The app, which has the English calendar as the main display, also shows Malayalam calendar, Shakavarsham and Hijra calendar. It also allows users to switch between two editions, Travancore and Malabar calendars, inside the same app. Above all, the app is in Malayalam.
The calendar will give you accurate information on auspicious times, patterns of Njattuvela, Ravisankramam, Udayastamayam, Namaskkara samayam, etc... besides helping you to remember dates of
festivals. Vital statistics from Panchagam is an added feature of this calendar app.
The app also allows you to store important dates and events and set alarms. It also allows users to sync calendar entries with your device's calendar . It has got a special search function based on special days, star signs, thidhi and weekdays along with a social media-sharing option.
Manorama Calendar app is the merging point of a traditional calendar and mobile organiser. This app simplifies the way you take notes, create and organize your daily tasks and manage all your personal events.
With Manorama Calendar app you can:
March yourself towards your goals , while balancing your professional and your private life
Prepare each day with care using a calendar and a to-do list
Focus on important tasks and get assisted for not to forget ideas or appointments
This organizer is the ideal companion for planning all parts of your life!
Create, edit and organize notes, tasks and events
Search notes, tasks and events with instant results
Set a priority for each task and event
Sort tasks and events
Schedule your tasks directly on the calendar
Set multiple reminders for tasks and appointments
Export your data to .xls files
Time your tasks with a To-Do list Timer
Set repeating tasks and appointments
Add participants from your contacts
Add new entry to your contacts while creating an event
Create repeating or all day long events with additional details
Setup personal event reminders via notifications, alarms
Notes Feature: Add notes, set alarm and sync details with your device's calendar
Switch themes: The app allows you to switch between two color themes for the background.
Set Alarm for Rahu, Namaz and Udayam/Asthamayam timings.
Sync special dates with device calendar, mail, etc.
Search option for Special days, Thithi, Star and weekdays available in calendar from 2013 to 2015 and also set reminders.
Hot key to Jump to a specific date in a Gregorian calendar and to the calendar based on Malayalam Kooru
★ Ability to see the accurate Hijri dates according to Umm al-Qura calendar.
★ Sync with multiple calendars.
★ Add new event with Hijri date.
★ Lock screen widget that shows Hijri and Gregorian date.
★ Widget shows full Hijri month.
★ Widget shows today's date in Hijri and Gregorian.
For more details about the difference days in Hijri months (in Arabic): http://xsoh.ws/hijriah
keywords: هجري, ام القرى, الهجرية, calendar, hijri, islamic calendar, muslim calendar, umm al-qura
This app provides the service of listing the comparative dates between the Gregorian and the Hijri calendars. The date conversion method used in this app is the Conjunction method developed in 1972 by Dr. Fadhl N.M. Ahmed.
The Hijri calendar is a lunar calendar, based on the motion of the Moon around the Earth. Conjunction is the event when the Sun, the Moon and the Earth align in a single plane in space. The day on which the conjunction occurs is the last day in a Hijri month. The next day is the first day of the next Hijri month. The app uses this method to compute future and past dates.
This app can be useful to identify dates of past and future religious events such as start of Ramadan, Eid and the day of Hajj to mention a few.
This converter can convert dates ranging from 1999BC to 3000AD.
Why use Hijri Converter?
1) It is free.
2) It uses a purely scientific method for computing the beginning of the Hijri lunar months, namely the Conjunction method.
3) It covers 5 Millennia (from 1999BC to 3000AD).
4) Other date converters available in the market use probabilistic, approximations and/or custom defined localized methods to compute dates, which are error prone, especially for dates far in the past or the future.
Or, calculate a past or future date, knowing the number of days that pass or have already passed?
This is very easy and quick with Days Calculator application, which lets you know the days between any dates, calculate a future date or past and also to know what day of the week was the given date. As this application also includes a perpetual calendar to see if the date chosen was, for example, Monday.
The days calculated follow the Gregorian Calendar and the minimum date to be chosen is 1500 AD.
Please, if you have any suggestions or comments, don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Islamic prayer times, with remaining time to next prayer
- Qibla direction
- Azkar and Tasbeeh
- Hijri and Gregorian calendars
- Important Islamic events
- Azan (Adhan), Iqama, and Reminders at prayer time
- Can automatically set your phone to silent mode during prayer period
- You can use GPS, the Internet, or set your location manually
- A unique feature of Prayers Gadget is that it can accept a prepared prayer timetable from a CSV file. This means you can set the prayer times to EXACTLY match those of your city or local Islamic center.
- Prayers Gadget contains a Widget to display Islamic prayer times, with remaining time to next prayer
- You can either use Prayers Gadget as a regular App, or you can put your phone/tablet on a stand in your home/office/local mosque to display Islamic prayer times and play Azan
- Supports Arabic language for Android 3.0 and higher
Please remember us in your prayers.
1. If you see wrong data due to an earlier bug, please click on "Defaults" in the Settings page, then detect your location or set it manually.
2. If you cannot see the App Widget, please reboot your phone. This usually fixes the issue.
3. Make sure you do NOT install the App on the SD card if you want to use the Widget associated with the App. Rather, install the App on the phone itself.
4. Please browse through the different settings of Prayers Gadget to improve the calculated prayer times and to discover its large set of features.
5. Your feedback is highly appreciated. So, if the prayer times displayed by the Gadget are different than the ones officially used by your country, and there is a Website that displays these official prayer times, please send a link to such Website by email to email@example.com. Thanks.
Stop looking for. YOU HAVE FOUND IT!!!!
The Shift Manager application has been designed either for people who work on shifts which are repeated on regular basis or for people
like temps who don\'t work on any shift pattern. Especially people whose shift pattern may be quite complicated will appreciate this application.
Also the application allows you to manage up to 5 different people's shifts. You can create a new shift, edit or remove an existing one. The process of creating
a person's shift is a straightforward process and in case if something is unclear each step contains a help section which explains everything.
- Brand new, modern styled UI
- Support of 2+ rotations per shift
- Easy and intuitive set-up of each person's shift which can include shift pattern, if any
- Support for currency and pay rates
- Up to 10 shifts can be created
- Shift events:
- 6 default, most used, shift event types
- Support for custom shift event types
- Change of names of built-in shift event types
- 4 different types of a calendar:
- Up to 3 shifts can be displayed in the calendar at the same time
- Change properties of a shift type, e.g. start and finish time for particular date in calendar
- Moving a day's content including events to a different date in calendar
- Add an extra shift: useful for temps or people with shifts without regular shift pattern.
- Remove a day from the person's regular shift pattern
- Add up to 10 different events for a particular day
- Option to add a note to events, moved shifts or extra shifts
- Detailed view of every day in all 4 different types of calendar.
- Customize the appearance of the calendar
Home screen widget:
- 3 types of widget, you can place on your home screen - day, week and month calendar
- Backup/restore of your data to your own Google Drive account - enables sharing of data between 2+ devices.
- New way of storing your data locally
기념일 달력은 커플분들의 각종 기념일을 달력상에 나타냄으로써 보다 쉽게 기념일을 관리 할 수 있는 어플입니다.
기념일 달력은 총 3가지 형태의 기념일 종류를 지정할 수 있습니다.
1. 반복하지 않음
- 사용자가 기록하는 단순 기록으로 해마다 반복하거나 100일 단위로 나타내지 않습니다.
2. 해마다 반복
- 양력또는 음력으로 지정한 날에 맞춰서 매년 지정된 날을 표시해줍니다.
3. 100일 단위로 표시
- 100일, 200일, 300일.. 순으로 자동으로 기념일을 계산해서 해당하는 날짜를 보여줍니다.
그외 다음과 같은 기능을 제공합니다.
1. 오늘 날짜 표시 ( 회색 )
2. 양력, 음력 표시
3. 기본적인 일정 & 각종 데이 지원 ( 설날, 추석, 신정, 3.1절.. 발렌타인데이, 화이트데이, 고백데이 등등.. )
4. 오늘 날짜로 이동
5. 기념일 색 지정 ( 빨간색, 파란색, 노란색, 녹색 )
6. 해당월의 기념일 보기 ( 그달의 기념일을 날짜 순으로 보여줌 )
커플, 연인분들뿐만 아니라 일반 달력으로 쓰기에도 좋습니다.
개발자 연락처 :
부산 금정구 장전2동 금정산 SK뷰 107동 1802호
010 9245 0547
- Hebrew, Jewish
- Hindu Lunar, Solar, Indian
- Persian, Jalali
- Coptic Christian
- Hijri, Islamic
- Many more..
- Current day widget in any calendar
- Moon phases
- Enable holidays
- Any calendar primary/secondary
يحتوي هذا التطبيق على :
١. جدول لحصص الأسبوع مع التنبيهات وحرية اختيار النغمة للتنبيه.
٢. جدول للمهام الأسبوعية والشهرية والسنوية : إشراف الفسحة ، المناوبة ، الإذاعة ، الإفطار.
٣.التطبيق يعتمد على نظامين شتوي وصيفي ، ونظام موحد للإعداد الزمني.
٤. التطبيق يعرض ما يحتاجه المعلم : الأسبوع الحالي ، اليوم ،الحصة الحالية ، التاريخ الهجري والميلادي ، التقويم الدراسي.
Your Google Calendar, Solar Calendar/Shamsi Calendar/Iranian Calendar(Gahshomar / Taghvim Irani), Zoroastrian Calendar. Gregorian Calendar.
Nabor days are clearly marked with a Red color for your convenience, in case you are looking for a reason to try a new vegetarian meal to eat.
Plan your events easily, check against your schedule and meetings, Nabor days and public holidays by one click.
Gahshomar / Taghvim e Irani can be accessed from the left panel, once you touch the "Settings" button.
Gahshomar / Taghvim can be turned off too in case you found all that information just too much.
You can also log into your Google account to sync all your events into the app.
(For Dawoodi Bohra Muslim Community)
- Displays both Hijri and Gregorian dates on month view.
- Store events linked to Hijri & Gregorian dates
- Shows Namaz times and allow setting of alarms for different times.
- Shows Qibla direction from magnetic north with magnetic declination correction
- Display events from other google calendars.
- Simple easy to use interface
- home screen widget for quick access
- Uses passive location tracking to avoid additional power consumption
- Passive location tracking uses last known device location from network and/or GPS data already stored in device.
- Calendar data file compatible with Windows version of Hijri Calendar (available at www.misricalendar.com)
- To stop playing a current alarm click on icon in notification bar. If notification icon is not shown then make sure notifications are allowed for Hijrical app under android application manager.
- In normal use passive (coarse) location tracking is good enough for computing Namaz times and Qibla direction.
- For better accuracy in Qibla direction keep device horizontal by using pitch and roll angle indicators.
- Can use cloud storage service, like DropBox, to sync calendar data file between phone and PC.
- Events from other calendars may not show up if sync setting is off. Use your device settings or native google calendar application to turn on calendar synchronization.
- To display vents from other Google calendars make sure that the calendars are subscribed to and set to sync in android settings. Events from other calendars can not be edited from within Hinrical app.
- Holiday calendars for many countries are available on Google. To browse or subscribe, login to your google account, go to Calendar and then under "Other Calendars" drop down arrow select "Browse Interesting Calendars".
- Pre-configured events corresponding to Gregorian dates are for illustration only and not meant as a comprehensive event list for any particular country. Users should add/delete their own preferred events. To delete all Gregorian events go to menu "Settings" and click on button labelled "Delete All Gregorian Events"
- Event data file is not overwritten with new version updates so as to preserve any personal events that you may have entered.
- Default event file can be restored by using menu "Settings" and clicking on button "Restore Default Data File".
- If you have entered personal events then it is best to save data file under a different name so that it does not get overwritten when restoring from default.
Note about Namaz Times:
Sihori time is calculated as Nautical Twilight and also as 75 minutes prior to Sunrise. Use the earliest time as a safe measure. Fajr is calculated as time when sun's center is 10 degrees below Horizon. This is a safe measure, the actual Fajr is earlier than that and same as nautical twilight time. For high latitudes Sihori and Fajr times may not be valid and are shown as --:--.
- Please contact by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) for any questions. May not be able to respond to Android Market comments.
1. Step by step how to solve puzzles can be saved.
2. Answers can be stored in a step-by-play.
3. You can choose puzzle size.
4. Rat (warehouseman) to touch or qwerty keyboard can be moved.
5. Other bugs and the menu lists the methods were improved.
[ Full version ]
Easy 152, Medium 89, Hard 105 Levels