What is µTorrent® (uTorrent) Remote?
µTorrent (uTorrent) Remote is a simple and secure app that enables you to access µTorrent (uTorrent) on your home computer from anywhere on the internet. Just create an account from µTorrent (uTorrent) on your computer and you're done. There's no complicated network setup required.
Want to download torrents directly to your Android device? Download µTorrent® for Android here: http://bit.ly/1fCcJzy
Add, remove, start, stop downloads on your home computer
Check download progress
Check your RSS feeds
Automatically add torrents to your home µTorrent® (uTorrent) client from your mobile browser
Shift completed downloads to your Android device for local playback
How do I get started?
View more detailed instructions at https://remote.utorrent.com/signup
Feature suggestions? http://www.utorrent.com/ideabank
Support and feedback? firstname.lastname@example.org
Castreal Universal Remote Control is a new apps but it comes with thousands of IR remote infra codes available for Free except some of the air conditioner features has to be paid. The infrared remote database that comes with this apps contains IR codes for many famous TV remote brand such as Samsung, SONY, LG, Panasonic, Denon, Marantz, Sharp, Toshiba, JVC, Philips, Hitachi and more. Base on different remote IR codesets this remote control will render the required button dynamically for every different brand and model.
You would need to do some setup to get the universal remote controller works with your device. Firstly, you need to choose the device type and the brand of your remote control then a list of model will be shown on the right. Choose the model and test with your machines. It might takes a few tries of different model to match your device. If the codeset match your device then you may set it into your favorite list. The next time you open this apps, you can directly click favorite to use your favorite remote control.
Please note that there are millions of remote controls out there, the database that comes with this infrared remote control might not be 100% available for every of your devices but we are gradually adding more remote codes into the database. If you have IR remote hex codes that you have tested and would like to share to the rest of the world you are welcome to send your IR remote codes to the publisher.
Currently, this IR remote control apps is only tested on Samsung Galaxy Note 3, however, it should also works for Galaxy S4, Galaxy S4 Zoom, Galaxy S5, Galaxy Note 10.1, Galaxy Mega and Galaxy Tab that comes with IR Blaster and HTC ONE.
Devices that can be control are TV, Satellite TV, Cable Box, Audio CD, Radio, Amplifier, AVR, VCR, DVD, DSLR, Camera, Blu-Ray disc, Air Con (A/C), desk telephone, projector.
This is a free application but it comes with advertisements and some of the features are limited to PRO version only such as the air con features. If you don't like to see the advertisement you can upgrade it to PRO version with one time purchase to remove the ads.
NOTE: Many people has given me 1 star just because they can't find their device in the list. I will try my best to add those missing remote but please understand that I do not own all remote control in the world.
I've received many complaints that previous codes that were working are missing since version 2.0x. The main reason I remove those codes is to reduce file size. Due to many demand, I've decided to put those code back in version 2.11. Please note that I've merged some of the duplicated codes, therefore, some model name might note be same with your device but it may works.
With Kore you can
– Control your media center with an easy to use remote;
– See what’s currently playing, including relevant information about it (movies, TV shows, music, pictures and addons);
– Check and manage the current playlist;
– Change and sync subtitles and audiostreams;
– View your media library, with details about your movies, TV shows, music and addons;
– Works with Kodi and XBMC (Frodo and Gotham);
– All in a nice and easy to use interface, with multiple themes.
Check our forum at http://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=129
Images shown on screenshots are Copyright Blender Foundation (http://www.blender.org/), used under a Creative Commons 3.0 License
Kodi™ / XBMC™ are trademarks of the XBMC Foundation
Ultimate Remote Control App = Remote Kit
With Remote Kit, you can use your phone or tablet like a remote control!
Relax on the couch to see a movie, and pause or adjust the volume any time!
Control the music on your PC while you’re cooking, directly from your phone!
No need for a Keyboard or Mouse!
Remote Kit is a friend of Mouse Kit.
Remote Kit is compatible with Mac (OSX) and PC (Windows).
Control Basic Functions:
- Volume Adjustment
Mouse Control with:
- Left/Right Click
List of compatible players
- KM Player
- Gom Player
- Windows Media Player
- Daum Pot Player
- Quick Time Player
- Gom Player
*It would be greater if you use Remote Kit with Mouse Kit together!
*To use the Remote Kit, you must install Mobile Buddy on your PC or Mac.
Please download Mobile Buddy from Yooii Studios homepage (www.yooiistudios.com)
*Your mobile device and computer must be connected to the same WiFi network for Mouse Kit to work.
If it does not connect automatically, please retype your IP address or change the port number or check your Windows firewall settings.
*Hotspot (tethering) would be a good alternative for Remote Kit to connect between PC and smartphon!
Remote Kit (Remocon) is developed by Yooii Studios (유이스튜디오)
Control your Sony Bravia device at the swipe of a screen with app's fantastic smart phone functionality, browse additional content and send to screen, receive program recommendations based on your favourite shows and more!
Our latest update also extends compatibility to LG TV devices, meaning even more people than ever can experience the ultimate smart remote.
The app now also features Netflix compatibility, meaning you can browse Netflix listings from your smartphone or tablet device and send them direct to your TV.
In addition, Top picks can now be displayed in order of popularity and it’s possible to be notified of today’s recommended programs via push notification, meaning you’ll never miss any must-see TV again!
App speed and performance has also been improved making this is more effective Sony TV remote to date.
- Key features1. Turn your smartphone and tablet into a quick remote controller always at your side.2. Discover other programs while watching TV with the TV Guide in your hand.3. Easily find recommended and popular programs across TV programs and YouTube.4. You can list TV programs currently airing with the TV program guide widget.
This app is compatible with Xperia™ devices, Samsung GALAXY devices, Google Nexus devices, and Android devices by all manufacturers, but some features may be limited depending on the model and version.
- TV SideView official sitehttp://info.tvsideview.sony.net
- Compatible device listhttp://info.tvsideview.sony.net/device.html
Sony TV BRAVIA
Sony Blu-ray DiscTM / Sony DVD Player
Sony Blu-ray DiscTM / Sony DVD Home Theatre System
Sony Streaming Player / Sony Network Media Player
For customers using Xperia™ Tablet with built-in universal remote control function, you will be able to use this application to select a TV program and change channels on your TV or set-top box from your mobile device.
- Additional information
1. “TV SideView” will work only if your mobile device and your home device are connected to the same wireless network.
2. Some functions and services may not be supported by certain home devices.
3. Some functions and services may not be supported in certain regions/countries.
4. The seamless link to services such as YouTube etc., is subject to change or termination without notice.
Control your stream from your Android device.
Enter the hostname of the computer running OBS. This must be the local IP address (get using ipconfig from the command prompt).
Get OBS plugin here: http://www.obsremote.com/download.html
- Start/Stop Stream
- Switch Scenes
- Toggle Scene Source Visiblility
- Reorder Scene Sources
- Adjust Stream Volumes
- Monitor Stream Stats
- Authentication Supported
USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. Playing audio at high volumes, especially for a prolonged amount of time, can destroy speakers and/or damage hearing. Some users HAVE reported destroyed speakers and earphones. IF YOU HEAR DISTORTED AUDIO, LOWER THE VOLUME (but it may be too late).
By installing this application you agree that you will not hold its developer responsible for any damage to hardware or hearing, and you are using it AT YOUR OWN RISK. Consider this to be EXPERIMENTAL software.
Not all devices support this software. Try it and see if yours works.
NOTE 1: This does not work on Android 4.2.1 and higher devices, due Google throttling the audio equalizer: https://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=41166
NOTE 2: This is NOT for adjusting the speakerphone volume in phone calls (that has its own boost, I think), but for adjusting the volume of music, movies and apps.
NOTE 3: Users who complain that this does not boost bass are right. In order to mitigate (but not remove!) the danger of damage to small speakers, there is no boost in the lowest frequency range, and there is also less boost in the highest frequency range. If you go to the Settings and uncheck "Non-uniform boost", you get an across-the-board boost, but that's much more dangerous to your speakers.
NOTE 4: When you set the boost to zero, Speaker Boost will be off. The notification icon is just for ease of launching. If you don't like seeing the notification icon when Speaker Boost is off, just go to Speaker Boost's Settings and set it to appear only when Speaker Boost is running.
There is a streaming version of this application available at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=uk.co.samicemalone.stream.client.android.vlcremote
There is an install guide available at http://samicemalone.co.uk/remote-for-vlc/install.html.
You can also find a list of FAQ's at http://samicemalone.co.uk/remote-for-vlc/faq.html.
This application is a fork of the application "Remote for VLC" by Peter Baldwin (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.peterbaldwin.client.android.vlcremote).
The source code for this application can be found on GitHub (https://github.com/samicemalone/android-vlc-remote). See the repository for licensing information.
If you are using VLC 2.0.x version, you may need to edit your VLC ".hosts" file. (Windows default location: C:\Program Files (x86)\VideoLAN\VLC\lua\http\.hosts).
If you are using VLC 2.1 or VLC 2.2.0 nightlies, you will need to set a default password for the Web interface (Tools -> Preferences -> "All" checkbox -> Interface -> Main interfaces -> Lua)
This app should be compatible with AceStream since it is a fork of VLC. If using VLC and AceStream simultaneously, remember to change the port of the HTTP server.
* Added library support for viewing multiple directories under one directory
(via context menu). This is similar to Windows Libraries.
* Fixed crashing occasionally when trying restore the search query
* Added "What's New" dialog for displaying changelog on app update
* Updated install guide and FAQ's
* Fix force close when entering an invalid preset value
* Added playlist search
* Change app name to "Remote for VLC (Fork)" due to trademarked name "VLC Remote"
* Fix handling of passwords containing # or ;
* Removed broken stream context menu item
* Fixed crash due to logging
* Added preference for playback controls in the notification drawer
* Updated widget to use the same style views as the notification
* Added album art to widget/notification
* Added next/previous chapter buttons for large enough screens (VLC 2.0+)
* Can now choose the action bar buttons in Settings -> Interface Settings.
* Added presets for toggling audio/subtitle delays
* Can now give servers a nickname to display instead of ip/hostname:port
* Can now display the current server as a subtitle in the action bar
* Fixed some crashes/hidden views on orientation change
* Added swipeable tabs (ViewPager) for phone layouts
* Hide DVD preferences now takes effect without restarting the app
* The volume fragment is now hidden if there is not enough space in the UI.
Volume can still be adjusted with the hardware volume keys
* Fixed widget size
* Updated Spanish translations
* Restored "Remove from playlist"
* Library files and directories are now sorted case insensitively
* Fixed app crash under certain circumstances
* Added action bar item when browsing library to change the text size
* Fixed force close when scanning for servers in some situations
* Added preference for custom seek times
* Fixed some actions not working after changing server
* Display bottom action bar to smaller screens for cropping, subtitle track, fullscreen, audio track and aspect ratio.
* Playlist loading progress
* Detect media information from the filename
* Edit server, test server, HTTP auth servers
* Fix browsing titles and parent directories
* Added preference to hide the DVD tab for smaller screens
* Added preference to display directories sorted before files.
* Added preference to detect media information for each item in the playlist
You can use Music Flow Player to listen to music which you listened to using your phone through LG HiFi wireless audio.
You can integrate and control to play different or same songs from various places around your house such as smart phone, tablet, PC, etc. at the same time using Music Flow Player.
Also, you can control easy streaming of Audio Streaming Service that is supported by LG HiFi wireless audio.
Easily enjoy and share your songs at any time and any place through Music Flow Player.