Features include remote control replacement, live video streaming, bouquets list, current event progress and support for HTTP password protected DBOX boxes.
DAC (Dreambox Air Control) require Adobe AIR ( > Android 2.2 Froyo).
- WLAN Livestream (required free vplayer as Streamplayer)
- Complete EPG Overview
- One-Click Timer programing
- Manage Recordings
- Manage Timers
- EPG Channel Overview
- What ist running now on TV
- What is running next on TV
- Dreambox System Overview
- MP3 Streaming from Dreambox to Android Smartphone, with ID3 Information.
- Complete Remote Control
- Multilanguage (Deutsch/Englisch)
An opensource client for enigma2 based dreamboxes.
Supported Devices: dm500hd, dm800, dm800se, dm7020hd, dm7025, dm8000
Unsupported Devices: Anything that is not a genuine Dreambox! This App is not compatible with "OpenWebIf"!
★ Unlimited connection profiles (number of dreambox you can control using dreamDroid)
★ See what's currently running
★ Browse channels and their EPG
★ Manage timers and set them using the EPG or create new timers manually
★ Search the EPG
★ Browse recorded movies
★ Use the built-in Signal Meter with accoustic feedback to adjust your Dish or check your receiption quality
★ Send Messages
★ Use one of two Virtual Remote Controls (Simple and Full)
★ Make a Screenshot and save it
★ Set a shutdown timer
★ EXPERIMENTAL: Stream your favorite channel or recording using VLC for android or other available players
★ Choose between a dark (default) and a light theme.
If you have any questions or issues, please write me an email (german or english).
Try VLC Player, MX Player or vPlayer from Android Market for streaming.
Make sure you have excellent WLAN receiption and the latest Firmware on your Dreambox for a more stable streaming experience.
Please refrain from taking the streaming functionality as a major criterion for the app-rating. Because of the absence of capable videoplayers I do simply have NO INFLUENCE on stability and/or quality of streaming! Everything that dreamDroid can do has been implemented properly, all remaining issues are >99% player-releated.
You'd like to translate dreamDroid to your language?
- Switch programs or record
- Manage and play movies
- Timer set to switch directly to the TV program or start a recording
- Toolbar with the main buttons of the remote control
- Dreambox startup, shutdown, standby etc.
- Automatic change of the connection when switching from the internal LAN to mobile connection
- Settings to automatically update the channel list and EPG lists.
There are all supported on enigma2-based Dreambox
- Remote control of Music and Videos.
- Select playlists, albums, artists, tracks etc.
- Remote start up of iTunes/WMP.
- Download music tracks from PC to phone.
- Control player volume and PC's main volume.
- Keyword search through all media.
- View Album art.
- Swipe finger or shake phone to change tracks.
- Change skins.
- Remotely send PC to sleep.
NOTE: You must install the free PC software found at www.smartphoneremote.com to use this app.
Supports: WinXP, Vista, Win7, iTunes10, iTunes11, WMP11, WMP12
Please rate this app if you like it!
*** 48 hour 'peace of mind' refund available. Just email us within 48 hours of purchase for a full refund ***
Please send any suggestions/problems/comments to us at the email address below. Thanks.
About this version:
This version is limited to 10 channels and one bouquet. Only one connection profile is available. You can buy the premium version in Google Play Store to support further development.
EPG / TV and radio guide:
- Complete EPG for Enigma2 compatible receivers (e.g. dreambox, VU+, Gigablue, Xtrend, Telestar ...)
- Timeline and magazine view
- Prime-Time view for today and next days
- Hourly overview
- Single channel EPG
- Offline mode
- Search mode (EPG, timer and recordings)
- Display and search for alternative shows
- YouTube Trailer support
- IMDb support (using IMDb app or website)
- Support for channel logos/picons (see *1)
- Support for multiple bouquets (only available in premium version)
- Support for multiple connection profiles
- Multiple theme support (dark and light)
- Autotimer support (only premium version)
- Transcoding for mobile streaming (only if supported by receiver, e.g. VU+)
- Display according directory
- Sort by date, size, channel or title
- Delete, move or play a movie
- Stream movies to your device (see *2)
- Manage recording paths and create new folders
- Download recordings
- Display cover if available (see *3)
- Display timer list (active, disabled and finished timers)
- Delete or disable timers (see *4)
- Create and edit timers
- Search for alternatives
- Timer conflict resolution: Displays a dialog to remove concurring timer events on conflict
- Autotimer integration: Supports complete feature set of autotimer plugin including preview
- Offline timer: If no connection to receiver is available, the timer can be saved temorarily and will be added as soon as a connection is available
- Remote control including short and long button press
- "Now playing" mode: Shows active recordings, movies and channels
- Zapping mode: using channel logos to zap to your favourite channel
- Streaming mode: using channel logos to stream your favourite channel to your device (see *2)
- Send messages to the receiver
- Wake on LAN for supported devices (e.g. VU+ Duo2)
- Prime-Time Widget shows your prime time events on your devices desktop
- Streaming Widget enables you to put shortcut buttons on your devices desktop and directly stream a running event
- Enigma2 compatible receiver (e.g. dreambox, VU+, Gigablue, Xtrend, Edision Optimuss ...)
- Enabled webinterface (OpenWebIf or Webinterface Plugin)
- Enabled FTP server (optional)
- Android 4.0 or up
Note: If you have problems or a feature request, please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
*1: Channel logos/picons: To display channel logos, picons need to be installed on your receiver.
*2: Streaming: You need an external app for streaming. There are a lot of supported free streaming apps. Streaming only works if there is a free tuner available.
*3: Cover display: A JPG file named like the recording will be used. Using the enigma2 plugin 'Covermanager' or 'Coverfind' automatically downloads covers for you.
*4: Timer deletion: If you are using autotimer plugin to create timers, deleted timers may occur after deletion. Please disable them instead to avoid recreating them.
• Simply click the "GO LIVE!" button, and your video will be streamed LIVE to your followers and Facebook page as a new post
• An invitation to watch your LIVE video will be sent to all your followers
• See who watches, comments, likes or re-lives your video while you are streaming LIVE!
• You can price your live videos and start making money
• You can announce an upcoming event
• Your video is saved in the cloud, where you can easily delete it if you wish
• There is no video length limit!
Enjoy your LIVE LENS experience!
This application allow Enigma-TV users to control any Enigma1 or Enigma2 satellite/cable receiver (Dreambox, Vu+, etc ...) and watch TV from anywhere.
The server tool has to be installed on a PC and will start the video stream based on the order given by using Enigma-TV for Android.
Lots of settings are available to set the video bitrate, the video scale, the audio bitrate and the audio channels.
It is possible to stream in FLV (Flash) or M3U8 (HTTP Live Streaming).
No need to install any codecs, all is included into the application.
Watch TV from anywhere, Enigma-TV manage the stream compression so you can see video on your smartphone with 3G connection.
For more details or help, please visit us at http://www.enigma-tv.com
If you have an Vomp Client to your VDR, you can control this client remotely.
You need to configure the IP address and then can start directly using your mobile as a remote control of your TV.
If you don't have VOMP installed on you Media MVP or Raspberry Pi, then this application is for n
The source is licensed under the LGPL
Beta 0.66 of March 31, 2012
AndroidDreamer is an application for Dreambox-owners (or any Enigma1- or Enigma2-based satellite-receiver) which lets you watch your Dreambox on your Android via streaming in LAN and remotely over 3G/HDSPA/WIFI. It will later on also replace your real remote-control with an virtual one so you can control your Dreambox directly from your Android-device.
However, AndroidDreamer in this moment, is very simple and basic since it is in an early stage of development and currently it does not yet support features such as EPG, Remote Control, Timer Management etc.
Mainly, it was written quickly to test streaming and this beta release supports streaming (in Local LAN and remotely over 3G/HDSPA/WIFI) both for Enigma and Enigma2.
However, please note this is still a BETA and errors may occur. Since the streaming-part works well, I decided to make it available on the Google Play (Android Market).
Note: What regards streaming over 3G/HDSPA, you should be aware of the fact that watching a stream from your Dreambox over 3G will consume a lot of data-traffic so you should have a contract with your mobile-operator which permits you unlimited data or at least a lot of data for a fixed price. However, if you are using AndroidDreamer for streaming within your Local LAN (using WIFI), then of course you will not consume any data-traffic on your mobile network.
Read carefully the instructions, especially what regards setting up 3G-streaming (VPN- e HTTP-modes). The instructions can be read by clicking on your Menu-button.
For those using VLC (for instance for 3G-streaming), please note that from version 2.0.0 (and later) of VLC, there seems to be a problem with the way ANDR comunicates with VLC. Please install an earlier version of VLC. You can find previous versions here: http://download.videolan.org/pub/videolan/vlc/. I suggest version 1.0.5. I will verify the problem with VLC 2.0.0 and later versions and fix it for next release.
If you have any questions, please use the forum indicated in the instructions. Please also do not hesitate to send me feedback, bug-reports, suggestions and things you would like to see implemented in a future release.
Finally I want to thank my beta-testers Didier_74, Daniele, Macchese, Vippen, Arshavir, Albertazzi65 and Colin Bell for their invaluable help in testing AndroidDreamer.
Change-log (for full change-log, see instructions in the application):
-ANDR beta 0.66 (March 31, 2012) - I have not had much time lately so nothing major was added. However, I removed the expiry-date although ANDR still remains a beta/experimental release.
-various releases published between January 5 to May 17, 2011
-ANDR beta 0.45 (January 2, 2011) - first release on Android Market
Good luck and Happy Streaming