★ True generated white noise.
★ Can work in background.
★ Volume controlled by physical buttons.
★ Installs to SD or Phone.
★ Low battery usage.
★ Great for relax / sleep.
★ Selectable quality.
Press big "Play" button and white noise will be played, then you may stay in app or press home / back to continue playing.
✓ Permissions for advertisement services.
May be easily ignored if you don't want to support this app.
They appear on exit.
Why not paid app without ads? :
Because in my country it's problematic, sorry, it's not my fault, I hope that I chose nice ads.
*** *** ***
*** *** ***
Fell free to write comments / suggestions about app. I will try to respond to all questions.
The application is free from ads and does not require any permissions.
Endless White Noise offers:
- 20 carefully recorded and edited white noise samples
- two sound channels for simultaneous playback and mixing
- find your favorite sound by mixing different samples in different volumes
- your custom sound settings are saved and restored when you start the application the next time
- Endless White Noise is, and will stay, ad-free
- requires NO permissions (please note that, due to that policy,
Bluetooth is not supported)
- new sounds are added from time to time
Relax with endless white noise!
• 224 included sounds
• No ads!
• 7 sound groups:
Country, Instrumental, Forest, City, Meditation, House, Beach
• Create your own custom tracks from any number of included sounds
• Change the volume of each sound individually
• Change how frequently intermittent sounds play
• Track library
Upload your favourite tracks to the built-in free cloud library, and download tracks that others have created!
• Sleep timer
So you don't have to worry about turning off Sleep Ambience when you've fallen asleep!
• Wake-up alarm
So you can wake to the sound of your tracks!
• Create custom sounds from your own sound files! The possibilities are infinite!
• Adjust the theme of the app using the colour circles.
• All future features.
Explanation of permissions
• Read phone status and identity - This is used so Sleep Ambience can be alerted when a phone call is incoming so it can stop any tracks playing.
• Read, modify or delete the contents of your USB storage - This is necessary for you to be able to import your own sound files (premium feature).
• Full network access - This is used for connecting to the track library and anonymous error and analytical reporting.
• Prevent phone from sleeping - This is used to keep the screen on while the wake-up alarm is sounding.
• Google Play billing service - To allow upgrading to the premium version.
If you suffer from insomnia or tinnitus, would like a relaxing atmosphere for yoga or meditation, or would just like to be serenaded by crickets or rain while you nap, you’ve come to the right place. This app contains plenty of sounds to remind you of relaxing by the beach on a summer holiday or enjoying the thunder and lightning of a beautiful storm. With hundreds of sounds from nature/home providing an atmosphere, peaceful sleep is moments away.
To become a Sleep Ambience beta tester go to the link below and follow the instructions in the "About this community" section:
Just some of the included sounds:
Airport, chant, choir, bat, Batucada, helicopter, train, beehive, bell, blender, boat, bus, waves, campfire, car, horn, cat, dog, cicada, city, clock, chime, dryer, construction, coyote, crane, crickets, woods, deer, fan, fireworks, dolphin, doorbell, piano, seaside, faucet, drip, fireplace, foghorn, footsteps, sand, stream, fountain, fridge, frog, night, fulmar, truck, gas, fire, goose, grackle, grandfather clock, seagulls, traffic, jackhammer, Japanese flute, kookaburra, Kruger park, lawn mower, loon, microwave, mistral, birds, mowing, nightingale, orca, owl, pile driver, rainforest, samba, scuba, siren, river, snore, splash, sprinkler, steam ship, stormy sea, television static, vacuum cleaner, washing machine, washer, whale, whistle, wind, chimes, woodpecker, countryside, cow herd, duck pond, lyrebird, meadow, on train, rain on tin roof, shearing shed, sheep herd, spring peepers, tractor, tree frogs, Australian wood duck, cow bells, cow moo, crow, door close, door open, duck quack, goat bleat, horse neigh, horse snort, horse trot, old tractor, rooster crow, thunder, tractor start, whippoorwill, cello, didgeridoo, guitar, music box, oboe, piano, saxophone, bamboo flute, violin, flute, harp, jazz guitar, keyboard, mandolin, orchestral, piano reverb, xylophone.
WHAT IS IT FOR?
Use Noise Machine with a pair of earphones to mask distracting and annoying sounds and become at peace with the world. Loud conversations at a coffee shop where you are trying to read, crying babies on planes, background music that doesn't agree with your taste and a many other noises get into your brain and have to be processed. All of these sounds have certain patterns and aren't random in the mathematical sense. When you are tired or irritable or are getting too distracted, you can let your brain rest by masking these sounds with noise that doesn't have a noticeable pattern. This works remarkably well even at moderate volumes, and you will be able to concentrate or relax much more easily in noisy environments. Even tinnitus can be masked this way. Noise Machine can also be used with a speaker to help put babies (and adults) to sleep. If you intend to stay awake, it's best to use it with headphones or earphones. That way, at least if you picked the right type of noise and the earphones are comfortable, you will quickly stop noticing it; with speakers, every time you move your head, your perception will change, and you will be reminded of the noise, which defeats the purpose. There are also some technical uses, such as testing speaker polarity.
The terms "white" and "pink" noise refer to random signals with different spectral distributions. In white noise, the noise energy density is constant throughout the frequency spectrum (at least in the range of interest). This is similar to white light, hence the term "white noise". In pink noise, the lower-frequency components are stronger, and the noise energy density is the same in every octave (or decade, or any logarithm of frequency). This is also known as 1/f noise. Similarly, in pink-colored light, the lower-frequency, longer-wavelength, redder components are stronger.
A more general case is 1/f^α. The value of α=0 corresponds to white noise, or flat frequency spectrum, as described above; α=1 corresponds to pink noise, or -3dB/octave frequency dependence, also as described above (in different words); α=2 to "red" or "brown" noise (which refers to Brownian motion rather than the color brown), or -6dB/octave frequency dependence. In this app, the alpha value may be adjusted from 0 to 2 in small increments.
Optionally, the sound may be played in a loop, which reduces the already modest CPU and battery usage by only generating the noise clip that's long enough to fill a loop (at the expense of using more RAM to store it, which normally is not a problem). The playback is gapless. If the loop is too short, you will notice a pattern, which will create a distraction, but even the shortest loop setting (1 minute) should be long enough. The longest setting is determined by the amount of memory available to the app (typically 5 minutes). If you think you can still hear a pattern, or need continuous random signal generation for some other purpose, or want the app to use as little RAM as possible, you can turn the loop off.
USE OF THIRD-PARTY WORK
- A modified version of the pink noise generator class, originally written by Sampo Niskanen, distributed under the BSD license
- Modified Android robot image and images from http://www.iconarchive.com/, used according to the Creative Commons Attribution License 3.0
READ_PHONE_STATE, which is this is used to pause the noise sound during phone calls.
Includes looping noises such as ocean waves, crickets chirping at night, and the soothing sound of rain fall.
And white noise can baby stopped crying.
Sound kind plastic bag, tv, dryer, Vacuum, cleaner, in water, heartbeat etc.
natural sound : rain, brook, river, forest(cricket, bug, riverside), firewood
baby stop crying : white noise, dryer, cleaner, tv, vinyl, engine, heart, train, underwater
White Noise For Baby app includes natural White Noise sounds:
- Ocean Surf
- Relaxing River
- Running Water
- Steady Rain
- White Noise
- Vacuum Cleaner
- Hair Dryer
- Electric Fan
White Noise for Babies are gentle enough for your baby's ears and creates a feeling of calm and comfort that can help everyone sleep better. Natural white noise and soothing sounds helps babies cry less and sleep better.
White noise is a common way soothes colicky babies and infants. The sounds actually does not treat the colic but they help the baby to calm down and the result is often that the baby stops crying and goes to sleep.
Using White Noise for Babies application help you a lot the way producing White Noise sounds instead of normal ways producing white noise sounds using a vacuum cleaner, hair dryer or running water.
White Noise For Baby application:
- Help tired babies and parents sleep
- Safe, easy to use, and extremely effective.
**** With White Noise For Baby give your child perfect childhood! ****
Peace Noise Generator has a real-time frequency cutoff with resonance functional. You can setup wide different characteristic of white noise, pink noise, brown noise, red noise, gray noise and much more color of noise.
Peace Noise Generator is a real time Noise machine. It will generate high quality of noise sound in real time. This make Peace Noise Generator different than other Noise Maker software.
Instruction for use "Peace Noise Generator" to Burn-In your Headphones
1. Plug your Headphones in to Android device.
2. Install "Peace Noise Generator" from https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.peacedeveloper.PeaceNoiseGenerator
3. Click "Start" and then adjust the frequency as you wish.
4. Adjust volume control make it little louder than the loudness you usually use.
5. Leave it for around 40 hours then enjoy the better sound of your head phone which now will response well in all audible frequency range.
visit developer's website : http://peacegadget.wordpress.com
It is useful for:
- Testing subwoofers, speakers and amplifiers for frequency range and frequency response.
- Taking a hearing Test (test your friends and family).
- Testing your new headphones (can they output 20Hz as written in the box?)
- Car audio tunning
- Sound Wiki: The app teaches the user the use and names of the various sound ranges.
- Some users use it to treat tinnitus ! The app can help you finding the tinnitus frequency.
- 16bit PCM encoding (CD quality)
- Sampling rate at 44100 (CD quality) or 48000 Hz (automatic DAC detection supported devices)
- Tone generator
- Sweep tone generator
- Real time manual frequency increment or decrement
- Time span select-able
- White noise generator
- No ADS!
- No PERMISSIONS !!
The KISS Principle (Keep It Simple Stupid):
My goal was to design and program a simple app that does the job, and not full off options that would introduce bugs and turn the app difficult to learn an use. But this not means that this kind of app if easy to do.
- No ads or weird permissions
- Doesn't just play looped samples
- Relatively power-efficient
- Able to keep playing in the background
- Save your favorite sounds in the Memory list
- Contains math
- Code is open source (GPLv3 license)
See "robj.simple.sleeptimer" for one example of a compatible sleep timer app.
Let me hear the sound of a crying baby white.
Stop crying, eyes full of curiosity will listen to the sound of white.
If the concentration of study must not listen to white noise.
Does not sleep try to sleep listening to the sound of white.
The white noise white noise is the sound of the repeated patterns.
Saesorideung sound waves of the sea-water sounds of nature
Various sounds of fireworks, firecrackers popping sounds etc cleanup of mind can help you.
Sounds cool wavy (sswaah AAH ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~)
Annoying sound of insects (Wing ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ cherry)
A pure bird (tweet)
Stress blow the camera shutter clicking sound (hangs up)
Giving peace of mind to follow the sound of coffee (joljoljoljjoljjwareureureu ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~)
Fireworks addictive sound (hwiyiyi ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Pot)
Listen to the sounds of the water when the valley ppeongttulrineun (Char ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~)
Subtly audible heartbeat (thump)
Press the sound of the snow treads meokmeokhan chest (ppodeudeudeudeuk)
The distance the sound of people going back without the spirit (sikkeulbeokjeok)
Receiving a spring of water sounds (joljoljol)
Sounds great to type (tatatak Ding!)
Listen to original melodies prepared for relaxation, meditation, yoga, stress relief, and more. The app can also be used to soothe your young child and help them to fall asleep. You can choose the sounds that will best help you relax, from Afternoon, Amazon, Beach, Campfire, City , Clock, Countryside School, Drop, Night Insect, Rain Under Tree, Storm, Strong Wind, Train, White Water, Woodpecker and more.
-Listen to a variety of natural sounds/music for relaxation
-Use the Sleep Timer and Wake-up Alarm
-Choose sounds for your purpose: sleep, relaxation, meditation, and more