Welcome to the new release of the OC Bus App, a complete replacement of the previous mobile ticketing app by the Orange County Transportation Authority. The new OC Bus App gives you everything need to plan, pay, and ride using your smartphone. Purchase a single ride, a day pass or a 30-Day pass then activate your pass when you’re ready to ride. The new OC Bus App makes travel by bus in Orange County easier with more user-friendly features and navigation including color coded passes for each rider type, a larger QR code for easier scanning and in app notifications for bus changes. Simply download this free app, register your credit or debit card in our secure system and you’re ready to ride. For a smooth transition use the same email address used for the last OC Bus App version.
Full versions of the mobile app are now available in Spanish and Vietnamese!
WHY THIS APP MAKES RIDING EASIER:
1. Eliminates paper passes.
2. No need for cash or exact change.
3. Store multiple passes for future use.
4. Add fare instantly using a credit or debit card.
5. Large QR code for quicker boarding.
6. Color-coded passes by rider type.
7. Activate a single fare or multiple fares for a group of riders.
8. Streamlined purchasing through the app or on the OCTA website.