The Global Health Navigator App provides users:
• the ability to register for Global Health Navigator memberships on their mobile device
• access to information on services the program offers to eligible members
GLOBAL HEALTH NAVIGATOR
Global Health Navigator, is a membership program provided by NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, which arranges access to medical services, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Whether you are in the U.S. or in another country seeking medical care, our team will help you navigate through the process of identifying the best healthcare options available for you.
Through our extensive resources and global reach, Global Health Navigator helps to connect our members with healthcare professionals who can provide them with medical care. The membership includes facilitated access to NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, which has the most top doctors* in the U.S., recommendations for domestic and international hospitals and physicians, as well as recommendations and assistance with understanding available air medical transportation options. Our program offers you and your family peace of mind by connecting you to the top available healthcare options, whether in the U.S. or abroad.
*Castle Connolly’s Top Doctors, 18th Edition, 2015
Global Health Navigator members range from frequent travelers to families with multiple residences. Our goal is to offer you peace of mind by:
• Planning your visit and coordinating your care at NewYork-Presbyterian
• Making appointments with recommended hospitals and physicians while traveling
• Collaborating with your physicians to facilitate continuity of care
• Helping you to understand available emergency medical transport service options
Terms & Conditions Apply