Designed for YouTubers. Imagine your YouTube Studio as Android Widget.
Widget for YouTube Analytics is a YouTube Analytics Informer which provides charts with metrics, trends and statistics in timeline view from YouTube Analytics service accessing your YouTube Channel Statistics.
You have one of any widgets for free, which will display your most important metric.
It has categories and metrics from YouTube Analytics which you can track. For example you can setup the following items:
- YouTube Channel Subscribers Boost (YouTube Channel Subscribers Increase);
- YouTube Channel Subscribers Lost (YouTube Channel Subscribers Decrease);
- YouTube Channel Views (YouTube Video Views);
- YouTube Channel Likes (YouTube Video Likes);
- YouTube Channel Dislikes (YouTube Video Dislikes);
- YouTube Comments (YouTube Video Comments);
- YouTube Shares (YouTube Video Shares);
- YouTube View Duration (YouTube Video View Duration);
- YouTube Metrics Counter (YouTube Counter).
See your YouTube Channel Statistics and analytics at the moment.
YouTube Statistics Widget has configuring time detailing to represent your YouTube Analytics data in Day and Month dimentions.
Widget for YouTube Channel Analytics has configuring dynamic time period for YouTube Analytics report. For example: Today, Yesterday, 7 Days Ago, 30 Days Ago, N Days Ago or static period as fixed dates.
Widget for YouTube Channel Statistics provides configuring comparison mode. You can compare statistics of the current period with the previous one. For example, compare the revenue of the current month with the previous or with the same one a year ago.
Widget's with Full YouTube Analytics flexible configuration on the colour scheme for the user interface makes it possible to fit it into any Android main screen design.
When the device is offline all items of widgets with YouTube Full Statistics display the last loaded information with time tag.
All supported metrics:
- Gained YouTube Subscribers Number (subscribersGained);
- Lost YouTube Subscribers Number (subscribersLost);
- YouTube Views Number of Channel Videos (views);
- Average YouTube View Duration (averageViewDuration);
- YouTube Comments Number (comments);
- YouTube Likes Number (likes);
- YouTube Dislikes Number (dislikes);
- Estimated Minutes Watched of YouTube Channel Videos (estimatedMinutesWatched);
- YouTube Shares Number of Videos (shares);
- YouTube Annotation Click Through Rate Number (annotationClickThroughRate);
- YouTube Annotation Close Rate Number (annotationCloseRate).
In the future the team of Gauss Analytics Widget plans to extend this list as well as provide analytics and statistics on playlists and certain videos.