I rooted and unlocked my G3 out of frustration because it was ignored for Nougat by Motorola. I went thru the motions and updated all the stuff 'n' things, and this application is painless for me to get the most bleeding-edge package releases. Kudos, Open GApps!
Its great but i need more features . Like . The app will sent notification if there is a new gapps update. And two... Add splitting threads when downloading . Because its so slow its like 300KB on here while my internet is capable atleast 5MB.. Thanks :)
Doesn't do anything. Go through setup, pick the right processor and select Aroma. Click download, see a full screen ad, and clear the ad. Right back to the same screen, where it appears to be trying to download for a fraction of a second, then does nothing. Lather, rinse, repeat. :-(
Few things I like less than full-screen LOUD ads of machine gunning helicopter games. No matter how useful your app may be. Let me pay a few bucks and never have to endure that crap again.
Unusable at this moment. After touching "download", received a fullscreen, unavoidable, untouchable ad from googleduo. The provided buttons in this googleduo ad ("no thanks", "install") are not working at all. Touching back close the ad but cancel the process
Dipankar Very cool app....but can not download file in ext sd card though it has a option to select download location in settings.. I want to know whether I should use cynogenmod or not after flashing and add a new rom
We are proud to announce Open GApps App 1.1!
Changes in 1.1:
* New developer in our team: Ashish Shekar
* Downloading to SDcard; we launched our own new open source library for the this: https://github.com/codekidX/storage-chooser/
* Dark Mode; side-effect: needs a splash-activity & launcher shortcut update
* Set number of packages to keep, before automatic clean-up
* Optional warning dialog before install & delete of package
* New translations: Czech, Indonesian, Croatian, Traditional Chinese