SurfEasy VPN for Android protects your online privacy, unblocks websites, protects your Security on Wi-Fi hotspots and encrypts all of the data in and out of your device with one easy to use application.
Our Free VPN service starts at 500mb of data protection per month, and we give you the ability to earn plenty more by completing simple activities such as referring a friend, switching regions and following us on Twitter
• Wi-Fi Hotspot Security
• Mask your IP address, location and identity
• Browse anonymously to avoid being tracked
• Easy to use.
• Access blocked websites from anywhere in the world
• Bypass firewalls to browse without limits
• Friendly customer support
• Encrypt all traffic on your device
• Unblock Facebook, Netflix, Hulu, Pandora, and other blocked sites.
• Unblock VOIP services like Skype and Viber
• Fast global network managed 24/7
• Data security
SurfEasy has been featured on USA Today, CNET, CNN, The Globe and Mail, Maclean’s and more! If you surf on Wi-Fi hotspots or unsecured networks SurfEasy VPN is the essential app for protecting your online privacy and security.
Check out our 5 Star Reviews
5 Stars: "Very impressive. I recommend this without question. A keeper..."
5 Stars:"Performs exactly as advertised... I've tried numerous VPNs for iPhone and this is the best of the bunch. Strongly recommend."
5 Stars: "Awesome product!"
We manage the global SurfEasy Private Network 24/7 to ensure a fast and reliable user experience. There are no complex network settings to configure; SurfEasy is designed to figure it out on its own.
Did you purchase SurfEasy VPN through one of our retail partners like Best Buy, Staples or Target? Download this app to complete your subscription.
Earn More Free Data: SurfEasy Free VPN Starter Plan includes 500MB/month of data protection through the SurfEasy Private Network, but it doesn’t end there. Earn unlimited amounts of freedata upgrades by:
•Adding another device to your account
•Following us on Twitter
You can also upgrade to unlimited bandwidth from the application. SurfEasy offers 4 recurring subscription options that both offer unlimited bandwidth:
Total VPN – Unlimited protection for any 5 devices.
Our best offering. Total VPN give your unlimited bandwidth on any 5 devices. Protect your phones, tablets or computers. SurfEasy can be installed on Android, iOS, Mac or Windows.
Monthly: $4.99 per month. Subscription will renew at the end of each month unless canceled.
Annual: $49.99 per year. Subscribe annually and save! Subscription will renew at the end of each year unless canceled.
Mobile VPN – Great for 1 mobile device.
If you want unlimited bandwidth VPN on your phone or tablet this is for you.
Monthly: $2.99 per month. Subscription will renew at the end of each month unless canceled.
Annual: $29.99 per year. Subscribe annually and save! Subscription will renew at the end of each year unless canceled.
Choose from locations in the United States, United Kingdom, Singapore and more.
Wi-Fi Hotspot protection when using public Wi-Fi or any mobile network.
Easily unblock Hulu, Pandora. Unblock Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Skype, BBC, Viber, or any other site while traveling or at work or school.
Share our Free VPN with friends and family to earn more free bandwidth. You can earn an unlimited amount of Free VPN bandwidth just by showing your friends and family how to protect their privacy with SurfEasy.
SurfEasy takes your privacy seriously. We do not maintain any logs about your online activities. Browse the web privately.
and Terms and Conditions http://de.surfeasy.com/Terms.html
This application turns your phone into Internet hotspot around so you can use your laptop, tablet, or game console online. It also easily enables internet via USB.
Share your phone connection for only 2.99$, less than carriers charge for a basic hotspot.
refund within 5 days of purchase by emailing me.
Does not require root.
Please try the Trial version to see if the application works on your device before buy the Full version.
--- TRIAL VERSION & REFUND AVAILABLE ---
Google Play provides a free refund within 15 minutes; we offer an extended refund within 5 days: just email me including the email used on your purchase.
--- About me ---
This application helps me to pay my studies.
-- Key words --
Easy Tethering wifi, Easy tether, Tether, 3g, internet, connexion, partager, connection, share, wifi tether, wifi partage, wifi hotspot, hotspot, free hotspot, usb tether.
-- More informations --
For more details or question, send me an email.
- Input of measured values (e.g. measures of length, angle etc.) directly into a picture
- Marking of specifics (wiring, connections, ventilation etc.) and addition of side notes (voice recording, text, video)
- Creation of new projects and folders
- Send via e-mail
This app is provided free of charge by Bosch Professional, the leading manufacturer of power tools for trade and industry.
Bosch Professional provides many other free digital tools for your smartphone. We summarized these in the "Bosch toolbox", the app with many useful functions for craftsmen and other professionals, including apps like a translator for measurement units.
Naturally all Bosch Professional apps come in the usual high Bosch quality.
Real Bosch! Real professional! Blue power tools: For trade and industry.
By using this WiFi scanner, you are helping support the Southern Methodist University wireless technology research group learn more about wireless signals in current use across the world and develop more efficient protocols and algorithms.
- Before or at the time of collecting usage statistics, we will disassociate the measured data from the user's personal identification.
- We will collect and use of usage statistics solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain usage statistics as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect usage statistics by a lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- A user's location should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date and without regard to the person's identity.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
touch is started, touch is closed. Free for ever!
Lets have WiFi enabled devices, such as laptops, tablet PCs, MP3, game consoles,...connect to your phone via WiFi, using the phone's Internet.
* Main features:
+ Broadcast GPRG to WiFi.
+ Broadcast EDGE to WiFi.
+ Broadcast 2G to WiFi.
+ Broadcast 3G to WiFi.
+ Broadcast 4G LTE to WiFi.
* Keyword: Android Hotspot,WiFi Hotspot,Personal Hotspot, Wireless, WiFi Hotspot Pro, WiFi Hotspot Free, WFfi Convert, WiFi Connect, WiFi Share,Internet...
The application provides the following features:
-Search tab: allows to define area of searching, filtering by mobile operators available Poland, filtering by standard cellular networks, filtering by data source
-Map tab: displays icons representing mobile stations, filtering icons by operators change the map mode, change icon type
-Network tab: allows to monitor network signal strength in dBm (-51,-113). The measurement is displayed on a progress bar and chart. Additionally, you can get the information about device parameters and network. Notice that neighbor cell info could be not available on Samsung devices. App tested on GSM device. Not supports dual-sim.
The application is based on data from the website www.btsearch.pl (search engine of BTS in standards GSM, UMTS)
Now with even more Polish apps listed. Best Polish apps and games.
★ You can browse apps by group, search/filter groups, read description and other info about them and install them through the Android Market.
★ You can add them to favorites for later use, share data about app, or even entire search results, with any app that supports text sharing (FB, Email, Sms, Twitter...)
★ You can choose betwen 5 color schemas (skins).
★ Apps specific to some of the city/area are grouped and other that covers all Poland (or more than one city) are in group "Poland".
(Poland, Warsaw, Krakow, Wroclaw, Poznan, Gdansk, Lodz, Szczecin, Gdynia, Rzeszow, Silesian, Kielce, Tarnow, Zabrze...)
★ There are 1884 Poland apps listed in current release and this number will grow.
★ As a plus there are also more than 2000 recommended "World apps and games" included that you can find useful. Some of them are very popular, some of them are hard to find.
✔ Follow us on Facebook page:
✔ See all apps listed:
Analyze WiFi networks around you!
Presentation of all data from your WiFi device.
Wireless network analyze
Diagnose connection status and signal strength
Wifi signal quality check
Scanning wifi networks
Wifi connection manager
Splendid UI consistent with Android Holo theme
You will never need other WiFi manager app!
App is divided into four tabs:
1) Connection tab – info about current connection, net and access point you are conected to. All important informations like SSID, BSSID, MAC, speed or lease duration are available, Your IP address, netmask and net gateway with dns adresses.
2) Acces points list tab – list of all visible network access points to your device. Every row describes one network with its name, channel, security and signal strength. You can sort this list by every attribute and discover networks around you!
3) Channels tab – graph presentation of visible networks with parabola shape depending on signal strength and channel on which network is working.
4) Signal tab – graph of time-dependent net signal strength. Small list showing every visible net. You can select most important network from list and watch how it's signal strength is changing in time.
Application offers also:
- analyzing networks around you
- sharing every tab and every info with your friends!
- copying connection info to clipboard
- turning WiFi on/off
- turning WiFi on application start
- turning WiFi on application stop
- and much more...!
To start a measurement; wait until the GPS reciever is ready and then press start. If the positioning is a litle shaky in the begin, press restart as soon as it has stabilized.
Feature requests are welcome.
It is simple to use: a target will be shown overlayed on your device’s camera. Aim this at the base of an object and the distance to it will be measured. The app also has an overlay with 1 to 5m, 10m, 50m, and 100m grid lines so that you can quickly see the approximate distance to surrounding objects. If you would rather see feet and inches than metres you can change this in the preferences menu.
The calculations within Quick Measure are based on trigonometry. To improve accuracy please see the “help” section with the app.
This app is supported by adverts, which is why it requires the “INTERNET” and “ACCESS NETWORK STATE” permissions.
1. Various measuring method : Gravity Sensor, Camera, Touch screen and Acceleration Sensor.
2. Calibration : Calibration function makes easy and accurate measure when measuring angle with sensor.
1. Ruler Mode
1) Use screen ruler as normal ruler.
2) Get exact length by touching screen.
2. Measuring Tape Mode
1) Set parallel measured object and device.
2) Drag device with screen touch.
3) do 2) several times and read measured value.
3. Rate of Length Mode
1) Set hair cross to fit on measuring object.
4. Sweep Mode
1) Screen touch.
2) Sweep to arrow direction.
3) Release screen like Drag and Drop on PC.
4) If measured length has big error, please put your Device on a flat and measure based surface then touch the screen for 2 sec and menu->Calibration.
5. Distance Mode
1) Setup your height Menu->Setup.
2) Hold your device on eye-level and center of cross-hair on screen indicates bottom of object.
3) Read distance on screen.
1. Can be a tolerance caused by sensor accuracy of device.
2. Each Mode has optimized measuring range as
Ruler Mode : 0~7cm (depends on screen size)
Sweep Mode : 0.1~1.5m
Distance Mode : 1~30m
3. Please use with protection wrap or case, especially Sweep Mode.
This application hosts a system to measure Internet parameters in support of a number of different research projects.
We are interested in looking at the BGP connectivity of the Internet and other topology information, the accuracy of IP geolocation for location-based services, and general Internet performance. To support those inquiries we need to have some ground truth on how the Internet really works, hence this measurement system.
The inspiration for the approach implemented in the Proximity System is an observation that the concept of nearness is a generalization of set intersection. The idea follows from the notion of set description, which is a collection of the unique feature vectors (n-dimensional real-valued feature vectors representing characteristics of the objects) associated with all the objects in the set. Describing sets in this manner, at some level, matches the human approach to describing sets of objects. Furthermore, in comparing disjoint sets of objects, we must at some level be performing a comparison of the descriptions we associate with the objects within the sets. Thus, a natural approach for quantifying the degree of similarity (i.e. the nearness or apartness) between two sets would be to look at the intersection of the sets containing their unique feature vectors.
The sets considered in the Proximity System are obtained from digital images. For instance, Regions Of Interest (ROI) play an important role in discerning perceptual similarity within a single image, or between a pair of images. In this work, four different ROIs are considered. Namely, a simple set of pixels, a spatial neighbourhood, a descriptive neighbourhood, and a hybrid approach in which the neighbourhood is formed by spatial and descriptive characteristics of the objects. In terms of pixels, closeness between ROIs can be assessed in light of the traditional closeness between points and sets and closeness between sets using topology or proximity theory.
Finally, the code for the Proximity System was written by Garrett Smith and a technical report detailing the theory behind and the operation of the Proximity System is available at the University of Manitoba's Computational Intelligence Laboratory website (located at: http://wren.ee.umanitoba.ca/)
The ultimate tools for working with WLAN!
* List of all seen wireless networks.
* Pretty graphs of signal strength.
* Browse nearby open networks from server.
* Connect to networks.
* Analyze available spectrum. Handy for finding a good channel for your own WLAN!
* Upload seen base stations for others to find.
If you rate lower than 5, please provide a comment. I would love to fix any issues you find annoying or non-functional. Feel free to contact me at my email address for technical support.
More from developer
The goal of Jewel Chaser is to collect different jewels within the game. Each jewel gives you points and thus a better ranking on a global high score.
But since Jewel Chaser is based on your location you do not play by tapping buttons on you phone! You move in the real world and collect jewels as soon as you are close enough to them.
This mix of real world and game world makes Jewel Chaser also one of the best fitness games. Wanna get a quick workout? Just start playing and you will see the beneficial effects. Best of all, instead of jumping around in front of your Xbox or Wii at home you actually get some fresh air and maybe even see parts of your area that you never visited before.
Besides being a location-based game Jewel Chaser is also part of a thesis project at the Institute of Technology Berlin (one of the biggest Berlin universities). While playing you help us collect data about the network topology. This data helps us to determine where cell network base stations and WiFi access points are located. All the information gained from the gathered data will be published as open source for developers and anybody else to use free of charge. You can see the results of our research here: http://www.openmobilenetwork.org/
To burn fat, get fit, and contribute to science just download Jewel Chaser now and start playing. It is easy and free.
This app was created as part of a bachelor thesis at the chair Service-centric Networking at the Institute of Technology Berlin, supervised by Abdulbaki Uzun, Ulrich Bareth, and Prof. Dr. Axel Küpper.
It is an extension of the OpenMobileNetwork platform which can be found here: http://www.openmobilenetwork.org/
The FlashPoll Tool facilitates the process of providing instantaneous sets of public opinion on current political and societal topics. The research and development project "Developing a Municipal FlashPoll Tool" aims at identifying municipal areas of application for mobile citizen participation.