Help the adorable mouse to steal cheese and defeat the evil but cute cat! Micky Eat The Cheese is a game that tests your speed and ability to solve puzzles. This is family game that you are Micky and the objective is to get the cat while obtaining as many yummy cheese as you can
HOW TO PLAY
Drag or swipe the mouse with your finger to make them roll as billiard balls. Collect all the pieces of cheese. Avoid or break the obstacles to get to the cheese. With your final roll hit the cat to complete the level!
- 100 levels in 5 stages.
- Different types of obstacles that require all your skills to solve.
- Easy and simple game play - just swipe or drag the mouse.
- Share your score and joy on Google Play, Facebook,Twitter, or Google Game Service
- Now you can play with friends and compare the score
A LOT OF DIFFERENT OBSTACLES
- Break or avoid boxes.
- Move objects and electrical sockets.
- Control magnets and wind fans.
- Create your own route by using cannons and pipes and piano.
- Micky Mouse run through a maze of fun.
- You can temple run and subway surfer your way through the game.
- There is subway level that you need to jetpack your way through the living room.
- Action packed games
- Special hidden ninja boss.
Enjoy hours of brain tickling fun and test your IQ with Micky Eat The Cheese.
You need to press start to begin the game. And Goto the living room to begin level 1.
Hint 1. Sometimes you need to bounce the mouse around like pool or billiard in order to get as many cheese as you can while trying to hit the cat. Micky Mouse Eat the Cheese.
Strategy 2. Try avoid the bomb as you can. You will lose one life.
Strategy 3. Try to hit the light switch whenever you can.
All the professionals have gotten confused and have forgotten how to do their jobs!
In this fun interactive game, your child is shown a scene and must determine which detail does not belong in context. Be it a fire fighter, cook, artist or police man, your kid learns about different professions, while simultaneously getting a chance to practice its visual perception skills.
* Your child will learn to:
- Identify different jobs
- Practice visual perception skills
- Become observant of its surroundings
- Quality graphics
- Kid-friendly interface
- Highly interactive and intuitive to use
- Includes positive reinforcement through audio and quality designs
- Allows independent play
Sit back and relax, while your child plays and explores in this age-appropriate free game you can fully rely on. Make your kid’s early learning experience exciting, fun and absolutely family friendly.
Here’s what others are saying about What Doesn’t Belong?:
“If you like the graphics in Toca Boca, you will love the visuals in this TinyTap game and even more so its educational aspect!”
“My special needs students can’t get enough of this creative app.”
“Finally a series of kids games you can trust!”
Play new TinyTap games everyday, from your favorite brands and publishers like TuTiTu and Red Chair Press!
'What Doesn't Belong?' is made with TInyTap's game maker platform.
TinyTap - Create Educational Apps
Make digital children's apps like this one with the TinyTap maker platform.
Using your own photos, videos and voice, you can turn anything into interactive educational books and activities.
Make your own app! Download TinyTap for free:
How do you play? Just pick up and arrange the colored blocks to match a pattern. But don't forget about gravity -- the blocks have to stay in place after you let go!
- "I can't put this game down!!"
- "Challenging and satisfying - I'm completely addicted!"
- "I was so into this game, I missed my subway stop by 20 minutes..."
- Over 250 hand-designed puzzles!
- Beginner and Easy puzzles will get you started, while Expert and Genius puzzles will have you shouting WTB?!
- Awesome retina display graphics with unique, dynamic lighting and sound effects
- Intuitive multi-touch controls
- Realistic physics - feels like playing with real blocks!
- Share your scores and achievements on Facebook
Score points, discover cool bird facts, and have tons of fun in Ranger Rick’s adventure-packed app. Use Rick’s special digital camera to photograph some truly awesome birds as you travel to wild places throughout the United States. Visit a Cypress Swamp, an Arizona desert, the Hawaiian Islands, and other fun locales. At each stop, you’ll meet three different birds to photograph. If you frame all three just right, your photos will appear in Ranger Rick’s bird gallery.
But look out! These birdies are quick, and you’ll need fast fingers and sharp eyes to catch them before they fly away. Keep clicking and soon you’ll be a pro at this intriguing game, which also teaches kids about wildlife and fosters a love of nature and exploration.
Ranger Rick products are published by National Wildlife Federation.
Our mission is to inspire Americans to protect wildlife for our children’s future. Your purchase helps make a difference for wildlife.
In Click the Birdie, you will:
o Learn about different North American habitats and the birds that live there
o Answer trivia questions about birds to earn bonus points!
Earn even more points by getting quality shots of these animals:
o Golden Birdie: Snap a good photo of this rarely seen creature and earn 100 bonus points!
o Lost Birds: If you spy a bird that is lost in the wrong habitat, click it and earn 50 points.
o Blinkers: A shot of a blinking animal earns you 25 points.
o Beware: Take a bad photo of Golden Birdie, and Dodo Birdie will chomp 50 points off your score!