With a shortcut to NearbyWikipedia (MENU -> NearbyWikipedia) you can easily switch to NearbyWikipedia. NearbyWikipedia is another app to search Wikipedia articles nearby your location, or anywhere in the map. It's a perfect matched app with PanoramioViewer.
- MyLocation supported, using GPS/network.
- Satellite/Map view supported.
- With location searching function, you can search any location easily.
- Support Move to SD card.
- Display with compass widget.
Maps Plus is a simple to use google search tool that helps you find addresses, places, weather forecast, coffee shops, restaurants, photos and also get driving directions.
Get Hourly or 10 Day weather forecasts from weather.com
The app provides your location based on latitude and longitude coordinates. The app is based on Google Maps API and is a fun way to explore features such as:
★Search for Address or Places
★Weather & Cloud Layer
★Maptypes: Map, Satellite, Terrain
★Traffic layer, Bicycle layer
★Street View (where available)
★Driving Directions (Car,Walk,Bike,Transit)
★Search word Autocomplete
**The app may require you to enable Location Services in the settings menu for location fix
Please send your suggestions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
# Nearby airports
- Separate listing from nearby airports using the geolocation feature.
# Favorites airports
- Possibility to add an airport to the favorites list.
# Weather information from airports
- Temperature, climate (through the background of the screen), humidity and distance to the airport.
# Search by number of flights and airline
- Listing filtering only the airlines operating at the airport.
# Search history
- History of filters (airport, flight number and airline), enabling new search quickly and with total and partial deletion (holding an item from the list).
# Saves flights
- Possibility to mark as favorite flight, facilitating new search and excluding total and partial ("holding" an item from the list).
# Support for English and Portuguese languages
# Also for Tablets
-> This application does not search flights at a later date and is not intended to facilitate or sell tickets.
-> The purpose of this application is to take the available information in the panels of the airports to the smartphones of the users.
* The update of the status of flights are the responsibility of the airlines.
* The information provided in this application is the same as it is on the website of Infraero.
In addition to consulting flights departure and arrivals schedules * in 50 Brazilian airports, now you are able to know the distance from where you are until the airport that you need to go and share your flight information through SMS, e-mail, Facebook or Twitter.
If you travel always in the same flight, you can add it as favorite and make your consultation even easier.
Still, you can see the weather forecast for the city in which the airport is located, and you will have access to Passenger’s Guide with major information on airport functioning, and several other topics connected to air travelling, which are available since the first version.
* Airlines are responsible for flights status update.