GREAT but now background lurks? Been using for years, donated £ cos it's so good at what it does. BUT, since last update (1.4.2) I've noticed it seems to load into memory and sit there when I haven't even used it, and refuses to be killed! Just loads right back up. Why? What's it doing now? Didn't used to autoload and background lurk.
Isolation is key to a Great Password app! What makes this app great is the lack of online interaction. Please DO NOT add Dropbox or similar support. Secluded and isolated is the way to go! Also, this has a very efficient UI layout. Great app!
Great app Been using this app for years and it works very well. Does exactly what it says! I would like to be able to back up the database directly to Dropbox - that would make it 5 star for me!
Will not work with 5.1 Appears no longer supported by developer. Can not import or restore passwords, from previous version.
Works great Bugs fixed for galaxy note 4. Now has Web passsord management. Lots of new features to explore.
Finally A great app for password protection.
- Fix permissions and key generation
- Fix security hole in rooted devices
- Updates and fix for Jelly Bean (4.1)
- Automatically open on-screen keyboard on "Master password" screen (patch by Eldwin)
- Clear master password if wrong (patch by Kumar Sukhani)
- Empty password records not saved (patch by Eldwin)
- Checks for empty website on Go button (patch by Kumar Sukhani)
- Internal changes working toward fragments use
Hide Chats and Photos, App Lock, and Phone Boost with #1 Antivirus engine inside
The Best Memory Boost & Mobile Security App,With #1 Antivirus Engine Inside .