- Switch programs or record
- Manage and play movies
- Timer set to switch directly to the TV program or start a recording
- Toolbar with the main buttons of the remote control
- Dreambox startup, shutdown, standby etc.
- Automatic change of the connection when switching from the internal LAN to mobile connection
- Settings to automatically update the channel list and EPG lists.
There are all supported on enigma2-based Dreambox
Features include remote control replacement, live video streaming, bouquets list, current event progress and support for HTTP password protected DBOX boxes.
- Remote control of Music and Videos.
- Select playlists, albums, artists, tracks etc.
- Remote start up of iTunes/WMP.
- Download music tracks from PC to phone.
- Control player volume and PC's main volume.
- Keyword search through all media.
- View Album art.
- Swipe finger or shake phone to change tracks.
- Change skins.
- Remotely send PC to sleep.
NOTE: You must install the free PC software found at www.smartphoneremote.com to use this app.
Supports: WinXP, Vista, Win7, iTunes10, iTunes11, WMP11, WMP12
Please rate this app if you like it!
*** 48 hour 'peace of mind' refund available. Just email us within 48 hours of purchase for a full refund ***
Please send any suggestions/problems/comments to us at the email address below. Thanks.
What is µTorrent® (uTorrent) Remote?
µTorrent (uTorrent) Remote is a simple and secure app that enables you to access µTorrent (uTorrent) on your home computer from anywhere on the internet. Just create an account from µTorrent (uTorrent) on your computer and you're done. There's no complicated network setup required.
Want to download torrents directly to your Android device? Download µTorrent® for Android here: http://bit.ly/1fCcJzy
Add, remove, start, stop downloads on your home computer
Check download progress
Check your RSS feeds
Automatically add torrents to your home µTorrent® (uTorrent) client from your mobile browser
Shift completed downloads to your Android device for local playback
How do I get started?
View more detailed instructions at https://remote.utorrent.com/signup
Feature suggestions? http://www.utorrent.com/ideabank
Support and feedback? firstname.lastname@example.org
This application allow Enigma-TV users to control any Enigma1 or Enigma2 satellite/cable receiver (Dreambox, Vu+, etc ...) and watch TV from anywhere.
The server tool has to be installed on a PC and will start the video stream based on the order given by using Enigma-TV for Android.
Lots of settings are available to set the video bitrate, the video scale, the audio bitrate and the audio channels.
It is possible to stream in FLV (Flash) or M3U8 (HTTP Live Streaming).
No need to install any codecs, all is included into the application.
Watch TV from anywhere, Enigma-TV manage the stream compression so you can see video on your smartphone with 3G connection.
For more details or help, please visit us at http://www.enigma-tv.com
If you have an Vomp Client to your VDR, you can control this client remotely.
You need to configure the IP address and then can start directly using your mobile as a remote control of your TV.
If you don't have VOMP installed on you Media MVP or Raspberry Pi, then this application is for n
The source is licensed under the LGPL
XBMC / Kodi versions Eden, Frodo, Gotham, Helix and Isengard are supported
* Browse your Kodi library from your phone
* Browse playlists / file sources
* Browse addons on your android device (due to limitations in Kodi this does not work for all addons)
* Stream Music from Kodi to your device or to bluetooth speakers or to a chromecast dongle
* Stream Movies and TV Shows from Kodi to your device (requires unlocker)
* Internal audio player to play files locally and stream them to Kodi and Chromecast (requires unlocker)
* Themes: light, dark (requires unlocker)
* Synchronize Music from Kodi to your android device (requires unlocker)
* PVR support (requires unlocker)
* Send Youtube videos from android to Kodi
* Send local videos and pictures to Kodi (using android share feature)
* Select subtitles and audio tracks
* Download subtitles
* Caching of music database for faster access
* Resume video files
* Show / Hide watched videos
* Mark movies / TV shows as watched / unwatched
* Lock screen support
* Headset remote support (play / pause / next / previous)
* Music rating support
* Virtual keyboard
* Support for Raspberry Pi
* Customizable remote buttons
* And much more...
Some advanced features are only available after purchasing the unlocker.
In Kodi go to System -> Settings -> Services and enable the following settings:
- Webserver -> Allow control of Kodi via HTTP
- Remote control ->Allow programs of this system to control Kodi
- Remote control -> Allow programs on other systems to control Kodi
- Yellow server icon: Usually the option “Allow programs on other systems to control Kodi” has not been enabled in Kodi. For more info see http://goo.gl/0EiYzN
- How to force Refresh Music Library: Long-press on the server name and select refresh music
- Music or Video library is empty: In order to see your music and video files you need to enable the library function within Kodi and scan your music and video files to the library.
- By default the application uses a “local” queue for music playback: This has the big advantage of having a very flexible queuing system. However this has some limitations you may not like: You cannot control music playback from more than one remote at a time (which may be good since other family members can't clear your play queue by mistake), skipping songs using a hardware remote control won't work since only one song is in the Kodi queue. The unlocked version has a feature to use the Kodi queue to bypass these limitations.
- Playlists are not visible: In Kodi playlists must be in a special folder. See http://wiki.XBMC.org/index.php?title=Playlists
- Streaming music / video is not working: The reason may be that no source is created in Kodi (sources.xml). Some Kodi versions (e.g. raspberry pi) allow scraping of media files without adding a source. Kodi will only allow downloading/streaming media which is defined inside a source. In case of doupt ask in the Kodi forum
If you have a problem / request please use the thread in the Kodi forum at http://forum.XBMC.org/showthread.php?tid=131303 or send an email