Now you can access detailed, real-time train information direct from your smartphone. So much more than a timetable, innovative technology enables you to track specific trains, find out about disruptions to your journey, and re-plan your journey on the go.
With unprecedented visibility and intuitive tools, the National Rail Enquiries app will transform your train travel experience, empowering you to catch the right train and complete your journey.
- My travel - One place for your favourite journeys and stations. Find the next train home and get relevant live updates at a glance
- Live trains - View real-time departures and arrivals boards for any station
- Progress tracking - From A to B and everything in between, find out exactly where a train is along a route
- Journey planner - Plan your journeys with up-to-the-minute travel information. Track the progress of trains and disruptions along your route
- Watch a train - Pin a train to My travel to watch its progress with a single tap
- Push notifications - Get disruption alerts as they happen
- Wake-up alerts - Avoid missing your stop or getting caught out when the train divides or arrives at its destination
- Tube and DLR - Plan your journey to or from London Zone 1 Underground and DLR stations
- Plan journeys between a station and a postcode
- Find out ticket prices
- Buy tickets via third party websites
- Widget featuring live train arrivals/departures between home and work stations
- Cycling facilities at your station
- Can you take your bicycle on your journey? Are reservations required? How many bicycle spaces are there?
- Tips for travelling with bicycles
Enhance your train travel experience - download the FREE National Rail Enquiries app today.
- It is now possible to add planned journey details to your calendar as events. To allow this the app’s permissions regarding calendar events have been updated.
- Despite the permissions description, the app will not send email to guests without owner’s knowledge
View live train departure, arrival and platform information – the same as you would at any national rail station. You can say goodbye to paper tickets – we now offer mobile barcode tickets on selected routes so you get your train ticket sent straight to your mobile phone.
With thetrainline.com’s app you can check train times and find out what platform your train leaves from all on your phone – no need to queue in a line in front of the station live departure boards anymore. Buy tickets up to 10 minutes before you travel for all train operators to all national rail destinations; then collect your train tickets from one of any of over 1000 rail stations or try the new mobile barcode tickets.
And you can still get the same great savings on train tickets as you would on our website.
We love trains and we’re confident this is the only app you need for all your train travel needs!
Check Train Times:
• Live Trains - Access live departure and arrival information including platform numbers for all trains from National Rail.
• View the live progress of your train and see which stations it calls at as well as any delays on your train line or, changes to train times and platform numbers.
• View your ‘next train home’. The app finds the nearest station to where you are and lists the departure times of the next trains to your home station.
• Easily identify the train which gets you to your destination soonest with our new “Fastest” feature.
Your one stop train journey planner:
• See recent and save favourite journeys on your home screen – making it easy to re-use common rail journeys and stations
• See nearby stations in a list or on a map and access the live departure boards using your iPhone’s location services.
• View station information including maps.
Buy train tickets on the go:
• Buy train tickets up until 10 minutes before boarding the train and collect from over 1000 stations.
• Create an account and book the same range of train tickets as on thetrainline.com website.
• Save your preferred payment card making it simple to buy again without having to hunt out your card details.
Find our app useful?
Please rate it and let others know – thanks!
With the app you can:
• Plan any train journey in Great Britain
• View train times and real-time train running information
• Buy your tickets for any train journey in Great Britain
• Quickly find train times based on your recent searches
You can also make use of these great features:
• Have your CrossCountry Advance tickets delivered to your smartphone as m-tickets
• Collect other tickets from the ticket machine at the station
• Buy train tickets through the app without registering or signing in
• Register and you can use your CrossCountry ‘My Account’ on our website at crosscountrytrains.co.uk and on the Train Tickets app
The Train Tickets app is National Rail accredited and is quick, simple and secure to use.
It’s free to download and we won’t charge you a booking fee.
You can also make use of these great features:
• No booking fees
• Quick, simple and secure to use
• Plan any train journey in the UK
• Check train times and buy tickets for any rail journey in the UK
• Quickly find train times based on recent searches
• Repeat purchase quickly without registering or signing in
Further improvements are being made regularly!
- Use Tube Assistant to get ahead on the London Underground.
- Plan your journey, find the quickest route, check which direction the train arrives and get on the carriage for the most direct exit.
- Tube Assistant route planning does not use the TfL Journey Planner so will even work underground and without a network connection.
You can also
* Browse Underground Map.
* Check Line Status.
* Check Departure Boards of DLR and Underground stations. No Overground currently, as is restricted by National Rail Enquiries.
* If you've been using Tube Exits on the iPhone and can't find it on Android, that's because there isn't one. I have written this app because I couldn't find anything else as good as Tube Exits on Android either. Tube Assistant is free, ad free, and nag free. There are no nagging prompts asking you to rate this app. So please, if you like this app then follow the Rate App link to give rating and feedback. Thanks.
No longer do you need to carry the paper timetable nor constantly look up times online!
Now supports Multijourney routes!
This is not an official Translink application, we are in no way affiliated.
* Supports multiple trains in a single journey!
* Favourite stations and routes on the dashboard!
* Delay notifications in app, from Translink's Twitter page
* Station page containing all arrivals, links to maps and directions.
* Alarm for your train
* See were your train should be on the map!
(Timetables aren't accurate on special holidays such as Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Year's Day, St Patrick's Day, Easter weekend, May Day, July Holidays and other public holidays)
NI Railways, Northern Ireland Railways, Translink Timetable App, timetables, train times, NIR
Find the cheapest fares for your journey in our app, taking the confusion out of ticket prices.
Once you've found your ticket, buy it inside the application, then collect from the station or have it delivered to your home.
Set up SMS alerts to get an instant update on any disruption to your chosen journey.
View live departure and arrival boards from your phone.
Find your nearest stations using GPS, then plan your journey home - we'll even show you where the station is on a map.
Questions, comments or suggestions?
Email us: email@example.com We're happy to hear from you and will answer all emails!
Indian Rail news also available in this app.
This app is the best way to book Indian Rail tickets and it is 100% secure and safe. It doesn't track any data except by Google Analytics . You can also check out that option if you want.
Complete All In One app for Indian Rail. Enjoy.
1>Ticket booking including TATKAL
2> IRCTC website dircet access in two version - mobile (beta) and also web version
3> PNR status.
4> Seat Availability Check
6> Train Status Live
7> Time Table Of Indian Rail
8> Local Train Time Table
9> Contact no for Indian Rail
10> Rail News (Hindi)
11>Rail News (English)
12> FoodService by Travelkhana.com
Please downlaod and use this app . I hope you will enjoy .
This App works best in 3G or High speed Internet connection
Please give a good rating and comment if you like this app.
Enjoy IRCTC (Indian Rail ) App.
Disclaimer : All the contents are directly linked to IRCTC or other websites. We are not copyright holder of the respective websites. We help rail user to find all product in a single app. For any copyright violation please mail me.
We have NO affiliate connection with any website (for example Travelkhana.com or runningstatus.in or IRCTC ).
Rail Planner offers everything you need to help plan your rail journey in Europe. It provides offline timetable information for international European trains and
connections, synchronising and simplifying cross-European travel.
Please note that some trains require a supplement and/or reservation which are not included in the price of your pass. Additionally some private railway companies do not participate in the Eurail and InterRail Pass offer; a full price ticket is necessary to travel on private railways.
Once the Rail Planner app is downloaded you won’t even need an internet connection, except when you use some special features.And there’s more: extra benefits available with your Eurail or InterRail Pass will help you save money during your journey and, city maps will help you get an overview of the major European cities.
Some of the features:
- Find train stations and near your current position.
- Departure and arrival boards available for any station.
- Save your most frequent searches as favourites.
- Find train stations using augmented reality.
- Benefits for Eurail and InterRail Pass holders
- City maps of major European cities.
- Country facts of all participating countries
Enjoy your trip!
Conditions of use
All rights, including the right of reproduction (except for the purpose of program execution on
your own Smartphone), distribution and processing in whatever form, shall remain vested in the manufacturers. Neither the manufacturer nor the publisher shall be liable for inaccurate
information, transmission errors or consequential damages of any kind. The liability for
intent, gross negligence or injury to life or personal injury is without prejudice. The
information system shall be only used for own purpose and shall not be used commercially or
by the way of retransmission using an instrument for transmission. The use of an automated
system or software to extract data is prohibited. The license terms are deemed to be accepted
at the moment of starting the download.
Well thanks to our top technical geniuses, we’ve got a new and improved app which will make your travel experience with us so simple you’ll wonder how you lived without it. Check train times, plan journeys and buy tickets for any train anywhere in the UK (with no booking or credit card fees too!). And best of all, it’s 100% totally and utterly free.
Plus, book yourself on one of our swanky Virgin Trains and get your ticket sent straight to your mobile. No fuss, no queuing, no printing – it’s your ticket delivered directly into your pocket.
Also, want to see if your train is on time? You can see real-time info on how any train is running across Britain, and even which platform it will arrive into at your station.
· Search times and fares for any train to any destination in the UK.
· Buy tickets up to 10 minutes before you want to depart.
· Book for up to 8 people at once.
· Totally secure booking.
· Absolutely no hidden booking or credit card fees (we hate those!)
· Get tickets sent straight to your mobile or collect from our FastTicket machines.
· Log-in to your account so you only need to enter your details once.
· Check live departures/arrivals info to see how your train is running, before you even get on it.
· And you get all this for the one-off payment of... nothing! Free things are always the best things in life.
We’re big fans of our app, and we plan to keep on improving it even more in the future. Our brainy types are working on new features all the time to make your travel experience with us easier than ever before. But if you’ve got that million-dollar idea, that missing nugget of genius that we haven’t included in our app, then tell us!
Found a hitch or a glitch in our app, then let us know. We’re open to suggestions and we want to hear what’d make it better for you. So please get in touch at App@virgintrains.co.uk
Route Between Stations- Selecting the starting and destination stations will display the user the Fares, Distance, Approximate Travel time, stations in between with change over station and the route map with plotting of the route on the map.
Station Info – Selecting a station will give you various useful information about the station like First and Last train timings, Platforms, Gates and directions, contact numbers, Tourist spots near that station, parking, feeder services etc.
Nearest metro station – This section will show you the nearest metro stations from your current place.
Other sections i.e. Tour guide, Metro Museum, Lost and found and Other info will give various other useful information to the user.
Europe rail provides rail schedules between main cities.
- For planning Europe travel by rail
- Check rail scehdules
- Simple user interface
- Travel times map
- 2.2 Froyo OS and multi-touch are required
For more information, visit www.eurail.com or www.oebb.at/en
유럽 여행 기차 지하철
Métro Europe Voyage Train
ヨーロッパ 旅行 電車 地下鉄
地铁 列车 旅欧
Tren subterráneo Viajes
Eurail urail eu
► Live departures boards, with early platform indication.
► Departures for future date/times
► Routes and journey times (view as list or map)
► Easy connection times - tap the station in the route display (map or list)
► Sort departures by scheduled time / expected time / destination / platform
► Capability for integrated Bus / Tube / Tram departures, with A to B route finder, to help get you from and to your stations (NB. Additional subscription required to cover the costs of the source data for these functions)
► Station locations accurately marked on a map
► "Go to my location" function and location tracking
► Filter departure boards
► Store and edit favourite stations
► Recall recent stations
► Street view of stations locations
► Choice of 2/5 line departure widgets (with subscription)
► Home screen short cuts to your favourite stations.
Amazingly intuitive to use:
► Tap station markers to see info bubbles - tap the info bubbles to see the departures boards.
► Tap departures to show routes and journey times - choose to view on the map or as a list.
► Tap stops along the route to get connection times
Travel information at its very best!
Powered by TMU Limited using data provided by of Network Rail Infrastructure Limited, licensed under this http://www.networkrail.co.uk/data-feeds/terms-and-conditions">licence.
If subscribed, bus departures powered by Traveline; Live London Bus and Underground departures by Transport for London.
Key words: UK Train times, UK Train Departures, Platforms, Stations, Rail departures, Bus Times, UK Bus Times, Bus Times UK, UK Bus Departures, London Bus Times, London Countdown, Live Departures, UK Bus routes, UK buses, London Underground Departures, Tube times, Tube departures, Buses, Bus routes, UK bus routes, Countdown.