Great app, it provides me necesery overview of my cluster. However on my android 4.2 device i'm unable to import ovirt certificafes, so console to vm is not working, too.
Great! It's even better than the web UI for basic management (the one you should be doing from your phone)
Great tool, However since we moved to Ovirt 4 the "Console" / remote vm does not allow you to connect using a Spice connection and throws an error. Not sure this is full compatible or fully functional with Ovirt 4.
Need the ability to submit a client cert. My ovirt site requires a valid x509 client certificate because it's behind an apache SSL proxy. Please add the ability to submit one when the app connects to ovirt.
Did not work with oVirt 3.4 It kept complaining that it got back an empty token from the API...
- added support for multiple oVirt installations
- actions/lists/dashboards are now filtered by selecting accounts/clusters in the left drawer
- event lists are now correctly working for single vm, host, etc..
- better syncing and network detection
- enhanced security and support for certificates (import from file)
- sorting/filtering made more usable
- cleaner ui design and other enhacements/fixes
- old moVirt accounts are incompatible with this release