Collect field data and conduct field surveys faster and easier than ever before.
Simply sign in with your GIS Cloud account (or sign up for free) and send collected data directly to your GIS Cloud app in the cloud.
You can customize your data forms to include photos and audio as well as standard text, number, or choice inputs.
Couple this mobile app with the MDC Portal web app on http://mdc.giscloud.com and have your team out and about in a quarter of an hour!
GIS Cloud, powerful next-generation cloud solutions that manage geo-located assets and information.
All you need in the field:
- Offline data capture
- Media (photos & audio) enriched location information
- QR code and barcode support
- Dropdowns, lists, input boxes and comments based on custom forms
- Review data attributes directly in the app
- Edit existing data
- Listen to audio and view images
- Real time GPS location
- View and explore maps in the field
Prepare and analyse in the office:
- Cloud based web apps
- Custom forms designer
- Rich GIS symbology and visualization
- Data editing and exporting
- One-click map and data sharing
- Real time collaboration
- Map publishing
- Spatial Queries & Analysis
- Account administration
Makina Collect is meant to collect data of diverse types and fill forms or surveys on the field with an android device.
Data can be made of text, numbers, photos, audio, video, geographic data, barcodes...
Forms and questions can take several appearances chosen by the creator of the form.
Data of type location can be acquired through the device geolocation system (using GPS or network) or set by the user on the map.
This application can be used with a server such as Formhub or ODK Aggregate.
Bug reports and demands for features can be posted on the project's github repo (https://github.com/RobMC1/ODK_collect).
Build custom forms, surveys, checklists, and inspection reports or audits applications. Deploy to mobile users for collecting field date online or offline. Upload to the cloud or your own dedicated servers. Monitor, Visualize and analyze data, export customized formats with dynamic Reports.
Customizing Open Data Kit (ODK) based applications: EarlySail is able to create custom versions of applications that utilize Open Data Kit or other mobile data collection technologies.
We can customize the ODK Collect Client, the ODK Aggregate Server as well as create custom web applications to better report on your collected data.
Ask us about Android ODK Collect Client Customization at firstname.lastname@example.org
Run side by side with any other ODK based Application on the same smartphone or tablet
Your Custom App Icon
Your Custom App Name
Your Custom App Splash page
Pre-configure your own ODK Aggregate Server URL or alternate servers.
Button Colors and Backgrounds
Utilize your own Google Analytics tracking ID
Add an About Us Page
Add a Send Feedback feature
SurveyCTO includes three components:
(1) The SurveyCTO Server, which serves as a central clearing-house for both blank and filled-in survey forms. It also provides a web interface to assist you in designing and managing your surveys.
(2) SurveyCTO Collect, which is an Android app that data-collectors use to fill out forms on their Android phones or tablets. After data has been collected, it is uploaded to the SurveyCTO Server.
(3) The SurveyCTO Client, which is a desktop application that you can use to download, transport, export, and process your data.
SurveyCTO (a.k.a. "Survey CTO") is based on the Open Data Kit (ODK) open source platform. You can learn about the ODK tools at their website here.
This app is a demonstration version of SurveyCTO Collect. It comes pre-configured with a sample survey and settings necessary to interact with our demo server.
Give it a try. If you like what you see, it only takes a minute to set up your own server at http://www.surveycto.com -- and it's free to use for 30 days.
(If you're looking for ODK Collect, go to https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.odk.collect.android.)
app. Poimapper enables you to visualize the collected data, create reports
and improve your decision-making. Poimapper lets you collect and update
form based data, both offline and online. You can manage data across all of
the devices and users of your organization.
We recommend that only users with Android versions 4.0 or lower use the Poimapper application. If you have a more advanced (4.0 or higher) Android version, please consider downloading the more advanced "Poimapper Plus" application.
Poimapper is an award winning solution used and supported across the
globe, with deployments in America, Asia, Africa and Europe.
• Building and constructions inspection work
• Health care - survey, diagnose and patients treatment plans
• Market research
• Social research
• Registration of product sales
• Customer premises mapping
• Monitoring and evaluation of international development programs
• Reporting of traffic accidents
• Environmental mapping
• Disaster risk assessment and post disaster relief mapping
• Water and sanitation mapping
• Registration of birth certificates
• Forestry inventory data collection
• Monitoring Agricultural development programs
• Educational surveys and school mapping
The Poimapper mobile app is used in combination with the
www.poimapper.com web service.
• Easy to use form builder
• Save, sync and share forms
• Collect data including images, GPS, text, tables etc.
• Intelligent forms: skip logic, embedded logic statements
• Download and update existing enterprise data
• Visualize data on maps and tables
• Generate reports in grid, cross tabulated and various chart formats
• Export data and forms to Excel, Word, CSV, SPSS, KML
• Integrate with other systems using WebServices (JSON, XML, open API)
Poimapper is free for personal use. For organizational use, please contact us
on email@example.com for a free trial or upgrade the personal account.
Learn more: http://www.poimapper.com/
- Design, create, and test census and survey questionnaires using CSPro on Windows
- Collect data seamlessly on both Android and Windows platforms
- Automatically synchronize questionnaires and data using Dropbox or FTP
- Export data to Excel, Stata, SPSS, and other formats
- Features designed for survey data collection:
- Skip patterns
- Robust error and consistency checking
- Rosters allow for blocks of repeating questions
- Use reference files for panel surveys
- Multiple language support
- Implement complex logic using the CSPro programming language
androQuest allows you to quickly and easily create all types of polls and surveys.
Use your Google account to create your own surveys in minutes and without any additional software!
Many types of questions available including a photo field for adding images to your answers (they are sent directly to your Google Picasa).
No registration required!! 2 easy steps to create a poll:
- Connect to a Google account
- Create a new poll in your Google Docs spreadsheet
androQuest for mobile takes care of the rest!
The winner of the Wall Street Journal Technology Innovation Award, and the Lemelson-MIT Award for Sustainability, Magpi is the most widely used mobile data collection tool in the development sector -- with more than 27,000 users in more than 170 countries. Customers include the World Bank, the Red Cross, UNICEF, the World Health Organization, CDC, Camfed, and many others.
Magpi: the fastest, easiest, least expensive way to collect data on your Android
Copyright 2014 Magpi.
The application has been designed to be simple and intuitive: no GIS knowledge is required. The app can be easily extended to provide custom workflows.
You can log into the app and use test data with the following credentials: demouser/demouser.
When you sign up through ArcGIS MarketPlace - marketplace.arcgis.com - we will contact you directly with instructions on how to test your own ArcGIS Online published data
For optimum stability and performance, the app is best used to visualize and edit up to 1000 features in one map view.
The Remote Control Collection is a compilation of remotes, which you can use to wirelessly control your Windows PC. The unified remotes enable you to control the PC beyond mouse and keyboard!
What others say:
Very responsive and very convenient to use
Solid application with brilliant simplicity
There are many remotes out there, this one is on another level
Setting up this app is a no-brainer
Top app for controlling your PC
Included remote controls are:
-Live Screen (Pro)
-Media Player (Pro)
Imagine your PC’s touchpad right on your Android device. Multitouch gestures like scrolling and zooming are supported. You can toggle the keyboard to send keys at the same time.
Use the physical or virtual Android keyboard to type characters and they will appear on your PC. Important keys like Windows, Escape and Control are also available.
Live Screen Remote
See your PC's screen live right on your Android device and control the mouse in real time.
Control the media player of your choice! Supported are Windows Media Player, iTunes, VLC, Media Monkey, Songbird and more.
Control your slideshows directly from your smartphone! The screen of your PC will be transmitted to your smartphone in real time! That works with Powerpoint, Impress and Adobe Reader, Windows Media Center and more.
Simply say what you want to be typed on your PC. You can also use voice commands to control your PC's media, e.g. "skip this track" or "turn the volume up".
Android Wear Support
You can now control your PC directly from your wrist! Super handy for presentations or controlling a media player.
The Remote Control Server is open source and can be used to control any device in your network. You can use this app to control all your internet of things (IOT) ready devices - like Arduino, Raspberry Pi and so on.
To receive the commands from the Remote Control App, you will need the Remote Control Server. You can download it for free from:
If you have trouble setting up a connection, follow this step-by-step guide or watch the video tutorial at:
Facebook fans can test the pro version for free:
For creating network sockets and using custom network protocols to connect with the pc.
Is needed to create a unique device id. Used to verify purchases and register unlock codes.
For haptic feedback.
ezPDF Reader is the best selling, best rated and most commented Multimedia and frame-animation PDF viewer, annotator, form filler and paperless solution.
● For KITKAT users, ability to write to SD Card has been restricted. Please use the following steps to avoid this restriction.
1. Select "Open from Document Provider" from All PDF tab
2. If you do not see SD card option, go to Settings. Turn on "Display advanced devices" and "Display file size"
3. Go to SD card from the option.
4. Open PDF
You can also access this from the left side menu while viewing a PDF file. Select from "Open in New Tab" to access multiple PDF files.
● Other Apps
1. "Cup PDF" - PDF Clipping PDF & Share
2. "ezPDF CLEAR" - The world's first Interactive PDF Test Player for education
Download "ezPDF Reader G-Drive Plugin" for Google Drive and "ezPDF Reader Widgets"
● More News
-. Free Trial version, Search "ezPDF Reader Free Trial"
-. Volume License version is available for your organization.
-. The license is not transferable for iOS versions or other Android stores.
● App Review
"Android Apps for Business: 10 Low-Cost Mobile Tools You Should Know About" by eWeek (http://bit.ly/LJTtEH)
"Plenty of PDF readers are available for Android devices, and a number of them are free. But ezPDF is by far the best of the bunch." Daniel A. Begun, author of Amazing Android Apps For Dummies
● Customized Viewing with flipping DUAL PAGE VIEW supported!
Scanned and text based PDFs are all supported, including JPEG2000 and JBIG2 compression.
Select Text Reflow, Fit to Text Column, Copy and paste text in PDF view and bookmark as you go.
● PDF Form Filler
Fill out your PDF form , sign and send via email.
● Multimedia PDF Viewer - Audio, Video, Animation GIF and Read Aloud
Plays multimedia files, animated GIF, zipped PNG files embedded into PDF.
Use Voice Reading feature to have documents read to you with the continuous automatic page-turning feature. (TTS feature from the device settings)
● Annotation Features on PDF
Useful tool to add text in text box and sticky notes; highlight, underline, or strikethrough texts; draw rectangles, ovals and freehand drawings. Add memo & append images, change color / thickness, resize and move them around as you like. Compatible with Adobe® Acrobat®.
● More Features
-Form calculations supported
-Text View with reflow function. Night/Day Mode, Change font size & color (text and background)
-Search (Case sensitive, whole word or part, exact word, and/or operator) and highlighted result
-Auto Fit Zoom for multi-column article or removing white margin
-Crop / Rotate page
-Able to select text in PDF, save to clipboard, web search, share with other apps, check with dictionary (Support ColorDict)
-Support hyperlinks (Go to page within the PDF, PDF to PDF, URL links to webpage)
-Open Standard Password-protected PDF
-Intuitive bookmarking & viewing bookmarks with its description and ribbon & thumbnail image
-Auto Page Turn (secs) or Auto Scroll (up a screen full)
-Table of Contents
-Page navigation with thumbnail scroll images
-Jump to a specific Page No.
-Change reading direction - Arabic, Chinese, Japanese & Hebrew
-Page Turning Effect
-5-point-tap : Annotation Toolbar
-4-point-tap : Notification Bar
-3-point-tap : PDF ←→ Text Reflow
-2-point-tap : Reduces the page to fit the width when enlarged
-1-point-tap : Menu
Please leave your comments, bug reports, suggestions, volume purchases, and other business inquiries to android(at)unidocs.com
♥ SPECIAL OFFER ♥
ezPDF Multimedia PDF Maker (PC Program) is FREE.
- Hyperlinks and embed audio/video/animation files on PDF
Download PC Program : http://www.unidocs.com/products/ezPDFMultimediaPDFMaker.zip
Redeem Code : 3e2d666f79
Guide : http://bit.ly/Wh1eCt
This application is proprietary of Redington and has been developed by mObilise app lab llp.
①All the data
②Photo folder · (jpg...)
③Movie Folder · (mp4...)
④Music folder · (mp3...)
⑤Image Folder · (gif...)
⑥Document folder · (txt...)
⑦Office folder · (doc...)
The data show the following two lists.
②Thumbnails (photo, image)
You can sort the data in each folder.
・Collect all the files on the SD card for the first time
・The folder does not change actually
・If the file is added to the SD card, please press the update button.
・It also displays the SD card capacity at the bottom of top page.
When you tap the icon that is like the SD card, you will see the details of the capacity of the SD card.
It simplifies the development of sensor-based mobile applications by creating a common abstraction point that enables all sensors to be accessed through a unified common interface regardless of the communication medium used. The framework provides a simple, high-performing, and flexible abstraction on which to develop and deploy user-level device drivers on Android.
The ODK Sensors Framework supports sensors over the USB and Bluetooth communication channels as well as Android's built-in sensors.