Does as intended. Is great for devices where you don't have the convenience of a finger print reader. Set my encryption password to something nice and long while my lock screen is still a relatively simple PIN. Cheers!
Newest version as of this review works perfectly with cm12, thanks. Edit: may work with SuperSU and cm root style methods, it does not work with magisk, another popular rooting tool.
Just switched from SuperSU to Magisk and this stopped working. It would be great if Magisk compatibility could be added.
Works perfectly on CM13 (September Snapshot version) on Micromax Yu Yureka Plus. Thanks!
Does what it says. Allowed me to put a much more secure password on my phone for encryption, and still use a more convenient pin for day-to-day security.
Great app, but it doesn't work with Magisk Root. Please remove SuperSU dependency.
* CM13 support (thanks @xmikos)
* Android M support
* Better CyanogenMod detection
* Support for CyanogenMod 12 without SuperSU
(Thanks to Peter C)
* Experimental Lollipop support. Requires SuperSU
* Limit to Android <= 4.4
* Support CyanogenMod builtin Superuser app
* Added explicit ACCESS_SUPERUSER permission