goShadow allows you to view care through the eyes of patients and families to improve outcomes and experiences while reducing costs.
What is goShadow?
goShadow is a simple, easy-to-learn solution that will enable you to make direct, real-time observations of patients and their families as they move through each step in their care journey. You and your teams will identify opportunities for improvement and generate the sense of urgency needed to redesign care delivery.
Transform Care in 3 Steps
• Define the Care Experience
• Use the app to observe and record in real-time
• Report your findings to drive change
Common Outcomes of Using goShadow
• Improve the outcome, quality, and safety of a care experience within any organization.
• Enhance staff engagement level through improving collaboration
• Improve process efficiencies while simultaneously reducing costs.
The Origins of goShadow
Shadowing is the cornerstone of the Patient and Family Centered Care Methodology and Practice (PFCC M/P)—a simple, replicable, and sustainable six-step methodology to deliver ideal care experiences and improve clinical outcomes while decreasing waste and cost. The PFCC M/P creates a sense of urgency to drive change by viewing all care experiences through the eyes of patients and families. PFCC Working Groups and Project Teams identify the gaps between current state and ideal care experiences and collaborate to close the gaps.