Very useful! 4 out of 5 stars because it was difficult to install: I could only install the Android app through Chrome, not the Store, and I could only install the watch app through the link provided above, under "READ MORE," not through the Android app settings. Once I managed to figure all that out, I enabled it in DashClock, and it works well.
Sorry, doesn't seem to work I followed the directions, downloaded the watch app from the link in Read More section, still no joy. Maybe it's the newer firmware on the Pebble or the move to Marshmallow that broke it, but it is definitely not pining for the fjords, it's blooming deceased.
Chronus no luck but great idea Have been trying to get past the 'Install watchapp' screen to use this with Chronus flex. Anyone had luck??
Made no change at all to my phone's UI If this requires some more setup, it needs more/better instructions.
Doesn't work Stays showing Connecting to Dashclock. Standby... and doesn't go past 90%
Follow Shaughan Lavine' s Advice Followed this advise even to downloading the phone app from elsewhere and it does work.
- Compile against last 2.2 framework
- Add some timeout to workaround Pebble app closing issues
- Implement a real watchapp UI to workaround Pebble beta 6 data sending regression
- Sort out a reliable way to make Pebble eat our watchapp bundle
- Workaround recent DashClock initialization issue when service is restarted by an APK update
- Harden the service against rare error conditions