The Judaica Press English translation of Rashi on Tanach is available as an in-app purchase! This translation includes many added explanatory notes and references to expand your understanding of both Rashi's commentary and the Tanach. You can now study Rashi in two easy-to-view parallel columns of Hebrew and English.
Tanach Bible is available for all Android versions. For users with devices running Android 4.2 or later, an entirely new user interface with many enhancements has been added. The new user interface includes more text views, a cursor for native editing in the search box, new icons, an improved help section with a table of contents and quick start guide, and more flexible navigation within the app.
Tanach Bible includes the Hebrew text and English translation of:
• Torah - Five Books of Moses
• Nevi'im - Prophets
• Ketuvim - Writings
• Hebrew text of Rashi on the entire Tanach
• Easy navigation to all books of the Bible
• Long press on any chapter number to go directly to any chapter/verse
• Option to view Chumash by weekly and special Torah readings
• Haftarah readings are associated with Torah readings
• View Rashi and Hebrew text in parallel columns
• View English or Hebrew text in flowing passage or in verse-by-verse display
• View Hebrew and English text in parallel columns with Rashi text below
• View Hebrew and English text in parallel columns
• View Rashi commentary in regular Hebrew or ‘Rashi script’
• Bookmark verses
• Sort bookmarks by most recent or by book
• Full text search in Hebrew
• Full text search in English
• Copy or share on social media on a verse or range of verses
• Choice of English or Hebrew user interface
• Add a note to a verse, search and sort notes (Android 4.2 and later only)
For users running Android 4.2 or later, Tanach Bible uses native Android keyboards to support Hebrew text input for search and notes. Enable Hebrew for your keyboard through the Android Settings, or install a Hebrew keyboard from Google Play.
For users running earlier versions of Android, Tanach Bible requires no special Hebrew support. It’s built into the app!
Tanach Bible is a joint project of ZigZag, Inc. and Davka Corporation.
Keywords: Bible, Torah, Tanach, Tanakh, Jewish, Hebrew, Judaism, Parasha, Old Testament, תנ"ך, תורה, Israel
This allows you to search for Hebrew words. In addition, it allows you to bookmark verses by clicking on them. You can also email verses.
* Browse by Chapter
* Browse by Parashah for Torah
* Search in Hebrew
* Bookmark Verses
* Email Verses
* Font Size preference
* Hebrew Only
עכשיו תוכלו לדפדף ואף לערוך חיפוש בכל התנ"ל על ה-Android שלכם. כולל תורה נביאים וכתובים . החומש ניתן לדיפדוף לפי פרק או פרשה וכולל את כל חמשה חומשי תורה [בראשית, שמות, ויקרא, במדבר ודברים] וכן הנביאים וכתובים.
אפלקציה זו הינו היחיד הקיים כעת בחנות iphone app והיחיד המאפשר לכם לחפש מילה בעברית. ניתן אף להשתמש בסימניה לפסוקיםע"י לחיצה כפולה. כמו כן ניתן לשלוח פסוקים באי מייל לעצמכם או לחברים ובני משפחה.
חמשה חומשי תורה
* שמואל (א' ב')
* מלכים (א' ב')
* תרי עשר
* שיר השירים
* ערזא ונחמיה
* דברי הימים
* חיפוש לפי פרק
* חיפוש לפי פרשה
* חיפוש בעברית
* סימון פסוקים
* שליחת פסוקים באי מייל
* שינוי גודל פונט לבחירתכם
Since Google does not yet have a hebrew keyboard, we created one so you can type Hebrew and get translation. This application uses the Google Translate API and requires internet access to work.
* Translate Hebrew to English
* Translate English to Hebrew
* Single Words or Full Sentences
The CJB is a translation of the Bible into English and it consists of a revised translation of the Old Testament plus the original Jewish New Testament translation in one volume. It was published in 1998 .
The CJB follows the order and the names of the Old Testament books in the Jewish Bible, rather than those of typical Christian Bibles. It uses Hebrew names for people and places, such as Eliyahu for "Elijah", and Sha'ul for "Saul." The work also incorporates Hebrew and Yiddish expressions.
This app is available completely FREE in your cellphone, so you can take it with you and read it any time whenever you want.
Never feel alone again. With The complete Jewish Bible all your issues and problems will become less important as you´ll feel and receive the possitive messages and good vibes the Bible has for you.
Share it with your family and friends.
Feel great with your Bible at your side any moment of the day.
Download it now from Google Play Store and experience a real approach with Your Lord.
If you are a student, tourist or traveler, it will helps you to learn the language!
Hebrew is the language of jewish people and the official language of Israel.
The Hebrew Bible (also Hebrew Scriptures, Jewish Bible (Judaica Bible); Latin: Biblia Hebraica) is a term used by biblical scholars to refer to the Tanakh (Hebrew: תנ"ך), the canonical collection of Jewish texts, which is the common textual source of the several canonical editions of the Christian Old Testament. These texts are composed mainly in Biblical Hebrew, with some passages in Biblical Aramaic (in the books of Daniel, Ezra and a few others).
The term Hebrew Bible is an attempt to provide specificity with respect to contents, while avoiding allusion to any particular interpretative tradition or theological school of thought. It is widely used in academic writing and interfaith discussion in relatively neutral contexts meant to include dialogue among all religious traditions, but not widely in the inner discourse of the religions which use its text.
Hebrew Bible is a term that refers to the Tanakh (Jewish canon) in relation to the many Christian biblical canons. In its Latin form, Biblia Hebraica, it traditionally serves as a title for printed editions of the Masoretic Text.
Many biblical studies scholars advocate use of the term "Hebrew Bible" (or "Hebrew Scriptures") when discussing these books in academic writing, as a neutral substitute to terms with religious connotations (e.g., the non-neutral term "Old Testament"). The Society of Biblical Literature's Handbook of Style, which is the standard for major academic journals like the Harvard Theological Review and conservative Protestant journals like the Bibliotheca Sacra and the Westminster Theological Journal, suggests that authors "be aware of the connotations of alternative expressions such as... Hebrew Bible [and] Old Testament" without prescribing the use of either.
My Tanach includes:
* Hebrew text of Torah (Five Books of Moses), Nevi'im (Prophets), Ketuvim (Writings), displayed in either flowing text or verse-by-verse format
* Eight text sizes for comfortable viewing on all devices
* Easy navigation to all books of the Bible
* Long press on any chapter number to go directly to any chapter/verse
* Bookmark verses
* Sort bookmarks by most recent or by book
* Copy or share a verse or range of verses to social media, such as Facebook and Twitter
* Choice of English or Hebrew user interface
With in-app purchases, you can personalize My Tanach with:
* Search feature. Lets you search the entire text of the Tanach, or any book or chapter, for specific words, phrases, prefixes or suffixes.
* Chumash index to go directly to weekly and special Torah readings, Haftarah readings.
* Notes feature. Add a note to a verse in Hebrew, English or any other language supported on your device. Copy/paste text from the Tanach into a note (Hebrew can include nekudot).
* Modern English translation of the entire Tanach, which can be displayed side-by-side with the Hebrew Tanach text, by itself, or in conjuction with other purchased texts.
* Rashi's commentary on the entire Tanach, in Hebrew, with 'Rashi script' as a display option. Rashi's commentary on the Torah also includes nekudot (vowels). The Rashi commentary can be displayed side-by-side with the Hebrew Tanach text, or in conjunction with other purchased texts.
*Judaica Press English translation of Rashi on Tanach. This translation includes many added explanatory notes and references to expand your understanding of both Rashi's commentary and the Tanach. This commentary can be displayed side-by-side with the Hebrew Tanach text, or in conjunction with other purchased texts.
My Tanach is a joint project of ZigZag, Inc. and Davka Corporation.
Keywords: Bible, Torah, Tanach, Tanakh, Jewish, Hebrew, Judaism, Parasha, Old Testament, תנ"ך, תורה, Israel
In Hebrew and fully punctuated!
Now you are able to read the bible even if you don't have an internet connection, all the punctuated bible in your hand everytime and everywhere!
Now you can add chapters/Parashot/range of verses to favorites and read them later easily and quickly!
Font size too small? Now it's possible to increase and decrease font size quickly and easily!
Now the whole Torah is also divided by Parashot, you can now read by the Parasha of the week
Also join Bible lexicon community on google+ https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/104475940864223988052
For help see http://biblelexicon.net/help
• Lexicon search
• Concordance search
• Bible text (multiple Bible texts can be paralleled side by side)
• Passage translator (Translate selected passage from original text)
• Vocabulary creator (Create and print vocabulary for selected passage)
• Exegetical study tool (helps you get inside the text)
• Bookmarks, Notes
• Searching by Greek/Hebrew characters, strong numbers, transliteration
• Clickable words (dialog box with further study options)
• Concordance, Bible text, Vocabulary exports
• Night mode
• Phone & Tablet layout
• Google+, Facebook, Twitter share
• Free, no ads
• And some other features…
Please, rate only application features, implementation, design, user-friendliness and so on. If application force closes rather write me an email or report the problem so I can make update fixing this. This way is much helpful.
- Arabic: Arabic Bible
- Chinese: Chinese Union Version Simplified, Chinese Union Version Traditional
- Czech: Bible 21, Bible kralická, Český ekumenický překlad, Český studijní překlad, Svaté Písmo - Překlad nového světa 1997
- Dutch: Statenvertaling
- English: American standard version, Bible in Basic English, Geneva Bible, King James Version, World English Bible, Young's Literal Translation
- French: French Darby Translation, French Louis Segond, La Sainte Bible
- German: Elberfelder 1905, Luther Bible
- Greek: Byzantine NT, Nestle 1904 Greek New Testament, SBL Greek New Testament, Septuagint, Textus Receptus, Westcott-Hort
- Hebrew: Aleppo Codex, Biblia Hebraica Stuttgartensia, Westminster Leningrad Codex
- Indonesian: Terjemahan Baru
- Italian: Italian Diodati Bibbia
- Japanese: Japan Bible
- Korean: Korean ASV
- Latin: Latin Vulgate
- Polish: Biblia gdańska
- Portuguese: Almeida Revista e Corrigida
- Romanian: Dumitru Cornilescu
- Russian: Russian Synodal Bible
- Slovak: Slovenský ekumenický preklad
- Spanish: Reina-Valera, Sagradas Escrituras
- Swahili: Biblia Takatifu
- Swedish: Svenska 1917 års bibelöversättning
- Syriac: The Syriac New Testament (Peshitta)
- Tamil: Tamil BSI, Tamil WBTC
- Turkish: Turkish Bible
- Vietnamese: Vietnamese Bible
- Greek: Abridged Greek - Czech, Bartoň Uvedení do Novozákonní Řečtiny, Mounce The Basics of Biblical Greek, Strongs greek, Thayer's NT Greek Lexicon, Tichý greek
- Hebrew: Brown Driver Briggs Hebrew lexicon, Hebrew lexicon, Strongs hebrew, Weingreen hebrew
- Latin: Latin lexicon
★☆★ HD GRAPHICS ★☆★
iMishna takes advantage of the Android display and offers stunning high-definition graphics and interfaces to make learning the Mishna an even more pleasurable experience in both portrait and landscape modes.
★☆★ ENGLISH TRANSLATION ★☆★
iMishna includes a comprehensive English translation. Thousands of hyperlinked footnotes have also been included for more detailed explanation.
Most Masechtas have an English translation and we will continue to add more with future free updates.
The English can be viewed in a seperate window (Dual-View Mode) or in an interlinear format.
★☆★ CLASSIC COMMENTARIES ★☆★
iMishna includes the insightful, hebrew commentaries of the Tosfos Yom Tov and Bartenura.
Just like the English translation, commentaries can be viewed in a seperate window (Dual-View Mode) or in an interlinear format.
★☆★ AUDIO LECTURES ★☆★
iMishna features audio lectures for every Mishna that can be added or removed from the built-in Download Manager. Lectures are given by Rabbi Rabbi Chaim Brown.
★☆★ MISHNA YOMI ★☆★
There is a built-in Mishna Yomi calculator that allows you to see the day's Mishna with just one touch. Follow the cycle and complete every Mishna in just 6 years.
iMishna makes the process portable and easy.
★☆★ BROWSE OR SEARCH ★☆★
Use the built-in Hebrew keyboard to search for anything within the 1000s of pages of iMishna. The results will be highlighted for easy access.
You can also browse by Seder, Masechta or jump to any specific chapter (Perek) with just a couple of taps.
★ NEW! iTalmud, iTorah for Android are now also available.
Please contact us with suggestions and constructive critique. We are hoping to build iMishna into the perfect application based on community feedback.
1. The Holy Bible in Hebrew, Modern Hebrew Bible (United Bible Societies), Since 1850
2. The Holy Bible in Basic English, Published by Cambridge University, Translated by Prof. S. H. Hooke, University of London, BBE is composed of 1,000 words since 1949.
3. Extra Contents
- Extra Contents
1. Whole Bible Reading Plan for 50 Days and 365 Days
2. 60 Bible Key Verses, The Lord’s Prayer, The Apostles' Creed, and The Lausanne Covenant
3. Searching the Bible verses by words, Listening Bible audio, Everyday meditation, etc.
4. Bible Reading History (Save by Pressing menu in each chapter)
1. Offline Bible (Internet connection is not required to read.)
2. Very useful to study English with the best Book in the world
3. Supporting extra large screen (both portrait and landscape mode)
4. No suspicious access permissions
- The app. can interact with audio files in "audio4bible" folder in external storage.
The audio file name format needs to be "[Book]-[Chapter].mp3", eg. /mnt/sdcard/audio4bible/2Chronicles-36.mp3
ps 1. You can distribute this application freely in any situation for His favor. ;)
ps 2. There are many different language versions of Bible from the project and Kids Bible Story applications. We hope this can help to the faith of our children.
+ You have been taught the holy Scriptures from childhood, and they have given you the wisdom to receive the salvation that comes by trusting in Christ Jesus. [2 Timothy 3:15]
※ The Bible-smith Project: "The Gospel for Everyone"
This project develops any kind of Bible related Apps/Info. for more effective and efficient evangelism.
Please walk together with this project by prayer, and you can send us the Bible text (VPL: Verse Per Line Format) in any language where needs the gospel. We will develop a Bible android app. of that language. (Every process and product are free of charge. ;)
To donate the project, PayPal: firstname.lastname@example.org
+ We are conscious that all things are working together for good to those who have love for God in His purpose. [Romans 8:28]
+ My life is to complete the task the Lord has given me to testify to the Gospel of the grace of God, so that I may finish my race with joy. [Acts 20:24]
+ He who overcomes, and keeps my works to the end, to him I will give rule over the nations. [Revelation 2:26]
אתה יכול לשמור את מסד הנתונים במכשיר של המשתמש כדי הפצה חופשיה של התנ"ך לאחרים נוח אחד קובץ מסד הנתונים SQLite.
מהתכונות הנחמדות - פשוט וקל לניווט.
כמו כן יש את היכולת לשמור לקובץ טקסט, והספר של פרק.
הפרק לדלג קדימה ואחורה עם האצבע שלך.
להגדיל או להקטין את גודל הגופן.
שלום לך, אחים ואחיות!
MyBible is a Bible reading and studying Android application developed to be a convenient pocket tool for everyday Bible reading, verses and chapters memorizing, simple or complex searches in the Bible text, bookmarking, comparing of different Bible translations (in the same or in different languages), referring to the Strong's dictionary, taking notes during church services, etc. MyBible development was inspired by PalmBible+ (which was unsurpassed in PalmOS world).
Main MyBible features:
- Maximally convenient and easy Bible navigation.
- Remembering of the last position in every Bible book visited.
- Easy page up/page down functionality, controllable via left/right screen halves touch and via volume hardware buttons.
- Displaying of an entire Bible book (not just one chapter at a time).
- Categorized colored bookmarks which can span several verses and interleave.
- Two or three parallel Bible translations, auto-synchronized by the current position or scrolled independently.
- Selected verses copying - adjacent or separately standing verses.
- Easily available notes entry window.
- Fast and functionally powerful search in Bible text.
Unique MyBible features:
- Strong's number usage search in a Bible translation.
- Built-in Russian-English numbering correspondence for the books of Psalms, Job, Song of Solomon. This allows parallel reading of these books in Russian and other European languages translations (English, German, Spanish, etc).
- Cross-references used in Russian Synodal translation - built-in to the text.
- Huge cross references database from the Open Bible project, callable for a verse.
- Old paper-like background with worn edges effect.
Big number of Bible translations available. There is an independent site with additional Bible translations for MyBible, which are not from the public domain and thus are not available for downloading from the MyBible repository: myb.ph4.org
MyBible modules structure description is available here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/12rf4Pqy13qhnAW31uKkaWNTBDTtRbNW0s7cM0vcimlA
Please report all problems with modules to Vladimir Iakovlev, email@example.com
This dictionary is totally offline, no internet connection needed.
Hebrew,Dictionary,Hebrew-englishdictionary,english-hebrew dictionary,hebrew dictionaries,hebrew ABC,hebrew words,learn hebrew,speak hebrew,Israel,Jerusalem,Jewish,Bible,Jew,Judaism