Collect field data and conduct field surveys faster and easier than ever before.
Simply sign in with your GIS Cloud account (or sign up for free) and send collected data directly to your GIS Cloud app in the cloud.
You can customize your data forms to include photos and audio as well as standard text, number, or choice inputs.
Couple this mobile app with the MDC Portal web app on http://mdc.giscloud.com and have your team out and about in a quarter of an hour!
GIS Cloud, powerful next-generation cloud solutions that manage geo-located assets and information.
All you need in the field:
- Offline data capture
- Media (photos & audio) enriched location information
- QR code and barcode support
- Dropdowns, lists, input boxes and comments based on custom forms
- Review data attributes directly in the app
- Edit existing data
- Listen to audio and view images
- Real time GPS location
- View and explore maps in the field
Prepare and analyse in the office:
- Cloud based web apps
- Custom forms designer
- Rich GIS symbology and visualization
- Data editing and exporting
- One-click map and data sharing
- Real time collaboration
- Map publishing
- Spatial Queries & Analysis
- Account administration
Included remote controls are:
-Live Screen (Pro)
-Media Player (Pro)
Imagine your PC’s touchpad right on your Android device. Multitouch gestures like scrolling and zooming are supported. You can toggle the keyboard to send keys at the same time.
Use the physical or virtual Android keyboard to type characters and they will appear on your PC. Important keys like Windows, Escape and Control are also available.
Live Screen Remote
See your PC's screen right on your Android device live and control the mouse. You can customize the resolution up to Full HD.
Control the media player of your choice! Supported are Windows Media Player, iTunes, VLC, Media Monkey, Songbird and more.
Control your slideshows directly from your smartphone! The screen of your PC will be transmitted to your smartphone in real time! That works with Powerpoint, Impress and Adobe Reader and Windows Media Center.
Easily navigate through long websites like Facebook, 9gag or something similar.
Shutdown the PC from your bed or use the most common keyboard shortcuts to work faster.
To receive the commands from the Remote Control App, you will need the Remote Control Server. You can download it for free from:
If you have trouble setting up a connection, follow this step-by-step guide or watch the video tutorial at:
Facebook fans can test the pro version for free:
For creating network sockets and using custom network protocols to connect with the pc.
Is needed to create a unique device id. Used to verify purchases and register unlock codes.
For haptic feedback.
Makina Collect is meant to collect data of diverse types and fill forms or surveys on the field with an android device.
Data can be made of text, numbers, photos, audio, video, geographic data, barcodes...
Forms and questions can take several appearances chosen by the creator of the form.
Data of type location can be acquired through the device geolocation system (using GPS or network) or set by the user on the map.
This application can be used with a server such as Formhub or ODK Aggregate.
Bug reports and demands for features can be posted on the project's github repo (https://github.com/RobMC1/ODK_collect).
app. Poimapper enables you to visualize the collected data, create reports
and improve your decision-making. Poimapper lets you collect and update
form based data, both offline and online. You can manage data across all of
the devices and users of your organization.
Poimapper is an award winning solution used and supported across the
globe, with deployments in America, Asia, Africa and Europe.
• Building and constructions inspection work
• Health care - survey, diagnose and patients treatment plans
• Market research
• Social research
• Registration of product sales
• Customer premises mapping
• Monitoring and evaluation of international development programs
• Reporting of traffic accidents
• Environmental mapping
• Disaster risk assessment and post disaster relief mapping
• Water and sanitation mapping
• Registration of birth certificates
• Forestry inventory data collection
• Monitoring Agricultural development programs
• Educational surveys and school mapping
The Poimapper mobile app is used in combination with the
www.poimapper.com web service.
• Easy to use form builder
• Save, sync and share forms
• Collect data including images, GPS, text, tables etc.
• Intelligent forms: skip logic, embedded logic statements
• Download and update existing enterprise data
• Visualize data on maps and tables
• Generate reports in grid, cross tabulated and various chart formats
• Export data and forms to Excel, Word, CSV, SPSS, KML
• Integrate with other systems using WebServices (JSON, XML, open API)
Poimapper is free for personal use. For organizational use, please contact us
on email@example.com for a free trial or upgrade the personal account.
Learn more: http://www.poimapper.com/
①All the data
②Photo folder · (jpg, jpeg)
③Movie Folder · (mpg, rm, avi, swf, wmv, mov, mp4, asf, wvx, asx, amc, 3g2, 3gp)
④Music folder · (mp3, midi, wav, wave, ra, ram, wma, wax)
⑤Image Folder · (gif, png)
⑥Document folder · (txt, html, htm, xml)
⑦Office folder · (doc, xls, pdf, ppt)
It also displays the SD card capacity at the bottom of top page.
When you tap the icon that is like the SD card, you will see the details of the capacity of the SD card.
The data show the following two lists.
②Thumbnails (photo, image)
You can sort the data in each folder.
・Collect all the files on the SD card for the first time
・The folder does not change actually
・If the file is added to the SD card, please press the update button.
☆ Please tell me you have any other requests
Data, folders, files, SD, photos, music, documents, videos, images, documents, papers, PC, space, image
Task downloads and updates are currently disabled so only 'ad-hoc' tasks initiated by the user can be completed.
Uses odkCollect (ODK 1.4).
The application has been designed to be simple and intuitive: no GIS knowledge is required. The app can be easily extended to provide custom workflows.
You can log into the app and use test data with the following credentials: demouser/demouser.
When you sign up through ArcGIS MarketPlace - marketplace.arcgis.com - we will contact you directly with instructions on how to test your own ArcGIS Online published data
For optimum stability and performance, the app is best used to visualize and edit up to 1000 features in one map view.
SurveyCTO includes three components:
(1) The SurveyCTO Server, which serves as a central clearing-house for both blank and filled-in survey forms. It also provides a web interface to assist you in designing and managing your surveys.
(2) SurveyCTO Collect, which is an Android app that data-collectors use to fill out forms on their Android phones or tablets. After data has been collected, it is uploaded to the SurveyCTO Server.
(3) The SurveyCTO Client, which is a desktop application that you can use to download, transport, export, and process your data.
SurveyCTO (a.k.a. "Survey CTO") is based on the Open Data Kit (ODK) open source platform. You can learn about the ODK tools at their website here.
This app is a demonstration version of SurveyCTO Collect. It comes pre-configured with a sample survey and settings necessary to interact with our demo server.
Give it a try. If you like what you see, it only takes a minute to set up your own server at http://www.surveycto.com -- and it's free to use for 30 days.
(If you're looking for ODK Collect, go to https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.odk.collect.android.)
Enrich and increase the value of your collection by proper cataloguing and management.
Artists, Collectors, Art dealers, Curators and Art handlers use this practical tool for a quick inventory of collections.
Collection items of all kinds can be inventoried according to international museum standards. The core metadata presented in Collect iT, meet the Dublin Core and J.P.Getty ObjectID standards
This Collect iT APP is an off-line tool that makes cataloguing a ‘piece of cake’.
Inhouse back-up guarantees no loss of labor.
Inventory was never that fast ! The easy process brings down production time and cost.
Export to existing professional collection management systems is easy to implement.
For information write to: info@UniqueCollection.us
Easy and clear interface to make a quick inventory of your collection or valuables.
For the professional user the Premium version MiArt Sync supports synchronizing with the web databases of www.UniqueCollection.us or www.CulturalHeritage.cc.
MiArt SYNC also offers a module for Museums and Galleries to synchronize data from the MiArt APP direct into their private database.
Web back-up and work
Backup and restore collection items to our server to ensure sustainability.
Retrieve complete collections to the same or different devices. Complete or edit online from any location or device.
Inormation on product development and new features: info@UniqueCollection.us
1-Make a picture of your collection item
-Title of object
-Choose collection type from standard list
-Choose ‘Other’ to get a free field
-Purchase price: (choose currency) edit
-To make an unique accession number use a ‘default’ prefix (e.g. Initials)
Accession number is generating by combining prefix, date and autonumber.
-Every record is stored with GPS location*
GPS location can be ‘refreshed’. When an object is catalogued, and the object is moved to another location, a new record will be proof of shipping and condition.
Manual for settings:
In case the APP is used by one Artist (own work), or works of one artist; this field is used only once and will be a default setting for each following item.
If used by a collector, the default field Artist can be changed while at work.
(a unique number is needed for the proper administration of your collection items, and will also be used as id to match with the web sync)
-Global prefix: will be used for all collection items
-Current prefix: is optional, and mainly used for collection types
(e.g. PH for Photography, PNT for Paintings, SC for Sculptures)
Currency (purchase price)
-Choose as default currency:
¥ (Japanese yen and/or Chinese yuan), $ (USdollar), £ (Pound), € (Euro).
-Choose either Inches or Centimeters
Requests for improvements, please write to: info@UniqueCollection.us
Have you already killed off every main character, paid far too close attention to random passengers on the bus and consumed more coffee than your local health authorities would ever advise for a budding author -- all before even reaching Week 2 of NaNoWriMo?
• Nano Prompter is a plot generator that will generate a random plot opener for your novel from more than 30.000 available combinations -- ranging from the fairly serious and plausible to the outright silly and nonsensical.
• Nano Prompter will also allow you to share the generated writing prompt to your favorite note taking application, writing application, publishing agent, werewolf (no success guaranteed), social network or IM-client.
Are you ready to reinvigorate your writing?
DataWinners is your communications tool designed and built for development professionals. With DataWinners, you collect the data you need and share information using the equipment you already have – a computer, the Internet and mobile phones.
Learn more: www.datawinners.com
Register for your free account at www.esay-solutions.co.uk
Create your own mobile data capture forms using the WorkMobile website
Your field workers have an app on their Android phone which enables them to view your published forms and fill them in
Captured data from the field is transmitted back to the WorkMobile server in real-time
Back-office admin staff can view captured data on the WorkMobile website in real-time
TOP 10 USES
Any instance where the interaction involves a paper-based form being completed or information entered on to a spreadsheet can now be done whenever and wherever you want from your phone or PDA equipped with WorkMobile.
1. Market research including questionnaires, sampling, petitions and mystery shops
2. Customer Relationship Management (CRM) – integrating with their CRM software so they can transact with customers more effectively
3. Reports on the move – water leaks or sales generation, competitor analysis for example.
4. Administration protocols such as collection, delivery, orders and invoicing dispatch and receipt notes.
5. Patient data forms in countries that require private medical insurance validation prior to treatment.
6. Financial agreements – in-store credit checks and credit applications.
7. Staff timesheets
8. Charitable giving
9. Event management including data capture at exhibitions, conferences
10. Security – issuing fines, penalties and taking immediate written statements
To find out more and register yourself for free go to www.esay-solutions.co.uk
Intuitive, mirror mode, Ads-free, full screen mode, etc.
Is able to read plain text files (.txt), but you can also edit your text directly in the prompter (Manage text / Edit text), or copy/paste text from applications able to read other text formats.
Remote control through Bluetooth available. WARNING: Two devices needed, so you'll have to buy the Bluetooth option twice (reading the comments, it don't seems obvious to everyone....)
WARNING (bis): If you chose two different screen sized devices, it's obvious that the displayed text won't be the same.
Choose your text file (".txt"), characters size, scroll speed rate, white chars on black background or black on white...
And all you'll need will be to look as confident as TV journalists ;-)
Want to help translate in your language? Connect tu www.monacodevdroid.com (thanks!)
More from developer
It simplifies the development of sensor-based mobile applications by creating a common abstraction point that enables all sensors to be accessed through a unified common interface regardless of the communication medium used. The framework provides a simple, high-performing, and flexible abstraction on which to develop and deploy user-level device drivers on Android.
The ODK Sensors Framework supports sensors over the USB and Bluetooth communication channels as well as Android's built-in sensors.