Cannot get Superuser access I tried to run it and allowed root access in privacy guard. It still could not get root access and closed automatically. I'm running a Nexus 6 with CyanogenMod 12.1.
Worked! Seemed to lock on CM12 "friendly alien" screen forever. Thought I was going to have to wipe the phone, but I waited an hour (figuring it was re-encrypting everything, which apparently it was) and... BOOTED! Worked great. Maybe add a warning that this could happen (unless I missed this). Thank you!
Worked Perfectly This worked as listed. Awesome since now i have two diff passwords. Thanks a lot.
The Best Awesome.
Once the password changed... After reboot the OS response was: The password was correct, yet the device could not be decrypted. Had to wipe everything.
Works great, now on Android 5 I've used this app on CyanogenMod 11 (Android 4.4). Unfortunately, the latest version doesn't work on OnePlus One with HW encryption. It says "pw correct, but data corrupted". To answer the author: Sorry, that pw change dialog does not exist on CM12 Nightly 0118 for N4, N7, OPO.
* Support for CyanogenMod 12 without SuperSU
(Thanks to Peter C)
* Experimental Lollipop support. Requires SuperSU
* Limit to Android <= 4.4
* Support CyanogenMod builtin Superuser app
* Added explicit ACCESS_SUPERUSER permission
* Better special character handling
* Improved password change error message
* Try to rollback to old password if changing fails for an unknown reason
* Support for ICS
* Initial release
Manage SUPERUSER ACCESS and uninstall BLOATWARE for rooted Android devices.