Adds support for Genshtab (Soviet Military) online maps in scales of 250 m, 500 m, 1 km, 2 km, 5 km, 10 km.
Map source has limited resources so tiles are downloaded not very fast.
To get access to maps install this plugin, restart Androzic, go to maps settings, add needed scales to online map sources. After that select a map. Maps have limited coverage, you can check it by zooming map to the minimum scale.
The 3D maps are rendered in OpenGL by combining map tiles from various sources with elevation data.
Do not expect too much from this app since I'm developing it in my free time. The user interface is poor and simplistic.
• View online/offline maps in 3D;
• Download map areas for offline use;
• View offline maps downloaded with Mobile Atlas Creator (MOBAC) (atlas format: OSMAND tile storage);
• Import and view OziExplorer maps;
• Attach elevations for current downloaded maps;
• Track recording;
• Track builder;
• Track play;
• Import/Export of tracks in KML format;
• Statistics (altitude, speed, distance);
• Use elevation data in SRTM3 format.
(Now with added zombies)
Can't remember where you parked your car?
Having trouble locating that awesome bar you stumbled into last night?
Just want to track the undead hordes in your own post-apocalyptic nightmare?*
Just drop a Thumbtack and never lose it again!
No check-in, no hassle, just remember the things that matter.
( * Zombie apocalypse and subsequent collapse of civilisation not included)
Bored to wait for maps to display? Once displayed, maps are stored and remain available, quickly, even with no network access.
• Want more than just roads on your maps? You will find what you need here;
• Used to go to places with poor network coverage? Everything will stay available;
• Used to go abroad? You won't be lost anymore;
• Have a data allowance limit? It will reduce your usage.
This Plus version includes all features of the Standard version without ads, and supports import of professional GPS and geographic landmarks file formats like GPX, Google Earth KML/KMZ, OziExplorer WPT, CVS/TSV and Geocaching LOC
★★ Maps ★★
A lot of maps are available, including classical road maps, topographic maps, aerial (satellite) maps and various layers that can be added over any maps: OpenStreetMap (Roads, Topo), USGS National Map (Hi-res topo, Aerial imagery), Worldwide Sovietic topo maps, Google Maps, Bing Maps, Yahoo Maps, Yandex Maps, and various per-country topo maps (incl. Europe, UK, Spain, Italy).
• All maps can be stacked in layers, with precise opacity control.
• Select and store large areas in few clicks.
• Stored space is clear and can be easily deleted.
★★ Display, store and retrieve unlimited landmarks ★★
You can add various items on the map such as waypoints, icons, routes, areas and tracks.
You can easily manage them using the powerful SD-Card Landmarks Explorer.
★★ On-map GPS Localization & Orientation ★★
Your real location and direction are clearly displayed on the map, which can be rotated to match your real orientation (depends on device capabilities).
Easy turn on/off to save battery.
• Metric, imperial and hybrid distance units;
• GPS Latitude/Longitude and grid coordinate formats (UTM, MGRS, USNG, OSGB Grid, Irish Grid, Swiss Grid, Lambert Grids, DFCI Grid, QTH Maidenhead Locator System, ...);
• Ability to import hundreds of coordinate formats from http://www.spatialreference.org;
• On-map grids display;
• Full screen map view;
• Multi-touch zoom;
★★ Need more? ★★
If you are a real adventurer, try AlpineQuest GPS Hiking, the complete outdoor solution based on All-In-One OfflineMaps, loaded with a powerful GPS Location Tracker and more: http://www.alpinequest.net/google-play
1. Photograph physical map or choose image from phone.
2. Orient oneself.
3. Set your position on the map.
4. Repeat 2 and 3 steps at least one time (if you set more points all of them will be used for calculations).
That's all! Now you can see where you are on your map.
It is recommended that distance between points were not less than several hundreds meters.
Supports multiple map grid formats - UTM, Military Grid (MGRS), Ordnance Survey (OS) British & Irish Grid and Dutch RD support.
Navigate with a smoothly rotating compass, or rotate the phone for a large text-based view.
Capture and view tracks on the phone, or export to SD card.
New for version 2.3.2 - added magnetic compass support for capable devices. The main compass bearing is still based on GPS (i.e. movement between current and last position) but a yellow mark now also indicates the magnetic heading. This can be enabled or disabled in the settings menu.
** Special edition features the complete course with detailed descriptions for: **
** 2014 SRAM CANADIAN OPEN ENDURO PRESENTED BY SPECIALIZED **
** 2014 CANADA CUP **
Includes new detailed maps of the Whistler Bike Park and Lost Lake Trail network!
Including over 100 named mountain bike trails.
Find and ride Whistler's classic mountain bike trails such as:
A River Runs Through It
Kill Me Thrill Me
As well as some more recent gems like:
Get Over It
And the epic:
-user location can be displayed on the map
-trail difficulty ratings
-trail elevation profiles (for select trails)
-auto pan and zoom map to selected trail
- Up-to-date list of earthquakes worldwide
- Geo-location of earthquakes
- Latest satellite images of all continents
- Information about maps and satellites
- Worldwide weather maps
- Current observations of the sun
- Warnings and alerts of severe weather conditions
- UV warnings
Internet connectivity is necessary
• support for ozf2 maps (ozfx3 maps can be opened but not guaranteed)
• support for online maps
• support for SAS.Planet maps cache
• works without maps as a simple navigator
• track recording in background (power-safe)
• navigation to waypoint and via route
• track to route conversion
• route creation and manipulation
• works with waypoints, tracks and routes in Ozi format
• reads waypoints, tracks and routes in KML and GPX format
• HSI and compass
• configurable units
• UTM coordinates
• search for locations via Google geocoder
• location and waypoint sharing
• portrait and landscape modes
• tablet support
Functionality can be extended by plugins:
• receive coordinates via text messages (sms)
• receive coordinates from tracker devices
• share location in real time
Androzic is free and open-source. It is distributed under GNU GPL v3 license. More information can be found on http://androzic.com/
Caution! Modern versions of Img2Ozf generate maps in new encrypted format, they won't open in Androzic. Please use older versions of Img2Ozf, last known good version is 3.03.
Converts track into route (OziExplorer *.rte or MapSource *.gpx)
Conversion *.plt в *.kml and vise versa,
Conversion *.plt в *.kmz and vise versa,
Conversion *.plt to *.gpx and vise versa,
Conversion *.plt to OziExplorer route*.rte,
Conversion *.plt to route *.gpx
You can use OruxMaps for your outdoor activities (running, treking, mountain bike, paragliding, flying, nautic sports,....)
100% no adversisements
Online and offline maps. Support to multiple formats:
-OruxMaps format. You can use maps from Ozi Explorer transformed wit a PC tool.
-.img garmin (vectorial) -no full support is provided-.
-.map (vectorial from mapsforge). Support to custom themes similat than Locus themes.
Support to Wms, you can use the application as a WMS viewer.
Support to multiple external devices:
-Heart rate monitors, bluetooth Zephyr, Polar (including bluettoh smart devices, like polar H7).
-ANT+ (speed, cadence, heart rate, distance,...).
-AIS information systems (experimental), for nautical sports, using Wifi o BT.
Support to KML KMZ and GPX formats.
Share your position with your friends, display the position of your friends in your device.
Download online maps for offline use.
Text to speech support.
Profiles; save your preferences in your SD card.
Statistics with graphics.
Follow routes, with different alarms to alert you if you are near a waypoint, or you are far from the route.
Create/save wayponits, attaching photo/audio/video extensions.
Custom waypoints types, with your icons.
Basic support to Geocaching.
Correct the altitude of your tracks/routes using DEM files (offline) or online services.
Search/download tracks from:
Search or create tracks using online services from Cloudmade or offline using Broute app.
Upload tracks to:
Live tracking using:
More info here: www.oruxmaps.com
There is a 105 different, more or less difficult mountain bike tours from Slovenia with exact description and map.
For now only in Slovenian language.
If you're looking for an excellent gps tracker, if you're a fan of action sports and long distance travel - this app is for you!
Record tracks of your trips and share them with your friends!
Geotracker can help:
- making the reverse journey in an unfamiliar area without getting lost
- tell your friends how to repeat your route
- use someone else's route that is stored in GPX or KML
- mark important or interesting points of your trip.
The application is able to record, even when switched off. Very long tracks could be recorded without problems - you are limited by storage memory only. Recorded tracks are saved in GPX or KML format, so they can be used in certain applications such as Ozi Explorer or Google Earth.
When showing track on the map, the application keeps device backlight, which simplifies track navigation usage.
GeoTracker is based on public API of Yandex.Maps, so in trips over Russia and CIS countries you'll have the most detailed map of the area.
Application can calculate track statistics - boldly show off your achievements to your friends :)
- Max & average speed on the track;
- Time and average speed moving;
- Max & min altitude, altitude difference;
- Vertical distance, ascent & speed;
- Min, max & average slope;
There are also some fine charts of speed & elevation;
***If you have a proposal how to enchance the application or faced some problem - please feel free to contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!***
The compass uses magnetic sensor of your device and works correctly both in portrait and landscape mode, optionally locked to portrait mode.
To get the most accurate readings from the compass be sure to keep it in a horizontal level. The compass is most accurate when close to earth.
The compass fully depends on the performance of your device. If it is inaccurate, please check that you aren't being affected by a magnetic field (large metal objects, magnets, high voltage devices). Also you should calibrate your device before each use of compass.