Join a global movement to keep beaches, waterways and the ocean trash free. Head out to your favorite beach and use the app to easily record each item of trash you collect. Then share your effort with family and friends.
With Clean Swell, simply “Start Collecting” trash wherever you are around the world and the data you collect will instantaneously upload to Ocean Conservancy’s global ocean trash database. These data deliver a global snapshot of ocean trash, providing researchers and policy-makers insight to inform solutions. Join the thousands of International Coastal Cleanup® volunteers who are working for a cleaner ocean by picking up the millions of pounds of trash that wash onto beaches around the world. Even check out your Cleanup history, so anytime, anywhere you can see the impact you’ve had on making our ocean a cleaner and healthier ecosystem.
* Record every item of trash you collect.
* Share your Cleanup results and impact with friends via Facebook, Twitter, and email.
* Track the location of your Cleanup (only if you have enabled GPS or Location on your device) and your total distance cleaned.
* See the total weight of the trash you collect.
* Keep a historical record of your Cleanup efforts.
* Create ocean trash solutions by contributing to a global database and helping to identify trends.
* Learn scientific facts about the impact of trash on ocean animals and what you can do to help.
Once you download Clean Swell, you will need a valid email address to set up a Clean Swell Account. Your privacy is very important to us, so rest assured that we’ll always keep your details secure. https://oceanconservancy.org/privacy-policy/