The app utilizes the “spacing effect” to enhance your learning capability. You’ll space out your studying into shorter, more productive study sessions, which allow your brain to retain more information. Simply tell the app how many questions you want to take, enable the timer, and filter examination content to create the perfect study experience.
KEY APP FEATURES:
• Two practice modes: simulation and study
• Automatic test saving and retrieval
• Detailed results analysis
• Intuitive navigation
• In-app messaging to our team
The questions in this examination prep app were created by the NBSTSA and incorporate the same stringent and secure practices used to create the CST examination. Questions were written and reviewed by subject matter experts utilizing the CST Content Outline to ensure that only the highest quality questions are published to best prepare candidates for their CST examination.
CST STUDY CONTENT:
• 325 unique practice questions
• Detailed answer explanations
• References to source materials
CST SUBJECT AREAS:
1) Administrative & Personnel
2) Anatomy & Physiology
3) Equip Sterilization Maintenance
4) Intra-Operative Procedures
6) Post-Operative Procedures
7) Pre-Operative Preparation
8) Surgical Pharmacology
The NBSTSA recommends using this mobile app in conjunction with other study products available on www.nbstsa.org for a comprehensive examination preparation approach.
- 900+ quality questions with detailed explanations
- Study mode: get instant answers and useful explanation, study at your own pace; support sound effect
- Favorite mode: add any question to your favorite and simply focus on studying them is 10 times more efficient
- Test mode: simulate the real exam experience, get detailed results and scoring;
- Test mode: review your exam questions with answers and explanations;
- Exam history with beautiful chart to track progress
- Settings: with flexibility to change font size, sound control, and the number of questions in your test
- No data connection required, all data stored on device
iMobiApp, the publisher of this product, is not affiliated with or endorsed by any testing organization. All organizational and test names are trademarks of their respective owners. The content of the application might include inaccuracies or typographical errors, for which the owner can not be held liable.
A certified nursing assistant (CNA) is a medical professional that provides basic nursing services to a wide variety of patients. The majority of certified nursing assistants work in nursing and residential facilities and hospitals. Subjects that will be included in the test are: CNA Roles, Observation, Reporting and Abbreviations, Safety and Managing Behavior, Emergencies, Personal Care Skills, Infection Control and Blood Borne Pathogens, Caring for All Ages, Common Physical and Emotional Problems, Care of the Dying Person at the End of Life and Legal and Ethical Issues. All of these topics, or subjects, were covered in your CNA training program. The test will typically have 50 to 70 multiple choice questions, like the ones you will see in our CNA Practice Test.
What is a doo-dad? A doo-dad is a widget that sole purpose is to add a little bling to your screen without having to change your background or theme. Do
you have the perfect wallpaper or theme but it is missing some little something to set it off? That's where doo-dads come in. Doo-dads come in various
sizes and put very little drain on your battery.
1. Purchase, download and install
2. Go to blank area on home screen and long hold (press and hold)
3. When menu comes up select Widgets
4. Look for the doo-dad you installed and select it
Your doo-dad should appear on the screen. If you would like to move it around just press and long hold until you see the doo-dad increase in size then move
it to where you want it.
Everybody's screen needs a doo-dad!
keywords: nurse, cna, medical, doo-dads, doodads, dark matter lab
The Global Health Navigator App provides users:
• the ability to register for Global Health Navigator memberships on their mobile device
• access to information on services the program offers to eligible members
GLOBAL HEALTH NAVIGATOR
Global Health Navigator, is a membership program provided by NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, which arranges access to medical services, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Whether you are in the U.S. or in another country seeking medical care, our team will help you navigate through the process of identifying the best healthcare options available for you.
Through our extensive resources and global reach, Global Health Navigator helps to connect our members with healthcare professionals who can provide them with medical care. The membership includes facilitated access to NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, which has the most top doctors* in the U.S., recommendations for domestic and international hospitals and physicians, as well as recommendations and assistance with understanding available air medical transportation options. Our program offers you and your family peace of mind by connecting you to the top available healthcare options, whether in the U.S. or abroad.
*Castle Connolly’s Top Doctors, 18th Edition, 2015
Global Health Navigator members range from frequent travelers to families with multiple residences. Our goal is to offer you peace of mind by:
• Planning your visit and coordinating your care at NewYork-Presbyterian
• Making appointments with recommended hospitals and physicians while traveling
• Collaborating with your physicians to facilitate continuity of care
• Helping you to understand available emergency medical transport service options
Terms & Conditions Apply