This app compares the reference image to the images in the added list. It uses ORB feature detector with BRIEF descriptor extractors. It uses BRUTEFORCE_HAMMING method to match the descriptors. Also, based on preference, app can also check the homography of the matched keypoints with LMED (least of median squares) and remove the outliners to give a better result.
How to use:
1 - Move the vision wherever you want, take pics along the way by using ADD button.
2 - You can also take a reference picture, that you want to be recognized. When you click it, it will be shown on the right of the camera view.
3 - When you are done, and make sure you have added images and have a reference image, click the Find Match button. It will calculate the keypoints of each image and the reference image and apply the matching algorithm.
4 - After matching and comparing, it will show the best match among all matches.
5 - You can also use Homography Off/On switch to provide more accurate results.
6 - Also, you can use Images only/with matches switch to show which keypoints are matched. REMEMBER, you have to click find match again to see the effect of Homography and Matches switch.
This app is still in development, actually being used by another project but I put it on for cool demonstration!
Source code available: https://github.com/mustafaakin/image-matcher
Modes currently supported:
-HDR Capture & Tonemapping
-Neon Gradient Edges
ViewerCV is simply an *open source* demo app for fun...
!! There is no point to it !!
[ SEO: real-time, viewer, camera, live, computer vision, opencv ]
HowTo (Button info):
-'Menu' changes effect
-'Mode' cycles options for that effect
-'Menu>Settings' adjust resolution
We parallelized the algorithm using the Vector Fabrics Pareon tool. The results are shown for single, two and four application threads.
This demo should be run on dual or quad core machines.
This demo is only interesting to programmers who need to write parallelized C or C++ code.
OpenCV Manager needed . If not installed, the application will ask download.
It takes at least two faces saved so you can begin to recognize
Training Mode: Write the name of the person, focus and when it begins to appear a box locating a face press "Rec". Press Rec repeatedly to store different gestures
Find mode. Focus on one face and if recognized, its name appears. An icon will appear green, yellow or red depending on the degree of confidence in recognizing
Button "View All": See the faces stored.
+ Version 2.2: Storage moved to internal storage.
Source code: https://github.com/ayuso2013/face-recognition
To all developers. Cheers :)
ATTENTION: Android have issues with accents, many need use ALT.
FREE - No Lite / Trial version.
THIS doesn't modify any virtual keyboard. Only add more options of layout for external keyboard.
Layouts at this moment:
Brazilian ( ABNT2 )
English (US), International style
English (US), Colemak style
English (US), Dvorak style
Russian, Mac style
You will have information about the author, captures, license, description, links of the library and you can try a working example within the application.
Recently it has added a tab with SNIPPETS that will be updated constantly.
In order to collect the largest possible number of libraries the version of the application is ICS.
Most applications are listed on github, others are from google code and bitbucket.
From this application we want to thank all the developers who publish their libraries for the benefit of others.
We hope that developers might find it useful.
Permissions: This application need to access contacts, ActionBarSherlock use READ_CONTACTS to show in a listView, we do not want your information and not use it for anything else.
* "Done and Discard" by Roman Nurik
* "ActionBarSherlock" by Jake Wharton
* "ListViewAnimations" by nhaarman
* "FlipImageView" by Antoine Merle
* "PropertyAnimation" by wminiboy
* "ChartView" by nadavfima
* "QuickReturn Listview" by Lars Werkman
* "Scrolling Tricks" by Roman Nurik
* "IndexableListView" by Daniel Nam
* "DragSortListView" by Carl A. Bauer
* "CustomFastScrollView" by Nolan Lawson
* "RibbonMenu" by David Scott
* "ArcMenu" frombydaCapricorn
* "Radial Menu Widget" by Arindam Nath
* "MenuDrawer" by Gökhan Akkurt
* "SimpleSideDrawer" by adamrocker
* "Android-fb-like-slideout-navigation" by Alex Korovyansky
* "ActionsContentView" by Steven Rudenko
* "NewPopupMenu" frombyu1aryz
* "UndoBar" by Liao Kai
* "PopupDemo" by Nolan Lawson
* "Popup Custom" by unparallellogical
* "PopupwindowDemo" by MichaelYe
* "NewQuickAction" by Lorensius W. L. T
* "Android Custom Tabs" by Lawrence D'Oliveiro
* "Jazzy ViewPager" by Jeremy Feinstein
* "Android-flip" by OpenAphid-Engine
* "Android Lock Pattern" by Hai Bison
* "Swipe-To-Dismiss" by Roman Nurik
* "Android-Validator" by Benjamin Besse
* "Universal-Image-Loader" by Gökhan Akkurt
* "PinEntry" by webile-android
* "UrlImageViewHelper" by Koushik Dutta
* "ParallaxScrollView" by Christopher Jenkins
* "LazyList" by Fedor Vlasov
* "HoloCircularProgressBar" by passsy
* "TimesSquare" by Square
* "RoundedImage" by makeramen
* "IconicTextView" by Artur Termenji
* "AutoScaleTextView" by Andreas Krings
* "PinProgress" by Roman Nurik
* "Wheel widget" by Alessandro Crugnola
* "View Badger" by Jeff Gilfelt
* "PagerSlidingTabStrip" by Andreas Stütz
* "SlideMenu" by TangKe
* "Android-ProgressFragment" by Evgeny Shishkin
* "GlowPadView" by nadavfima
* "HoloColorPicker" by Lars Werkman
* "TabCarouselLib" by Andrew Neal
* "StickyListHeaders" by Emil Sjölander
* "AndroidSideMenu" by Dmitry Zaitsev
* "PhotoView" by Chris Banes
* "SlideExpandableListView" by Tjerk Wolterink
* "aFileChooser" by Paul Burke
* "PinnedSectionListView" by Sergej Shafarenka
* "PinnedHeaderListView" by mldeng
* "SugaredListAnimations" by cuub
* "JazzyListView" by Two Toasters
* "TwoWayGridView" by Jess Anders
* "AnyTextView" by Hans Petter Eide
* "Crouton" by Benjamin Weiss
- "RoboDemo" by stephanenicolas
- "PullToRefresh" by Chris Banes
- "Android Form EditText" by Andrea Baccega
- "Hansel and Gretel" by Jake Wharton
- "NumericPageIndicator" by Manuel Peinado
- "RichEditText" by Mark Murphy
- "RefreshActionItem" by Manuel Peinado
- "colorPicker" by biboune
- "HoloGraphLibrary" by Daniel Nadeau
- "MessageBar" by Simon Vig
- "Square-ProgressBar" by Ted Halcyon
- "Showcase View" (Utils) by mhama.
- "Progress Wheel" by Todd Davies
- "colorPicker" by Daniel Nilsson
- "StyledDialogs for Android" by Inmite s.r.o.
- "FadingActionBar" by Manuel Peinado
- "PinterestListView" by oasis2008
- "PanesLibrary" by Mapsaurus
- "ATableView" by Diego Acosta
- "Satellite Menu" by Siyamed SINIR
- "GlassActionBar" (ActionBar) by Manuel Peinado
- "xButton" (Widgets) by WenDong
... and more
Project Website: http://boofcv.org
For instructions and a more detailed explanation:
Full source code: