The Judaica Press English translation of Rashi on Tanach is available as an in-app purchase! This translation includes many added explanatory notes and references to expand your understanding of both Rashi's commentary and the Tanach. You can now study Rashi in two easy-to-view parallel columns of Hebrew and English.
Tanach Bible is available for all Android versions. For users with devices running Android 4.2 or later, an entirely new user interface with many enhancements has been added. The new user interface includes more text views, a cursor for native editing in the search box, new icons, an improved help section with a table of contents and quick start guide, and more flexible navigation within the app.
Tanach Bible includes the Hebrew text and English translation of:
• Torah - Five Books of Moses
• Nevi'im - Prophets
• Ketuvim - Writings
• Hebrew text of Rashi on the entire Tanach
• Easy navigation to all books of the Bible
• Long press on any chapter number to go directly to any chapter/verse
• Option to view Chumash by weekly and special Torah readings
• Haftarah readings are associated with Torah readings
• View Rashi and Hebrew text in parallel columns
• View English or Hebrew text in flowing passage or in verse-by-verse display
• View Hebrew and English text in parallel columns with Rashi text below
• View Hebrew and English text in parallel columns
• View Rashi commentary in regular Hebrew or ‘Rashi script’
• Bookmark verses
• Sort bookmarks by most recent or by book
• Full text search in Hebrew
• Full text search in English
• Copy or share on social media on a verse or range of verses
• Choice of English or Hebrew user interface
• Add a note to a verse, search and sort notes (Android 4.2 and later only)
For users running Android 4.2 or later, Tanach Bible uses native Android keyboards to support Hebrew text input for search and notes. Enable Hebrew for your keyboard through the Android Settings, or install a Hebrew keyboard from Google Play.
For users running earlier versions of Android, Tanach Bible requires no special Hebrew support. It’s built into the app!
Tanach Bible is a joint project of ZigZag, Inc. and Davka Corporation.
Keywords: Bible, Torah, Tanach, Tanakh, Jewish, Hebrew, Judaism, Parasha, Old Testament, תנ"ך, תורה, Israel
In Hebrew and fully punctuated!
Now you are able to read the bible even if you don't have an internet connection, all the punctuated bible in your hand everytime and everywhere!
Now you can add chapters/Parashot/range of verses to favorites and read them later easily and quickly!
Font size too small? Now it's possible to increase and decrease font size quickly and easily!
Now the whole Torah is also divided by Parashot, you can now read by the Parasha of the week
Since Google does not yet have a hebrew keyboard, we created one so you can type Hebrew and get translation. This application uses the Google Translate API and requires internet access to work.
* Translate Hebrew to English
* Translate English to Hebrew
* Single Words or Full Sentences
Includes approximately 5000 Hebrew Verbs and allows -
* Search by all the verb forms
* Search by the standard form (past, 3rd person, single)
* Search by verb root
* Table of all forms for the chosen verb (time/person)
* Moving between all the available Binyans for the chosen verb's root
* Full Nikkud (Vowels marking)
Additional features, translations and integration with IRIS Mobile Hebrew-Russian-Hebrew - soon to come.
If you are a student, tourist or traveler, it will helps you to learn the language!
Hebrew is the language of jewish people and the official language of Israel.
The Hebrew Bible (also Hebrew Scriptures, Jewish Bible (Judaica Bible); Latin: Biblia Hebraica) is a term used by biblical scholars to refer to the Tanakh (Hebrew: תנ"ך), the canonical collection of Jewish texts, which is the common textual source of the several canonical editions of the Christian Old Testament. These texts are composed mainly in Biblical Hebrew, with some passages in Biblical Aramaic (in the books of Daniel, Ezra and a few others).
The term Hebrew Bible is an attempt to provide specificity with respect to contents, while avoiding allusion to any particular interpretative tradition or theological school of thought. It is widely used in academic writing and interfaith discussion in relatively neutral contexts meant to include dialogue among all religious traditions, but not widely in the inner discourse of the religions which use its text.
Hebrew Bible is a term that refers to the Tanakh (Jewish canon) in relation to the many Christian biblical canons. In its Latin form, Biblia Hebraica, it traditionally serves as a title for printed editions of the Masoretic Text.
Many biblical studies scholars advocate use of the term "Hebrew Bible" (or "Hebrew Scriptures") when discussing these books in academic writing, as a neutral substitute to terms with religious connotations (e.g., the non-neutral term "Old Testament"). The Society of Biblical Literature's Handbook of Style, which is the standard for major academic journals like the Harvard Theological Review and conservative Protestant journals like the Bibliotheca Sacra and the Westminster Theological Journal, suggests that authors "be aware of the connotations of alternative expressions such as... Hebrew Bible [and] Old Testament" without prescribing the use of either.
My Tanach includes:
* Hebrew text of Torah (Five Books of Moses), Nevi'im (Prophets), Ketuvim (Writings), displayed in either flowing text or verse-by-verse format
* Eight text sizes for comfortable viewing on all devices
* Easy navigation to all books of the Bible
* Long press on any chapter number to go directly to any chapter/verse
* Bookmark verses
* Sort bookmarks by most recent or by book
* Copy or share a verse or range of verses to social media, such as Facebook and Twitter
* Choice of English or Hebrew user interface
With in-app purchases, you can personalize My Tanach with:
* Search feature. Lets you search the entire text of the Tanach, or any book or chapter, for specific words, phrases, prefixes or suffixes.
* Chumash index to go directly to weekly and special Torah readings, Haftarah readings.
* Notes feature. Add a note to a verse in Hebrew, English or any other language supported on your device. Copy/paste text from the Tanach into a note (Hebrew can include nekudot).
* Modern English translation of the entire Tanach, which can be displayed side-by-side with the Hebrew Tanach text, by itself, or in conjuction with other purchased texts.
* Rashi's commentary on the entire Tanach, in Hebrew, with 'Rashi script' as a display option. Rashi's commentary on the Torah also includes nekudot (vowels). The Rashi commentary can be displayed side-by-side with the Hebrew Tanach text, or in conjunction with other purchased texts.
*Judaica Press English translation of Rashi on Tanach. This translation includes many added explanatory notes and references to expand your understanding of both Rashi's commentary and the Tanach. This commentary can be displayed side-by-side with the Hebrew Tanach text, or in conjunction with other purchased texts.
My Tanach is a joint project of ZigZag, Inc. and Davka Corporation.
Keywords: Bible, Torah, Tanach, Tanakh, Jewish, Hebrew, Judaism, Parasha, Old Testament, תנ"ך, תורה, Israel
אתה יכול לשמור את מסד הנתונים במכשיר של המשתמש כדי הפצה חופשיה של התנ"ך לאחרים נוח אחד קובץ מסד הנתונים SQLite.
מהתכונות הנחמדות - פשוט וקל לניווט.
כמו כן יש את היכולת לשמור לקובץ טקסט, והספר של פרק.
הפרק לדלג קדימה ואחורה עם האצבע שלך.
להגדיל או להקטין את גודל הגופן.
שלום לך, אחים ואחיות!
This dictionary is totally offline, no internet connection needed.
Prolog,Hebrew,dictionary,Hebrew dictionary,spanish-hebrew,hebrew-spanish,Israel,Jerusalem,Jewish, Bible,Jew,Judaism,Prolog,Hebreo,Diccionario,Hebreo-Español,aprender hebreo, hebreo, estudiar hebreo, aprender hebreo, hablar hebreo, Israel, Jerusalén, judíos, Biblia, judío, judaísmo
This updated edition of Strong's Exhaustive Concordance takes James Strong's monumental work and updates it to be even more useful to the modern reader. It maintains all of the features that have made Strong's indispensable for over 100 years:
- Allows the reader to easily find all biblical occurrences of a word in the King James Version
- Points the reader to the underlying Hebrew and Greek words
- Uses the Strong's numbering system which is used in many of the new study tools of today
And adds new features that make it even more useful:
- Corrected, updated, and expanded using the latest computing search tools
- Extra-clear font and page design make this edition readable and easy to navigate
- Updated and improved Hebrew and Greek dictionaries tie each word to the Greek or Hebrew root
- Discover the Hebrew and Greek words underlying the KJV English using the Strong's numbering system
- Use the updated Hebrew and Greek dictionaries to find brief definitions of each word of the original languages
Go beyond mere searches for lost verses and hone your skills by utilizing this tool's more advanced features.
Find every occurrence of any word in the King James Version Bible. Only the words not likely to be used in locating a passage have been eliminated (words such as should, those, and when) or condensed to include only the important occurrences (words such as bring, day, and might).
Students of the Bible utilize the wealth of resources offered in Strong's ranging from doing word and thematic studies to probing the deeper meanings embedded in the original languages of the Bible.
Hebrew Prayers is a pack of the essential Jewish Tefillot and Segulot. Can change Font size and color!
- Tefilat Hamazon
- Meein Shalosh
- Tefilas Haderech
- Shir Hasirim
- Tikun Klali
- Perek Shira
- Parashat Haman
- Parashat HaKetoret
- Tefilah Le Parnasa
- Iggeret HaRamban
- Tefilat HaShlah
Keywords: Torah, Tefilah, Jew, Israel
This allows you to search for Hebrew words. In addition, it allows you to bookmark verses by clicking on them. You can also email verses.
* Browse by Chapter
* Browse by Parashah for Torah
* Search in Hebrew
* Bookmark Verses
* Email Verses
* Font Size preference
* Hebrew Only
עכשיו תוכלו לדפדף ואף לערוך חיפוש בכל התנ"ל על ה-Android שלכם. כולל תורה נביאים וכתובים . החומש ניתן לדיפדוף לפי פרק או פרשה וכולל את כל חמשה חומשי תורה [בראשית, שמות, ויקרא, במדבר ודברים] וכן הנביאים וכתובים.
אפלקציה זו הינו היחיד הקיים כעת בחנות iphone app והיחיד המאפשר לכם לחפש מילה בעברית. ניתן אף להשתמש בסימניה לפסוקיםע"י לחיצה כפולה. כמו כן ניתן לשלוח פסוקים באי מייל לעצמכם או לחברים ובני משפחה.
חמשה חומשי תורה
* שמואל (א' ב')
* מלכים (א' ב')
* תרי עשר
* שיר השירים
* ערזא ונחמיה
* דברי הימים
* חיפוש לפי פרק
* חיפוש לפי פרשה
* חיפוש בעברית
* סימון פסוקים
* שליחת פסוקים באי מייל
* שינוי גודל פונט לבחירתכם
This app uses the Hebrew in Hand technology from ZigZag, Inc. to display the Hebrew text of the Psalms. Hebrew in Hand provides complete, self-contained support for re-sizable, re-flowable, Hebrew/Yiddish and mixed-language text with proper scroll bar placement (on the left for Hebrew).
The Hebrew in Hand Traditional font, which can be viewed in seven sizes in this app, provides exceptional readability on any screen, whatever the resolution.
כל 150 תהלים עם נקודות וטעמים
7 גודל גופן
תפלות קודם ואחר אמירת תהלים ביום חול
Tags: תהלים תהילים Psalms Jewish Tehillim Tehilim עברית Hebrew