The app's popular second-by-second vehicle tracking map visualizes your bus' exact location and estimates how many minutes it will take to arrive. Instead of waiting and wondering, spend your time doing something more important!
• Real-time bus tracking displays the exact location of your bus on a map, letting you watch as the bus makes its way to your stop.
• Remarkably accurate arrival predictions cut down on time spent waiting around—you get to be the judge of when to head down to the stop.
• Stay tuned with MBTA Service Alerts
• Save frequent stops to your favorite
• Find nearest stops via GPS
• Find stops using routes
• Don't have data plan? Don't worry. Send SMS and get times of buses
• No hassle to press refresh. Built-in auto-refresh functionality
• Pull To Refresh functionality
• Share buses arrival times with your friends
• Customizable (Rename stops, Delete stops, Change nearby radius for stop search, Turn on/off auto-refresh, Change layout)
• User Friendly with Interactive Interface
• User feedback options put you in touch with app developer.
Get the arrival time of MBTA buses on your mobile by installing Boston Bus Tracker app.
• Your suggestion would be much appreciated. Please do so to improve the efficiency.
This app is in no way affiliated or endorsed by the MBTA
This app is in no way affiliated with Hubway, I'm just a local Boston student with plenty of time.
An extension to display your Pebble (with >2.0 firmware) current battery level in the excellent DashClock lock screen widget.
When adding the extension, make sure to open the preferences activity to install the companion watchapp.
Alternatively, directly open the link below in your Android browser if you encounter difficulties.
(NB: Pebble is only capable of reporting very coarse-grained battery estimates, in practice battery level may vary unexpectedly)
Source code at: https://github.com/garuma/pebble-battery-dashclock-extension
Watchapp direct link: https://neteril.org/pebble/companion_watchapp.pbw
Bikr will track how many miles you cycle and give you a roundup per day, week, month and how you compare with the previous corresponding metrics.
Best of all, you don't have to do anything. It will take care of itself and detect your rides automatically.
Bikr is an open-source application built on the Xamarin platform. Source code is available at https://github.com/garuma/bikr
Alternatively, it's a testbed for various technique available in Android and put down in C# form.
GitHub project: https://github.com/garuma/FriendTab
Usage guide: https://github.com/garuma/FriendTab#how-to-use