Calendar sync for Android!
ICSSync is an Android app for syncing calendars between an Android device and an ICS file (iCalendar) on a FTP/WebDAV server (plain WebDAV or SVN) or stored in a file (e.g. your Dropbox-folder).
Features of ICS Sync:
* Sync one or more ICS-files to your Android device.
* Handle each synced ICS-file as a separate calendar in your calendar app.
* Gets ICS-files from HTTP(S), FTP or from file-system.
* Synchronizes in both ways.
* Sync your calendars manually or automatically.
* Set up individual or global intervals for auto-sync.
* Set sync options depending on your network connection.
IMPORTANT: This app will lock itself after 20 days. After this trial-period, if you are satisfied with our software, please buy the unlocker to ensure future development of this app. You will find the unlocker app in the market (search for "ICSSync Unlocker").
PLEASE REPORT BUGS: Please do not use the market comments for bug-complaining! We cannot help, reply or comment on them! Please report all bugs to us via email (support AT icssync DOT com).