The Judaica Press English translation of Rashi on Tanach is available as an in-app purchase! This translation includes many added explanatory notes and references to expand your understanding of both Rashi's commentary and the Tanach. You can now study Rashi in two easy-to-view parallel columns of Hebrew and English.
Tanach Bible is available for all Android versions. For users with devices running Android 4.2 or later, an entirely new user interface with many enhancements has been added. The new user interface includes more text views, a cursor for native editing in the search box, new icons, an improved help section with a table of contents and quick start guide, and more flexible navigation within the app.
Tanach Bible includes the Hebrew text and English translation of:
• Torah - Five Books of Moses
• Nevi'im - Prophets
• Ketuvim - Writings
• Hebrew text of Rashi on the entire Tanach
• Easy navigation to all books of the Bible
• Long press on any chapter number to go directly to any chapter/verse
• Option to view Chumash by weekly and special Torah readings
• Haftarah readings are associated with Torah readings
• View Rashi and Hebrew text in parallel columns
• View English or Hebrew text in flowing passage or in verse-by-verse display
• View Hebrew and English text in parallel columns with Rashi text below
• View Hebrew and English text in parallel columns
• View Rashi commentary in regular Hebrew or ‘Rashi script’
• Bookmark verses
• Sort bookmarks by most recent or by book
• Full text search in Hebrew
• Full text search in English
• Copy or share on social media on a verse or range of verses
• Choice of English or Hebrew user interface
• Add a note to a verse, search and sort notes (Android 4.2 and later only)
For users running Android 4.2 or later, Tanach Bible uses native Android keyboards to support Hebrew text input for search and notes. Enable Hebrew for your keyboard through the Android Settings, or install a Hebrew keyboard from Google Play.
For users running earlier versions of Android, Tanach Bible requires no special Hebrew support. It’s built into the app!
Tanach Bible is a joint project of ZigZag, Inc. and Davka Corporation.
Keywords: Bible, Torah, Tanach, Tanakh, Jewish, Hebrew, Judaism, Parasha, Old Testament, תנ"ך, תורה, Israel
Presenting the Word of God as a unified Jewish book, the Complete Jewish Bible is a translation for Jews and non-Jews alike. It connects Jews with the Jewishness of the Messiah, and non-Jews with their Jewish roots. Names and key terms are returned to their original Hebrew and presented in easy-to-understand transliterations, enabling the reader to say them the way Yeshua (Jesus) did! For readers familiar with the Jewish New Testament, the Complete Jewish Bible is a welcome sight!
Download now this free app for your cell phone or tablet android!
It's Free and 100% Recommended!
Since Google does not yet have a hebrew keyboard, we created one so you can type Hebrew and get translation. This application uses the Google Translate API and requires internet access to work.
* Translate Hebrew to English
* Translate English to Hebrew
* Single Words or Full Sentences
If you are a student, tourist or traveler, it will helps you to learn the language!
Hebrew is the language of jewish people and the official language of Israel.
Disclaimer: This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement.
Google Translate link: http://translate.google.com
In Hebrew and fully punctuated!
Now you are able to read the bible even if you don't have an internet connection, all the punctuated bible in your hand everytime and everywhere!
Now you can add chapters/Parashot/range of verses to favorites and read them later easily and quickly!
Font size too small? Now it's possible to increase and decrease font size quickly and easily!
Now the whole Torah is also divided by Parashot, you can now read by the Parasha of the week
The Hebrew Bible (also Hebrew Scriptures, Jewish Bible (Judaica Bible); Latin: Biblia Hebraica) is a term used by biblical scholars to refer to the Tanakh (Hebrew: תנ"ך), the canonical collection of Jewish texts, which is the common textual source of the several canonical editions of the Christian Old Testament. These texts are composed mainly in Biblical Hebrew, with some passages in Biblical Aramaic (in the books of Daniel, Ezra and a few others).
The term Hebrew Bible is an attempt to provide specificity with respect to contents, while avoiding allusion to any particular interpretative tradition or theological school of thought. It is widely used in academic writing and interfaith discussion in relatively neutral contexts meant to include dialogue among all religious traditions, but not widely in the inner discourse of the religions which use its text.
Hebrew Bible is a term that refers to the Tanakh (Jewish canon) in relation to the many Christian biblical canons. In its Latin form, Biblia Hebraica, it traditionally serves as a title for printed editions of the Masoretic Text.
Many biblical studies scholars advocate use of the term "Hebrew Bible" (or "Hebrew Scriptures") when discussing these books in academic writing, as a neutral substitute to terms with religious connotations (e.g., the non-neutral term "Old Testament"). The Society of Biblical Literature's Handbook of Style, which is the standard for major academic journals like the Harvard Theological Review and conservative Protestant journals like the Bibliotheca Sacra and the Westminster Theological Journal, suggests that authors "be aware of the connotations of alternative expressions such as... Hebrew Bible [and] Old Testament" without prescribing the use of either.
My Tanach includes:
* Hebrew text of Torah (Five Books of Moses), Nevi'im (Prophets), Ketuvim (Writings), displayed in either flowing text or verse-by-verse format
* Eight text sizes for comfortable viewing on all devices
* Easy navigation to all books of the Bible
* Long press on any chapter number to go directly to any chapter/verse
* Bookmark verses
* Sort bookmarks by most recent or by book
* Copy or share a verse or range of verses to social media, such as Facebook and Twitter
* Choice of English or Hebrew user interface
With in-app purchases, you can personalize My Tanach with:
* Search feature. Lets you search the entire text of the Tanach, or any book or chapter, for specific words, phrases, prefixes or suffixes.
* Chumash index to go directly to weekly and special Torah readings, Haftarah readings.
* Notes feature. Add a note to a verse in Hebrew, English or any other language supported on your device. Copy/paste text from the Tanach into a note (Hebrew can include nekudot).
* Modern English translation of the entire Tanach, which can be displayed side-by-side with the Hebrew Tanach text, by itself, or in conjuction with other purchased texts.
* Rashi's commentary on the entire Tanach, in Hebrew, with 'Rashi script' as a display option. Rashi's commentary on the Torah also includes nekudot (vowels). The Rashi commentary can be displayed side-by-side with the Hebrew Tanach text, or in conjunction with other purchased texts.
*Judaica Press English translation of Rashi on Tanach. This translation includes many added explanatory notes and references to expand your understanding of both Rashi's commentary and the Tanach. This commentary can be displayed side-by-side with the Hebrew Tanach text, or in conjunction with other purchased texts.
My Tanach is a joint project of ZigZag, Inc. and Davka Corporation.
Keywords: Bible, Torah, Tanach, Tanakh, Jewish, Hebrew, Judaism, Parasha, Old Testament, תנ"ך, תורה, Israel
אתה יכול לשמור את מסד הנתונים במכשיר של המשתמש כדי הפצה חופשיה של התנ"ך לאחרים נוח אחד קובץ מסד הנתונים SQLite.
מהתכונות הנחמדות - פשוט וקל לניווט.
כמו כן יש את היכולת לשמור לקובץ טקסט, והספר של פרק.
הפרק לדלג קדימה ואחורה עם האצבע שלך.
להגדיל או להקטין את גודל הגופן.
שלום לך, אחים ואחיות!
Internet connection needed.
Hebrew NT and research tools rights reserved to the bible society in Israel.
Song of Solomon
Bible, Holy Bible, English Bible, Christian, Christianity, King James Version, King James, United Kingdom, UK, United States of America, USA, Ireland, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, India, Malta, Bahamas, Trinidad and Tobago, Belize, Guyana, Jamaica
БИБЛИЯТА, Bybel, 圣经, 聖經 , Bibel, Bijbel, La Bible, Alkitab, الكتاب المقدس, 聖書, Bibbia, 성경, Bībele , Bibelen, Biblia, Bíblia, Библия, Bibeln, Біблія, Kinh Thánh
(1) Search the entire list of headwords by prefix.
(2) Search by root.
(3) Full text search on any English keyword in any of the definitions.
(4) Built-in Hebrew keyboard.
(5) Performs license check only once and then is permanently offline!
This updated edition of Strong's Exhaustive Concordance takes James Strong's monumental work and updates it to be even more useful to the modern reader. It maintains all of the features that have made Strong's indispensable for over 100 years:
- Allows the reader to easily find all biblical occurrences of a word in the King James Version
- Points the reader to the underlying Hebrew and Greek words
- Uses the Strong's numbering system which is used in many of the new study tools of today
And adds new features that make it even more useful:
- Corrected, updated, and expanded using the latest computing search tools
- Extra-clear font and page design make this edition readable and easy to navigate
- Updated and improved Hebrew and Greek dictionaries tie each word to the Greek or Hebrew root
- Discover the Hebrew and Greek words underlying the KJV English using the Strong's numbering system
- Use the updated Hebrew and Greek dictionaries to find brief definitions of each word of the original languages
Go beyond mere searches for lost verses and hone your skills by utilizing this tool's more advanced features.
Find every occurrence of any word in the King James Version Bible. Only the words not likely to be used in locating a passage have been eliminated (words such as should, those, and when) or condensed to include only the important occurrences (words such as bring, day, and might).
Students of the Bible utilize the wealth of resources offered in Strong's ranging from doing word and thematic studies to probing the deeper meanings embedded in the original languages of the Bible.
▷ OS: Android 2.1 and above
▷Supports devices operating on Android OS: Samsung Galaxy S, Samsung Galaxy S Hoppin,, Samsung Galaxy S2, Samsung Galaxy HD, Samsung Galaxy S2 LTE, Samsung Galaxy Note, Sky Vega Racer, Sky Izar.
※ This app may not perform smoothly on devices other than the ones specified above.
▷System Requirements: Smart phones with SD card. Requires minimum storage of 50M. Downloading audio files require storage of 1GB.
1) Bible Translations
Bible translations in Korean include New Korean Revised Version, Revised New Korean Standard Version, Revised Common Translation, Korean Revised Version, and New Korean Revised Version in Easy Mixed Script (Chinese letters inscribed alongside the Korean text).
Bible translations in English include King James Version, American Standard Version, Good News Translation, and Contemporary English Version.
※ English Standard Version available for in-app purchase (1,000 Won)
2) Cross references, footnotes, study notes
3) Devotional resources – The Lord’s Prayer, the Apostle’s Creed, responsive readings, Ten Commandments
4) About the Bible – Introduction of Bible books, Man-made things of the Bible, How the Bible came to us, Units and measurements in the Bible, History of Korean Bible translation
5) Bible reading resources – Daily Bible reading, annual reading plan and user created reading plans, alarm
6) Audio files of the NKRV and CEV (male/female voice)
7) User created content management – Bookmarks, favourite passages, highlighted passages, notes
▪ Main Functions
1) User interface developed to display all related information such as cross reference, footnotes, explanatory notes, etc within the Bible passage just below the verse by giving it a simple touch.
2) Personalized Bible reading is enabled through reading of multiple translations, and options like turning on/off the Chinese script, words of Jesus in red, section heading display. Users can also make their own reading plans, share their visualized reading progress with friends, and read the Bible in groups.
3) Users can bookmark, highlight, or add notes to the selected verse by using the verse number menu, and manage such content at the User menu.
4) Search can be defined to the Bible passage or section headings. Multiple keyword search is enabled.
5) Motion-activated functions
All references appearing in a full-display mode will disappear instantly when users shake their smart phones. When in a checkerboard view mode, pressing the book name for a longer while will display the first chapter of the selected book on the screen.
- Users unfamiliar with the Bible can choose to select books arranged in alphabetical order and by referring to the abbreviated book name list
- Sharing of Bible passages via SNS such as Twitter, Facebook, Kakao Talk (Korean mobile messenger) and by e-mail
- Setting alarms with favourite Bible passages (audio)
- Yearly Bible reading plan
The Holy Bible in the New Korean Revised Version (1998)©Korean Bible Society
The Holy Bible in the Revised Common Translation (1999)©Korean Bible Society
The Holy Bible in the Revised New Korean Standard Version (2001)©Korean Bible Society
The Holy Bible in the Korean Revised Version (1961)©Korean Bible Society
The Holy Bible in Easy Mixed Script (2005)©Korean Bible Society
The King James Version (1611)
The American Standard Version (1901)
The Good News Translation (1992)©American Bible Society,
The Contemporary English Version (1995)©American Bible Society
The English Standard Version (2001)©Crossway
The Korean Bible Society Mobile Bible 1.0©Korean Bible Society
Product Website http://mobile.bskorea.or.kr
The Korean Bible Society Website http://www.bskorea.or.kr
Offline full English (Israelites) Bible book! (Tanach)
(Also available: Hebrew Tanach\Bible)
- Change font, color and font size
- English and Hebrew menus
- Send chapter to email
- Toggle Full screen
- Context menu (long press text).
Bereishit - Genesis
Shemot - Exodus
Vayikra - Leviticus
Bamidbar - Numbers
Devarim - Deuteronomy
Yehoshua - Joshua
Shoftim - Judges
Shmuel I - I Samuel
Shmuel II - II Samuel
Melachim I - I Kings
Melachim II - II Kings
Yirmiyahu - Jeremiah
Yechezkel - Ezekiel
Hoshea - Hosea
Yoel - Joel
Ovadiah - Obadiah
Yonah - Jonah
Michah - Micah
Nachum - Nahum
Chavakuk - Habakkuk
Tzefaniah - Zephaniah
Chaggai - Haggai
Tehillim - Psalms
Mishlei - Proverbs
Iyov - Job
Shir Hashirim - Song of Songs
Rut - Ruth
Eichah - Lamentations
Kohelet - Ecclesiastes
Nechemiah - Nehemiah
Divrei Hayamim I - I Chronicles
Divrei Hayamim II - II Chronicles
Keywords: Hebrew, Jew, Israel