Joomla is an award-winning content management system (CMS), which enables you to build Web sites and powerful online applications. Many aspects, including its ease-of-use and extensibility, have made Joomla the most popular Web site software available. Best of all, Joomla is an open source solution that is freely available to everyone.
What's a content management system (CMS)?
A content management system is software that keeps track of every piece of content on your Web site, much like your local public library keeps track of books and stores them. Content can be simple text, photos, music, video, documents, or just about anything you can think of. A major advantage of using a CMS is that it requires almost no technical skill or knowledge to manage. Since the CMS manages all your content, you don't have to.
What are some real world examples of what Joomla! can do?
Joomla is used all over the world to power Web sites of all shapes and sizes. For example:
Corporate Web sites or portals
Corporate intranets and extranets
Online magazines, newspapers, and publications
E-commerce and online reservations
Small business Web sites
Non-profit and organizational Web sites
School and church Web sites
Personal or family homepages
- Complete file system management
- USB, SD and other external media
- Auto-detect & install BusyBox
- Network Connectable (FTP, SFTP, SMB/Samba/Windows/Lan/WIFI)
- Cloud connected (multiple accounts)! (Box, Dropbox, Drive)
- Text Editor (Tabbed, Multiple Document Interface)
- Smart Folders that scan for different types of media (Videos, Photos, Music, Downloads)
- View Pager directory navigation (swipe right to go up a directory)
- Superuser/Root ability to read/write system folders (and JB 4.2 user folders)
- Disk space heat map shows where your biggest files are
- Browse or extract from most common archives - Zip, Tar, TGZip, BZip2, 7zip, RAR
Features to come:
- Offline file structure cache, will remember which files you have in different places without needing to connect
*PLEASE NOTE: OpenExplorer is in Beta. There are still several bugs. If you do not wish to experience these bugs, please do not download this app. If you would like to help me find these bugs, please email me or cooperate with me on GitHub (https://github.com/BrandroidTools/OpenExplorer/). Please remember bad ratings help nobody.
Fixed root/system operations
Updated Portuguese, French & Russian
Allow custom OAuth settings
Fixed Root crashes
Removed Google Analytics
Bugfixes with sorting, refreshing, heatmap, external SD
Google Drive support! (new permissions required)
Box & Dropbox integration (with multiple account authentication!)
7zip & RAR extraction support
Prompt before copy overwrite
NFC - Beam your clipboard
Passive root operations
Many concurrency improvements
File operations serialized
Large heap requested
Reverted Action Bar menu icon on older devices
Updated German, Spanish, Russian & Dutch translations
Downloads scanner improved
Fixed Clipboard crash
Fix "Add new Server" crash
Other bug fixes
Fixed server settings deletion bug
Scaled other icons
Light&Dark Theme Tweaks
Added scaled version of some icons
Changed Zip Icon
Fix thumb scaling
Add Ukrainian & Chinese to Language preference
Server settings moved to persistent storage so they don't get deleted if you uninstall
v200 - 12/21/12:
Bookmark View UI Updates
JB 4.2 USB Updates
SearchView update to all devices
Fixed "Select All" crash
/system remounter for rooted users
JB 4.2 (rooted) updates
Themes reworked! There are now 4 themes to choose from: dark, light, mix, and pinstripe
Jellybean expanded notifications for operations
Donate added to menu
Improved device scanner - USB OTG
Bugfix for when your last viewed path was a network path
Updated Russian, Japanese & Turkish translations
Fixed settings restart bug
Added Text Wrapping
Switched to stericson's RootTools for root thread management - root should work better
Send/Share + Rename fixed
Notification Tweaks & Fixes
Preference Layout Improvements
Settings reorganized and updated to be more standard
Zip files are navigatable
System activities now appear in action bar for zip & text files
Added "heatmap" operation for determining relative folder sibling size
Fixed Networked folder selection bug
Show multi-select checkmarks by default
7" Tablet (aka Nexus 7!) tweaks
New List/Grid item border/background
Jellybean-style default app selector
Added search back in as menu option
Fixed file operation notification crash (due to theming)
Re-enable Google TV (do not update if you are on Google TV)
*MAJOR UPDATE* - first official build of new Brandroid Tools team!
Switch to ActionBarSherlock
Dark/Light Theming Support!
-Windows / Linux (with Mono Framework)
D:What this app does?
R:With this app you can control the hardware of your desktop or laptop via both LAN and WAN.
D:How does it work?
R:It's simple: the app needs PC to be monitored runs Open Hardware Monitor, a free and open source software.
D:Ok, I like it. Tell me what to do.
Q:Download the app and follow the textual or video tutorial to know how to install all the necessary.
This is a free and open source application which means it is, and will always be ads free!
- cut, copy, paste (one or multiple file at a time)
- multiple selections
- send files as email attachments
- view picture thumbnails
- list view and grid view
- sort by type, size and alphabetical
- show hidden files and folders
- add your favorite folders as bookmarks
- search for files and folders
- zip and unzip
- tested on the Motorola Xoom
Keywords- file folder manager explorer file browser honeycomb tablet 3.0 open manager open source
Pydio - Put Your Data In Orbit - is an open source file sharing platform for the enterprise, with simple and sleek web and mobile apps, hosted securely on your servers and clouds. As easy to use as great consumer software, Pydio is designed to provide enterprise grade security and control.
Unbelievably easy to install for System Administrators, Pydio connects instantly to your existing employee directories and to your existing storage, without migration.
This application is the Android client of counterpart of the server-side component. Thus please note that this application will be useless if you don't have to access to a pydio server!
Versions 1.x.x are based on android-vnc-viewer, so do NOT support encryption nor connecting to OS X. Please hang on till 2.x.x is released!
This mobile app allows you to:
* View schedules and explore sessions.
* Create your own personal schedule and access location and speaker information.
* Access interactive maps and check out the expo hall.
* Check-in to sessions, meetings, keynotes, and exhibitor booths.
* View an entire feed of the event activity, including attendee check-ins, photos, and more.
* Expand your professional network and have fun!
Features of the App:
* Update - a quick way to share photos, comments, where you are, and which session you’re
* Activity - keep your finger on the pulse of the event. See what people are doing, view photos from
the event, find trending sessions and topics, and “like” and comment on other attendee check-ins
* Agenda - view the full agenda and related information (session time, room number, speaker info, etc.)
* Users - see who’s at the event, and connect with them on the app
* Sponsors - find exhibitors and sponsors, check-in to leave comments and feedback
* Profile - your official app profile, highlighting your name, profile photo, title, and company
Enjoy the app and have a great show!
Computerworld’s Open Business Conference is the premier forum for learning from and sharing with the industry’s top strategists in open technologies - helping attendees to discover and deploy game winning open source game plans. It is ground zero for learning from the experts, and networking with open source peers, developers and sponsors -- including sessions on the following:
* Building data-rich mobile services with open APIs to navigate the confusing labyrinth of cloud computing projects to better process data
* How to decipher the data explosion and put data to work for your enterprise
* How to capitalize on the cutting edge technologies being offered, including Cassandra, Hadoop, OpenStack and more
* Ways to connect with the developers, users and companies behind technologies like HTML5 frameworks such as jQuery and Sproutcore, NoSQL databases
This two-day conference covers the open source strategic challenges that IT management deals with on a daily basis and the implementation of tactical issues that IT practitioners grapple with. In addition, this year, Open Business Conference will feature content focused for the developer community to ensure continued Open Source innovation. Come for sessions on sharing, teaching and communicating ways to build the best code will join sessions on the best ways to design mobile apps and how to function in an Open Cloud.
More from developer
added Import/Export functions
added great CommandlineFu.com templates
added Android 4+ styles
V1.1 KeyAuth and edit function for server and commands
One-click solution to execute remote commands via SSH.Simply create shortcuts for restarting your deamons/services. Integrates ConnectBot. All Passwords/Keys/Exports are securely stored and handled AES-encrypted. OpenSource