Notice: In order to do syntactic searches, you may use Ayah Filter; another product of ours present in the Google Play Store. Ayah Filter is much more efficient and punctual compared to Ayah Seeker and has 100% accuracy. On the other hand, Ayah Seeker is easy, fast and a good choice for learning verses centered around specific concepts (represented by a group of words).
Quran Text: http://tanzil.net/
Quran Audio: http://www.everyayah.com
Java Libraries: https://sites.google.com/site/eternalsandbox/myid3-for-android
Доспехи Чистоты, изготовленные на легендарном краю света, в Ультима Туле, дают их обладателю удивительные, мистические способности. Эти чудодейственные вещи попадают в руки кладоискателя Ильи Потехина, и сразу же он сталкивается с боевиками секретной неонацистской организации «Светлое братство».
Илья бежит от них в Синявино, где собрались его старые приятели-трофейщики. Так на линии бывшего Волховского фронта снова загремели выстрелы. Война между русскими и немцами вернулась на подступы к Ленинграду.
This free e-guide on the large herbivores of Europe contains information on 23 species of European herbivores. It provides an identification key, descriptions and colour pictures of each species.
The e-guide excludes domesticated species as well as semi-wild populations and domesticated animals that have returned to the wild. However, domesticated animals are more common than wild mammals. Users should bear this in mind when tracking an ungulate for instance; there are far more sheep and goats than Alpine Chamois or even Roe Deer.
This app contains:
- Information on 23 species of European herbivores
- An interactive key for identifying species
- An alphabetical list of species with a search function
- Species names in English, Dutch, French, German and 21 other European languages
Large Herbivore Network
This app is developed in cooperation with the Large Herbivore Network (LHNet), a network organization within the ECNC-European Centre for Nature Conservation (www.ecnc.org). ECNC is an independent European foundation dedicated to a beautiful Europe based on a rich biodiversity, healthy ecosystems and sustainable development. It promotes an integrated approach for both land and sea and actively stimulates the interaction between science, society and policy. More information about large herbivores and the network can be found on the LHNet website www.lhnet.org.
Implementation: ETI BioInformatics
Compilation: Hanneke Wijnja (ECNC)
Editing: Tekla Boersma and Huub Veldhuijzen van Zanten (ETI)
Programming: Dennis Seijts, Stefano Martellos and Edwin van Spronsen (ETI)
Photography: We would like to express our gratitude to the following photographers for their kind cooperation: Casey Armstrong, Lkhagvasuren Badamjav, Bayarbaatar Buuveibaatar, Joe Clarke, Jay Cross, José Maria Escolano, Alkiviadis Geskos, A. Ghoddousi, Gerard Gorman, Lars Holst Hansen, George Hatcher, Jörg Hempel, Ursula Höpping, Hartmut Jungius, Manon Kaandorp, Miha Krofel, Mirte Kruit, David Mallon, METL/MEDDE (Arnaud Bouissou, Daniel Coutelier and Laurent Mignaux), Bryant Olsen, Alvaro Oporto, Michael Oppermann, Torsten Pröhl, Alastair Rae, Saxifraga (Jan Boersema, Luc Hoogenstein, Willem van Kruijsbergen, Jan Nijendijk, Jan van der Straaten and Piet Munsterman), Christopher R. Scharf, Jerzy Strzelecki, Ito Takehiko, Stefke Teunisse, Sergey Trepet - Kavkazsky Biosphere Reserve, Aija Vesterinen, Chris Waltzer, Russ Wilcox, Yuri Yarovenko - Daghestan Scientific Centre, Karol Zub.
Distribution maps: Patrick Haffner © Delachaux & Niestlé, Mammals of Europe, North Africa and the Middle East, 2008, www.delachaux-niestle.com
This app is produced with support from the European Commission LIFE+ programme.
ETI BioInformatics was founded in 1990 by the Dutch government and UNESCO to facilitate easy access to information on taxonomy and biodiversity. See http://www.eti.uva.nl
The nature apps concept was developed in the KeyToNature Project (EC e-ContentPlus programme) aiming to provide easy access to flora and fauna information.
NB: Please note that an additional download of 181MB is required once this app has been installed. Please ensure you use a WiFi connection to prevent additional data costs.
Hi-res images, distribution maps and detailed text descriptions of over 290 bird species found in Britain and Ireland.
Audible calls for most bird species.
“Bird Compare” to allow you to compare two birds on the same screen (including calls).
A personal bird list that stores your bird sightings saved to the device that can then be exported through email.
View the Bird Index by Common or Scientific bird names.
*Uninstalling the program will result in the loss of your list, it is recommended that you keep your own master list separate from the program.
In de Dierenzoeker vind je de meest voorkomende Nederlandse huis-, tuin en keukendieren. Het gaat om dieren uit de directe leefomgeving van mensen. Dieren in de stadsnatuur, zoals tuinen en parken, maar ook binnenshuis (de spin in je badkamer, de pissebed in de kelder). Via het beantwoorden van vragen over het door jou gevonden dier (bijv. over kleur, gedrag, aantal poten) kun je hem uiteindelijk op naam brengen en er meer over leren.
Op dit moment kun je ongeveer 300 dieren vinden, waaronder allerlei vogels, zoogdieren, vliegen en muggen, spinnen, pissebedden, duizend- en miljoenpoten, vlinders, bijen en hommels, mieren, amfibieën (kikkers, padden, salamanders), kevers, wormen, slakken, vissen en verschillende slootbeestjes. Er komen uiteindelijk zo'n 400 dieren in de Dierenzoeker.
De Dierenzoeker is een initiatief van Naturalis Biodiversity Center, Het Klokhuis (NTR) en EIS-Nederland.
With this app you can search and play the 150k+ sounds in the xeno-canto database
You can choose to search with a predefined species list or you can search manual.
The following lists are available:
- North America
- South America
You can change the list and/or language using the menu button.
The app (and the species lists) are available in Dutch, English, French, Spanish and German.
If you would like support for another language please leave a comment below.
An app to collect lists and casual records for BirdTrack users within the UK and Ireland. Records can be collected offline, and then verified and uploaded later, when convenient. GPS integration included (when switched on!) and helpful local species & location hotspot viewers, and personal lists and targets, make this a useful app for any birdwatcher in the UK and Ireland.
To connect with the BirdTrack database users MUST have a BirdTrack account (free). Please visit the BirdTrack website (http://www.birdtrack.net) to register (included in help documentation).
Brought to you through a partnership between BTO, RSPB, BirdWatch Ireland, SOC and WOS
Nothing beats Audubon mobile field guides! With 1 million downloads, they are the most trusted authoritative field guide collection in North America. Highest quality at an affordable price.
The award-winning Audubon Birds is now Audubon Birds Pro, an outstanding mobile field guide resource completely updated to the current AOU checklist. And with “Find Birds with eBird” powered by the Cornell Lab of Ornithology; 821 total species; advanced gallery view for easy comparison and search; field mark call outs; and NatureShare - a social community of birders who observe, identify, and share their observations and photos in the mobile app and online.
• Identify 821 species with in-depth descriptions including information on appearance, habitat, behavior, and more
• Over 3,200 images from the world-renown VIREO, Academy of Natural Sciences of Drexel University’s world-wide collection of bird photography, Philadelphia.
• Eight hours of the most exceptional, highest quality bird sounds.
• Robust seasonal and migratory range maps.
• Browse species in a gallery view and filter by shape, region and color, aiding quick identification.
• Find Birds with eBird - the ability to locate birds seen recently around you, drawing on the continuously updated database from the Cornell Laboratory of Ornithology and eBird.
• Create a Personal Nature Account – post, keep lists, and share sightings with friends and followers to NatureShare and Facebook or via email with an easy and user-friendly interface.
If you have a version of the app prior to the last update in December, please synchronize your Sightings and Lists before updating the app. Select ‘My Content’ from the Landing Page and then select ‘Synchronize’. Your content will be saved to your Account. After syncing and updating, if your Sightings and Lists do not appear, they are not lost. Please contact us at email@example.com and we will help.
We are proud that 8% of every sale goes directly to Audubon to support its mission to conserve and protect nature's at-risk birds and wildlife.
What People are Saying:
“Now every birder can have the equivalent of a rare bird alert and comprehensive field guide wrapped into a single mobile app.” - Gary Langham, vice president and chief scientist for Audubon
“Instead of the hefty field guides, the apps give the nature photographer a very portable and lightweight library of natural history information.” – Jim Clark, Outdoor Photographer Magazine
AppPicker (“Best of” Lists, Jan 2013): “Audubon Birds…largely regarded as the best bird watching app…”
2011 APPY Award Finalist
“All I can say is WOW and double WOW! I have had Audubon Birds for a couple of years and have seen it grow into the BEST bird app for iOS! ...I am just blown away with all the new additions. My favorite is showing all the birds in a group (thumbnails) and when tapped lightly the name shows up. What a way to learn new birds. I just cannot express how much I love the update. Thank you…” - E Uhls
About Audubon Guides:
Audubon Guides are a comprehensive suite of digital field apps created in alliance with National Audubon Society (NAS). For more information, please see: http://natureshare.com/home.html#apps.
About the Developer:
Green Mountain Digital, the world's largest publisher of digital field guides, has designed and published more than 75 mobile apps across multiple platforms, including Audubon Birds of North America, Orvis Fly Fishing: The Ultimate Guide, GardenMinder, Sailing World: Knots and Splices, FishBlue, and NatureTap. GMD is the creator of NatureShare, an innovative social platform that allows users to collect wildlife sightings and outdoor experiences and share them with others.
Visit Us Today!
For any assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
BirdsEye is a simple but essential tool for birders and naturalists of any level, and is finally available for Android! BirdsEye is the ultimate birding field guide that shows you where the birds are, and helps you identify birds around you by showing you what other people are reporting. Identification has never been easier!
BirdsEye also provides essential distribution, behavior and habitat text from Kenn Kaufman and other regional experts to help you find the bird once you get to the right spot. Stunning and detailed photographs from many top birders, bird photographers and guides will help remind you of the field marks you're looking for. BirdsEye is perfect for identifying the birds that are coming to your feeder, preparing for a trip on the other side of the world, or just want to know what is in your local patch.
The free/basic version of BirdsEye gives you instant access to the 100 most common birds in your area, which is great for beginning and casual birders. Paid subscriptions options give you access to every species in your region or worldwide.
Our mission is to promote citizen science projects like eBird. For about the price of a cup of coffee per month, signing up for a subscription helps us continue to improve BirdsEye and pursue our mission. Thank you!!
"Best invention for birding since binoculars"... Kenn Kaufman, author of the famed Kaufman Field Guides to Birds of North America
"A landmark in birding"… John Fitzpatrick, Director, Cornell Laboratory of Ornithology
INSTANT BIRD LISTS
• See customized lists of birds reported recently near you, at any birding hotspot across the world, or any random point on the map!
• Explore the map to see what has been reported at popular birding hotspots like Cape May in North America, Mai Po in Asia, Iguazu Falls in South America and thousands more
• Barcharts showing seasonal abundance for each bird.
• See recent eBird sightings for any species
PERFECT FOR LISTING
• See a list of “needs” - species recently reported nearby that aren't on your selected life or year list
• Automatically sync your life or year lists with eBird for the ABA area, world, country, state or even county!
• Find out what birds are being reported near your next destination, so you can target new life birds, study up on birds you aren't familiar with, and be more prepared!
• Bird finding tips will help you know where to look, and how to separate it from other similar species.
• Find additional content in the in-app Store for other continents, including sounds, images and bird-finding tips from local experts.
• Support for bird names in multiple languages and local bird names including English (US, UK, Australia, UAE), Español (local bird name options for Argentina, Chile, México, Panamá and more), Finnish, German, Japanese, Chinese, and more
BIRD GUIDE STORE
We have partnered with Birdsounds.nl, the premier online store selling bird sounds packages for many regions around the world. Access these extensive collections of bird songs tailored for traveling birders from right inside of BirdsEye.
Current offerings are:
• Bird Sounds of Costa Rica
• Bird Sounds of Brazil
• Bird Sounds of Nicaragua
• Bird Sounds of Venezuela
• Bird Sounds of Mexico
• Bird Sounds of Northern Siberia
• Bird Sounds of Sri Lanka
• Bird Sounds of Australia
• Bird Sounds of Peru
• Bird Sounds of Colombia
• Bird Sounds of Belgium and Holland
We are committed to supporting the birding community and bird conservation through the eBird project. We think they are worth it—now and for the future of birds and their habitats.
● Images, distribution maps and text descriptions of over 500 bird species found in the park including residents, visitors and vagrants.
● Over 1700 photographs covering most species.
● Audible calls for over most of the species.
● A "Smart Search" that allows you to easily identify a bird using beak shape, bird size, bird colour and status (resident, vagrant etc).
● You can select a region of the park, so that the lists of birds throughout the app display only the birds in your region.
● "Bird Compare" allows you to compare two birds side by side on the same screen (including calls, illustrations, descriptions and photographs).
● A personal bird list that stores your bird sightings (including GPS location) saved to the device and can be exported to your storage card and email.
● View the Bird Index by English, Afrikaans or Scientific bird names.
● Swipe to move to the next or previous species.
* Uninstalling the app will result in the loss of your app data and will require a full download upon re-install.
* Uninstalling the app will also result in the loss of your bird list. It is recommended that you keep your own backup (export) separate from the program.
See our other natural history products:
Wildlife of Southern Africa
eTrees of Southern Africa
eSnakes of Southern Africa
eGuide to Mammals of Southern Africa
This Android E-Book Will Give You Hints, Tips, And The Know How To Find Certain Birds As Well As Identifying Them. This Book Is Not Only Perfect For The Amateur Bird Watcher But It Also Gives Great Information To The Professionals To.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
2. Why Watch Birds?
3. What Equipment Do You Need?
>> Practice Using Your Binoculars
>> Field Guides
>> Field Guide Organization
>> Anything Else?
4. Emily Post on Bird Watching (Bird Watching Etiquette)
5. Where To Find Birds - What Kind of Bird is That? (Bird Identification Tips)
>> Clues To Identification
>> Shape and Size
6. Bird Watching With Your Ears
9. Bird Feeders
10. Bird Baths
11. Bird Houses
12. Landscaping for Birds
+ FREE Birdwatching photos!
Share the knowledge you will gain by reading this book with those around you. You’ll be giving them an amazing gift opening up a new world to them just like we’re opening it up for you.
You’ll be amazed and so will they. And the best part is, you can Order With Confidence and read the guide on the go with your Android device!
Happy birding to all!
THIS IS AN OLD VERSION OF OBSMAPP, ONLY FOR ANDROID 2.1 - 2.3
Obsmapp is the nature enthusiast's digital notebook. With Obsmapp you can submit all your nature observations directly from the field. All observations are automatically linked to the current time and GPS location. After your field trip you can upload your sightings to one of the linked portals. This is possible from the field by using the internet connection of your device, but also from your home WIFI network.
ObsMapp is available in the languages:
- No internet access needed in the field
- Location of the observation can be changed using Openstreetmaps (completely offline) or Google Maps (online)
- For uploading your observations an account for waarneming.nl, waarnemingen.be or observado.org is needed
- After uploading you will recieve an email with the results and on which site your observations will be visible
- View other's recent observations near your location.
- Download multimedia (pictures and sound recordings) to help you identify species
- Upload pictures together with your observations
- Create your own species lists
- All bird species of the world included and frequently updated
- Pick from an ever growing database of >450.000 (sub)species
- Join the community and get useful feedback from experts on your sightings