Now you can access detailed, real-time train information direct from your smartphone. So much more than a timetable, innovative technology enables you to track specific trains, find out about disruptions to your journey, and re-plan your journey on the go.
With unprecedented visibility and intuitive tools, the National Rail Enquiries app will transform your train travel experience, empowering you to catch the right train and complete your journey.
- My travel - One place for your favourite journeys and stations. Find the next train home and get relevant live updates at a glance
- Live trains - View real-time departures and arrivals boards for any station
- Progress tracking - From A to B and everything in between, find out exactly where a train is along a route
- Journey planner - Plan your journeys with up-to-the-minute travel information. Track the progress of trains and disruptions along your route
- Watch a train - Pin a train to My travel to watch its progress with a single tap
- Push notifications - Get disruption alerts as they happen
- Wake-up alerts - Avoid missing your stop or getting caught out when the train divides or arrives at its destination
- Tube and DLR - Plan your journey to or from London Zone 1 Underground and DLR stations
- Plan journeys between a station and a postcode
- Find out ticket prices
- Buy tickets via third party websites
- Widget featuring live train arrivals/departures between home and work stations
- Cycling facilities at your station
- Can you take your bicycle on your journey? Are reservations required? How many bicycle spaces are there?
- Tips for travelling with bicycles
Enhance your train travel experience - download the FREE National Rail Enquiries app today.
- It is now possible to add planned journey details to your calendar as events. To allow this the app’s permissions regarding calendar events have been updated.
- Despite the permissions description, the app will not send email to guests without owner’s knowledge
thetrainline is all about making train travel easy: Plan your journey, check live train departure and arrival times & platform information in the palm of your hand on your mobile.
• Journey planning tool with live train departure and arrival times and travel card discounts
• View live train departure boards and never miss the train again.
• See what platform you depart from.
• Keep your recent and saved journeys on your Me screen
• View station information including maps and local taxi numbers direct to your mobile.
Buy cheap tickets on the go: Book the best value tickets for travelling on any UK train route. Whether you are commuting into London or just making a fun day trip, thetrainline makes it simple to get to where you want to go…
• Buy tickets for travelling/commuting on any UK train route.
• Purchase rail tickets up to 10 minutes before boarding times.
• Save your preferred payment card and railcard details.
• Collect tickets from over 1,000 stations or select the mTicket option and go paperless on selected routes**!
• View ticket reference details in your app, even without a signal.
The train operators will release rail tickets 12 weeks before the date of travel so whether you are commuting in and out of London or want to travel further around Great Britain, the earlier you book the better. We also offer a live ticket alert service that you can sign up to and we will notify you direct to your mobile when the cheapest advance tickets for your journey are released. Travelling by train has never been so easy…
With thetrainline you can buy cheap train tickets and check live departure and arrival times for rail journeys on all major UK train operators:
First Great Western
South West Trains
Arriva Trains Wales
South Eastern Trains
Abellio Greater Anglia
East Midlands Trains
thetrainline is so simple and easy to use. At a glance, checking the live departure and arrival times of the trains that you need and all connections, is straight forward. Picking up the cheapest tickets is hassle free, helping to make your travelling experience a lot more relaxing and stress free.
With main offices in London and Edinburgh, thetrainline is well placed to give you the information you need for commuting or travelling on a journey further afield, with access to train route and timetables for more than 2,500 stations and 170,000 trips nationwide.
Wherever you are, wherever you want to go, thetrainline can get you there with everything you need to know at your fingertips if you are on the go with no time to waste.
*Average savings with Advance rail fares vs buying on arrival at the ticket office on the day of travel. Selected routes only, subject to availability.
**Mobile tickets are only available on selected journeys.
Whether you are day-tripping, commuting, going on holiday or just checking times to get you home, download thetrainline app now and make it’s your first stop for the cheapest tickets.
For more information visit: http://www.thetrainline.com/train-tickets/mobile-app/
We always respect your privacy, check this page to see the reasons we need to ask for permissions:
Follow us on:
Well thanks to our top technical geniuses, we’ve got a new and improved app which will make your travel experience with us so simple you’ll wonder how you lived without it. Check train times, plan journeys and buy tickets for any train anywhere in the UK (with no booking or credit card fees too!). And best of all, it’s 100% totally and utterly free.
Plus, book yourself on one of our swanky Virgin Trains and get your ticket sent straight to your mobile. No fuss, no queuing, no printing – it’s your ticket delivered directly into your pocket.
Also, want to see if your train is on time? You can see real-time info on how any train is running across Britain, and even which platform it will arrive into at your station.
· Search times and fares for any train to any destination in the UK.
· Buy tickets up to 10 minutes before you want to depart.
· Book for up to 8 people at once.
· Totally secure booking.
· Absolutely no hidden booking or credit card fees (we hate those!)
· Get tickets sent straight to your mobile or collect from our FastTicket machines.
· Log-in to your account so you only need to enter your details once.
· Check live departures/arrivals info to see how your train is running, before you even get on it.
· And you get all this for the one-off payment of... nothing! Free things are always the best things in life.
We’re big fans of our app, and we plan to keep on improving it even more in the future. Our brainy types are working on new features all the time to make your travel experience with us easier than ever before. But if you’ve got that million-dollar idea, that missing nugget of genius that we haven’t included in our app, then tell us!
Found a hitch or a glitch in our app, then let us know. We’re open to suggestions and we want to hear what’d make it better for you. So please get in touch at App@virgintrains.co.uk
With the app you can:
• Plan any train journey in Great Britain
• View train times and real-time train running information
• Buy your tickets for any train journey in Great Britain
• Quickly find train times based on your recent searches
You can also make use of these great features:
• Have your CrossCountry Advance tickets delivered to your smartphone as m-tickets
• Collect other tickets from the ticket machine at the station
• Buy train tickets through the app without registering or signing in
• Register and you can use your CrossCountry ‘My Account’ on our website at crosscountrytrains.co.uk and on the Train Tickets app
The Train Tickets app is National Rail accredited and is quick, simple and secure to use.
It’s free to download and we won’t charge you a booking fee.
With Indian Rail Ticket and PNR app, you can:
- Search for trains between destinations by simply typing the name of the stations / cities / towns
- Check Train availability 6 days prior and post the desired date
- Check real-time availability for over 2500+ trains running under the Indian Railways
- Find trains with train numbers and names
- Receive quick PNR status updates
- Redirect to IRCTC Official app for bookings
Indian Rail Ticket & PNR app provides information of all trains running across India with their current schedules, fares & routes.
Disclaimer: This app relies on public information available on relevant websites that you choose to access, at will, through the app. By using it, you are responsible for any legal implications that may arise from such usage. You'll need to visit IRCTC official website / app to make your bookings.
M-ticket delivery will be offered when buying a Virgin Trains East Coast Advance Super Off-Peak, Off-Peak or Anytime ticket between Harrogate and Hexham via York and Newcastle.
There are more updates to the app coming up, including offering m-ticket delivery for all Virgin Trains East Coast Advance tickets, enabling ticket purchase, checking train running information and a lot more.
How do I download the Ticket Wallet app?
- Download the Virgin Trains East Coast Ticket Wallet app to your preferred device(s)
- Open the app and Sign In. You will be kept logged in (until you choose to Sign Out) and have the option of also setting a security PIN
- Your device(s) will then be registered in My Account and available to receive m-tickets
How do I use m-ticket ?
When you purchase an eligible Virgin Trains East Coast ticket you will be offered the option of having your ticket delivered to your mobile device as an m-ticket.
On completion of the booking, your ticket(s) will be sent directly to your mobile device and you can find it under “Current Tickets”. (Once the travel date has passed, you can still see your ticket(s) under “Previous Tickets”).
Simply make sure you keep your mobile device charged up to enable your barcode ticket to be scanned both onboard and at the gates in the station
What the media says about us
“It’s already built up a fanbase by being more user-friendly”
“This looks good. The whole site is clean, fast and zippy. If only all travel booking was like this!”
“In most cases, I now recommend using www.capitainetrain.com”
Mark from Seat61.com
Buy train tickets at the best price
• Search for train routes in France and nearby countries: TGV, Eurostar, Thalys, Lyria, etc.
• Find the best prices amongst the most comprehensive offers: Prem’s, Loisir, iDTGV, etc.
• Take advantage of your discount and loyalty cards: Eurostar Frequent Traveller, Thalys TheCard, etc.
• Pay whenever you want, thanks to our pre-booking and reservation service.
• Exchange or cancel your tickets within the app.
Book your trip in seconds
• Register your loyalty and discount cards along with your personal information.
• Save time by creating a profile for each member of your family.
• Select your favourite destinations instantly.
• Review your upcoming or previous journeys.
• Receive your e-tickets in PDF format or store them on your loyalty card.
• Receive a notification 20 minutes before departure.
Too good to be true ?
Like many users you may ask yourself how we make money.
It is quite simple. Like any other official travel agent certified by the SNCF we earn a commission for each ticket sold. There is no additional fee for our clients as our prices are aligned with the carriers’ fares.
If you’re curious to know what permissions we ask for upon installation, you can find a detailed explanation here: http://faq.capitainetrain.com/article/292-android-app-required-information-permissions
You have read this far?
You rock! Tweet “the wagon is mobile”, and mention @capitainetrain. We will answer you with some emoji hearts and a train picture.
☆ Includes trains of Trenitalia, Trenord, NTV Italo!
☆ The only SOCIAL app for train travelers in Italy!
- Search timetables
- Search train by number
- Save timetables for offline viewing
- Delays in real time
- Share informations abount trains with other users
- Detailed the train stops
- Price of tickets
- Purchase tickets from the app or browser
☆ PRO version
The full version includes widgets, notifications, maps and much more
This application is NOT affiliated with Trenitalia s.p.a.
All data is provided as is with all faults, and without warranty of any kind
APP MAIN FEATURES:
★ FIND TRAINS: Find Trains helps you find your next train journey. Choose from any UK train station. The app remembers your last and most frequently travelled train journeys. Choose a train fare from the available Off-Peak, Anytime, standard or First Class fare options and buy your train tickets using the app. If you have a railcard, simply add which railcard you have (i.e. Family & Friends Railcard, Network Railcard, 16-25 Railcard) to get access to cheap train tickets.
★ LIVE TRAIN TIMES: Live Train Times shows train departures and train arrivals from any train station in the country. You can also see which platform your train will be at without having to check the departure board. The app stores the most recent live train times you have chosen. You can always get quick access to your important train platforms, running schedules, departure times and train arrivals.
★ NECTAR POINTS: You can get Nectar points by linking your Nectar card to the First Great Western app. Enter your Nectar card number into the NECTAR section of the app and you can start collecting Nectar points today. Look out for ways to boost your Nectar balance when you see the "bonus points" sign.
★ LATEST SEARCH: Latest Search stores the last journey you looked for. We know you don't always have time to look at the departure boards so we store the latest search to make sure the most recent train journey you looked for is displayed on the first page of the app.
★ MY TICKETS: My Tickets is your mobile ticket wallet and displays all the mTickets you purchase. These mobile tickets are marked with a barcode symbol and are delivered direct to your phone. When travelling you may be asked to present your mTicket at any time.
★ NEXT TICKET: Next Ticket shows your upcoming tickets. Keep your journey planning close to hand with full details of your next tickets.
★ MY ACCOUNT: Log in to your First Great Western account here or sign up with your first time purchase. Signing up means all your details are stored safely and securely to make buying train tickets easier and quicker.
★ INFORMATION: The Information part of the app is your train ticket help manual. Access all you need to know about the app. Check the latest Tube Status from TfL so you can plan your Tube or DLR journey. From here you can also sign up to our Inbox Inspiration where you can get exclusive travel news, Nectar promotions and fantastic First Great Western offers sent direct to your inbox.
The First Great Western app is more than just a train time travel companion, it's also your gateway to exciting UK destinations. Let the First Great Western app help take you to any of our main stations from London Paddington (PAD), Reading (RDG), Swindon (SWI), Bristol Temple Meads (BRI), Cheltenham Spa (CNM), Cardiff Central (CDF), Bath Spa (BTH), Exeter St Davids (EXD), Oxford (OXF) and Plymouth (PLY) to explore the best the UK has to offer.
Keep in touch with the latest train travel news:
Follow us on Google Plus https://plus.google.com/114293187194225124479/posts
Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/FirstGreatWestern
Follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/fgw
Pin us on Pinterest https://uk.pinterest.com/firstgw/
**New** Available for Android Wear - view nearby lines and get next arrival times right from your watch
Supports major US cities (including NY, Chicago, Miami, SF, Boston, LA, DC) & hundreds more worldwide.
** “It'll make your commute and your trips out and around town for fun that much easier” - LifeHacker **
** Featured in NYTimes, TechCrunch, FastCompany, & more **
►OmniSearch: Discover the best routes to anywhere in your city. Search for a place, address or station to compare transit options and see detailed directions all the way there (combining any and all local transit types including bus, light rail, ferry, train, metro, subway, tram, rail and streetcar)
►Near me: See what's nearby and explore your surroundings on the map. Find the closest stops and check next arrival times, so you're never stuck waiting at the station. Get directions to your destination via the best and shortest route
►Favorites: Add your home, work and other favorite places for instant trip planning. See next arrival times for your favorite lines, and even check your trip history for easy repeat travels
►En Route: A simple click will allow you control your journey, even if your plans or destination change. Just tap Start to see your updated ETA and be notified as you go
►Live reports: Improve everyone’s ride by reporting useful information about station crowdedness, cleanliness, live events, even incidents. Receive notifications from your local operator, when available. Planning your transit is easier when you know what to expect
►Comprehensive transit maps: See an overview of your local transit maps (PDF viewer required)
How is Moovit "community-powered”?
The power of Moovit stems in our cooperation with you, our amazing users. We start with complete schedule-based transit information, and, with your help, mix in real-time data about current transit times and conditions. Just by using Moovit, you’re helping everyone else plan their transit (and lives) better. En route, you can even send active reports about the ride or station to let others know what to expect. Spread the word and help your community get there on time!
Ride with Moovit in 100+ cities across the US:
New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Boston, Chicago, Philadelphia, Washington DC, Austin, Seattle, Miami, and more.
Moovit supports all major transit operators including:
MTA, New Jersey Transit, LIRR, MBTA, WMATA, SEPTA, CTA, Pace, LA Metro, Metrolink, SFMTA, AC Trans, BART, VTA, OCTA, Amtrak, King County Metro, Miami Dade Transit, MDT, Metro, Muni, MARTA, RTD, CATA, MWRTA, Metrorail, Bart, Beeline Bus, Norwalk Transit, Dash Ladot, DC circulator, Torrance Transit and more…
(Including: Muni map, Path Train schedule, WMATA next bus, next Caltrain, METRA schedule Chicago etc.)
Moovit is a worldwide app! You can find us in hundreds of cities around the world including: UK (London, Birmingham, Manchester), Spain (Barcelona, Madrid), Italy (Rome, Milan, Napoli), France (Paris, Bordeaux), Poland (Warsaw, Lublin, and more), Sweden (Stockholm), Finland (Helsinki), Hungary (Budapest), Russia (Moscow), Netherlands, Israel, Brazil (Rio, Sao Paulo), Chile (Santiago), Colombia (Bogota), Mexico City, Peru (Lima), New Zealand, Philippines (Manila), Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur), Greece (Athens), South Korea (Seoul), Norway (Oslo).
Common misspellings: moveit, movit, move it, muvit, mubit, movit, mobit, moovet
Let's stay connected:
* Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/moovit
* Follow us on Twitter: @moovit
* Check out our website: www.moovitapp.com
No longer do you need to carry the paper timetable nor constantly look up times online!
Now supports Multijourney routes!
This is not an official Translink application, we are in no way affiliated.
* Supports multiple trains in a single journey!
* Favourite stations and routes on the dashboard!
* Delay notifications in app, from Translink's Twitter page
* Station page containing all arrivals, links to maps and directions.
* Alarm for your train
* See were your train should be on the map!
(Timetables aren't accurate on special holidays such as Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Year's Day, St Patrick's Day, Easter weekend, May Day, July Holidays and other public holidays)
NI Railways, Northern Ireland Railways, Translink Timetable App, timetables, train times, NIR
If you cannot find desired station, you can use % character as wildcard. For example: AZA%BAN will display AZABU-JUBAN station. SHIN%KOBE will display SHIN-KOBE...
Important: Hyperdia has changed stations names, so it is necessary to upgrade. No support will be given unless you upgrade the application to the latest version.
What can you do with this app?
SEARCH AND BOOK TRAINS
• Check for available seats and the best ticket prices between London, Paris and Brussels and all Eurostar stops in between
• Book up to nine travellers at a time
• Choose your language: English, French or Dutch
REAL-TIME TRAIN INFORMATION
• Check arrivals and departures on the day you’re travelling NEW
• Get live disruption alerts right away
• Your mobile ticket is automatically stored in the app NEW
We’ve updated the design and the booking process to make it smoother, so we’d love to hear what you think of it and how we can make it even better. If you have any comments or suggestions, drop us an email at email@example.com.
► Live departures boards, with early platform indication.
► A to B Journey planning
► Departures for future date/times
► Routes and journey times (view as list or map)
► Easy connection times - tap the station in the route display (map or list)
► Sort departures by scheduled time / expected time / destination / platform
► Integrated Bus / Tube / Tram departures (Subscription required).
► Station locations accurately marked on a map
► "Go to my location" function and location tracking
► Filter departure boards
► Store and edit favourite stations
► Recall recent stations
► Street view of stations locations
► Choice of 2/5 line departure widgets (with subscription)
► Home screen short cuts to your favourite stations.
Amazingly intuitive to use:
► Tap station markers to see info bubbles - tap the info bubbles to see the departures boards.
► Tap departures to show routes and journey times - choose to view on the map or as a list.
► Tap stops along the route to get connection times
Travel information at its very best!
Powered by TMU Limited using data provided by of Network Rail Infrastructure Limited, licensed under this http://www.networkrail.co.uk/data-feeds/terms-and-conditions">licence.
If subscribed, bus departures powered by Traveline; Live London Bus (TfL Countdown) and Underground departures by Transport for London.
The subway NYC tracker application shows when your train will arrive and you can avoid the waiting time. More real time routes will be added automatically later when MTA releases them.
- Simple nearby station search with map option
- Live train time widgets. (route, stop, favorite and status)
- New easy to read nearby page
Never run for the train again!
Please leave a review or email saitiam7 (at) gmail (dot) com for support. Thank you very much. The countdown and departure board data are from MTA. The schedule timetable is obtained from MTA too and updated every few months.
Latest version 2 design
- High redesign for speed, simplicity and elegant
- New nearby page that is very easy to use in New York Subway
- Fast loading for nearby, times, stop and status
- New multiple single (1x1) widgets e.g. for home and work route
- Map search with train line and station label
- 9 train timings for each direction on a NYC station
- Favorite subway NYC routes and stop
- Quick change for subway NYC lines