My preferred source for news and entertainment from NPR The data issues seem to have been fixed.
Currently a 1, until buffer bug fixed When this works, it's great. Worked for 3 days, now when I open it, it just is stuck loading/buffering, not playing, continuously, even though my signal is excellent and other apps don't have issue. Please fix, I really like this app...
Great app with annoying issues I love the content and format of NPR One; mixing recent news with a great library of older material is genius. That being said, I have one serious gripe: volume equalization. Some segments are incredibly Loyd and other incredibly quite. I'm listening via my phone's speaker, so it's not like another piece of hardware is causing the problem. Being unable to hear certain tracks is a significant deal-breaker, so hopefully it gets fixed in an upcoming revision.
Following page I love this app but would use it more often if there was a way to search through the programs that I chose to follow.
Best radio app ever It's different from other apps such as tune in because of its simplicity. It has pre-set podcasts one after another like a nice river stream and if you don't like one just skip to the next and it Changes as per your likes, of course there is room for improvement (e.g. Offline listening) but yet for a free app it's crisp and clear
I love this app but I wish there was a page to see who you follow. Also when you search I wish a search history came up. I also clicked the thing to donate and got no email.
* Fixed search and suggestions for Android Auto and added support to browse from Android Wear.
* Enhanced the appearance of stories shared to social media.
* We've brought in more public radio podcasts to discover via Search. Are we still missing a show you love? Tweet @nprone or tap Feedback to let us know.
* Fixed a bug when selecting a show in Search results while Chromecasting.
* NPR One continues to evolve, thank you for supporting public radio.
Download the new and improved official BBC News app for international audiences.