★★★★★ – “Simple: great, great, great.”
★★★★★ – “Awesome app. Very creative and fun. Easy to use also!!”
★★★★★ – “I love this app. It helps me get things out on instagram”
★★★★★ – "I have fun with the designs and frames. U need to take time and play with it.”
✔ App of the day 28 May 2012
✔ Featured in Android Magazin (Dutch Edition) May 2012
✔ Custom backgrounds
✔ Custom stickers
✔ Variety of fonts
✔ Many cool text effects (reflection, shadow, rotation & more...)
You can save them in your gallery, or share them with your friends on Facebook, Instagram, Twitpic, Pinerest,Whatsapp, Streamzoo, Picstitch, Instacollage ,Instaframe (or Pic stitch), BBM (BlackBerry Messenger), etc.
You may use it with Picstitch, Instacollage, Instaframe, Twitpic, ebuddy, line, viber, pinterest, cutie, textcutie, photogrid, grid, shape, sutro, mainpage, collage, instamessage, instaquote, photo, fontself, photography, brannan, drawcam, inkwell, amaro, messaging, lango, airdrop, yakitori, texting, ubersocial, tikl, msgs, messageme, imessage, maker, top1, walden, cnet, rectangle, yolo, hefe, piccollage, colornote, photowall, earlybird, nimbuzz, top5, certificate, photographers, chomp, swag, tumblr, error, authority, follower, followers, inbox and many other other apps.
It comes with many cute and beautiful backgrounds, frames, filters, fonts, effects & more...
Textgram can be used along with other photo editing applications like: brannan, sutro, hefe, photogrid, picsart, grid, walden, inkwell, drawcam, fontself, amaro, collages, collage, piccollage, earlybird, yakitori, nashville, studio, hudson, toaster.
INTERNET ACCESS - Used for Textgram Store, where extra templates, backgrounds, stickers & frames are available to download for free.
STORAGE - Used to save the textgrams you create, and to save the items downloaded from Textgram Store.
GET_ACCOUNTS - This is used by Pocket Change to identify users across multiple devices. This way, rewards earned through Pocket Change, will still be available if you change your phone and reinstall the app on a new device.
- Camera LED flashlight : Use camera LED as a light source. LED flashlight
- Screen flashlight : Use screen as a light source. You can change colors and brightness. Color flashlight
- Transparent flashlight : ‘Camera + flashlight’ enables you to see even the dark and narrow space like under the furniture.
- Digital clock : Watch the big digital clock while using phone as a flashlight.
- Camera, Flashlight : Camera flash, LED light, Camera view
- Internet, Access network state : Ads
** If you have never taken a screen shot with the hardware buttons for your device you may want to do a Google search to learn how. Some Android devices use different button combinations than others.
** Send SMS Permission is needed to allow you to send the screenshot to a friend by SMS. The app will never send an SMS without you **
Take a screenshot on the Galaxy S4, S3, or Note 2 using a hand swipe:
1. Open Settings > Motion.
2. Scroll down and find Hand Motion, then Palm Swipe to Capture, and tick the box.
3. Close the menu and shape your hand like you are “chopping” the screen, set your hand on either side of the screen, then horizontally swipe across it – it doesn’t matter which way. If you’ve done it correctly, you should hear the camera shutter and receive a notification that a picture has been saved to the gallery.
Another way to take a screenshot on the Galaxy S4, S3 or Note:
1. Pressing the Power and Home buttons at the same time will also grab an image of the screen. This can be awkward to get right, so it’s important to remember to press both buttons at the same time, and hold them until the shutter sound is heard.
Both these methods also work on the Samsung Galaxy Notes as well, and the second method is also applicable to the Galaxy S2.
Take a screenshot on other Android 4.0, 4.1, or 4.2 devices:
1. Press the Power button and Volume down key at the same time. Remember to hold them until you hear a click or see a screenshot sound. This works on the Samsung Galaxy Nexus and the Google Nexus 7 tablet and should be the first method you try on an Android device. Remember to hold both keys down at precisely the same time, and hold until the shutter clicks.
With Screen Grabber, send a map or directions to your best friend with a couple of clicks. There’s nothing quite like Screen Grabber and free is always good. Real good.
• With a single click take a screen shot of your Android screen. Tap. Done.
• Email that screen shot to anyone, anywhere, any time. JaredCo makes sharing simple.
• Screen Grabber stores all your screen captures in a new picture file called Screen Grabs. Want to see you contacts list from a month ago? Easy if you grabbed a screen shot of that important client’s phone number. It’s in the file labeled Screen Grabs, right where we put it for you.
• Want to send a map or directions to your technically-impaired friends? It doesn’t get any easier than click and send with Screen Grabber.
• So simple to synch, Screen Grabber does it all for you. Download and you’re good to go.
Pictures, app icons, maps, tools, contacts, addresses – no matter what’s showing up on your screen, Screen Grabber stores it in one place so you don’t have to fumble for what you need now.
And best of all, Screen Grabber is totally free so it costs you zip. But, like all JaredCo apps, it delivers real functionality that enhances your Android experience.
You’ve got nothing to lose and lots of utility to gain. Like all JaredCo apps, we design them, we build them and we support them. Even the FREE ones.
With the black and white lists, you can now define who can and cannot call and text you.
you can settle a password for the application so others won't disturb your privacy.
There is 2 block methods Hang up, Drop the incoming call or Mute the incoming call.
You can also resend the blocked SMS from blocked inbox to the real inbox as if it wasn't blocked.
Note that are many options for block:
-Block mode Disable: Stops the functionality of blocking calls.
-Accept phonebook only block mode: Reject all incoming calls except from phonebook
-Block and notify: Choose from list or write your own personal message and auto reply SMS to the caller after his/her call has been blocked.
The application also contains a blocked call log or book where you can trace back the blocked calls history by users, it works like phone call logs or blocked numberbook and also a Block SMS logs where you can Trace back the blocked SMS history by users, it works like inbox.
Show notifications: Receive a notification after an incoming call blocked.
Remember to backup and export your existing catalogue before you upgrade!
Book Catalogue is NOT a book reader.
* Sorting by author (last name), title, series, etc.
* user-defined sort and list styles
* Search Amazon, Google Books, goodreads and LibraryThing for data
* Thumbnails (download, gallery or camera)
* Loaning books
* goodreads synchronization
* Export and Backup
* Bookshelves (books can be on multiple shelves)
Want a wishlist? Just create a bookshelf called 'Wishlist' and start adding books.
Please email us (below) if you have any issues after an upgrade.
Wiki can be found at:
Full history at:
New in 5.1.0
* Italian translation (Eugenio Davolio)
* Spanish translation (José M. Galdo)
* Turkish translations (Emir Sarı)
* Ability to archive only new/updated books and to exclude covers (or books)
* Better thumbnail size in lists for high density screens
* Added options to see books by author/series at Amazon
* Other minor bug fixes
New in 5.0.8
* More German translation updates (Robert Wetzlmayr)
New in 5.0.7
* Fixes to bugs introduced in 5.0.5!
New in 5.0.1-5.0.5
* Style 'Added date' is now in descending order for Android 2.2+
* New field: Language
* Minor Performance improvements for Android 2.2+
* Translation updates (Imkal)
* Bug fixes
New in 5.0.0
* A non-editable view of book details, with 'fling' support! (Nick Silin)
* Archiving of entire catalogue, including books, covers, preferences and styles
* Updated and improved interface, including Action Bar suppor (should work better on devices without menu buttons)
* Support for pic2shop scanner
* More French translation updates (Imkal & Djiko)
* More German translation updates (Robert Wetzlmayr)
* More Russian translation updates (Nick Silin)
* Bug fixes
added Import/Export functions
added great CommandlineFu.com templates
added Android 4+ styles
V1.1 KeyAuth and edit function for server and commands
One-click solution to execute remote commands via SSH.Simply create shortcuts for restarting your deamons/services. Integrates ConnectBot. All Passwords/Keys/Exports are securely stored and handled AES-encrypted. OpenSource