Included remote controls are:
-Live Screen (Pro)
-Media Player (Pro)
Imagine your PC’s touchpad right on your Android device. Multitouch gestures like scrolling and zooming are supported. You can toggle the keyboard to send keys at the same time.
Use the physical or virtual Android keyboard to type characters and they will appear on your PC. Important keys like Windows, Escape and Control are also available.
Live Screen Remote
See your PC's screen right on your Android device live and control the mouse. You can customize the resolution up to Full HD.
Control the media player of your choice! Supported are Windows Media Player, iTunes, VLC, Media Monkey, Songbird and more.
Control your slideshows directly from your smartphone! The screen of your PC will be transmitted to your smartphone in real time! That works with Powerpoint, Impress and Adobe Reader and Windows Media Center.
Easily navigate through long websites like Facebook, 9gag or something similar.
Shutdown the PC from your bed or use the most common keyboard shortcuts to work faster.
To receive the commands from the Remote Control App, you will need the Remote Control Server. You can download it for free from:
If you have trouble setting up a connection, follow this step-by-step guide or watch the video tutorial at:
Facebook fans can test the pro version for free:
For creating network sockets and using custom network protocols to connect with the pc.
Is needed to create a unique device id. Used to verify purchases and register unlock codes.
For haptic feedback.
Makina Collect is meant to collect data of diverse types and fill forms or surveys on the field with an android device.
Data can be made of text, numbers, photos, audio, video, geographic data, barcodes...
Forms and questions can take several appearances chosen by the creator of the form.
Data of type location can be acquired through the device geolocation system (using GPS or network) or set by the user on the map.
This application can be used with a server such as Formhub or ODK Aggregate.
Bug reports and demands for features can be posted on the project's github repo (https://github.com/RobMC1/ODK_collect).
Collect field data and conduct field surveys faster and easier than ever before.
Simply sign in with your GIS Cloud account (or sign up for free) and send collected data directly to your GIS Cloud app in the cloud.
You can customize your data forms to include photos and audio as well as standard text, number, or choice inputs.
Couple this mobile app with the MDC Portal web app on http://mdc.giscloud.com and have your team out and about in a quarter of an hour!
GIS Cloud, powerful next-generation cloud solutions that manage geo-located assets and information.
All you need in the field:
- Offline data capture
- Media (photos & audio) enriched location information
- QR code and barcode support
- Dropdowns, lists, input boxes and comments based on custom forms
- Review data attributes directly in the app
- Edit existing data
- Listen to audio and view images
- Real time GPS location
- View and explore maps in the field
Prepare and analyse in the office:
- Cloud based web apps
- Custom forms designer
- Rich GIS symbology and visualization
- Data editing and exporting
- One-click map and data sharing
- Real time collaboration
- Map publishing
- Spatial Queries & Analysis
- Account administration
SurveyCTO includes three components:
(1) The SurveyCTO Server, which serves as a central clearing-house for both blank and filled-in survey forms. It also provides a web interface to assist you in designing and managing your surveys.
(2) SurveyCTO Collect, which is an Android app that data-collectors use to fill out forms on their Android phones or tablets. After data has been collected, it is uploaded to the SurveyCTO Server.
(3) The SurveyCTO Client, which is a desktop application that you can use to download, transport, export, and process your data.
SurveyCTO (a.k.a. "Survey CTO") is based on the Open Data Kit (ODK) open source platform. You can learn about the ODK tools at their website here.
This app is a demonstration version of SurveyCTO Collect. It comes pre-configured with a sample survey and settings necessary to interact with our demo server.
Give it a try. If you like what you see, it only takes a minute to set up your own server at http://www.surveycto.com -- and it's free to use for 30 days.
(If you're looking for ODK Collect, go to https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.odk.collect.android.)
Task downloads and updates are currently disabled so only 'ad-hoc' tasks initiated by the user can be completed.
Uses odkCollect (ODK 1.4).
app. Poimapper enables you to visualize the collected data, create reports
and improve your decision-making. Poimapper lets you collect and update
form based data, both offline and online. You can manage data across all of
the devices and users of your organization.
Poimapper is an award winning solution used and supported across the
globe, with deployments in America, Asia, Africa and Europe.
• Building and constructions inspection work
• Health care - survey, diagnose and patients treatment plans
• Market research
• Social research
• Registration of product sales
• Customer premises mapping
• Monitoring and evaluation of international development programs
• Reporting of traffic accidents
• Environmental mapping
• Disaster risk assessment and post disaster relief mapping
• Water and sanitation mapping
• Registration of birth certificates
• Forestry inventory data collection
• Monitoring Agricultural development programs
• Educational surveys and school mapping
The Poimapper mobile app is used in combination with the
www.poimapper.com web service.
• Easy to use form builder
• Save, sync and share forms
• Collect data including images, GPS, text, tables etc.
• Intelligent forms: skip logic, embedded logic statements
• Download and update existing enterprise data
• Visualize data on maps and tables
• Generate reports in grid, cross tabulated and various chart formats
• Export data and forms to Excel, Word, CSV, SPSS, KML
• Integrate with other systems using WebServices (JSON, XML, open API)
Poimapper is free for personal use. For organizational use, please contact us
on firstname.lastname@example.org for a free trial or upgrade the personal account.
Learn more: http://www.poimapper.com/
DataWinners is your communications tool designed and built for development professionals. With DataWinners, you collect the data you need and share information using the equipment you already have – a computer, the Internet and mobile phones.
Learn more: www.datawinners.com
Forms Xpress is an easy-to-use Form & Data entry management app that helps you easily enter data using barcode scanner, camera, text selection box, and export the entered data to PC and online in spreadsheet or document format.
Due to Play store policy, you have only 15-minutes refund window. Please try Demo version before purchase.
HOW TO USE
With easy four steps,
1. Define your own data entry form
2. Enter data with Barcode Scanner, Camera, Text selection box ..
3. Review entered data
4. Export the data to PC & Google Drive and convert to CSV, Excel, Doc, Text format
Complete your hard work easy.
. Physical inventory count
. Cycle count
. Inventory in & out transactions tracking
. Asset tracking
. and more...
• Manage Worksheet/Spreadsheet
• Manage custom form
• with many input types
. Selection options
. Barcode number with Barcode scanner
. Image with Camera & Gallery
. Date & Time
. Date only
. Time only
• Create/edit data entry
• Export your data to
. Google Drive (Spreadsheet & Documents format)
. CSV files (Excel compatible)
. Text message & Email
• Extra feature
. Compatible barcode scanner list
. Backup/Restore (Manual & Online)
. Auto-backup scheduler
. Simple task list
. Simple expense list
Whether you are a surveyor, auditor, inspector, panel beater, insurance agent, courier person, want to record meter reading or your workout; or any normal worker who is off site and tired of coming back to your desk to collate all the necessary information together, “Do it Yourself” Form+ is the app for you.
There are no subscriptions you need to get tied to, just create your own solution on the move and email the details to yourself for further processing.
-Build your existing paper forms onto any smartphone or tablet device
-Capture data, photos, and geo-location and time stamps in real time
-Work offline - you can still capture all the information without the need of Internet connectivity
This will save you the unnecessary labor hours you spend in filling tedious paper forms and collecting all information at a central location helping you achieve incredible savings.
I created this app because after using a number of teleprompter apps, I have come to know exactly what I need as a lone ranger YouTuber.
The interface is very in your face and straight forward, all the knickknacks your might want to modify like scrolling speed and font size WHILE the camera is rolling is right there.
You don't have to stop the recording flow or your mood just to press what feels like ten thousand buttons to get to the interface that allows you to adjust the font size if you end up standing a little further or God forbid you need to change just a single word and have to go to another interface to do that.
★Where to find QR and Barcode Scanner Plug-in:
- Install the Plug-in
- Open All-In-One Toolbox > Tools > Plug-ins > QR and Barcode Scanner Plug-in
★Shortcut and widget:
- Open All-In-One Toolbox, Tools-Plugin, long press the icon of QR and Barcode Scanner Plugin, you are able to create a shortcut to home screen
Long press the blank area on your home screen-Widget-All-In-One Toolbox Customizable widget-Pick QR and Barcode Scanner Plugin, then you are able to use it together with other tools from All-In-One Toolbox.
QR and Barcode Scanner is a simple and practical tool, it is used to find detailed information regarding the item it encodes. This tools makes it is interesting and easy to find the encoded information.
After you have located the app, open it, point the camera at the code and you're done! No need to take a photo or press a "scan" button like other apps.
QR and Barcode Scanner can scan and collect information about the item you scan, allowing you to research and find more information related to it.
- Scan history records all the scans for later reference, you can also delete, and share scans in history.
- Manual input available for users who don’t have a built-in camera to search the barcodes.
- Allow scan of multiple bar codes or QR codes continually
- Free of charge
You can create homescreen shortcut by long press the QR and Barcode Scanner icon on the plugins page
Notes: To use this app, your device must have a built-in camera. To scan product barcodes, QR codes, your device must have autofocus.
If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact Support@downloadandroid.info, we are glad to help.
OK Scan is the fastest and most user-friendly Scanner you will ever have!
■How the APP works
It can SCAN multiple barcode formats and QR codes to automatic decode their contents.
To scan a QR code or a barcode, There is no need to take a photo or press a button. OK Scan will automatically recognize any QR code or barcode your camera is pointing at.
You can Decode text,urls,contact information and much more using your smartphone camera and image files.
When scanning a QR code, if the code contains a website URL, OK Scan will automatically take you to the site. For other kind of imformation such as phone numbers, or email addresser,Hi Scan will prompt you to take appropriate action.
If you don't want to take action at that time, you can view the History list of all your past scans.
☆Scan QR Codes and Barcodes from
☆View a history list of all of your past scans
☆Turn your device's Camera Led on for scanning in low-light circumstances
(Some device is not supported because of the diversity of Android)
☆Share your QR CODES with your friends
■Dedicated To Perfection
To scan QR code and Barcode, OK Scan must use your device'camera. And because of the diversity of Android, It's hard for us to make our app work perfect on every device. But we are doing our best, and we can't do this without you. We are dedicated to your satisfaction and need to hear feedback from you. If you have any issue with OK Scan, Please contact us: email@example.com
Barcode Scanner & QR Scanner is completely free. Change your smartphone into a powerful QR Code, Barcode scanning utility. Open the app, point the camera at the code and you’re done!
By using the phone's camera, Barcode Scanner & QR Scanner will quickly scan and recognize the information of barcode.
When scanning a QR Code, if the code contains a website URL, you'll automatically be taken to the site. If the code just contains text, you'll immediately see it. For other formats such as phone numbers, email addresses, or contact info, you will be prompted to take the appropriate action.
Barcode Scanner & QR Scanner now reads regular barcodes—UPC, EAN, and ISBN—and gathers information about the products you scan, allowing you to research and find places to purchase the products you love.
You can DECODE text, urls, ISBN, email, contacts information, calendar events never been so easy.
You also can CREATE YOUR OWN QR Codes and Barcodes very fast!
SHARE your own QR codes or Barcodes with your friends through apps, social networks, email, text messages, save them for later use or print.
- Fast and easy SCAN QR CODES AND BARCODES from CAMERA
- CREATE your own QR CODES encoding:Applications, Email Addresses, Phone Numbers, Contacts Informations, Bookmark, Clipboard
- SHARE your QR CODES through: Email, SOCIAL NETWORKS (Facebook, Twitter, Flipboard, Google Plus), TEXT MESSAGES
- Jump directly to WEB ADDRESSES decoded
- History logs and displays of all of your past scans in a list
- Touch-focus camera (requires autofocus)
- Customize how Scan works in Settings
All the features you would expect to have, and more, are right here!
QR Droid is true to its roots: a first class scanner.
In order to use Scan, your device must have a built-in camera. When scanning codes that redirect to online content (such as websites), you will need Internet connectivity. To scan product barcodes, your device must have autofocus.
Intuitive, mirror mode, Ads-free, full screen mode, etc.
Is able to read plain text files (.txt), but you can also edit your text directly in the prompter (Manage text / Edit text), or copy/paste text from applications able to read other text formats.
Remote control through Bluetooth available. WARNING: Two devices needed, so you'll have to buy the Bluetooth option twice (reading the comments, it don't seems obvious to everyone....)
WARNING (bis): If you chose two different screen sized devices, it's obvious that the displayed text won't be the same.
Choose your text file (".txt"), characters size, scroll speed rate, white chars on black background or black on white...
And all you'll need will be to look as confident as TV journalists ;-)
Want to help translate in your language? Connect tu www.monacodevdroid.com (thanks!)
BAR Code Reader Features:
- Scans and Read BAR codes in real-time using the Android camera
- Share BAR Code via SMS, Email, Facebook , Twitter
- History logs keep record of past scans bar codes decoded data list .
- Various settings available for bar code scanning functionality improvement.
Traditional barcodes, such as those printed on product packaging, are also known as one dimensional barcodes. These 1D barcodes contain a unique code which typically describes a product, like a CD or a book. You can look this code up on the internet to find prices, reviews, and more. If you scan a book, you can also search the contents of the book for a word or phrase, and find all the pages where it appears
Barcode Reader also understands how to read two dimensional barcodes, like QR Codes and Data Matrix codes.
You can also represent contact information in a QR Code, and put it on a business card or web site. When you scan it, the results screen provides a choice of actions.
BAR Code Reader Supports: bar code reader , bar code scanner , bar code reader and scanner , bar code reader app , barcode reader , barcode scanner , bar code reader for android , bar code scanner free
- 'QR Code' is a registered trademark of Denso Wave Incorporated.
- Barcode Reader uses ZXing library. Apache License 2.0.
- This app is supported via search. Please note that the following will be added to your device once you download the app – Search icon, bookmark link and browser homepage. You can delete/replace these search points easily. This is a way to make money from this app for further app development and giving it to you for free. Thank you for your understanding.
Download the free BAR Code Reader app for your Android Device Now!
More from developer
It simplifies the development of sensor-based mobile applications by creating a common abstraction point that enables all sensors to be accessed through a unified common interface regardless of the communication medium used. The framework provides a simple, high-performing, and flexible abstraction on which to develop and deploy user-level device drivers on Android.
The ODK Sensors Framework supports sensors over the USB and Bluetooth communication channels as well as Android's built-in sensors.