OCCU Mobile allows you to manage your Orange County’s Credit Union bank accounts, loans, and credit cards all in one secure location. This app has been designed from the ground up with your needs and feedback in mind.
• Touch ID login
• Quick Balance: View balance and last few transactions without logging in
• Deposit checks using your phone’s camera
• Send money to friends securely with Popmoney®
• View transaction history (6 months) including copies of your cleared checks
• Transfer money within your account
• Make payments to your loans and credit cards
• Use Bill Payment to pay your payees
• Check account balances
• Find Orange County’s Credit Union branches
• Find surcharge-free CO-OP ATMs
• Locate a CO-OP Shared Branch
• Tablet compatibility
As you’d expect, this app uses the latest in security and encryption technology, keeping your private bank account information safe.
Simply download the app and then log in with your Online Banking username and password.
For installation support, call (888) 354-6228 Monday – Friday, 8 am to 7 pm, or Saturday 9 am to 2 pm
Mobile Banking is free for Orange County's Credit Union Members. However, your mobile carrier may assess text messaging and/or Web access charges. Membership in Orange County's Credit Union is available to anyone who lives or works in Orange or Riverside Counties, CA or the neighboring communities of Long Beach, Lakewood, Cerritos, or Signal Hill. Don't live or work in our area? You may also qualify through your employer or if your immediate family Member banks with us. Ask for details. Federally Insured by NCUA