Collect field data and conduct field surveys faster and easier than ever before.
Simply sign in with your GIS Cloud account (or sign up for free) and send collected data directly to your GIS Cloud app in the cloud.
You can customize your data forms to include photos and audio as well as standard text, number, or choice inputs.
Couple this mobile app with the MDC Portal web app on http://mdc.giscloud.com and have your team out and about in a quarter of an hour!
GIS Cloud, powerful next-generation cloud solutions that manage geo-located assets and information.
All you need in the field:
- Offline data capture
- Media (photos & audio) enriched location information
- QR code and barcode support
- Dropdowns, lists, input boxes and comments based on custom forms
- Review data attributes directly in the app
- Edit existing data
- Listen to audio and view images
- Real time GPS location
- View and explore maps in the field
Prepare and analyse in the office:
- Cloud based web apps
- Custom forms designer
- Rich GIS symbology and visualization
- Data editing and exporting
- One-click map and data sharing
- Real time collaboration
- Map publishing
- Spatial Queries & Analysis
- Account administration
- Design, create, and test census and survey questionnaires using CSPro on Windows
- Collect data seamlessly on both Android and Windows platforms
- Automatically synchronize questionnaires and data using Dropbox or FTP
- Export data to Excel, Stata, SPSS, and other formats
- Features designed for survey data collection:
- Skip patterns
- Robust error and consistency checking
- Rosters allow for blocks of repeating questions
- Use reference files for panel surveys
- Multiple language support
- Implement complex logic using the CSPro programming language
The winner of the Wall Street Journal Technology Innovation Award, and the Lemelson-MIT Award for Sustainability, Magpi is the most widely used mobile data collection tool in the development sector -- with more than 27,000 users in more than 170 countries. Customers include the World Bank, the Red Cross, UNICEF, the World Health Organization, CDC, Camfed, and many others.
Magpi: the fastest, easiest, least expensive way to collect data on your Android
Copyright 2014 Magpi.
Build custom forms, surveys, checklists, and inspection reports or audits applications. Deploy to mobile users for collecting field date online or offline. Upload to the cloud or your own dedicated servers. Monitor, Visualize and analyze data, export customized formats with dynamic Reports.
Customizing Open Data Kit (ODK) based applications: EarlySail is able to create custom versions of applications that utilize Open Data Kit or other mobile data collection technologies.
We can customize the ODK Collect Client, the ODK Aggregate Server as well as create custom web applications to better report on your collected data.
Ask us about Android ODK Collect Client Customization at email@example.com
Run side by side with any other ODK based Application on the same smartphone or tablet
Your Custom App Icon
Your Custom App Name
Your Custom App Splash page
Pre-configure your own ODK Aggregate Server URL or alternate servers.
Button Colors and Backgrounds
Utilize your own Google Analytics tracking ID
Add an About Us Page
Add a Send Feedback feature
- Create new spreadsheets or edit any that were created on the web or on another device.
- Share spreadsheets and work together with others in the same spreadsheet at the same time.
- Open, edit, and save Microsoft Excel files.
- Get stuff done anytime -- even without an internet connection.
- Format cells, enter/sort data, view charts, insert formulas, use find/replace, and more.
- Never worry about losing your work -- everything is automatically saved as you type.
Canvas lets you…
- Replace paper forms with mobile apps in minutes (invoices, work orders, expense reports, checklists, etc.)
- Collect information using your mobile device
- Share data securely in the cloud with customers and colleagues
- Choose from over 5,000 ‘starter’ apps (pre-built forms)
Download the Canvas smart client and sign up for a free 30-day trial. No credit card required.
Canvas is a cloud-based software service that enables users to collect information using mobile devices, share that information and integrate with existing backend systems. Canvas also offers the first mobile business application store of its kind, allowing businesses from diverse industries to find mobile apps specific to their needs. Canvas apps work on Android, Blackberry, BlackBerry Playbook, BB10, iPhone, iPad, and Windows mobile/desktop devices. Every Canvas app is customizable by the end user and can incorporate such functionality as GPS, image capture, barcode scanning, electronic signatures, mobile payment and access to business lists such as parts catalogs and patient records. To date, Canvas has automated millions of manual processes and replaced over 19 tons of paper for businesses, making it one of the fastest growing mobile app services in the world. To learn more, visit http://www.GoCanvas.com.
Download SailformsPlus today
Your Personal Database
Sailforms is a powerful, but easy to use Personal Database.
Sailforms comes preload with forms you can use and modify.
You can customize the sample forms, or create your own forms from scratch.
Easy form layout lets you build functional and attractive entry forms.
Text, Notes, Numbers, Dates, Times and Checkboxes can be saved.
Create Listboxes for Text and Numbers.
Listing and sorting your list is automatic.
You can secure your forms with passwords and backup and restore your database to your external SDCard.
• Easy Form Layout
• Autocomplete Text Entry
• Integer and Float Entry Types
• Date Entry with Popup Calendar
• Time Entry with Popup Timewheels
• Pictures and Camera
• Fixed and Float decimals
• Colored Sizable Text Labels
• Backup and Restore to SDCard
• Custom List Reporting and Sorting
• List Totaling and Subtotaling
• Organize Forms into Groups
• Password Secure Groups
• Portrait and Landscape Layout
• Sample Forms Included
Grocery list, ToDo List, Tasks, Projects list, Gifts, Pets, Cars, Recipe form, Contacts, form Time Card, Gas Mileage, Profit loss and Passwords List forms and more provided.
"Light" release important limitation: sheet creation is not allowed although existing sheet can be edited
Other major limitations compared to the "Pro" release: slow to load sheets and use more memory. Advanced features like Cloud, Ordering, Filtering, Drop Down List support, rows freezing and BeanShell Macros are disabled and not all Excel Functions are supported (like VAR, VARP, ADDRESS... which are only supported by the Pro)
See "how-to's" online series: http://www.youtube.com/user/amwebexpert#p/u
Offers powerful data computation with support for 124 Excel functions, number and dates formatting, cut, copy, paste, undo, etc.
Regarding Android Market user's comments:
*** Email permission are required if you open Excel files attachments from your emails
*** Please contact us with any bug reports. Leaving complaints in the Market comments does not provide enough information to fix problems. If for some reason the Excel file does not open just send an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
For this free version Excel worksheets selection and new workbook creation are not allowed. However you can open/edit/save existing workbooks. Click on any cell to enter EDIT mode...
- complex formulas (as many brackets are you need)
- text style/size/colour, background colours, and borders applicable at the cell/row/column/sheet level
- insert/delete rows and columns
- adjustable column width/row height, including autowidth
- formula highlighting when editing to show referenced cells and ranges
- import and export CSV files
- freeze first row and/or column
- copy/paste cells and ranges
- built in keypad for quick data entry (press the K button for the full keyboard)
- complete backups of all files (nothing is truly overwritten)
plus much much more.
(Sort has been implemented in the paid version only)
There is extensive documentation in the 'About' screen in the application.
If you like this app and would like to support and encourage the developer to keep improving it and adding new features (and to fix the few remaining bugs), please consider purchasing the no-ads key for the low price of €1.45. It's not much, but is enough to help this struggling (out of work!) developer to scrape by.
Please note that this spreadsheet is _NOT_ directly Excel compatible. However, you can import CSV files from Excel, or save CSV files to load into Excel. Or OpenOffice. Or GoogleDocs. Or whatever other SpreadSheet application you normally use.
If you have any issues or find any bugs, please contact me at the email address listed against the app in the Market. Adding a comment isn't much use as there is rarely enough information to diagnose the issue.
Droidsheet has the usual facilities for inserting, deleting, copying and pasting cells either individually or in blocks. together with a range of formatting options. The formatting options allow you to change your locale (County / Region), number formats, typeface, text size, font effects, text alignment, text colour, background colour, row height and column width.
A variety of functions are available including:-
Mathematical Functions: ABS(), ACOS(), ACOSD(), ASIN(), ASIND(), ATAN(), ATAND(), COS(), COSD(), EXP(), EXP10(), LOG(), LOG10(), POW(), SIN(), SIND(), SQRT(), TAN() and TAND().
Logical Function: AND(), NOT() and OR().
Selection Function: IF(), HLOOKUP() and VLOOKUP().
Text Functions: CONCATENATE(), LEFT(), LEN(), MID() and RIGHT().
Stats Functions are AVERAGE(), COUNT(), COUNTBLANK(), MAX(), MIN() and SUM().
Financial Functions: FV() and RRI().
Droidsheet also includes a powerful Macro Programming language that can be used for performing more complex calculations. This macro programming environment is based around a structured dialect of BASIC which includes ten data types (BOOLEAN, BYTE, SHORT, INTEGER, LONG, FLOAT, DOUBLE, COMPLEX, STRING and VARIANT) together with a variety of functions including mathematical, string manipulation, time and date, type checking, type conversion, and most importantly, some for manipulating spreadsheet cell values.
Your files are stored in either your devices internal memory or on an external memory card. The included file manager helps you organise your work and allows you to browse files and folders, create new droidsheet files, opening existing droidsheet files, duplicate files, rename files, copy files, cut files, paste files, delete files, create folders, rename folders, cut folders, pasting folders and deleting folders.
The free version of droidsheet is fully functionally however there are a number of upgrades available:-
1. Pro Version which includes all of the upgrades.
2. Macro Programs without size restriction.
3. Reading and writing of standard CSV files.
4. Multi-Level Undo / Redo Capability - the standard version only has single level undo / redo.
5. Access to help when WIFI / data connection is not available.
6. Removal of Adverts and Splash screen.
If you have any problems, find any bugs or have any suggestions for this app then please Email us directly using the link provided on this page. Leaving a one star ratings on Google Play does little to help fix the problem and is not as effective as sending us an email describing any problems you have seen.
Formstack is a powerful, easy-to-use, online form builder, and the Formstack Android app lets you view your collected data no matter where you are.
Formstack's easy form builder allows you to design useful, powerful web forms without any programming. Share data with others in your organization, export submissions to Excel, or securely integrate your form with PayPal -- all with one simple tool.
But sometimes that collected information is most useful out in the field, when you're away from your computer. With the Formstack Android app, you can take and process orders, collect or see sales contacts, and take survey information from anywhere.
- Allows both data viewing and data collection
- View or collect form data from anywhere
- Search through your data
- Upload images to your form using the Android camera
- Take orders out in the field
- Collect survey information
- View sales contacts
Makina Collect is meant to collect data of diverse types and fill forms or surveys on the field with an android device.
Data can be made of text, numbers, photos, audio, video, geographic data, barcodes...
Forms and questions can take several appearances chosen by the creator of the form.
Data of type location can be acquired through the device geolocation system (using GPS or network) or set by the user on the map.
This application can be used with a server such as Formhub or ODK Aggregate.
Bug reports and demands for features can be posted on the project's github repo (https://github.com/RobMC1/ODK_collect).
Register for your free account at www.esay-solutions.co.uk
Create your own mobile data capture forms using the WorkMobile website
Your field workers have an app on their Android phone which enables them to view your published forms and fill them in
Captured data from the field is transmitted back to the WorkMobile server in real-time
Back-office admin staff can view captured data on the WorkMobile website in real-time
TOP 10 USES
Any instance where the interaction involves a paper-based form being completed or information entered on to a spreadsheet can now be done whenever and wherever you want from your phone or PDA equipped with WorkMobile.
1. Market research including questionnaires, sampling, petitions and mystery shops
2. Customer Relationship Management (CRM) – integrating with their CRM software so they can transact with customers more effectively
3. Reports on the move – water leaks or sales generation, competitor analysis for example.
4. Administration protocols such as collection, delivery, orders and invoicing dispatch and receipt notes.
5. Patient data forms in countries that require private medical insurance validation prior to treatment.
6. Financial agreements – in-store credit checks and credit applications.
7. Staff timesheets
8. Charitable giving
9. Event management including data capture at exhibitions, conferences
10. Security – issuing fines, penalties and taking immediate written statements
To find out more and register yourself for free go to www.workmobileforms.com
The Remote Control Collection is a compilation of remotes, which you can use to wirelessly control your Windows PC. The unified remotes enable you to control the PC beyond mouse and keyboard!
What others say:
Very responsive and very convenient to use
Solid application with brilliant simplicity
There are many remotes out there, this one is on another level
Setting up this app is a no-brainer
Top app for controlling your PC
Included remote controls are:
-Live Screen (Pro)
-Media Player (Pro)
Imagine your PC’s touchpad right on your Android device. Multitouch gestures like scrolling and zooming are supported. You can toggle the keyboard to send keys at the same time.
Use the physical or virtual Android keyboard to type characters and they will appear on your PC. Important keys like Windows, Escape and Control are also available.
Live Screen Remote
See your PC's screen live right on your Android device and control the mouse in real time.
Control the media player of your choice! Supported are Windows Media Player, iTunes, VLC, Media Monkey, Songbird and more.
Control your slideshows directly from your smartphone! The screen of your PC will be transmitted to your smartphone in real time! That works with Powerpoint, Impress and Adobe Reader, Windows Media Center and more.
Simply say what you want to be typed on your PC. You can also use voice commands to control your PC's media, e.g. "skip this track" or "turn the volume up".
Android Wear Support
You can now control your PC directly from your wrist! Super handy for presentations or controlling a media player.
The Remote Control Server is open source and can be used to control any device in your network. You can use this app to control all your internet of things (IOT) ready devices - like Arduino, Raspberry Pi and so on.
To receive the commands from the Remote Control App, you will need the Remote Control Server. You can download it for free from:
If you have trouble setting up a connection, follow this step-by-step guide or watch the video tutorial at:
Facebook fans can test the pro version for free:
For creating network sockets and using custom network protocols to connect with the pc.
Is needed to create a unique device id. Used to verify purchases and register unlock codes.
For haptic feedback.
Our app makes it easy to:
-Find your local shop by location or postcode
-View results on a map of the area or as a list
-Check the address and opening hours
-Save your favourite shop for future reference
-Track your parcels, wherever you are
It simplifies the development of sensor-based mobile applications by creating a common abstraction point that enables all sensors to be accessed through a unified common interface regardless of the communication medium used. The framework provides a simple, high-performing, and flexible abstraction on which to develop and deploy user-level device drivers on Android.
The ODK Sensors Framework supports sensors over the USB and Bluetooth communication channels as well as Android's built-in sensors.