★ True generated white noise.
★ Can work in background.
★ Volume controlled by physical buttons.
★ Installs to SD or Phone.
★ Low battery usage.
★ Great for relax / sleep.
★ Selectable quality.
Press big "Play" button and white noise will be played, then you may stay in app or press home / back to continue playing.
May be easily ignored if you don't want to support this app.
They appear on exit.
WHAT IS IT FOR?
Use Noise Machine with a pair of earphones to mask distracting and annoying sounds and become at peace with the world. Loud conversations at a coffee shop where you are trying to read, crying babies on planes, background music that doesn't agree with your taste and a many other noises get into your brain and have to be processed. All of these sounds have certain patterns and aren't truly random in the mathematical sense. When you are tired or irritable or are getting too distracted, you can let your brain rest by masking these sounds with noise that doesn't have a noticeable pattern. This works remarkably well even at moderate volumes, and you will be able to concentrate or relax much more easily in noisy environments. Even tinnitus can be masked this way. Noise Machine can also be used with a speaker to help put babies (and adults) to sleep. If you intend to stay awake, it's best to use it with headphones or earphones. That way, at least if you picked the right type of noise and the earphones are comfortable, you will quickly stop noticing it; with speakers, every time you move your head, your perception will change, and you will be reminded of the noise, which defeats the purpose. There are also some technical uses, such as testing speaker polarity.
The terms "white" and "pink" noise refer to random signals with different spectral distributions. In white noise, the noise energy density is constant throughout the frequency spectrum (at least in the range of interest). This is similar to white light, hence the term "white noise". In pink noise, the lower-frequency components are stronger, and the noise energy density is the same in every octave (or decade, or any logarithm of frequency). This is also known as 1/f noise. Similarly, in pink-colored light, the lower-frequency, longer-wavelength, redder components are stronger.
A more general case is 1/f^α. The value of α=0 corresponds to white noise, or flat frequency spectrum, as described above; α=1 corresponds to pink noise, or -3dB/octave frequency dependence, also as described above (in different words); α=2 to "red" or "brown" noise (which refers to Brownian motion rather than the color brown), or -6dB/octave frequency dependence. In this app, the alpha value may be adjusted from 0 to 2 in small increments.
Optionally, the sound may be played in a loop, which reduces the already modest CPU and battery usage by only generating the noise clip that's long enough to fill a loop (at the expense of using more RAM to store it, which normally is not a problem). The playback is gapless. If the loop is too short, the pattern becomes noticeable, which creates a distraction, but even the shortest loop setting (1 minute) should be long enough. The longest setting is determined by the amount of memory available to the app (typically 5 minutes). If you think you can still hear a pattern, or need continuous random signal generation for some other purpose, or want the app to use as little RAM as possible, you can turn the loop off.
USE OF THIRD-PARTY WORK
- A modified version of the pink noise generator class, originally written by Sampo Niskanen, distributed under the BSD license
- Modified Android robot image and images from http://www.iconarchive.com/, used according to the Creative Commons Attribution License 3.0
READ_PHONE_STATE -- used to pause the noise sound during phone calls.
• 224 included sounds
• No ads!
• 7 sound groups:
Country, Instrumental, Forest, City, Meditation, House, Beach
• Create your own custom tracks from any number of included sounds
• Change the volume of each sound individually
• Change how frequently intermittent sounds play
• Track library
Upload your favourite tracks to the built-in free cloud library, and download tracks that others have created!
• Sleep timer
So you don't have to worry about turning off Sleep Ambience when you've fallen asleep!
• Wake-up alarm
So you can wake to the sound of your tracks!
• Create custom sounds from your own sound files! The possibilities are infinite!
• Adjust the theme of the app using the colour circles.
• All future features.
Explanation of permissions
• Read phone status and identity - This is used so Sleep Ambience can be alerted when a phone call is incoming so it can stop any tracks playing.
• Read, modify or delete the contents of your USB storage - This is necessary for you to be able to import your own sound files (premium feature).
• Full network access - This is used for connecting to the track library and anonymous error and analytical reporting.
• Prevent phone from sleeping - This is used to keep the screen on while the wake-up alarm is sounding.
• Google Play billing service - To allow upgrading to the premium version.
If you suffer from insomnia or tinnitus, would like a relaxing atmosphere for yoga or meditation, or would just like to be serenaded by crickets or rain while you nap, you’ve come to the right place. This app contains plenty of sounds to remind you of relaxing by the beach on a summer holiday or enjoying the thunder and lightning of a beautiful storm. With hundreds of sounds from nature/home providing an atmosphere, peaceful sleep is moments away.
To become a Sleep Ambience beta tester go to the link below and follow the instructions in the "About this community" section:
Just some of the included sounds:
Airport, chant, choir, bat, Batucada, helicopter, train, beehive, bell, blender, boat, bus, waves, campfire, car, horn, cat, dog, cicada, city, clock, chime, dryer, construction, coyote, crane, crickets, woods, deer, fan, fireworks, dolphin, doorbell, piano, seaside, faucet, drip, fireplace, foghorn, footsteps, sand, stream, fountain, fridge, frog, night, fulmar, truck, gas, fire, goose, grackle, grandfather clock, seagulls, traffic, jackhammer, Japanese flute, kookaburra, Kruger park, lawn mower, loon, microwave, mistral, birds, mowing, nightingale, orca, owl, pile driver, rainforest, samba, scuba, siren, river, snore, splash, sprinkler, steam ship, stormy sea, television static, vacuum cleaner, washing machine, washer, whale, whistle, wind, chimes, woodpecker, countryside, cow herd, duck pond, lyrebird, meadow, on train, rain on tin roof, shearing shed, sheep herd, spring peepers, tractor, tree frogs, Australian wood duck, cow bells, cow moo, crow, door close, door open, duck quack, goat bleat, horse neigh, horse snort, horse trot, old tractor, rooster crow, thunder, tractor start, whippoorwill, cello, didgeridoo, guitar, music box, oboe, piano, saxophone, bamboo flute, violin, flute, harp, jazz guitar, keyboard, mandolin, orchestral, piano reverb, xylophone.
★ The BEST & MOST popular sound masking, brainwave, relaxing melodies, white noise, sleep ambience, yoga meditation, baby sleep app & nature sounds.
★ Beautiful, Simple & Complete.
★ Its the most effective & highest quality app, with over 2048000 happy customers.
Also FEATURED in People Magazine, Health Magazine, Knowyourmobile, Mashable, Autism Pluggedin, Healthline.com, TechCrunch, Huffington Post, Slingshot and many more.
SoundMask - The sound masking and color generator for working and relaxing.
High-Quality sounds to help you focus while working, relieve anxiety or to just help you relax while reading or before going to sleep.
SoundMask iOS version is already being used by coders, programmers, bloggers, writers, students and translators during work or by teachers during creative writing classes. It’s also being used to help with hear damage recovery.
☆ ☆ ☆ WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING ☆ ☆ ☆
★★★★★ by Kamranh Fallahpour, Ph.D, Clinical Psychologist/Neuroscientist, Brain Resource Center, NY
"Finally, a scientific and neurologically sound sleep aid that is easy to use and all natural with no side effects"
★★★★★ by Maria Horowitz, Ph.D, Neuroscientist and NASA Funded Sleep Researcher
"Sleep is not simple unconsciousness. It is an extraordinarily complex and critical brain-controlled behavior that is harnessed by SoundMask”
★★★★★ by Mother
“Tried the program for the first time tonight on my daughter who has a really difficult time falling asleep at night (upwards of 2 hours without a sleep aid)....I am beyond words in my gratitude...it took less than 20 minutes for her to be 'knocked out'!!"
★★★★★ by Health Magazine
"The quality of sound is excellent and the audio sounds realistic. Tracks are deep, rich and natural. I’m literally getting sleepy while typing this because I am listening to the thunderstorm while writing.”
★★★★★ by CNN
"Very well designed; clean, simple, efficient, and visually appealing. A great way to help focus the mind as background noise with high quality sounds and adjustable volume to create the unique sound you want. I highly recommend. Worth every penny!”
★★★★★ by Angeldust777
“I have been suffering from depression & also insomnia for some years, and this app helps immeasurably. Buy this app! You won't be disappointed.”
★★★★★ by Hurbenski
“Use this daily, has been a lifesaver. Really does take the everyday stresses away. Highly recommend!”
☆ ☆ ☆ HIGH QUALITY WHITE NOISE AMBIENT SOUNDS & MUSIC ☆ ☆ ☆
♬ River ♬ Ocean ♬ Winds ♬ Flute ♬ Rain ♬ Birds ♬ Music Box ♬ Deep sleep ♬ Deep Relaxation ♬ Orchestral ♬ Waterfall ♬ Thunder ♬ Zen ♬ Campfire ♬ Melody ♬ Night ♬ White Noise ♬ Urban Rain ♬ Cavern ♬ Wind Chimes ♬ Storm ♬ Brainwave ♬ Slow Waves ♬ Heavy Rain ♬ Rainy Day ♬ Noisli ♬ Rainstorm ♬ Underwater ♬ Forest ♬ Seaside ♬ White Noise ♬ Pink Noise ♬ Duduk ♬ Humming ♬ Grandfather Clock ♬ Cat Purring ♬ Frogs ♬ Thunder Storm ♬ City Ambiance ♬ Memory Boost ♬ Sleep Pillow ♬ Power nap ♬ Stress Reduction ♬ Anger Relief ♬ Headache Relief ♬ Reading Boost ♬ Confidence Boost ♬ Creativity Boost ♬ Lullaby ♬
☆ ☆ ☆ ALWAYS READY - OFFLINE SOUNDS ☆ ☆ ☆
The SoundMask app lets you play all of the sounds offline and therefore you can enjoy its features and benefits while travelling, commuting or any other activity with no need for an internet connection.
☆ ☆ ☆ CREATE AND SAVE YOUR WONDERFUL PRESETS ☆ ☆ ☆
Play and Mix the Sounds together and find your own Favourite Presets - Save and Replay them whenever you like.
☆ ☆ ☆ BUILT-IN TIMER ☆ ☆ ☆
Use the built-in timer function during work, study or creativity sessions or simply for taking a relaxed nap or while falling asleep.
☆ ☆ ☆ BACKGROUND AUDIO SUPPORT ☆ ☆ ☆
You can enjoy the wonderful sounds also while using other apps or while surfing the web.
★ Dear customers, we are here for you! email@example.com ★
White Noise For Baby app includes natural White Noise sounds:
- Ocean Surf
- Relaxing River
- Running Water
- Steady Rain
- White Noise
- Vacuum Cleaner
- Hair Dryer
- Electric Fan
White Noise for Babies are gentle enough for your baby's ears and creates a feeling of calm and comfort that can help everyone sleep better. Natural white noise and soothing sounds helps babies cry less and sleep better.
White noise is a common way soothes colicky babies and infants. The sounds actually does not treat the colic but they help the baby to calm down and the result is often that the baby stops crying and goes to sleep.
Using White Noise for Babies application help you a lot the way producing White Noise sounds instead of normal ways producing white noise sounds using a vacuum cleaner, hair dryer or running water.
White Noise For Baby application:
- Help tired babies and parents sleep
- Safe, easy to use, and extremely effective.
**** With White Noise For Baby give your child perfect childhood! ****
There are many benefits to white noise that can help you through out the day. It has been shown that white noise can help with insomnia by helping you establish deep sleep. Not only can it help you establish a better sleep pattern, it can also be used as a sleep aid for restless babies.
This app contains 3 different white noise sounds that you can listen to for free. Each one has a unique sound so that you can choose the one that helps you the most! The three sounds are 'white noise' 'brown noise' and 'pink noise'
Three premium sounds are also on this app for your enjoyment
please rate :)
check out my blog
This app was tested on my self and my baby with great result. Now I would like to share with you those pleasant sounds as it is very hard to find HQ white noise sounds.
Thanks this application you won`t have to use anymore you real electrical tools.
White noise help your baby to relax, stop crying, sleep better and faster. There are sounds that are so familiar, so comforting that we relax as soon as we hear them. The hair dryer is one of those sounds. Perhaps it's the combination of good memories and the sense that all is right with the world, conjures up that warm fuzzy feeling.
Peace Noise Generator has a real-time frequency cutoff with resonance functional. You can setup wide different characteristic of white noise, pink noise, brown noise, red noise, gray noise and much more color of noise.
Peace Noise Generator is a real time Noise machine. It will generate high quality of noise sound in real time. This make Peace Noise Generator different than other Noise Maker software.
Instruction for use "Peace Noise Generator" to Burn-In your Headphones
1. Plug your Headphones in to Android device.
2. Install "Peace Noise Generator" from https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.peacedeveloper.PeaceNoiseGenerator
3. Click "Start" and then adjust the frequency as you wish.
4. Adjust volume control make it little louder than the loudness you usually use.
5. Leave it for around 40 hours then enjoy the better sound of your head phone which now will response well in all audible frequency range.
visit developer's website : http://peacegadget.wordpress.com
Includes looping noises such as ocean waves, crickets chirping at night, and the soothing sound of rain fall.
And white noise can baby stopped crying.
Sound kind plastic bag, tv, dryer, Vacuum, cleaner, in water, heartbeat etc.
- Solid, double precision, real time, accurate, wave generator (64-bit precision IEEE 754 floating point engine)
- 16 bit PCM encoding (CD quality), PCM 32 bits floating-point format on Android Lollipop 5.0+ devices.
- Sampling rate at 44100 (CD quality) or 48000 Hz (automatic native DAC detection!)
- Tone generator
- Infrasounds generator
- Bass generator (low frequencies)
- High frequencies generator
- Ultrasound generator (only limited by your phone hardware)
- Function generator (sine and square waveform)
- Sweep tone generator (linear or logarithmic for musicians)
- Real time manual frequency increment or decrement (accurate, without pops and clicks)
- Real time Binaural Beats generator
- Sweep loops (continuous, with no lag, no clicks)
- Second low frequency oscillator LFO for amplitude modulation
- Time span selectable
- White noise generator
- Pink noise generator
- Runs in background
- Save favorite tones and sweeps in a list for future use (PRO version)
- Precise left/right channel volume control
- Possibility to invert one channel for cancellation effects.
- No ADS!
- No excessive PERMISSIONS !!
- PRO version option for the users that want to support the future development and maintenance of the app.
Things you can do with this tool:
- Speaker tests.
- Subwoofer tests.
- Bass test
- Audio amplifier tests.
- Audio tuning
- Equalizer fine tuning.
- Car audio tuning
- SPL competitions
- Music instrument tuning
- Frequency response analysis
- As a infrasound or ultrasound source
- Subwoofer crossover tuning
- Loudspeaker breakup
- Taking a hearing test (test your friends and family).
- Testing your new headphones (can they output 20Hz as specify in the box?)
- Sound Wiki: The app teaches the user the use and names of the various sound ranges.
- To create relaxation and meditation sounds.
- Some users use it because of tinnitus. This app can help you finding the tinnitus frequency.
- As a noise mask (pink and white noise)
This app in only available in the Google Play Store. If you are reading this on another site, do not download the app, it may be an old version, and is not authorized by me. Go to the Google Play please.
- In-app purchases: this permission allows users that want to support the future development and maintenance of this app to upgrade to PRO VERSION, paying a small fee, and without installing a new separate version. This process is the new trend in phone apps. This is a one time purchase only.
- Internet access: This is used only by Google Analytics module, so i can better understand what features are being used.
24 KHz is only possible in phones with a 48KHz sample rate DAC. Some very expensive phones do not have such a DAC. This is a hardware limitation.
Intellectual Property Rights
This sofware is protected by copyright laws, intellectual property laws, international conventions, and other proprietary rights and laws. You may not copy, modify, publish in other sites, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works based on, distribute, perform, display, or in any way exploit, any of the Content, software, materials, or Services in whole or in part.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
The high quality sounds are produced in real time, they are not pre-recorded sounds.
This enables to play them without interruption, without loops.
Use the filter if your want more bass or treble sound.
The sounds are generated by your device processing with a special audio library.
- Concentration to study;
- Relaxing Sounds;
- Block Noise;
- Help to fall asleep;
- Help to calm fussy babies
- It will provide continuous sounds, no loops;
- Low Pass Frequency Filter;
- Works in background, just press the "Home" button;
- Installs to SD or Phone
Explanation for the permission:
android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE - Needed this permission to automatically stop the sound when you receive a phone call.
The application is free from ads and does not require any permissions.
Endless White Noise offers:
- 20 carefully recorded and edited white noise samples
- two sound channels for simultaneous playback and mixing
- find your favorite sound by mixing different samples in different volumes
- your custom sound settings are saved and restored when you start the application the next time
- Endless White Noise is, and will stay, ad-free
- requires NO permissions (please note that, due to that policy,
Bluetooth is not supported)
- new sounds are added from time to time
How does it sound like? Check out my youtube videos below:
Relax with endless white noise!
Was developed to help rock my son to sleep while being able to perform other tasks on my Android device.
Included in the Pro Version:
• White Noise,
Auto Play on Start
(more coming soon)
Allows you to play white noise for a set amount of time or continuously until you hit stop.
This version has no limit on how long you can play the white noise. Please let me know if you have any suggestions for improvement. Thank you and enjoy.
Volume control for app
Volume control for each sound
Custom Sounds (mp3;ogg;wav)
Multiple simultaneous sounds (e.g. Bird Song + Fire + Stream)
*Some android devices refuse to loop gaplessly using the default implementation. Enabling the looping fix should correct this if necessary. However, you may have to experiment with its value for it to work correctly. It should be set high enough to remove the gap and no higher.
This is necessary to detect when a phone call is in progress so that the audio can be paused.