This app uses the BackgroundSubtractorMOG algorithm from OpenCV's android library to identify objects in motion from the camera and draws a red overlay around/over them. The ideal is to have nice contours drawn around the objects that are moving. A slider is also added for the user to adjust the learning rate, which may or may not have any effect on the contours.
In order to utilize the app, the latest version of OpenCV Manager (also found on Google Play) must be downloaded and installed correctly. This app has been successfully tested on Android 2.3.4 and Android 4.3.
At the moment this can considered an initial tech demo, please feel free to play around with it. The source code for this implementation can also be found in github link below!
This app compares the reference image to the images in the added list. It uses ORB feature detector with BRIEF descriptor extractors. It uses BRUTEFORCE_HAMMING method to match the descriptors. Also, based on preference, app can also check the homography of the matched keypoints with LMED (least of median squares) and remove the outliners to give a better result.
How to use:
1 - Move the vision wherever you want, take pics along the way by using ADD button.
2 - You can also take a reference picture, that you want to be recognized. When you click it, it will be shown on the right of the camera view.
3 - When you are done, and make sure you have added images and have a reference image, click the Find Match button. It will calculate the keypoints of each image and the reference image and apply the matching algorithm.
4 - After matching and comparing, it will show the best match among all matches.
5 - You can also use Homography Off/On switch to provide more accurate results.
6 - Also, you can use Images only/with matches switch to show which keypoints are matched. REMEMBER, you have to click find match again to see the effect of Homography and Matches switch.
This app is still in development, actually being used by another project but I put it on for cool demonstration!
Source code available: https://github.com/mustafaakin/image-matcher
Modes currently supported:
-HDR Capture & Tonemapping
-Neon Gradient Edges
ViewerCV is simply an *open source* demo app for fun...
!! There is no point to it !!
REQUIRES HARDWARE MENU BUTTON
(or long-press the app switcher button for menu)
More details at:
[ SEO: real-time, viewer, camera, live, computer vision, opencv ]
HowTo (Button info):
-'Menu' changes effect
-'Mode' cycles options for that effect
-'Menu>Settings' adjust resolution
Project Website: http://boofcv.org
For instructions and a more detailed explanation:
Full source code:
You want to have Face Recognition function in application, but it too hard to implement or you can not afford?
Face Recognition SDK will help you solve these problem in few minutes.
Face Recognition SDK provide API, algorithm, basic screen to recognize the face . By use Face Recognition SDK will help you add Face Recognition function to your application quickly.
Face Recognition SDK include:
● API for face recognition based on Java Code. You don't need to understand about C/C++, OpenCV.
● Provide basic screen : Training Screen, Face Recognition Screen, Setting Screen.
● Allow you customize code, basic screen because we implement as Android Library.
● Face Recognition SDK based on OpenCV (http://opencv.org/)
● Support multi laguages: English – VietNamese - Japanese
Site to download source code of Face Recognition SDK:
To all developers. Cheers :)
*** Now with a 2 weeks FREE trial for all voices ! ***
Get the most natural sounding voices for messages, navigation directions, translations, and more.
Classic Text To Speech Engine from SVOX, in combination with our 40+ male/female voices portfolio of 25+ languages, allows you to read aloud texts from your e-book, navigation, translation and other apps.
When combined with TTS-enabled apps, our voices can:
- give directions, allowing you to keep your eyes on the road while you're driving
- read a notification containing the caller / sender's name, and read the content of an incoming call / sms / mms / email
- read aloud your favorite e-books or pdf documents
- help you learn by reading aloud the correct pronunciation
and much more… the possibilities are limitless!
Browse http://svoxmobilevoices.wordpress.com for a list of compatible apps and voice demos.
NEW! Pronunciation correction feature: correct the default output according to your preferences!
The free Classic Text To Speech Engine installs a full fledged TTS engine to your Android and comes with demo mp3's for 40+ voices.
Voice packages can be tried out for 2 weeks FOR FREE, or purchased separately.
Our voices are great with Google Navigation (on Android 2.2 and later), Moon+ Reader PRO, Voice Actions Plus, TalkToMe Classic, Book Speech Audio Books, Transzilla, Good Morning, WakeVoice...
Browse http://svoxmobilevoices.wordpress.com/gallery for more.
Language availability: Arabic (male), Australian English (female), Brazilian Portuguese (female), Canadian French (male/female), Cantonese (female), Czech (female), Danish (female), Dutch (male/female), Finnish (female), French (male/female), German (male/female), Greek (female), Hungarian (female), Italian (male/female), Japanese (female), Korean (female), Mandarin (female), Mexican Spanish (male/female), Norwegian (female), Polish (female), Portuguese (male/female), Russian (male/female), Slovak (female), Spanish (male/female), Swedish (female), Thai (female), Turkish (male/female), UK English (male/female), US English (male/female).
Questions/problems? Visit us!
== INSTRUCTIONS ==
After installing Svox Classic TTS, enable it as follows:
1. Go to Android Settings -> Voice Input & Output -> Text-to-Speech settings.
2. Activate SvoxClassic at the bottom of the screen, then select SvoxClassic as the Default Engine.
3. Open Svox Classic TTS app to browse the voice catalog and download a trial/full voice for your language.
== NOTES ==
1. Google Navigation requires that the Text-to-Speech voice matches the phone language. You can change the phone language in Android Settings -> Language & keyboard -> Select language .
2. On Android 2.1 and earlier, only some apps, like Google Translation, support changing voices.
IVONA - The leader in realistic, natural-sounding & accurate TTS voices for your Android device.
No more robotic, sythesized voices. IVONA for Android replaces the synthesized text-to-speech (TTS) voices currently available on your Android device with more natural sounding, accurate & easy-to-understand voices. Select from 13 different languages to find the one best suited for you. Easy to install one or several different voices!
IVONA is compatible with many of your favorite Android applications. With IVONA, enjoy:
☆ Turn-by-turn voice navigation so you can keep your eyes on the road (e.g. Google Maps)
☆ Have your ebooks naturally read aloud to you (e.g. Moon+ Reader Pro)
☆ Listen to online content, articles, PDF documents & RSS feeds (e.g. Pocket, ezPDF Reader, gReader)
☆ Change the voice on your virtual assistant (e.g. Jeannie, iris, Skyvi)
☆ Enjoy improved accessibility (e.g. TalkBack built-into Android)
☆ Increase your productivity (e.g. Driving Mode built-into Android)
Key features include:
• BrightVoice technology provides lifelike, expressive reading of all your text
• Clear & easy-to-understand sound – even in noisy environments
• A rapidly expanding portfolio of award-winning voices available in multiple languages, accents & genders
• Easy-to-install & use with automatic, free updates
Get started in 4 easy steps:
1. Install IVONA Text-to-Speech HQ to your Android device from the Google Play store
2. Select & install your preferred language and voice(s) from the Google Play store
3. Once downloaded, launch the IVONA app to complete your installation
4. Finally, Select IVONA TTS Engine as your default engine by navigating to Android Settings
Now you’re ready to experience world-class IVONA Text-to-Speech & IVONA voices on your favorite text-to-speech enabled Android apps.
This Free beta version will work without any limitations till beta tests ends.
We want to hear from you. If you have a concern, kindly email us and we will do our best to resolve the issue.
Browse FAQs: http://mobile.faq.ivona.com/pkb_mobile_i4m?l=en_US#home/l:en_US
Visit us: http://ivona.com
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ivonatts
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ivonatts
Follow us on Google+: https://plus.google.com/+ivona/posts
Languages currently supported:
The code is syntax highlighted and line number are shown. It is also possible to search a string in the source code.
Want to contribute? The app is now open source under MIT license. https://github.com/antonio83franco/HTMLSourceCodeViewer
This is not an editor, is only a viewer!