Green card is an application for those who want to live environmentally friendly. Inside:
- Places for collecting waste and unnecessary things: taking recyclables, books, clothes, rags, plants, medicines, tires, oil, batteries
- Zero waste card, life without waste: cosmetics, household chemical goods and other goods stores without packaging, products in their packaging, second-hand stores, bookcrossing shelves
- Eco-site map: environmental organizations, renewable energy facilities, unique natural zones (parks, squares, reserves)
- Lifestyle: eco-farmers, eco-goods stores, catering and drinks sales in their own mug at a discount, refueling electric vehicles
- Interactive waste sorting assistant. Learn to get rid of trash for the benefit of nature.
- Labeling reference. Check if the packaging or product can be recycled in Belarus.
- Database of harmful substances. How to choose safe cosmetics or building materials for repair? Is the toy safe? What is the danger of dioctyl phthalate (DnOP) in the composition of the goods?
- Directory of E-additives. What exactly is a part of products? What is encrypted under harmless E-codes? A quick check on how dangerous the E-supplement is in the product.
- Answers to environmental questions. Answers to the most pressing environmental issues are gathered in one place.
Green Card is the official partner application of the Center for Environmental Solutions, Movements “New Life in Exchange for Lids”, “My cup, please” and “Zero waste map of Minsk”.
The Green Card application is created by the efforts of volunteers in Minsk and Belarus. Everyone can contribute to the improvement of the environment: add new points of waste collection and reception of recyclables on the map, adjust and update the data of environmental organizations, announce events and events.
Use the application to search for vacation spots, garbage recycling organizations, refine the labeling of products and goods.