★ True generated white noise.
★ Can work in background.
★ Volume controlled by physical buttons.
★ Installs to SD or Phone.
★ Low battery usage.
★ Great for relax / sleep.
★ Selectable quality.
Press big "Play" button and white noise will be played, then you may stay in app or press home / back to continue playing.
May be easily ignored if you don't want to support this app.
They appear on exit.
Peace Noise Generator has a real-time frequency cutoff with resonance functional. You can setup wide different characteristic of white noise, pink noise, brown noise, red noise, gray noise and much more color of noise.
Peace Noise Generator is a real time Noise machine. It will generate high quality of noise sound in real time. This make Peace Noise Generator different than other Noise Maker software.
Instruction for use "Peace Noise Generator" to Burn-In your Headphones
1. Plug your Headphones in to Android device.
2. Install "Peace Noise Generator" from https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.peacedeveloper.PeaceNoiseGenerator
3. Click "Start" and then adjust the frequency as you wish.
4. Adjust volume control make it little louder than the loudness you usually use.
5. Leave it for around 40 hours then enjoy the better sound of your head phone which now will response well in all audible frequency range.
visit developer's website : http://peacegadget.wordpress.com
WHAT IS IT FOR?
Use Noise Machine with a pair of earphones to mask distracting and annoying sounds and become at peace with the world. Loud conversations at a coffee shop where you are trying to read, crying babies on planes, background music that doesn't agree with your taste and a many other noises get into your brain and have to be processed. All of these sounds have certain patterns and aren't truly random in the mathematical sense. When you are tired or irritable or are getting too distracted, you can let your brain rest by masking these sounds with noise that doesn't have a noticeable pattern. This works remarkably well even at moderate volumes, and you will be able to concentrate or relax much more easily in noisy environments. Even tinnitus can be masked this way. Noise Machine can also be used with a speaker to help put babies (and adults) to sleep. If you intend to stay awake, it's best to use it with headphones or earphones. That way, at least if you picked the right type of noise and the earphones are comfortable, you will quickly stop noticing it; with speakers, every time you move your head, your perception will change, and you will be reminded of the noise, which defeats the purpose. There are also some technical uses, such as testing speaker polarity.
The terms "white" and "pink" noise refer to random signals with different spectral distributions. In white noise, the noise energy density is constant throughout the frequency spectrum (at least in the range of interest). This is similar to white light, hence the term "white noise". In pink noise, the lower-frequency components are stronger, and the noise energy density is the same in every octave (or decade, or any logarithm of frequency). This is also known as 1/f noise. Similarly, in pink-colored light, the lower-frequency, longer-wavelength, redder components are stronger.
A more general case is 1/f^α. The value of α=0 corresponds to white noise, or flat frequency spectrum, as described above; α=1 corresponds to pink noise, or -3dB/octave frequency dependence, also as described above (in different words); α=2 to "red" or "brown" noise (which refers to Brownian motion rather than the color brown), or -6dB/octave frequency dependence. In this app, the alpha value may be adjusted from 0 to 2 in small increments.
Optionally, the sound may be played in a loop, which reduces the already modest CPU and battery usage by only generating the noise clip that's long enough to fill a loop (at the expense of using more RAM to store it, which normally is not a problem). The playback is gapless. If the loop is too short, the pattern becomes noticeable, which creates a distraction, but even the shortest loop setting (1 minute) should be long enough. The longest setting is determined by the amount of memory available to the app (typically 5 minutes). If you think you can still hear a pattern, or need continuous random signal generation for some other purpose, or want the app to use as little RAM as possible, you can turn the loop off.
USE OF THIRD-PARTY WORK
- A modified version of the pink noise generator class, originally written by Sampo Niskanen, distributed under the BSD license
- Modified Android robot image and images from http://www.iconarchive.com/, used according to the Creative Commons Attribution License 3.0
READ_PHONE_STATE -- used to pause the noise sound during phone calls.
- Solid, double precision, real time, accurate, wave generator (64-bit precision IEEE 754 floating point engine)
- 16 bit PCM encoding (CD quality), PCM 32 bits floating-point format on Android Lollipop 5.0+ devices.
- Sampling rate at 44100 (CD quality) or 48000 Hz (automatic native DAC detection!)
- Tone generator
- Function generator (sine and square waveform)
- Sweep tone generator (linear or logarithmic for musicians)
- Real time manual frequency increment or decrement (accurate, without pops and clicks)
- Real time Binaural Beats generator
- Sweep loops (continuous, with no lag, no clicks)
- Second low frequency oscillator LFO for amplitude modulation
- Time span selectable
- White noise generator
- Pink noise generator
- Runs in background
- Save favorite tones and sweeps in a list for future use (PRO version)
- Precise left/right channel volume control
- Possibility to invert one channel for cancellation effects.
- No ADS!
- No excessive PERMISSIONS !!
- PRO version option for the users that want to support the future development and maintenance of the app.
Things you can do with this tool:
- Speaker tests.
- Subwoofer tests.
- Bass test
- Audio amplifier tests.
- Equalizer fine tuning.
- Car audio tuning
- SPL competitions
- Music instrument tuning
- Frequency response analysis
- As a infrasound or ultrasound source
- Subwoofer crossover tuning
- Loudspeaker breakup
- Taking a hearing test (test your friends and family).
- Testing your new headphones (can they output 20Hz as specify in the box?)
- Sound Wiki: The app teaches the user the use and names of the various sound ranges.
- To create relaxation and meditation sounds.
- Some users use it because of tinnitus. This app can help you finding the tinnitus frequency.
- As a noise mask (pink and white noise)
This app in only available in the Google Play Store. If you are reading this on another site, do not download the app, it may be an old version, and is not authorized by me. Go to the Google Play please.
- In-app purchases: this permission allows users that want to support the future development and maintenance of this app to upgrade to PRO VERSION, paying a small fee, and without installing a new separate version. This process is the new trend in phone apps. This is a one time purchase only.
- Internet access: This is used only by Google Analytics module, so i can better understand what features are being used.
24 KHz is only possible in phones with a 48KHz sample rate DAC. Some very expensive phones do not have such a DAC. This is a hardware limitation.
The pro version features all important functions of a real waveform generator. The Lite version is here for you to see if you like our user interface and on the fly generation features. If you like what you see, consider buying the pro version. Now the lite versions frequency limit for sine waves has been removed!
-Friendly user interface: Similar to well-known professional hardware waveform generators.
-On the fly generation: No need to pause and restart the signal in order for changes to take effect!
-Sine, Square, Triangle and Saw waves
-Frequency Range: 1 Hz - 22050* Hz
-Save/Load waveform to/from internal memory, one slot (infinite slots in Pro)
-Request your own feature
-Random Noise: White (Gaussian), Pink, Brown
-AM (DSB and DSB-SC) / FM with Modulation Freqency and Level control
-Sine Sweep with Repeat and Ping-Pong selection
-Infinite Save/Load slots
*Quality of high frequency waveforms might vary across devices.
Keywords: waveform, function, signal, tone, audio, generator, Trono Tech
This app is provided by Trono Tech and while we endeavor to keep the app up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the app or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained in the app for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from the use of this app.
The types of waves implemented are:
* Sine Wave
* White Noise
The sampling rate used is 44.1 kHz and the output is in MONO, 16 bit PCM.
Keywords: Tone, Signal, Sound, Waveform, Sinusoidal.
Selectable parameter independent for each channel
- Mono or stereo mode
- Signal form : square, saw tooth, triangle, sinus
- Discrete frequencies from 250 Hz to 20 kHz in steps of 250 Hz
- Level selectable from 0 dB to -48 dB in steps of 3 dB
- Selectable phase-shift between the channels
tested with :
- HTC Desire S android version 2.3.3
FUNCTIONS OF THE APPLICATION:
* Tone Generation.
- Ability to generate up to 6 simultaneous tones.
- Each tone can be configured with frequency, pan, amplitude and waveform independents. The properties of each tone can be changed interactively while listening to the audio generated.
- Frequency Range 20Hz to 20kHz.
- 4 available waveforms: Sine, square, triangle and sawtooth.
* Generation of frequency sweep.
- Initial and final frequency sweep configurable, and the duration.
- 4 available waveforms: Sine, square, triangle and sawtooth.
- The frequency change during the sweep can be linear or logarithmic.
* Noise generation.
- Generation of 3 types of noise: white, pink and brown.
* Available in English and Spanish.
Responses to coments:
metgeom -> All frecuencies are available, you can input the exact frecuency value in textboxs on the right. Sliders are only for aproximate values, as its resolution depends on screen resolution.
Thank you everyone for making this the top spectrum analyser application on the market. I am dedicated to making this app work well for you! Risk-free purchase; I will refund your money (even beyond Google's 15 min window) if the app does not work for you.
* Both Logarithmic & Linear frequency axis
* Smooth, joyful pinch-to-zoom! Pinch to zoom in on ANY signal section... and zoom... and zoom...
* Pan (vertical and horizontal) by simply dragging the screen
* Dynamically adjusting FFT size, up to 16384 bins (for 2-3 Hz accuracy!), based on the optimal size for your screen.
* Exponential averaging (adjustable)
* Peak hold overlay
* Share screen snapshots easily
* Range set - full audio range from 20Hz, up to 22kHz!
* Peak & valley measurements with crossbar tools
* Adjustable dB levels for ceiling / floor
* And many more!
Designed & tested to work on Honeycomb, Gingerbread, and Froyo.
If you have ANY problems with this release, or requests - email firstname.lastname@example.org. I *will* respond, and work towards fixing your issue. And if I can't fix it, I will give you a full refund.
The screenshots show some of the dynamic zooming capabilities, and the linear vs logarithmic modes. The first screenshot shows the analyser in linear mode, while the next shows logarithmic. The screenshots show the mic on the OG Droid phone capturing a test tone at 21kHz, in addition to other frequencies. Nice real-time analyzer!
The last two screenshots show a zoomed in signal at the lower frequency range - same signal sample (paused again), with two different windows applied.
I am honoured and humbled by each and every purchase made; thank you!
Email for contact is email@example.com
Thank you everyone for purchasing - the response has been great! I appreciate all the encouraging emails.
Purchases are risk free - I offer refunds past the 15-minute window if it does not work on your hardware for some reason.
H/W Updates across all versions:
All reported hardware issues have been resolved - these are listed below for documentation:
Fix for Toshiba Thrive, and Dell Streak mic input issue.
Fix for Samsung Captivate (Galaxy S SGH)! Thanks for the report Red Baron - if this update fixes your problem, I would appreciate an update to your review.
Contains workaround for the Atrix phone hardware microphone issue. UPDATE: Fix confirmed! Thank you Motorola engineering for the workaround.
My goal is to make a useful spectrum / spectral analyser tool for audio professionals, engineers, installers, etc. Signal processing is useful in many fields, from microphone analysis to RTA, to engineering / technical fields. Let me know how you use it! I find it fascinating the different uses.
Here are the permissions the app requests, and why:
To capture audio from the Microphone to display
Save the graph to an image, and send it via email.
Please feel free to email me with any questions, concerns, requests, etc. I love feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
Compose and arrange your music in real-time. Choose instruments individually for the 4 channels. Record live or set notes with the dedicated sequencer or piano roll of each instrument.
"This is no desktop app crammed onto a touchscreen. It seems the interface has been designed around your fingertips." Peter Kirn from CDM (createdigitalmusic.com)
This multi-touch enabled app makes it simple to invent unique loops and musical phrases. Manipulate the sound of the synthesizers by tweaking the oscillators, resonant filters and audio envelopes. Add audio effects like reverb, distortion, phaser, filter and delay to your sounds.
Appropriate both for experienced musicians and beginners.
Loops you've created and exported with RD4 can also be automatically integrated into mikrosonic's audio mixer app SPC - Music Sketchpad.
- 4 channel rack mixer
- Instrument selection for each channel
- Volume control with level meter per channel
- Direct audio effect channel assignment
- Tempo control with tap tempo
- Channel mute and solo
- 2 banks with up two 8 bars per instrument
- Adjustable play modes from 1 to 8 bars and random modes
- Song Mode with a length of up to 99 bars
Choose between two virtual analog synthesizers and the drum machine for each channel:
- Modeled after legendary monophonic synths of the '70s
- For fat sounding bass and powerful lead sounds
- 3 oscillators with 6 different waveforms
- Each oscillator can be tuned precisely and has a warmth control for the typical analog sound
- Attack, Decay, Sustain and Release envelope generator
- Pitch wheel
- Low-pass filter (24dB/oct, 4-pole) with knobs for cutoff, resonance and an ADSR envelope generator
- Recording of played notes in real-time (depending on devices capabilities)
- Piano roll for editing recorded notes comfortably
- Or compose by drawing notes directly with the piano roll in 1/16 or 1/32 resolution
- Piano roll editing features: Transpose Pattern, Shift Sequence and Quantize Pattern
- Reminiscent of the legendary 303 synthesizer
- Create bubbling basslines and screaming lead sounds
- Successor of the famous synthesizer Rubberduck from d-lusion
- High-quality low-pass filter with resonance, cut-off, and envelope controls
- Oscillator with 4 types of waveforms
- Real-time step sequencer with accent and slide
- Program beats with 10 classic drum kits: 808, 909, 606, CR-78, Linn, KR55, RX11, RZ1, DMX, DPM48
- Booming kick drums, snappy snares and throbbing percussions
- 8 channels per drum kit
- Punch control for volume and envelope adjustments
- Accent programmable for each drum channel
- Free assignable effects for each drum sound
- Channel mute, Closed Hi Hat can mute the Open Hi Hat
- Real-time pattern based step sequencer
- 5 effects: Reverb, distortion, filter, phaser and delay
- Real-time controllable
- X/Y control field for each effect
- 4 effect sends
- Chaining of 2 effects
- Customized layouts for phones, 7 and 10-inch tablets
- Special additional rack view in portrait mode for 10-inch tablets
- Support for the Novation Launchkey Mini keyboard/controller
- USB MIDI support, connects external MIDI keyboards and controllers
- External MIDI clock sync support
- Automatic MIDI input focus when switching Instruments
- Multi-touch control
- Live session recording
- Audio loop export feature
- SoundCloud Sharing Kit integration
- OpenSL support for low latency*
* Please note that for recording in real-time with the Analog synthesizer you will need a low latency Android device with at least Android 4.2. Read more about audio latency on our FAQ: http://www.mikrosonic.com/faq
More details at: http://www.mikrosonic.com/rd4
Drum and Bass Machine lets you loop and layer drum and bass beats with a deep bass synth.
It's super easy to use for making ideas and jamming with friends. Assist your dj set up and layer tracks or add extra sections to songs. It really is the ultimate app for making Drum and Bass!
If you need to make a dnb beat quickly then this is definitely the one to get”-***
◆ Studio quality samples, created by professional musicians and producers.
◆ 8 Synth Sounds
◆ 15 drum loops and 12 FX samples.
◆ 12 customisable sample pads
◆ 3 dual octave swipeboard
☐ DnB Synths
It features three touch-operated synthesizers, which can be played simultaneously with sample pads to create a multitude sounds. Theres eight different synth generators to choose from and each is customisable and can be played over two octaves.
☐ Sample Pads
The sample pads are fully customisable and you can select and play up to 12 samples at any time. Samples include: percussion,vocal fx, sound fx and reeces.
Select from one of fifteen different drum loops, then play your bass lines and samples over the top to create your own unique drum and bass.
The volume of all synthesizers, drum loops and sample pads are fully adjustable, just touch and slide the green volume selector.
Making Drum and Bass, has never been so easy and enjoyable! Perfect for musicians, producers, DnB headz, studios, music fans and DJ's.
Check out our other electronic music apps:
Bass Drop Dubstep:
Bass Drop Drum and Bass:
Wobble Bass Station:
Everything is included, bundled in a friendly interface with many on-screen controls and smooth real-time display.
== Features ==
+ FFT (amplitude) and RTA (octave, 1/3 octave, ... down to 1/24 octave).
+ Sound pressure level dBA, dBC, and dBZ.
+ Impulse response and RT60 measurement.
+ Lightning-fast FFT with size from 8192 to 65536, giving accuracy better than 1Hz.
+ Sample rate of 48kHz, if supported by the device.
+ Many window functions to choose from.
+ Logarithmic or linear frequency axis.
+ Peak and valley hold with adjustable decay.
+ Adjustable exponential smoothing.
+ Easy pan (drag) and zoom (pinch).
+ Measurement cursors, also used for setting frequency of signal generators.
+ File load/save and full calibration capability, for accurate SPL readings.
+ Signal generators: tone, white noise, white sweep, pink noise, pink sweep, pink octave, pink 1/3 octave.
+ Synchronous measurement mode (including frequency sweep) for clean and fast spectrum analysis.
+ Loopback mode to try out signal generators and window functions.
+ Sharing and printing of screenshots.
+ No ads!
No Ads, No Permissions, No In App Purchasing, No Limited Features. Full Version.
Output is 16 bit for each left and right channels and at 44.1kHz. Output will depend on your device hardware. Some device hardware may may filter out the DC bias and low frequency signals. At high frequencies, the waveforms will be distorted due to limited number of samples for each waveform (for example at 4.41kHz, a sine waveform will be approximated by only 10 points). Therefore this is for fun/educational use, for critical applications use a real calibrated function generator.
Left and Right audio channels can be assigned to either channel 1 or channel 2.
Sine, Square & Triangular waveforms.
Frequency range from 1 mHz up to 22 kHz.
Amplitude as percentage 0-100%.
Set duty for square waveforms or skew triangular waveforms to get saw waveforms.
Offset the phase of waveforms.
Sweep frequency or amplitude (Single, Repeat & Bounce modes).
Amplitude Modulation (AM).
Frequency Modulation (FM).
Burst mode for a specific number of waveforms (1-10000).
White noise & pink noise Generator. Pink (1/f) noise falls of at ~3dB per octave between 43 Hz and 44 kHz.
Memory slots to save & recall channel configuration.
Select values with spring slider or number pad.
More detailed explanation available on website
It is very easy to use and offers a lot of useful features: high RTA refreshing rate and frequency resolution, adjustable sound pressure level amplitude scale (up to 150 decibels), RTA peak hold function, flat reference line, local peaks...
RTA measurement can be recorded on 3 separate channels. User can later compare SPL (dB) and frequency response charts between the channels.
It also includes a signal (tone) generator, which helps us measuring the frequency response of a sound system.
Input/output can be adjusted to Internal, AUX or Bluetooth. However, all I/O options and combinations do not work on all devices.
Microphone can be accurately calibrated for each frequency band separately.