- Track all plants in your home
- Receive notification when a plant needs water
- Configure notifications (reminders) time - in the morning, at noon or in the evening
- Support for watering intervals from half-day to twenty days
- Create flower avatars using phone’s camera
- Special design for unique user experience
- Support for Android 1.6 to 4.3
How to use it:
- Pick a plant in your home
- Capture flower’s avatar with your camera
- Set watering interval – 6 days, for example
- That’s it! You will be notified by Waterbot when your flower needs water again
- Mark plant as “watered” after you watered it
- Now add more plants and have fun watering them
- More coming soon
- Write External Storage: Waterbot uses this permission to save captured images from phone’s camera.
- Internet: This permission is used by third party ads provider.
- Access Network State: This permission is used by third party ads provider.
About the author:
Nikola Kosev is Co-Founder and CTO at innovative start-up company Jumpido and makes Android apps for fun.
Contact and feedback:
Like Waterbot on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/waterbotapp
Follow Waterbot on Twitter: https://twitter.com/WaterbotApp
Send your feedback and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can find more interesting projects on kosev.net
Keywords: waterbot watering plant flower reminder irrigate water
Never forget again to water, fertilize and pesticide your plants.
Plantissimo will make sure that you are automatically reminded when you need to care for your plants so you don’t have to worry.
Personalize your plants by their own picture after capturing it with your smartphone’s camera and record their watering, feeding and pesticiding times.
Use the built-in “todo” and expenses functionality to track your garden related tasks and expenses.
- Add/edit new plants
- Personalize by captured picture
- Note prunable, harvestable and bloomable seasons per plant
- Set plant’s notifications on watering, fertilizing and pesticiding times
- Add/edit new “todo” task
- Add/edit new expense
What are you going to do next?
Quick use this app- Routine Reminder to set an alarm to remind you of all your daily routine.
Routine Reminder enables you to:
1. Create alarms to remind you of the tasks for today;
2. Create alarms to remind you of the tasks for tomorrow;
3. Create alarms to remind you of the tasks for this week;
4. Create an alarm to remind you of the task that you need to do later immediately.
5. If you want to know more clearly about your routines, you can add some texts to describe them in details. In this way, once the alarm goes off, you can know what to clearly next with one glance directly.
6. In order to avoid missing the alarms, you can set to repeat the alarm and set a repeat interval according to your actual need.
7. In order to remind you of the tasks at the first time, it will show you directly in the notification bar of your phone.
In a word, this is a powerful and customized reminder app for all users.
This app is suitable for forgettable people;
This app is suitable for all busy office worker;
This app is suitable for all planed people.
You can use it to remind all the daily routines.
In this way, you can know what to do and your daily schedule all the time.
Welcome to free download it now!
Hope you will like it!
Thanks for your attention!
1. This ads-supported app will show you some notification ads or icon ads while you are using it.
2. If you want to uninstall this app, please deactivate this app in Device Administrator of Settings.
In Daily Routine, a routine is a sequence of things (we call them timeslots) that you do regularly.
A timeslot has an activity (e.g. commuting) as well as specific start and end times (e.g. 8:00 to 8:45am). A routine can be anything from a single short timeslot (e.g. 'water the plants for 5 minutes') to dozens of activities that cover an entire 24 period.
Quick use this app to record and remind you of all the daily routines in your life and work.
Save time with various gardening alarms.
Why don't you try making a vegetable garden and planting lettuce, peppers or other vegetables?
You can keep track of their growing progress and share it via Facebook or Twitter.
Buy flowerpots, get outside, feel and enjoy the clean air.
'Garden Manager' will help a lot.
1. Various alarms
- You will never forget to water your plants again.
- You can set alarms for fertilizing, spraying pesticide and so on. Custom tasks are also available.
- When you set the alarm, it will remind you on time.
2. Plant photo log
- Take pictures of and make notes about your treasured plants.
- When you sow and harvest seeds, you can experience the fun of writing notes about them and keeping track of the growing progress observed in your garden.
- If you write the widths / heights of your plants in each log, you can see them on the graph.
- You can brag about your logs to your friends via facebook, twitter and so on.
- Or ask them why your plants are withering.
4. Finding nearby florists
- You can find florists near you.
* TIPS: If the app locks up on you when adding photos, disable photo cropping. - Jesse Oliver -
* Are there any problems?
* Please contact us
- facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/GardenManager
- email: email@example.com
* Phone state permission is used for only advertising.
Keyword: Garden / Manager / Garden Manager / Plant / Diary / Plant Diary / Plant / Alarm / Plant Alarm / Germinate / Germination / Harvest / Planting / Gardening / Home Gardening / Home Planting / Gardener
Make plants' list and switch the calendar for each plant so you can keep each one's daily records separately.
Save photos and daily events (watering, weeding etc…). Manage daily and repeated plans for your garden and kitchen garden!
You can set the alarm for important events as well!
Garden Diary Manual
Initial Window is Add FlowersVegetables window. The second time and after you open Garden Diary, The initial window is a calendar.
Let's start with making a list of plants!
＊How to make a list＊
1. Enter the infomation you need and press "Save".
2. Save a photo by tapping camera and plus button.
＊How to add more plants on the list＊
1. Press "Add" button (plus button) of FlowersVegetable List.
2. Move to Add FlowersVegetables, add more plants in the same way. Press "Back" button of your mobile to save & go back to the calendar.
＊How to switch the calendar for each plants or vegetables＊
when you go back to the calendar after saving the FlowersVegetables list, reselect the name of the flower or vegetable from FlowersVegetables List.
＊How to create Daily To-Do＊
１．Tap where it says "Tap here to create Event Lists." or tap Pensil button on the left-bottom of the calendar.
2. Move to "Daily To-Do".
3. Weather and temperature are manual input so tap left button to select weather icon and enter the text in the right dialog box.
4. Add new categories by pressing gray plus button. Long press each icon to edit categories.
a) Save button: save a new category with this button.
b) Back button: go back to "Daily To-Do".
c) Delete button: delete a category.
5. How to save milk event.
6. Tap one of category icon. Category window appears.
7. Save to-do by tapping each icon!
＊How to create Daily Event＊
1. Press "Plus" left-bottom button of "Daily To-Do".
2. Move to "Daily Event".
a) Moveup button: Move up the event previouous day or before.
b) Putoff button: Move the event to the next day or after.
c) CheckMark: When you have done the event, press the mark. Check mark will be appeared on the calendar's list.
d) Delete button: Delete the event.
Press Menu button of Daily Event window. You can set the alarm for the event with "Reminder" button. You can send the event by email with "Email" button.
3. Enter every infomation you need and press "Back" button of your mobile to save the event.
＊How to create Repeated List＊
1. Press right-bottom button (Plus with arrow) of "Daily To-Do".
2. Move to "Repeated List" window.
3. Press "New".
4. Move to "Repeated Event". Enter the infomation you need and press "Save" button to save the event.
＊Buttons of the calendar＊
1. Edit button: Move to "Daily To-Do".
2. Today button: Go back to today's date.
3. Left&Right button: Move the date right and left.
4. Graph button: You can see graphs.
5. Photo List button: Move to "Photo" window.
6. Camera button: Take photos or import photos from the album.
1. Press "Photo List" button of the calendar.
2. Move to "Photo".
3. Tap one of the photos then move to "Photo Edit".
4. You can save a comment for each photo.
5. Press "Back" button of your mobile to save the comment.
6. Press "Album" button of "Photo".
7. Move to "Album". Turn over the album cover to see the photos.
＊How to edit saved photos on the calendar＊
1. Tap one of photos that saved on the calendar (You can see small sized photos above of calendar's buttons.).
2. Move to Edit window.
Left-top: Email button→send the photo by email.
Right-top: Twitter button→upload the photo to Twitter.
Left-bottom: Move to Photo Edit window.
Second left-bottom: Rotate left→rotate photo.
Middle: Clipping button: Clip the photo.
Second right-bottom: Rotate right→rotate photo.
Right-bottom: List button→Move to Photo window.
With the current version of Plant Buddy, you can now share pictures of your plants from the image gallery to Facebook.
If you have any suggestions, please e-mail me and I'll see what I can do about putting those suggestions in the next version.
UPDATE: You, the users of Plant Buddy have spoken, and Redshift 6 Apps is listening. In the next release of Plant Buddy Free, you will be able to add any picture you already have on your phone, to plants of your choosing!
Also, each picture will be tagged with a date so you can remember when the picture was taken.
Keep those ideas coming!
And a little bit further down the road:
- Major UI redesign. Plant Buddy looks pretty good now, but I have some plans to make it even more aesthetically pleasing.
Furthermore the app shows you where to shop online for replacement filters or helps you find your nearest store with a list of retailers in the UK and a link to the Aqua Optima worldwide distributors’ page for availability in other countries.
- Aqua Optima filter
- Aqua Optima Evolve filter
- 30 day filter life
- 60 day filter life
This is the full version and it is ad free - your benefit for drinking Aqua Optima filtered water.
More from developer
You have three types of units: builders, warriors and wizards.
Builders produce bricks, warriors make weapons and wizards create scrolls.
Each unit creates one item every turn so it's important to have as many units as you can.
You can play one card per turn to recruit new units, collect more resources, improve your defense or attack your enemy. If you cannot (or don't want to) play any card you can discard up to three cards instead.