With Source Code Viewer, you get the ability to navigate very fast through large project directories to read all your source code files on the go.
Source Code Viewer Highlights:
- Syntax highlighting
- Automatic language recognition
- Clean and minimalistic design inspired by sublime text
- Read your source code files in multiple Tabs
- Built in file browser to navigate very quickly through your
The Pro Version of this app provides additional features:
- Fullscreen mode (Android 4.4 required)
- Switch between code highlighting themes
- Project Search functionality
- Change font size and tab width
- Show and hide line numbers
Supported languages by the Source Reader:
Unlike apps like DroidEdit or similar ones, this application is not an editor. Instead, it is is highly optimized for viewing and reading your files very easily and with the intuitive build in file browser, you can navigate outstanding fast even through large projects with deep folder hierarchies.
To view a file in a new Tab, just do a long tap on the code file you want to open.
To navigate faster through you project, you can set a project folder which will be used as the root directory in the source code reader browser.
Please note: You'll need CalDAV-Sync or SmoothSync for Cloud Calendar to sync tasks with this app.
This app supports basic task management and provides an easy to use user interface.
To complete a task in the list view, just hold it for a moment and fling it from the left to the right.
To edit a task fling it from the right to the left.
NOTE: This task app doesn't support recurring tasks yet. You'll see recurring tasks, but you can not edit single instances. Any changes you make will apply to the entire series! Please keep that in mind.
It works in Android 2.x, but it's optimized for Android 4.x. Support for Android 2.x will be improved in future releases.
The app is open source. Please feel free to join the development at: https://github.com/dmfs/tasks
To report bugs, please use this bug tracker: https://github.com/dmfs/tasks/issues
Features still to come:
* more translations
* support for recurring tasks
* support for alarms
* support for categories
* sortings and filters
* many more
Please don't rate missing features, but only features the app already has. The app is still under development and lots of fancy stuff is still to come.
At present the app doesn't use the "read contacts" permission. This permission has been added in advance for future releases. It's planned to support adding attendees to tasks and to provide auto-completion for the contacts.
Open Source Libraries
This app uses PagerSlidingTabStrip: https://github.com/astuetz/PagerSlidingTabStrip
- Complete file system management
- USB, SD and other external media
- Auto-detect & install BusyBox
- Network Connectable (FTP, SFTP, SMB/Samba/Windows/Lan/WIFI)
- Cloud connected (multiple accounts)! (Box, Dropbox, Drive)
- Text Editor (Tabbed, Multiple Document Interface)
- Smart Folders that scan for different types of media (Videos, Photos, Music, Downloads)
- View Pager directory navigation (swipe right to go up a directory)
- Superuser/Root ability to read/write system folders (and JB 4.2 user folders)
- Disk space heat map shows where your biggest files are
- Browse or extract from most common archives - Zip, Tar, TGZip, BZip2, 7zip, RAR
Features to come:
- Offline file structure cache, will remember which files you have in different places without needing to connect
*PLEASE NOTE: OpenExplorer is in Beta. There are still several bugs. If you do not wish to experience these bugs, please do not download this app. If you would like to help me find these bugs, please email me or cooperate with me on GitHub (https://github.com/BrandroidTools/OpenExplorer/). Please remember bad ratings help nobody.
Fixed root/system operations
Updated Portuguese, French & Russian
Allow custom OAuth settings
Fixed Root crashes
Removed Google Analytics
Bugfixes with sorting, refreshing, heatmap, external SD
Google Drive support! (new permissions required)
Box & Dropbox integration (with multiple account authentication!)
7zip & RAR extraction support
Prompt before copy overwrite
NFC - Beam your clipboard
Passive root operations
Many concurrency improvements
File operations serialized
Large heap requested
Reverted Action Bar menu icon on older devices
Updated German, Spanish, Russian & Dutch translations
Downloads scanner improved
Fixed Clipboard crash
Fix "Add new Server" crash
Other bug fixes
Fixed server settings deletion bug
Scaled other icons
Light&Dark Theme Tweaks
Added scaled version of some icons
Changed Zip Icon
Fix thumb scaling
Add Ukrainian & Chinese to Language preference
Server settings moved to persistent storage so they don't get deleted if you uninstall
v200 - 12/21/12:
Bookmark View UI Updates
JB 4.2 USB Updates
SearchView update to all devices
Fixed "Select All" crash
/system remounter for rooted users
JB 4.2 (rooted) updates
Themes reworked! There are now 4 themes to choose from: dark, light, mix, and pinstripe
Jellybean expanded notifications for operations
Donate added to menu
Improved device scanner - USB OTG
Bugfix for when your last viewed path was a network path
Updated Russian, Japanese & Turkish translations
Fixed settings restart bug
Added Text Wrapping
Switched to stericson's RootTools for root thread management - root should work better
Send/Share + Rename fixed
Notification Tweaks & Fixes
Preference Layout Improvements
Settings reorganized and updated to be more standard
Zip files are navigatable
System activities now appear in action bar for zip & text files
Added "heatmap" operation for determining relative folder sibling size
Fixed Networked folder selection bug
Show multi-select checkmarks by default
7" Tablet (aka Nexus 7!) tweaks
New List/Grid item border/background
Jellybean-style default app selector
Added search back in as menu option
Fixed file operation notification crash (due to theming)
Re-enable Google TV (do not update if you are on Google TV)
*MAJOR UPDATE* - first official build of new Brandroid Tools team!
Switch to ActionBarSherlock
Dark/Light Theming Support!
★★★★★ – “Simple: great, great, great.”
★★★★★ – “Awesome app. Very creative and fun. Easy to use also!!”
★★★★★ – “I love this app. It helps me get things out on instagram”
★★★★★ – "I have fun with the designs and frames. U need to take time and play with it.”
✔ App of the day 28 May 2012
✔ Featured in Android Magazin (Dutch Edition) May 2012
✔ Custom backgrounds
✔ Custom stickers
✔ Variety of fonts
✔ Many cool text effects (reflection, shadow, rotation & more...)
You can save them in your gallery, or share them with your friends on Facebook, Instagram, Twitpic, Pinerest,Whatsapp, Streamzoo, Picstitch, Instacollage ,Instaframe (or Pic stitch), BBM (BlackBerry Messenger), etc.
You may use it with Picstitch, Instacollage, Instaframe, Twitpic, ebuddy, line, viber, pinterest, cutie, textcutie, photogrid, grid, shape, sutro, mainpage, collage, instamessage, instaquote, photo, fontself, photography, brannan, drawcam, inkwell, amaro, messaging, lango, airdrop, yakitori, texting, ubersocial, tikl, msgs, messageme, imessage, maker, top1, walden, cnet, rectangle, yolo, hefe, piccollage, colornote, photowall, earlybird, nimbuzz, top5, certificate, photographers, chomp, swag, tumblr, error, authority, follower, followers, inbox and many other other apps.
It comes with many cute and beautiful backgrounds, frames, filters, fonts, effects & more...
Textgram can be used along with other photo editing applications like: brannan, sutro, hefe, photogrid, picsart, grid, walden, inkwell, drawcam, fontself, amaro, collages, collage, piccollage, earlybird, yakitori, nashville, studio, hudson, toaster.
INTERNET ACCESS - Used for Textgram Store, where extra templates, backgrounds, stickers & frames are available to download for free.
STORAGE - Used to save the textgrams you create, and to save the items downloaded from Textgram Store.
- Camera LED flashlight : Use camera LED as a light source. LED flashlight
- Screen flashlight : Use screen as a light source. You can change colors and brightness. Color flashlight
- Transparent flashlight : ‘Camera + flashlight’ enables you to see even the dark and narrow space like under the furniture.
- Digital clock : Watch the big digital clock while using phone as a flashlight.
- Camera, Flashlight : Camera flash, LED light, Camera view
- Internet, Access network state : Ads
This app is open source and is available online at:
Great notification support
Set reminders at a certain time, with optional repetition at certain days of the week.
Or why not set a reminder when you arrive at a certain location?
Support for Dash Clock and Android Agenda Widget
Lockscreen support, resizeable and several configuration options.
Hide the contents of sensitive notes by setting a password.
Keeps all your devices in sync using Google Tasks.
• Dash Clock support
• Notifications (repeatable)
• Location reminders
• Language selection
• Widget, lockscreen-support, resizeable and configurable.
• Automatic synchronization with Google Tasks
• Ability to set passwords on notes
• Move tasks between different lists
• Drag to reorder your tasks
• Integration with Android Agenda Widget
• Themes: light and dark available
∙ Turbo Editor Supercharges Your Device’s Text Editing Functionality
- XDA http://goo.gl/z90cmM
∙ Turbo Editor Is a Powerful Text Editor With Syntax Highlighting
- LifeHacker.com http://goo.gl/Ced1PK
∙ Turbo Editor gives file editing a much needed boost
- AndroidCommunity.com http://goo.gl/cVkCd4
∙ Turbo Editor App Fits Your Text Editing Functionality on Smartphone and Tablet
∙ Mächtiger Text Editor für Android im Material Design
- TabletCommunity.de http://goo.gl/JYrMRB
∙ Turbo File Editor für Android bietet Syntax-Highlighting und mehr
- mobiflip.de http://goo.gl/GYhoU0
∙ App Turbo Editor promete otimizar a edição de arquivos no Android
- TudoCelular.com http://goo.gl/hkkr4t
∙ Turbo Editor: Um dos melhores editores de código para Android
★ Completely Open Source text editor
★ Super cool theme with Material Icons
★ Optimized for both Smartphones and Tablets
★ Support for every type of text files
★ Root features
★ Syntax Highlight for HTML, XHTML, CSS, LESS, JS, PHP, PYTHON and many other languages
★ Support for Undo & Redo
★ Go To Line
★ Line Numbers
★ The Encoding is Auto-Detected but you can also edit it
★ Option to wrap the content if text is too large
★ Auto save mode to save files as you leave the application
★ Read only mode
★ Create files and folders a inside the app
★ Search files and folders
★ View the result on a web browser
★ Markdown Viewer integrated
★ Translated in many languages (a special thanks to all the translators!)
★ Movable on the SD card
★ Samsung Multiview support
And much more!
∙ Report an Issue on the Github page
∙ Translate the App
∙ Be a part of the Turbo Text Editor community
∙ Do you like the app? Please comment and share on Twitter, Google Plus or wherever you like. Thanks!
∙ Me on Google Plus https://google.com/+VladMihalachi
∙ Me on Twitter https://twitter.com/vmihalachi
∙ Maskyn on Google Plus https://google.com/+Maskyn
∙ Maskyn on Twitter https://twitter.com/maskyngames
OTHER USEFUL LINKS
∙ XDA-Developers thread http://goo.gl/eqfyQE
∙ Reddit http://goo.gl/wnt8o0
Joomla is an award-winning content management system (CMS), which enables you to build Web sites and powerful online applications. Many aspects, including its ease-of-use and extensibility, have made Joomla the most popular Web site software available. Best of all, Joomla is an open source solution that is freely available to everyone.
What's a content management system (CMS)?
A content management system is software that keeps track of every piece of content on your Web site, much like your local public library keeps track of books and stores them. Content can be simple text, photos, music, video, documents, or just about anything you can think of. A major advantage of using a CMS is that it requires almost no technical skill or knowledge to manage. Since the CMS manages all your content, you don't have to.
What are some real world examples of what Joomla! can do?
Joomla is used all over the world to power Web sites of all shapes and sizes. For example:
Corporate Web sites or portals
Corporate intranets and extranets
Online magazines, newspapers, and publications
E-commerce and online reservations
Small business Web sites
Non-profit and organizational Web sites
School and church Web sites
Personal or family homepages
Remember to backup and export your existing catalogue before you upgrade!
Book Catalogue is NOT a book reader.
* Sorting by author (last name), title, series, etc.
* user-defined sort and list styles
* Search Amazon, Google Books, goodreads and LibraryThing for data
* Thumbnails (download, gallery or camera)
* Loaning books
* goodreads synchronization
* Export and Backup
* Bookshelves (books can be on multiple shelves)
Want a wishlist? Just create a bookshelf called 'Wishlist' and start adding books.
Please email us (below) if you have any issues after an upgrade.
Wiki can be found at:
Full history at:
New in 5.1.0
* Italian translation (Eugenio Davolio)
* Spanish translation (José M. Galdo)
* Turkish translations (Emir Sarı)
* Ability to archive only new/updated books and to exclude covers (or books)
* Better thumbnail size in lists for high density screens
* Added options to see books by author/series at Amazon
* Other minor bug fixes
New in 5.0.8
* More German translation updates (Robert Wetzlmayr)
New in 5.0.7
* Fixes to bugs introduced in 5.0.5!
New in 5.0.1-5.0.5
* Style 'Added date' is now in descending order for Android 2.2+
* New field: Language
* Minor Performance improvements for Android 2.2+
* Translation updates (Imkal)
* Bug fixes
New in 5.0.0
* A non-editable view of book details, with 'fling' support! (Nick Silin)
* Archiving of entire catalogue, including books, covers, preferences and styles
* Updated and improved interface, including Action Bar suppor (should work better on devices without menu buttons)
* Support for pic2shop scanner
* More French translation updates (Imkal & Djiko)
* More German translation updates (Robert Wetzlmayr)
* More Russian translation updates (Nick Silin)
* Bug fixes
Fixes crashes on issue creation.
Now supports multiple servers.
Access your JIRA database on the go with your android phone.
The server needs to have the xmlrpc plugin installed and enabled for this app to work.
This is still in the alpha state, but can still be used to access a jira server.
A not on permissions:
This app requests android.permission.READ_CONTACTS (Personal Information) so contacts can be used in suggestions. It also uses your user dictionary for suggestions which falls under personal information permissions.
* Selectable Themes (Holographic, Gingerbread, Stone)
* Multiple keyboard modes (split, full, and one handed)
* 100% customizable key and key label color combinations. See the "Colorize" options in Theme Settings on the keyboard preference page.
Keyboard Selection Gestures:
* Swipe right or left to toggle keyboards swipes must be pretty large (avoids accidental keyboard changes)
WHY CALLER ID?
Imagine answering a call – or receiving a missed call – from a person or a company you have never talked to before. You think “Who is calling?” With Kim Ariyor? you can immediately see who this caller is on your mobile phone – you can even identify who calls you from most mobile phone numbers*. Kim Ariyor? Gives you caller details on over 1.5 billion numbers! It shows the name, address and other details right on your screen, while the phone is still ringing. This means you can prepare yourself properly for the call, or even decide not to take it. Priceless!
WHAT DOES KIM ARIYOR? DO?
Kim Ariyor? gives you Caller ID on all calls, about private persons as well as businesses. Search phone numbers, block spam callers and identify who’s calling, while the call is happening!
KIM ARIYOR? FEATURES
➢ CALLER ID: Don’t wonder about who is calling you, if you don’t have the number in your contact list. With Kim Ariyor? you can now identify a caller in real time.
➢ BLOCK CALLS: Avoid annoying telemarketers, scam calls and other spam callers. Simply block calls with Kim Ariyor?
➢ SEARCH NUMBERS: Identify name, address or business information of the person or company behind a number. With Kim Ariyor? you can identify contact information on over 1.5 billion callers’ numbers worldwide!
➢ BACKUP CONTACTS: Tired of losing contacts when you switch to a new phone? With Kim Ariyor?’s Backup function, you will never lose a contact’s number again.
➢ UPDATE CONTACTS: Easily add numbers to enrich your phone’s contact list with name and address information. With Kim Ariyor? you can add new numbers and profiles for callers that you want to keep in your phone book.
➢ MY PROFILE: Manage the name other users see, when you call them by updating your profile in Kim Ariyor? Delete unwanted nicknames in our database information to maintain a clean and flawless reputation.
➢ SCREEN SETTINGS: In the app settings you can choose which screens to show, choose the location of the caller ID window and choose for how long you want the information display to show.
STILL READING? Go ahead and download the Kim Ariyor? app NOW! ☺
Kim Aryior? is developed by Austrian-based CIAmedia GmbH. CIAmedia is also the company behind the award winning caller ID app – CIA (Caller Identification App™). Across all platforms, more than 45 million mobile phone users have downloaded CIA to their smartphones worldwide. If you like Kim Ariyor? you might also like CIA – check it out here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ciamedia.caller.id&hl=en
GET IN TOUCH
If you have any feedback or questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our community pages:
CIA App FAQ: http://cia-app.com/faq/
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.adaffix.publisher.tr.android&hl=en
*Unfortunately, it is not possible for Kim Ariyor? to show caller ID for private / silent / unlisted / ex-directory numbers.
This application is ad free and does not require the internet permission.
For the complete list of changes and a list of frequently asked questions, please visit:
You can help to improve the translation into your language at Launchpad:
The source code of this free and open source application is available at:
* Show list of files with thumbnails for images.
* Move, copy, rename, and delete files.
* Create and delete directories (folders).
* Send files by email.
* Acts as an extension to other applications, like GMail, to attach files.
* Support for many file endings and mime types.
* Supports PICK_FILE and PICK_DIRECTORY intents so that other applications can use OI File Manager.
Gestor de fitxers d'OI., OI 파일 관리자, OI ແຟ້ມ ບໍລີຫານ, OI ファイルマネージャー, OI Bestandsbeheer, OI Dateimanager, OI Dosya Yöneticisi, OI Failu pārvaldnieks, OI Fájlkezelő, OI Filbehandler, OI File Manager, OI File Manedyer, OI Gestore File, OI Menedżer plików, OI Správca Súborov, OI Správce souborů, OI ھۆججەت باشقۇرغۇچ, OI مدير پرونده, OI Διαχειριστής Αρχείων, OI Файл-мэнэджар, OI Файлов Мениджър, OI फ़ाइल प्रबंधक, OI ਫਾਇਲ ਮੈਨਿਜਰ, OI文件管理器, مدير الملفات OI, מנהל קבצים OI, 檔案總管
added Import/Export functions
added great CommandlineFu.com templates
added Android 4+ styles
V1.1 KeyAuth and edit function for server and commands
One-click solution to execute remote commands via SSH.Simply create shortcuts for restarting your deamons/services. Integrates ConnectBot. All Passwords/Keys/Exports are securely stored and handled AES-encrypted. OpenSource