The first find your phone app on the Android Market continues to get better and better. Now with more features, it is easier than ever to track down your lost phone.
Wheres My Droid Features
~ Find phone by making it ring/vibrate
~ Find phone using GPS location
~ GPS Flare - Location alert on low battery
~ Text your attention word
~ Passcode protection to prevent unauthorized app changes
~ Notification of changed SIM card or phone number
~ Stealth Mode hides incoming text with attention word
~ White/Black list to control who can use the app via text
~ No battery drain
Advanced Security Features In Pro
~ Take pictures with the devices camera
~ Remotely lock device
~ Remotely wipe SD card
~ Remotely wipe phone data
~ Prevent app from being uninstalled
~ Hide the app icon
~ Use a landline to activate the app
~ Customizable ringtone when lost
Where's My Droid can turn the ringer volume up and make your phone ring. The app can also get the GPS coordinates with a link to Google maps if you're not near enough to your phone to hear the ringer. You have the freedom to track your phone from anywhere with a text messaged attention word or with our online Commander.
Feel secure knowing that a thief won't be able to access your personal information on your lost phone. In the Pro version you are able to wipe and lock your stolen phone. Locking your phone will make it unusable while you try to track your lost phone's location. If there is no hope of finding your phone, then you can erase your personal information with the wipe feature.
The app does require a lot of permissions. For more details on why the app needs these permissions visit WheresMyDroid.com
• Track a lost, stolen or missing device whether it belongs to you, your spouse or your child
• Locate smart phones and regular (also known as feature) phones via Find My Android Phone’s superior phone tracker technology
• Enjoy a more diverse array of features and benefits than those currently available from Androidlost, the Free Android Phone Tracker, Plan B, the Lockwatch Find Stolen Phone, Lost Droid Finder or SeekDroid
• Determine the location of any family member’s phone. The ability to track other member’s phones is a unique feature not found on many other phone tracker apps
• Keep tabs on a lost or missing device with real-time location updates. When the missing or stolen phone is moved, its location is updated instantly on the app’s map and the Find My Android Phone website
Find My Android Phone contains a superior phone tracker tool and uses state-of-the-art GPS navigational technology to locate lost or stolen phones. It is the essential app for anyone who has experienced the stress, worry, and inconvenience associated with a lost phone or even worse, a stolen phone. What’s more, the app is a free download for iOS, Android and Windows devices.
Lost Phone Found, With Find My Lost Phone
Find My Android Phone makes it easy to pinpoint the location of a missing phone whether it’s a smart phone or a feature phone. Better still, the app’s navigational assistance can guide you to it, making lost phone retrieval quick and easy. To locate smart phones, Find My Android Phone uses state-of-the-art GPS tracking technology. For lost feature phones, the app accurately pinpoints the phone’s location via “triangulation,” just like they do on the television programs “CSI” and “Law and Order”! Essentially, cell phone companies know a mobile device’s distance from cell phone towers. Find My Android Phone secures this data from cell phone companies and displays the phone’s whereabouts on the app’s map. From there, it’s easy for you to retrieve the lost feature phone.
Use the Phone Tracker To Locate Missing Phones. It’s easy to locate missing or stolen phones with Find My Android Phone or our website.
Find My Android Phone’s phone tracker feature helps you pinpoint the location of a missing phone using state-of-the-art GPS technology. Note: For this phone tracker feature to function, the app must be installed on the phone you’re looking for and on your own phone. Simply check the app’s map on your phone and there will be an icon indicating the location of the lost or stolen phone.
In the event a family member is not reachable, you can also locate the lost or stolen phone via our website. Once you’ve installed the app on your iPhone, Android or Windows Phone, just log into our website. You’ll see a map showing the location of your lost phone. The map also features directions to the device’s exact location. Another key feature is real-time updates on both the app’s map and our website. These maps are instantly updated whenever the phone moves.
Find My Android Phone Can Find A Stolen Phone.
Nothing is more worrisome and upsetting than a stolen phone. Thankfully, Find My Android Phone includes a navigational setting that, as long as the location app is running, tracks the whereabouts of a stolen phone and guides you (or better yet, law enforcement) to its exact location, quickly and easily.
Android Lost? Find My Android Phone Works with a Lost Android!
Droid users benefit from Find My Android Phone. Simply use a family member’s phone to track the location of the lost Android. As long as Find My Android Phone is running, it can provide the navigational assistance needed to locate your missing or lost Android.
Find My Android Phone Finds Feature Phones, Too.
Even if you or another family member don’t have smart phones, Find My Android Phone can still help.
● Locate Android devices associated with your Google account
● Reset your device's screen lock PIN
● Erase all data on the phone
* read sent and received SMS messages
* wipe phone
* lock phone
* erase SD card
* locate by GPS or network
* start alarm with flashing screen
* send SMS from web page
* message popup
* forward calls
* phone status: battery, imei, etc.
* remote SMS alarm
* remote SMS lock and unlock
* remote SMS erase SD card
* remote SMS wipe phone
* remote SMS APN control
* start/stop GPS
* start/stop WIFI
* hide from launcher
* email when SIM card is changed
* get call list
* take picture with front camera
* take picture with rear camera
* make your phone speak with text-to-speech
* SMS message command
* SMS speak command
* lock timeout
* restore settings on boot
* record sound from microphone
* start and stop data connection from SMS
* start and stop WIFI connection from SMS
* content browser prototype
The app does no polling to a server, so there is no extra battery usage.
More details on the control web site: http://www.androidlost.com.
Have a question? Please use the forum: http://groups.google.com/group/androidlost
If you have trouble uninstalling, please read the FAQ - there are several one-click solutions!
1. My Apps: Provides a list and count of applications installed on your phone / tablet with options to:
- Easily Search & Sort
- Uninstall the app (very useful feature!)
- Launch an App
2. Memory: Provides memory info for both Phone and SD card. How much memory is free / available and how much has been used?
3. Call History: Information about outgoing, incoming and missed calls for today, yesterday and last one week. Plus, it separately shows calls from known (the ones in your address book) and unknown contacts (the ones which are not in your address book). This is a very practical feature.
4. Camera Information: How much is the megapixel of back and front cameras. This info usually is buried in marketing material, but here you could easily find out. Plus, a very useful info on the number of photos that can be clicked from the camera based on megapixel of your phone camera and remaining memory on your phone.
5. Internet connection (2G, 3G, 4G or Wi-Fi) device is connected to.
6. Screen size: Size / resolution of screen in pixels and inches.
7. Screen density: Low, Medium, High, Extra High, Extra Extra High.
8. RAM: RAM of the device.
9. Android Version: Android OS name (Ex. Jelly Bean, KitKat) and version number.
10. Manufacturer and Model number of the device.
My Android app presents the above information in a very neat and simple manner so that anybody can easily understand. Cool user interface with some cute animations.
Supported in 16 languages:
Arabic, Chinese, English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, and Vietnamese.
Hope you like My Android!
This is a BETA version and there will most likely be bugs - if you are not ready for testing new software please wait until we remove the BETA sign.
Most tracker apps will give you a point on a map where your phone currently is.
But imagine you have lost it in an office building or a mall where there is no GPS signal. Then the map will just show you an inaccurate position within several 100 meters where there can be hundreds of people with phones.
This tracking app tries to solve this problem by also scanning the WIFI networks and nearby bluetooth devices.
When the tracking app can see a WIFI network that the lost phone can also see you know that you are probably within 50 meters of your phone. The lost phone also scans the bluetooth devices nearby. And when the tracking app can see the same devices you know you are within 20 meters. Finally the tracker app makes itself discoverable and when the lost phone can see the tracking phone you are within 10 meters of your lost phone. And then you can start the alarm from the tracking app.
As with AndroidLost your password is stored at google and will not be sent to any of my servers.
Please note that this is the very first version of the tracking service so it may contain bugs. And it will most likely use a some power since it searches for GPS, network, WIFIs and bluetooth devices every 10 seconds.
Android Wear Watch will buzzing to stop you from going out from your phone.
Can find your phone? Just tap on notification or start Find My Phone app on your watch and tap on the button to launch alarm and visual signals on your phone (even if it’s in silent mode).
The alarm can be setting up for your needs. You can:
- Set alarm volume
- Turn on gradual volume increasing
- Turn on vibration
- Select ringtone
- Set screen brightness
- Turn on Flashlight
The main functionality available for free, but some alarm customization features available only in PRO version, that can be purchased in app (price is $1,99).
The application will, in fact, shows the sms command you want, and if you wish, it will send it to the phone on which you want to perform the operation.
The response messages are currently managed directly by the phone: I do not exclude the possibility that in the future I can develop a way to manage them in a more orderly mode.
- The cost of the sms sent depends on the service provider and on the rate plan agreed with it.
- This application handles only sending sms command: any malfunction of the main program AndroidLost can not be managed.
- AndroidLost Client is an independent application and is NOT affiliated with AndroidLost.
(*): AndroidLost is owned by its relevant owner: http://www.AndroidLost.com
Remember to set PIN (if required)
status - sends back the status
alarm [seconds] - sounds the alarm for X seconds
message [text] - pops up a message on the phone
sound on - enables sound
sound off - mutes sound
speak [text] - speaks the message out loud
data start - starts the data connection
data stop - stops the data connection
wifi start - starts the wifi connection
wifi stop - stops the wifi connection
call [number] - calls the number
hangup - hangs up the active call
recordsound [seconds] - records X seconds from microphone
getcommands - tries to get waiting commands from server
apn copy - copies existing APN and sets it default
apn remove - removes copy APN and sets previous default
apn enable - enables copy APN
apn disable - disables copy APN
gps - locates the phone and returns an SMS
lock [pin] - locks the phone to pincode X
unlock - unlocks the phone
troubleshooter - starts the Troubleshooter
startpoll - polls the server for new messages
stoppoll - stops polling
restoresettings - gets the settings from the server
updatephoneinfo - overwrites the server settings with settings from the phone
startapp - starts the app
erasesdcard - erases the sd card
wipe - wipes the phone
Remember that some commands are used to completely delete data , for example in the lost phone. Use them wisely, because usually there is no turning back ...
Sending SMS and phone book
Internet - only for statistics (Google Analytics or Piwik) + (maybe) advertisement
Recommended by PCWorld, BGR, LifeHacker, CNET, Gizmodo, XDA, Phandroid and many more technology media/websites.
AirDroid allows you to access and manage your Android phone or tablet from Windows, Mac or the Web, wirelessly, for free. Transfer files between your devices, and share files to your friends.
★ Quick reply to mobile messages (WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Telegram and Kik) from desktop clients. More apps will be supported in future releases.
Better focused: Calls, SMS, and the app notifications you allowed, mirrored to the large computer screen you are focusing on.
Better equipped: Type with full physical keyboard and control with a mouse. Transfer things faster without looking for a cable. Better equipments, better life.
Better connected: Control your Android from computer and use any apps on computer, like WhatsApp, WeChat, and Line. (root required for some devices)
Things you can do with AirDroid from PC/Mac client (http://goo.gl/tB6V84):
✔ SMS: Send and receive individual or group messages.
✔ Files: Transfer files between Android and computer from any network. Share files and chat with friends.
✔ Notification Mirror: Mirror phone notifications from any allowed apps to computer.
✔ AirMirror (beta): Complete control of Android, and use any apps, like WhatsApp, WeChat and Line. (Root required)
Other things you can do with AirDroid Web (http://goo.gl/1mXdlr):
- Contacts: View and edit all the contacts.
- Photos: Transfer photos between Android and computer.
- Music & Videos: Play and manage music & videos on Android and transfer them between Android and computer.
- Ringtones: Set music as ringtone and export ringtones.
- Screenshot: View the real time screen of Android devices, take static screenshots. (requires root)
- Apps: Import and export .apk files.
- Camera: See through the lens of both front and back cameras.
- URL: Push url to Android and open it with default web browser.
- Clipboard: Share clipboard content between Android and computer.
Help, feedback and news:
Help Center: http://help.airdroid.com/
Official Forum: http://forums.airdroid.com/
Official Blog: http://blog.airdroid.com/
Support Forum on XDA: http://goo.gl/jqmev2
Thanks to our enthusiastic users around the world, AirDroid is speaking and learning new languages everyday. Help us on Crowdin: https://crowdin.com/project/airdroid
If you have just lost your phone and L&R Phone was not previously installed:
* Install L&R Phone remotely from web Google Play interface.
* Send an SMS to your phone containing only one of the following command words:
* locate : Using the GSM or GPS network your phone will send you a message containing its current location
* ring : your phone will start ringing even if it is on silent or vibrate mode.
If you installed L&R Phone before losing your phone, then you can enjoy all of its features, such as:
* Activating administrative rights to use special commands such as lock or wipe phone or to prevent removing L&R Phone.
* Reset your phone to it's factory settings (BE CAREFUL as your phone will not respond to any command words once this action is completed !).
* Lock remotely your phone with either it's default unlock pattern or by configuring an alternative one.
* Possibility of setting your private keyword in addition to the command word to ensure you are the only person authorized to interact with your phone (the order of words in the sms does not matter, the words are also not case sensitive).
* Customizing command words, setting a public or private mode, location provider etc...
* A possibility of providing an alternative phone number if you would like to be informed about the change of SIM card when the phone is restarted (this way, the new phone number is known and you can continue sending command words).
* Enabling email notification (all sms messages will also be sent in the form of an email).
* Protecting L&R Phone preferences with a password. You can ask for a new password if you have forgotten it.
* By default, L&R Phone is configured to answer at command words without private key, don’t forget to configure it !
* By default, L&R Phone will try to locate your phone by forcing the activation of the GPS, even if it’s not enabled in the preferences.
* If you have a third party sms client such as GoSms for example, it’s necessary to disable "default messaging application" and/or to allow other message notifications for this client. This is the only way for L&R Phone to function correctly.
Feel free to send an email with any comments, suggestions or problems you may have to the following address: email@example.com
★★★ 4/5 star rating for 5 years ★★★
✔ If you lose your phone, just send it a text message and Find My Phone will reply to you with its current address, and a Google Maps link to your phone's location.
✔ Text your phone and have it ring at maximum volume (even if it is on silent) to locate by ear.
✔ Find out how much battery is remaining on your device
✔ Get real-time notification if somebody changes your SIM card
✔ Track from the web by having your phone email back its location
✔ Remotely wipe your phone if it is out of your reach
✔ No battery drain
✔ No ads
✔ Pay just once for a lifetime license
✔ No monthly subscriptions
► 100% Money Back Guarantee!
If you're not satisfied for any reason at all, just send us an email along with your order number, and we will promptly refund you.
★★ Instructions ★★
► Install Find My Phone. Enable GPS in Settings
► Text '01234' to your phone and start tracking it
► Text '56789' to your phone to make it ring at maximum volume until you find it
► Register with us from your phone so you can track from our website
► Some happy users
✔ "Truly the best phone finder GET THIS! Tested every function- it's perfect!"
✔ "Can't tell you how many times I've used this. A total life saver. I lose my phone at least one a week. Or at least I used to."
✔ "Love it! Best app to trace phone"
► Already lost your phone?
If your phone has Android v3.0 or below, you can remotely install Find My Phone from Google Play. Newer devices do not support remote installation.
► Don't have another phone to text from?
No problem. Just use a free online SMS service like Google Voice or textem.net to send the text, and your phone will email its location to you. If you have registered from inside the app, you can login to our website and track from there.
► Remote Wipe (Factory Reset)
Remotely wipe your phone if you think your device might be in the wrong hands. (Requires set up).
► Device Administration
Granting device administration rights to Find My Phone enables many important features, including: remote wiping, locking your phone, and preventing unauthorized uninstallation of the app. (Requires set up).
► Take photos remotely (Beta)
Want a visual of your phone's location? A mugshot of the thief? Find My Phone will snap a photo of its current location and attach the pictures in email. (Requires set up).
► Low battery alert flare
Want to keep tabs on your phone *before* the battery runs out? Turn on low battery alerts.
► GPS off?
Find My Phone can automatically turn on GPS for v2.2 and below.
► Find My Phone not giving you a location?
We recommend you try other apps like Android Device Manager to give you the best chance of finding your phone.
► FREE/Lite version
Still have doubts? Try our lite version - Find My Phone Security - available on Google Play for FREE.
► Note that Find My Phone is NOT an anti-virus scanner.
★ Get the best protection for your phone with the ORIGINAL Find My Phone! ★
Scanator Android is an application that turns your phone or tablet into a Automotive Scan Tool,includes voice messages to guide the user in their functions.
Thanks to its wireless technology can perform tests and measurements completely wireless, only need your mobile and anyone bluetooth ELM327/STN1110 OBD2 connector. We recommend OBDLink MX and OBDLink LX.
Scanator Android now has PREMIUM features, you can buy it for a small fee within the same application through Google Wallet:
* Reading and erasing generic fault codes
* Send to your mechanic fault codes from your car by Twitter, E-mail, SMS, WhatsApp and Bluetooth (Facebook coming soon)
* Access to fault code library (over 3000)
* Reading VIN/Serial number (function supported on the majority of vehicles)
* Reading and graphing data line/live data (up to 2 simultaneous graphic)
* Accurate measurement of fuel performance in real-time (function supported in most vehicles)
* Reading and graphing battery voltage
* Database of parts stores and workshops (valid only in Mexico, if you want to add your country information send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Calibration of Engine/Transmission relationship: looking at the relationship of vehicle speeds
* Power & Torque Graphics: Useful for maximum horsepower and torque that can deliver your car in its current condition
* Gear Position: Is a Live test that allows you to display the current gear transmission, engine speed and vehicle speed (recommended primarily for automatic transmission vehicles)
* 1/4 mile Test: Excellent to know the performance of speed and power since the start (test your custom vehicle)
*** If you have any questions on how to use and configure PREMIUM FEATURES for your vehicle contact us by email: email@example.com or Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scanator-PC/165526113598496 or visit our Forums: http://www.scanator.com.mx/Foros/ ***
So you can be sure that if this application is compatible with your vehicle check in the user manual of the car or engine label that appears the legend "OBD2", Scanator Android supports the next protocols:
SAE J1850 PWM
SAE J1850 VPW
ISO 14230-4 5baud
ISO 14230-4 Fast Init
ISO 15765-4 CAN 11/500
ISO 15765-4 CAN 29/500
ISO 15765-4 CAN 11/250
ISO 15765-4 CAN 29/250
American Vehicles 1996-2013
European Vehicles 2001-2013
Asian Vehicles 2004-2013
In response and service to our customers, we added a routine to detect faults in the application. In order to activate select the option "REPORTS A PROBLEM" on the home screen.
We welcome your comments and suggestions and we remind our users to respond to all requests can contact us at:
For reference where to buy OBD2 bluetooth connectors go to:
We remind you that our application is compatible with any bluetooth ELM327/STN1110 connector, some low quality devices may not work with all connection protocols check the warranty with your vendor.
DON'T FORGET TO ACTIVATE THE APP ON YOUR PHONE AFTER INSTALLATION!!
(Just to be clear, you need to run the app once to activate it)
LocateMyDroid is the most advanced Android phone locating app available. Easily locate your lost/stolen Android phone using www.locatemydroid.com. Visually see your phone's location on a map.
If you would like to uninstall, you first need to deactivate LMD as a device admin. Go to Settings - > Security - > Manage Device Admins and de-select LMD before uninstalling.
v2.0.1 - Improved Activation, Quicker Results, now using Google Accounts, Worldwide support
We now support all carriers (for Android OS 2.2+)
★★ Reviews ★★
"Beautiful Design and Ease of Use" → Android Police
"SeekDroid Is the Simplest Way to Find Your Lost Android Phone" → Lifehacker
"SeekDroid is your one-stop shop for everything related to keeping your phone safe." → Android Central
SeekDroid FREE Features:
► Locate your device from https://seekdroid.com
► Lock your device remotely
► Set off an alarm with a custom message (even on silent)
► Wipe the device and SD card if it is lost or stolen
► Locate your device via text message
► Get device information such as recent calls, IMEI, and battery level
► No battery drain when not in use
SeekDroid Premium Features:
► Control multiple devices from one account. Great for families!
► Track your devices continuously with "Breadcrumb location"
► 30 day history of your devices location
► Geo-fencing: Get notifications when your device has left a designated area
Setup is easy! Install the application on your device, and create a username and password when the application launches. That's all! You can do everything else from our secure website at https://seekdroid.com
If you have any questions or feedback, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or http://help.seekdroid.com
SEO: Find My Droid, Find My Phone, Lost Phone, Phone Finder, Phone Locator, Phone Tracker, GPS Tracker, Anti Theft, Theft Protection, Stolen Phone, Anti-theft, Security
AIDE features interactive lessons with step-by-step instructions to learn Android app development and Java programming skills. Follow the lessons, become an expert and apply what you've learned in your own app projects.
AIDE will turn your Android tablet with keyboard into a real development box. We use the Transformer Prime to code with AIDE. AIDE will turn your Android Phone into a small development computer to browse and touch your code on the go.
AIDE supports building apps with Java/Xml and the Android SDK, apps with C/C++ and the Android NDK as well as pure Java console applications. AIDE is fully compatible with Eclipse projects. You can just copy the sourcecode to your device and open the Eclipse project in AIDE to start coding. Alternatively you can keep your sourcecode on your Dropbox - AIDE integrates with Dropbox and allows to easily download from your Dropbox and sync back your changes. AIDE can also open Android Studio projects, which follow the default folder structure. AIDE also supports Git for professional development
A brief summary of features...
Learn-to-code (in-app purchase):
- Interactive lessons with step-by-step instructions
- Java programming course
- Android development course
- Game development course
- Android Wear course
- Create a sample App with a single click
- Build Java/Xml apps
- Build C/C++ NDK apps
- Build pure Java console applications
- Run your App with a single click
- No root access required
- Incremental compilation for fast build times
- Uses Eclipse .classpath project format for compatibility
- Open default Android Studio projects
- Integrated LogCat viewer
Debugger (in-app purchase):
- Debug Android Java apps and Java Console apps
- Step-in, step-over, step-out
- Inspect thread trace
- Inspect local variables
- Inspect object fields
Real-time error checking:
- Real time error analyis throughout the whole project as you type
- Automatic Quick-Fixes for many errors
- Preview XML layouts
- Jump from view in the designer to the XML element
- Inline variable
- Introduce variable
- Extract method
- Code formatter
- Organize imports
- Out-comment code
- Create setters/getters/constructors from fields
- Goto defintion
- Find usages
- Goto symbol
- Goto class
- Very fast editor even with large files
- Code completion for Java and Android XML
- Android online help directly from the code
- Syntax highlighting for Java and XML
- Unlimited Undo/Redo
- Pinch zoom
- Smart expand selection
- Keyboard support with configurable keybindings
- UI optimized for small screens to show as much code/content as possible
- Built-in file manager with the most common features: Rename, delete, create file or folder
- Dropbox integration
- Git integration with Commit/Dicard/Push/Pull/Branch/Merge and SSH support.
To summarize: AIDE offers Java programming for the beginning, intermediate or advanced programmer. Beginners can learn to code, developers can do real development. Using the advanced editor with code completion and syntax highlighting to edit Java and XML files, then compile the software, the use the Compiler to turn it into an app. AIDEs incremental Compiler is blazingly fast. Interoperiability with Android Studio, Eclipse and commandline SDK Tools is provide. Not only does AIDE Support Java development but C and C++ native development is supported as well. AIDE is the tool for professional coding and hacking.
This allows you to save battery when your not near any of the wifi access points you use.
It also allows you to save data usage on your phone by ensuring wifi is on when you are near an access point you have used before.
The 2 permissions it requires are because it writes a key to your SD card and the key is tied to your phone number. If you phone number changes simply re-run the app.