This app uses the BackgroundSubtractorMOG algorithm from OpenCV's android library to identify objects in motion from the camera and draws a red overlay around/over them. The ideal is to have nice contours drawn around the objects that are moving. A slider is also added for the user to adjust the learning rate, which may or may not have any effect on the contours.
In order to utilize the app, the latest version of OpenCV Manager (also found on Google Play) must be downloaded and installed correctly. This app has been successfully tested on Android 2.3.4 and Android 4.3.
At the moment this can considered an initial tech demo, please feel free to play around with it. The source code for this implementation can also be found in github link below!
This app compares the reference image to the images in the added list. It uses ORB feature detector with BRIEF descriptor extractors. It uses BRUTEFORCE_HAMMING method to match the descriptors. Also, based on preference, app can also check the homography of the matched keypoints with LMED (least of median squares) and remove the outliners to give a better result.
How to use:
1 - Move the vision wherever you want, take pics along the way by using ADD button.
2 - You can also take a reference picture, that you want to be recognized. When you click it, it will be shown on the right of the camera view.
3 - When you are done, and make sure you have added images and have a reference image, click the Find Match button. It will calculate the keypoints of each image and the reference image and apply the matching algorithm.
4 - After matching and comparing, it will show the best match among all matches.
5 - You can also use Homography Off/On switch to provide more accurate results.
6 - Also, you can use Images only/with matches switch to show which keypoints are matched. REMEMBER, you have to click find match again to see the effect of Homography and Matches switch.
This app is still in development, actually being used by another project but I put it on for cool demonstration!
Source code available: https://github.com/mustafaakin/image-matcher
Modes currently supported:
-HDR Capture & Tonemapping
-Neon Gradient Edges
ViewerCV is simply an *open source* demo app for fun...
!! There is no point to it !!
REQUIRES HARDWARE MENU BUTTON
(or long-press the app switcher button for menu)
More details at:
[ SEO: real-time, viewer, camera, live, computer vision, opencv ]
HowTo (Button info):
-'Menu' changes effect
-'Mode' cycles options for that effect
-'Menu>Settings' adjust resolution
Project Website: http://boofcv.org
For instructions and a more detailed explanation:
Full source code:
To all developers. Cheers :)
MX Player - The best way to enjoy your movies.
** IMPORTANT NOTICE: This is a software component for MX Player, therefore, MX Player has to be installed first. MX Player will test your device and will show you the best matching Codec automatically if necessary. You do not need to install Codecs unless MX Player asks you to do so.
The code is syntax highlighted and line number are shown. It is also possible to search a string in the source code.
Want to contribute? The app is now open source under MIT license. https://github.com/antonio83franco/HTMLSourceCodeViewer
This is not an editor, is only a viewer!
You might want to download this app if: You are interested in trying out the very latest version of Droid Scan, with new features that will appear later in the stable versions of our app, and you don't mind testing new software that may have some rough edges.
Android floating action button which reacts on the scrolling events. Becomes visible when an attached target is scrolled up and invisible when scrolled down.
*** Now with a 2 weeks FREE trial for all voices ! ***
Get the most natural sounding voices for messages, navigation directions, translations, and more.
Classic Text To Speech Engine from SVOX, in combination with our 40+ male/female voices portfolio of 25+ languages, allows you to read aloud texts from your e-book, navigation, translation and other apps.
When combined with TTS-enabled apps, our voices can:
- give directions, allowing you to keep your eyes on the road while you're driving
- read a notification containing the caller / sender's name, and read the content of an incoming call / sms / mms / email
- read aloud your favorite e-books or pdf documents
- help you learn by reading aloud the correct pronunciation
and much more… the possibilities are limitless!
Browse http://svoxmobilevoices.wordpress.com for a list of compatible apps and voice demos.
NEW! Pronunciation correction feature: correct the default output according to your preferences!
The free Classic Text To Speech Engine installs a full fledged TTS engine to your Android and comes with demo mp3's for 40+ voices.
Voice packages can be tried out for 2 weeks FOR FREE, or purchased separately.
Our voices are great with Google Navigation (on Android 2.2 and later), Moon+ Reader PRO, Voice Actions Plus, TalkToMe Classic, Book Speech Audio Books, Transzilla, Good Morning, WakeVoice...
Browse http://svoxmobilevoices.wordpress.com/gallery for more.
Language availability: Arabic (male), Australian English (female), Brazilian Portuguese (female), Canadian French (male/female), Cantonese (female), Czech (female), Danish (female), Dutch (male/female), Finnish (female), French (male/female), German (male/female), Greek (female), Hungarian (female), Italian (male/female), Japanese (female), Korean (female), Mandarin (female), Mexican Spanish (male/female), Norwegian (female), Polish (female), Portuguese (male/female), Russian (male/female), Slovak (female), Spanish (male/female), Swedish (female), Thai (female), Turkish (male/female), UK English (male/female), US English (male/female).
Questions/problems? Visit us!
== INSTRUCTIONS ==
After installing Svox Classic TTS, enable it as follows:
1. Go to Android Settings -> Voice Input & Output -> Text-to-Speech settings.
2. Activate SvoxClassic at the bottom of the screen, then select SvoxClassic as the Default Engine.
3. Open Svox Classic TTS app to browse the voice catalog and download a trial/full voice for your language.
== NOTES ==
1. Google Navigation requires that the Text-to-Speech voice matches the phone language. You can change the phone language in Android Settings -> Language & keyboard -> Select language .
2. On Android 2.1 and earlier, only some apps, like Google Translation, support changing voices.
You will have information about the author, captures, license, description, links of the library and you can try a working example within the application.
Recently it has added a tab with SNIPPETS that will be updated constantly.
In order to collect the largest possible number of libraries the version of the application is ICS.
Most applications are listed on github, others are from google code and bitbucket.
From this application we want to thank all the developers who publish their libraries for the benefit of others.
We hope that developers might find it useful.
* "Done and Discard" by Roman Nurik
* "ActionBarSherlock" by Jake Wharton
* "ListViewAnimations" by nhaarman
* "FlipImageView" by Antoine Merle
* "PropertyAnimation" by wminiboy
* "ChartView" by nadavfima
* "QuickReturn Listview" by Lars Werkman
* "Scrolling Tricks" by Roman Nurik
* "IndexableListView" by Daniel Nam
* "DragSortListView" by Carl A. Bauer
* "CustomFastScrollView" by Nolan Lawson
* "RibbonMenu" by David Scott
* "ArcMenu" frombydaCapricorn
* "Radial Menu Widget" by Arindam Nath
* "MenuDrawer" by Gökhan Akkurt
* "SimpleSideDrawer" by adamrocker
* "Android-fb-like-slideout-navigation" by Alex Korovyansky
* "ActionsContentView" by Steven Rudenko
* "NewPopupMenu" frombyu1aryz
* "UndoBar" by Liao Kai
* "PopupDemo" by Nolan Lawson
* "Popup Custom" by unparallellogical
* "PopupwindowDemo" by MichaelYe
* "NewQuickAction" by Lorensius W. L. T
* "Android Custom Tabs" by Lawrence D'Oliveiro
* "Jazzy ViewPager" by Jeremy Feinstein
* "Android-flip" by OpenAphid-Engine
* "Android Lock Pattern" by Hai Bison
* "Swipe-To-Dismiss" by Roman Nurik
* "Android-Validator" by Benjamin Besse
* "Universal-Image-Loader" by Gökhan Akkurt
* "PinEntry" by webile-android
* "UrlImageViewHelper" by Koushik Dutta
* "ParallaxScrollView" by Christopher Jenkins
* "LazyList" by Fedor Vlasov
* "HoloCircularProgressBar" by passsy
* "TimesSquare" by Square
* "RoundedImage" by makeramen
* "IconicTextView" by Artur Termenji
* "AutoScaleTextView" by Andreas Krings
* "PinProgress" by Roman Nurik
* "Wheel widget" by Alessandro Crugnola
* "View Badger" by Jeff Gilfelt
* "PagerSlidingTabStrip" by Andreas Stütz
* "SlideMenu" by TangKe
* "Android-ProgressFragment" by Evgeny Shishkin
* "GlowPadView" by nadavfima
* "HoloColorPicker" by Lars Werkman
* "TabCarouselLib" by Andrew Neal
* "StickyListHeaders" by Emil Sjölander
* "AndroidSideMenu" by Dmitry Zaitsev
* "PhotoView" by Chris Banes
* "SlideExpandableListView" by Tjerk Wolterink
* "aFileChooser" by Paul Burke
* "PinnedSectionListView" by Sergej Shafarenka
* "PinnedHeaderListView" by mldeng
* "SugaredListAnimations" by cuub
* "JazzyListView" by Two Toasters
* "TwoWayGridView" by Jess Anders
* "AnyTextView" by Hans Petter Eide
* "Crouton" by Benjamin Weiss
- "RoboDemo" by stephanenicolas
- "PullToRefresh" by Chris Banes
- "Android Form EditText" by Andrea Baccega
- "Hansel and Gretel" by Jake Wharton
- "NumericPageIndicator" by Manuel Peinado
- "RichEditText" by Mark Murphy
- "RefreshActionItem" by Manuel Peinado
- "colorPicker" by biboune
- "HoloGraphLibrary" by Daniel Nadeau
- "MessageBar" by Simon Vig
- "Square-ProgressBar" by Ted Halcyon
- "Showcase View" (Utils) by mhama.
- "Progress Wheel" by Todd Davies
- "colorPicker" by Daniel Nilsson
- "StyledDialogs for Android" by Inmite s.r.o.
- "FadingActionBar" by Manuel Peinado
- "PinterestListView" by oasis2008
- "PanesLibrary" by Mapsaurus
- "ATableView" by Diego Acosta
- "Satellite Menu" by Siyamed SINIR
- "GlassActionBar" (ActionBar) by Manuel Peinado
- "xButton" (Widgets) by WenDong
... and more