Be mindful. Manage stress and anxiety. Experience Niroga InPower, the mindfulness and meditation app that integrates mind-body techniques in just a few minutes a day. Welcome to Dynamic Mindfulness (DMind), an accessible, inclusive, mindful movement app to move, breathe, focus, calm your thoughts, sleep better, and shift your mood: relax when stressed, focus when distracted, release when anxious or angry, energize when tired, and strengthen when needing confidence.
InPower connects you with tools to develop a stress-resilient and balanced life. Mini guided exercises from two to ten minutes to help you:
• Learn how to let go of a stressful situation at home, work, or school
• Create healthy habits to improve mood and sleep
• Learn calming techniques to manage stress and burnout
• Improve coping skills to manage emotions and stress
Whether you are new to mindfulness and meditation, or have been practicing for years, we've made Dynamic Mindfulness accessible and inclusive with standing and seated practices, animated examples, and multiple choices for audio instruction. The InPower App is perfect for:
• Teachers who want to prevent burnout from compassion fatigue
• Students who want to manage stress and focus at school
• Parents who want to learn how to balance work and home responsibilities
• Professionals who want to be calm amidst stressful work environments
Social transformation begins with personal transformation. Together, let's InPower ourselves, our families, and our communities. Live well. Learn better. Lead by example.
Niroga Institute is a registered nonprofit that promotes equity by teaching Dynamic Mindfulness (DMind) for stress resilience and empathy in high-stress schools and juvenile halls, communities, clinics, and workplaces, serving hundreds of thousands of people since 2005. Our field-tested practices are supported by independent research in neuroscience, educational psychology and more. Niroga’s published curriculum is approved by the Collaborative for Academic, Social, and Emotional Learning (CASEL).
With the support of generous funders, InPower Primer is available to youth 13+ and adults at no cost:
• Access 2 mood shifts for relaxing and energizing
• Utilize stand alone or grouped 2-minutes practices to fit your schedule
• Track your progress and create your mindful self-care routine
Upgrade to InPower+ for $59.99/year or $7.99/month:
• Access 5 mood shifts to focus, relax, strengthen, energize, and release
• Create custom playlists with your favorite Dynamic Mindfulness practices
• Feel good that all proceeds support app improvements and our work in schools
Learn more at: niroga.org
Read our terms of service here: https://www.niroga.org/terms