This is a mini network monitor for your phone. It monitors the upload and download speed per second. It will always stay in the corner of your phone's screen. You can set the indicator to any corner of the screen, customize the color and transparency of the indicator. In this way, you can enjoy surfing internet, just like what you do in your PC! You can record the live network information for your WiFi / 3G / 4G network speed!
★ Live Network Traffic Meter (Speed / Data Rate)
★ Custom Prefix (U: / D: etc.)
★ Custom Color, Width, Height, Font, Font size, Transparency value
★ Hide /s Suffix (per second)
★ Adjustable Kilo Value
★ Adjustable Decimal Places (Please turn it off if you have flickering problem)
★ Normalize VPN / proxy / loopback traffic
★ Custom Readings Location
★ Show on Status Bar
★ Hide Readings when there is No Traffic
★ Hide when Specific Apps are Running
★ Hide when Day Dreaming (screen saver - 4.2+)
★ Beta Test: Traffic Breakdown Mode (for supported devices only)
Pro version support auto-hides when there is no traffic, hides monitor for specific apps, and it is ad-free. You can also disable the notification icon. Pro version is available at:
1.0.102 Korean (Young-wook Kim)
1.0.99 Xiaomi fix (小米、紅米)
* Fix for 4.4.2 (service not restart bug, now restart when unlock)
* Djek Energetik (Russian)
* 川﨑聖哉 (Japanese)
1.0.96 Fix for 4.4
1.0.93 Fix for Nexus 5
1.0.91 Bug fixes
* Fix for kitkat (4.4)
* Fix cannot get total traffic bug for some devices (require GET_TASKS permission)
* Advanced color (prefix)
* Layout (horizontal / vertical)
* Notification: IP and Network
* Optimize for HD res
* Start on boot option, bugs fix
* Notification fix (4.3+)
* Custom prefix
* Text transparency
* Manual input x, y for custom location
1.0.68 Text alignment option
1.0.65-67 UI for 4.x device
1.0.63 Enable Text shadow, allow "0" transparency level
ibVPN's client for Android enables you to unblock Netflix, Hulu, Pandora, BBC Iplayer and other geo restricted websites. Also, it keeps you safe from 3rd party tracking that can affect your personal data, online security and privacy. ibVPN is the only VPN for Android that gives new users Free access for 15 Days (no credit card required) at unlimited bandwidth.
What Ia a VPN and What Does It Do For You?
VPN is an encrypted tunnel between your android device and a server. Using a VPN gives your device a new IP address and hides your real IP, to make you anonymous to all websites and web apps. Thus, having a VPN allows you to surf the web safely and anonymously.
Benefits Of Using a VPN Account
- Unblock geographically restricted websites or VOIP applications like Hulu, Netflix, Pandora, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Skype, Spotify, BBC iPlayer.
- It keeps you safe from 3rd party tracking cookies. Stop being tracked by websites you have no idea about and keep you personal data safe.
- Get access to your favorite sites while traveling in China or Middle East countries.
- Enjoy the best of online entertainment while surfing the web secure and anonymous.
Benefits Of Using ibVPN's Android Client
- Choosing a trustworthy provider, currently servicing over 27,000 clients.
- We've been building privacy tools since 2003.
- As a New customer you get 15 Days free unlimited VPN bandwidth.
- Excellent and fast support from our team, in case you need it.
- Super easy to use: simply select the location and click to connect button.
- Unblock Netflix, Hulu, Pandora and other geographically restricted websites anytime, anyplace.
- Get online security and privacy while browsing from your Android device.
Top Of The Line VPN And Proxy Servers
- Four servers available in the free version for US, UK, Netherlands, Hong Kong
- 60+ VPN servers in 22 countries
- Proxy servers in 5 countries
1. Data traffic monitor: check the data traffic of 2G/3G and Wi-Fi. It can also provide data traffic warning function which will warn you on notification bar when the data traffic is close to the value you set.
2. View detail: you can view data traffic that any single app occupies, and you can also stop the running of data-guzzling apps to cut down your data traffic.
3. Instantaneous data traffic: view the instantaneous data traffic of upload and download.
Avast "Moghav-A [Trj] (trojan)" has been detected (June 2, 2012)
It was false detection of that AdLantis Android SDK adlantis.jar is virus.
There was an authoritative answer from AVAST Software, which is the developer of avast! Mobile Security.
AVAST Software updated for their system at about 3 am June 22, 2012 (Japan time),The fix has been completed.
Also, To check fixing this problem, please update avast! Mobile Security with the latest version of the date of June 22.
(1)No metter which application you executing, you can get your network speed by this application
(2)Get which network type you are using now
(3)Statistic function(not support now)
(2)Simplified Chinese(coming soon)
(3)English(I need someone to help me modify me english string table)
Multi-language translated support
The application allows you to view running apps on your device as well as the amount of data traffic for them.
It shows the open sockets on your device and also provides statistics about all the network interfaces available on your device.
*** This version include Ads. If you want an experience without advertisements, there is a paid version available:
On the main screen use the spinners to select the codec, bitrate, payload size and any VPN overhead and the app will calculate the amount of bandwidth needed for a voice over IP call. Fill in the number of expected users and it will also calculate the total bandwidth required using the given settings.
There are checkboxes for enable cRTP (+Checksum) and to add an additional 5% overhead.
Sliding the small arrow at the bottom up will reveal more info on the settings used in the calculations.
Flick the screen from right to left and the app will calculate the number of calls available on certain popular circuit rates with the given settings.
On this screen you can also enter a custom circuit rate by entering you chosen value in the text field and hitting the "ReCalc" button. The list will be recalculated with you custom circuit at the top.
Finally the Converged checkbox will only allow calls to use 33% of a given circuit speed for when you are interested in how much a circuit can provide in a converged network.
When you look video on YouTube App, this App could display real time speed about current internet bandwidth used, very useful. (Please refer our example photo)
★Display real-time network bandwidth used for upload and download
★Customized color of display by user
★Customized location of display by user
★Using mini floating window for display network statistics
Pro version support hides monitor for specific apps, and it is Ads-free:
• widget shortcut (blame google for that) – toggle/switch network mode (2G/3G/4G/CDMA)
• widget switch - enable/disable mobile data, sync, Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi tether/hotspot
• shows current network status in many ways
• network monitor / data traffic counter for applications , mobile data, Wi-Fi
• graphs and statistics for mobile data and Wi-Fi
• graphs and statistics for network usage
• notification when signal is lost
• notification for mobile data limit
• 5 color schemes
• no advertisement
• network monitor / data traffic counter shows mobile technology used for data transfer
• unlimited network monitor / data traffic counter for applications, mobile data, W-Fi
• advanced graphs and statistics for mobile data and Wi-Fi
• widget 2x1 for counter traffic
★Application detect following networks
2G (GPRS), 2G (EDGE), 3G (UMTS), 3G (HSDPA), 3G (HSPA), 3G (HSUPA), 3G(EHRPD), CDMA (RTT), CDMA, CDMA (EVDO 0), CDMA (EVDO A), CDMA (EVDO B), IDEN, 4G (LTE), 4G (HSPAP)
HSPAP is considered as 4G, because it allows similar speed as LTE. If you think it is not right, please send me email with explanation.
You must run once after installation the application, otherwise Widgets will not work! Also if you use Task Killer, put this app to ignore list! If you don´t need any statistic, you can disable it in Preferences.
This application doesn´t drain battery. Don´t say it, if you can´t prove it. If you wish to check it by yourself, use applications for it. Please always keep application updated to avoid any problems.
★Help improve application
• If you wish to make this application better:
- let me know how do you think I can do it instead negative rating without explanation
- share with your friends
- help me to translate text to your language or correct localization
- buy premium
★How to renewal license
Renewal is required only when you install application on new device or reinstall on any device.
• functional internet
• activated synchronization account under which the application was purchased
• turn on the application and the license will be retrieved from the Google servers
★*Widget switch - enable/disable Wi-Fi tether/hotspot by one click!
This function is not supported on many devices, but it should work on many of them. Please don´t rate this application badly, if it is not working for you. There can be a lot of reasons, why this is not working (your operator doesn't support Wi-Fi tethering, it is blocked, your system had been modified by the manufacturer, etc.). I am trying to make it easier for you, but I can´t promise to you that it will work on all devices!
-- SSID name
-- IP address
-- Network ID
-- MAC address
-- Link speed
-- Gateway address
You can do that with your Android smartphone or tablet in a few seconds !
** This app is free because contents advertising.
** Email for suggest
** If you like WifiTest app, please help me (click advertising banner).
tags : wifi , internet , connection , check , best app , easy , free , adsl , test , 3G
- Cell (EDGE, 3G) and Wifi counter
- SMS and Call counter
- App traffic (if supported by device)
- Beautiful widgets (1x1)
- Display All/Month/Week/Today
- Exclude numbers and timespans
- Limit and usage notification
- Statistics and Graphs
- Billing/Cost calculation
- Low energy usage
- Light: just 300kb
If you like this free version, make sure to check out "Traffic Counter Pro" which comes with advanced features like 4x1 widget and backups.
It's AD FREE! Please give me a COMMENT and RATE :) Thank you!
- READ_CONTACTS for call log
- READ_SMS & RECEIVE_SMS for sms log
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE for backups
log mobile 3G counter net network stats usage
Main features: 1. set traffic alarm value
2. Set the month-end
3. Correct traffic
4. Set update the time and traffic display units
The simplest, most useful traffic statistical tools, statistical precision, real-time update the display data 。
Why choose Traffic Statistics? Here are the reasons:
1: The interface is concise, clear. You can clearly know your traffic info with just one second.
2: Statistics are very accurate, even if you completely shut down the software is also can accurate statistics which other traffic statistics can not.
KEYWORDS&TAGS: traffic counter 2g 3g wifi gprs count netcounter Traffic Statistics flow 3g watchdog nettraffic net Traffic Monitor Data counter trafficstats traffic control Network Usage Mobile Counter NetTraffic Network Monitor Network TrafficStats TrafficInfo
We want to make Traffic Statistics the best traffic statistics app on the Android platform.
Thank you for your great support, and please give us a try and you'll find what you need!
Any feature requests or bug reports, please send directly to my email. You can see my email address below. I will try my best to reply to every email I receive.
If you like Traffic Statistics, please rate it on the market to help more users find us.
OS Monitor is a tool for monitoring your Android system.
It offers the following information.
- Processes - monitor all processes.
- Connections - display every network connection.
- Misc - monitor battery, processors, network interfaces and file system.
- Messages - search dmesg or logcat in real-time.
> Polish - Thanks to Jarek Mazur
> Hebrew - Thanks to Zamarin Arthur
> Italian - Thanks to Gabriele Zappi
Set CPU functions has been added back, if you don't know what you are doing, please don't use this function, otherwise, you could brick your phone!
% if you enter SetCPU function, but frequency or governor is empty, it means your CPU couldn't be online, please reboot your phone and try again.
Notice: if you are older device like Android 1.5~2.2, you are still able to download old version from https://code.google.com/p/android-os-monitor/downloads/list or search "OS Monitor (Legacy)" on Google Play.
OS Monitor still is a open source project, if you would like to support, please purchase "Donate to OS Monitor" app.
% Thanks everyone who help to send crash report!!