Cannot get Superuser access I tried to run it and allowed root access in privacy guard. It still could not get root access and closed automatically. I'm running a Nexus 6 with CyanogenMod 12.1.
Works great Tested working on Nexus 6/Android 5.1 1 vanilla/rooted.
Worked! Seemed to lock on CM12 "friendly alien" screen forever. Thought I was going to have to wipe the phone, but I waited an hour (figuring it was re-encrypting everything, which apparently it was) and... BOOTED! Worked great. Maybe add a warning that this could happen (unless I missed this). Thank you!
Worked Perfectly This worked as listed. Awesome since now i have two diff passwords. Thanks a lot.
The Best Awesome.
Exactly what I needed
* Support for CyanogenMod 12 without SuperSU
(Thanks to Peter C)
* Experimental Lollipop support. Requires SuperSU
* Limit to Android <= 4.4
* Support CyanogenMod builtin Superuser app
* Added explicit ACCESS_SUPERUSER permission
* Better special character handling
* Improved password change error message
* Try to rollback to old password if changing fails for an unknown reason
* Support for ICS
* Initial release
Manage SUPERUSER ACCESS and uninstall BLOATWARE for rooted Android devices.