This app allows you to scale system font size from 20% (smaller) to 1000% (bigger).
*** Over 1,000,000 Downloads! ***
★ working for Android 2.3 and greater devices
★ scale system font size from 20% to 1000%
★ preview the scaled text before applying
★ show a notification icon describing the current font size. An option is also provided to hide it
★ switch system font size via tapping the notification
★ customized the font size scale value
★ Android 4+ only provides 3 scaling values, we provide more
★ for Android 2.3~3.x users. You can add "not working" apps into the ignored apps list
You can upgrade to PRO version by purchasing a PRO license from Google Play. PRO version adds the following additional features:
★ no ads
★ unlimited font scaling values
★ 251%~1000% font size
We have been selected as a Google I/O 2011 Developer Sandbox partner, for its innovative design and advanced technology.
If you are interested in helping us to translate this app to your native language, please let me know. Thanks.
Danish - Christian Stangegaard Kappelgaard
Dutch - Niko Strijbol
French - Alexandre Fiannaca
German - Michel Müller
Italian - Michele Mondelli
Japanese - Yuanpo Chang
Portuguese brazilian - Wagner Santos
Russian - Идрис a.k.a. Мансур (IDris a.k.a. MANsur), Ghost-Unit
Spanish - Tomás de la Puente López
Turkish - Kutay KuFTi
Vietnamese - Nguyễn Trung Hậus
Simple application allowing you to edit the font size of your Android device.
Lower font size to get more screen estate.
Set the font size up if you feels unconfortable with reading.
Unfortunately, this application is only compatible with devices under Android 4.0 and up.
Superuser grants and manages root permissions on your rooted phone. This package gives you access to additional features not available to basic users.
Current extra features include:
- Advanced log management
- Per app notification/logging settings
- Pin protection for Superuser prompt
- NFC tag allow (where hardware supports it)
- Ghost mode
- App list and preferences backup/restore
- Featured Root apps list
Proposed Elite features:
- Settings backup/restore
- sqlite installer/verifier
- Root console
- A widget of some kind?
- OVER 9000!!! (It's a feature, deal with it)
These features only work on the Superuser 3 beta that you will have to download and install separately. Trick is figuring out how to get it ;-)
Support request emails that simply say "Doesn't work" or something to that effect are automatically deleted by our stupidity filter and will not be answered.
This app will answer your question.
It will also give you a few details about your su binary,super user application and busybox.
Press the button and read the results.
Maybe share them afterwards.
You can find the source code for this app on GitHub:
This app will NOT root your DEVICE!
If this came preinstalled with your custom ROM, don't ask me how to uninstall it!
Liked by BusyBox and Bash Users
rooted apps require a unix/linux style way to access groot rights on your device.
Traditional superusers require user actions to allow/deny or supervise what grooted apps do. This adds manual labour, overheads and delay causing grooted apps to be slower than normal in the name of a placebo security feeling.
superuser X on the other hand installs an alternate su binary that provides a fast and always on groot access to all grooted apps. Also use only trusted grooted apps always to be safe.
Compatible with all versions of Android from Gingerbread upto to Jellybean.
Works on all ARM, Intel x86 and MIPS based devices of all types such as Phones, Tablets, TV's, Wear and Car.
Requires Groot initially to Install. BusyBox Recommended for grooted apps. (Try BusyBox X if you don't have busybox yet) Contains a manual.
Back Story: Being a GNU/Linux geek and developer I need a trustable and fast way to groot access on my Android Phone. So I wrote a su program and made a Ad free safe installer.
More Info about Superuser access: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superuser
Made possible due Stuff from these Awesome Sponsors:
★ Awesome SDR Hardware sponsored by nooelec - http://www.nooelec.com/store/ I recommend them for all your hardware hacking needs. Their RTL SDR hardware works on Android, GNU/Linux and Windows. I was able to receive ADS-B, ATC etc with stock antenna through thick walls! Used for tempest and EMI test.
★ Cool Development Android Box Minix Neo X8-H Quad Core AmLogic CPU Octa Core GPU and Minix Neo M1 AirMouse sponsored by MINIX! - I swear by its performance and recommend it - http://www.minix.com.hk/Products/MINIX-NEO-X8-H.html and http://www.minix.com.hk/Products/MINIX-NEOM1.html -They solved my devlopment problems. Thanks to the abundance stability, space and power of Neo X8-H, I can work on updates which were long due. Go get one as they are quite affordable and awesome.
News/Updates and Support:
Credits: The Free and Open Source Community for their great and hard work. Jesus for enabling me to do things that I thought were impossible.
Don't you think the fonts on the services like Facebook or Twitter are too small?
EyeFriendly helps you to use those services with larger fonts.
- Simple operation. You never lose your way.
- Do nothing but enlarging fonts. You can enjoy full features of all web services.
- Never access your private/confidential data.
- No user registration.
- Absolutely free!
Eye Friendly Team
SuperSU Pro adds the following features to your SuperSU installation:
- OTA survival mode (no guarantees)
- Full color-coded command content logging (input/output/error)
- Per-app logging configuration
- Per-app user override
- PIN protection
See the SuperSU app description for further details on SuperSU.
Note that SuperSU Pro is rarely updated - most of the updated code goes directly into the main SuperSU app. That is the one you need to update.
With a beautiful, fully updated with Material Design and a very easy-to-use UI, it combines a series of powerful tools to manage and control your device with franco.Kernel.
It's simply the best tool of its kind - managing the Kernel parameters has never been more fun and easy!
Take note that your device needs to be ROOTED. I don't accept refunds if you fail to read this warning.
This application supports the following devices only:
* Galaxy Nexus
* Nexus 4
* Nexus 5
* Nexus 6
* Nexus 7 2012
* Nexus 7 2013
* Nexus 10
* One Plus One
Supports Android from JellyBean (4.1) up to Lollipop (5.1.+).
* Deep integration with franco.Kernel
* Checks for new franco.Kernel versions (with a choice for automatic check once every 24h)
* Auto flash Kernels directly into the device without any user input besides requiring a reboot (which is also automatic by default)
* Download .zips to be flashed in recovery
* Beautiful UI that follows Material Design guidelines
* Interface to change CPU clocks, governor and other interfaces pending Kernel support (undervolt, Hotplug control, GPU control, CPU-Boost control)
* Interface to change the CPU governor parameters
* Backup & Restore Kernels on the fly without any "geek" knowledge
* Custom Kernel settings such as: IO scheduler, IO scheduler tuning, TCP congestion algorithm and options to turn logging off
* A powerful tool called Per-App Profiles which lets you create power profiles for your favourite apps. For example you want maximum CPU frequency when gaming, but low frequency when reading an e-book. With this tool that is possible. Its also very flexible and easy to use!
* A System Monitor with a beautiful UI courtesy of the developer Christian Göllner
* A simple File Manager to flash boot.imgs and Kernel .zips on the go from anywhere inside the sdcard (open, delete and see info about the file)
* Color and Sound control for selected devices pending Kernel support
* CPU temperature available in the notification bar for devices that export the CPU temperature
* Performance Profiles built-in on franco.Kernel (Power-save, Balance and Performance) which you can select with a single touch, no need to mess with settings. Also features a Home screen widget for an easy way to change profiles without going into the app
I take no responsibility for any fault or damage caused by any procedures of the app. No warranties of any kind are given. Use your brains, you have them for a reason! :)
Many Android tasks run slower than they should for one simple, yet not-so-obvious reason: they consume large amounts of random data from a limited source. Random data is used to generate session keys and unique identifiers, in SSL and wifi, while starting processes, and during inter-process communication.
This data (entropy) runs out frequently, and that causes processes reading from the blocking device (if any) to temporarily stop responding (lag). These processes cannot continue until the Linux kernel repopulates the entropy pool, which takes time. In addition, input events are pulled from the user interface (to refill the pool), which may also contribute to the problem.
Seeder is a service for root users. It assists the kernel in "topping off" the entropy pool by re-seeding it with data from the non-blocking (high performance) random device. Optionally, it can also help alleviate MMC I/O contention by extending the I/O queue, allowing the I/O scheduler to make better decisions, and combine more writes.
On some devices, applications load significantly faster (particularly large ones like Facebook, Chrome, and Youtube), and task switching becomes effortless. Fewer visual "hiccups" occur.
You MUST be running a rooted device to use this application! If you don't know what this means, Seeder will probably not work on your device!
** Note **
This app does not increase raw performance, but rather eliminates some types of annoying lag (ie. applications briefly freezing, jerky scrolling, delays returning to the home screen, etc). The effect seems to be more noticeable the longer the device has been running prior to activating the RNG service.
Google's efforts to optimize newer builds of Android have been substantial, and Seeder has less effect on Android 4.0+ (though many users still report improvement).
Bug reports are greatly appreciated. If you have any trouble with the application, please send an email before leaving a review. If during testing you find that Seeder does not noticeably reduce lag on your device, please email me for a refund!
This app require root! Make sure you device is rooted first! Some devices require busybox also.
Special thanks to drifty for the nifty logo!
All original credit for discovering the importance of efs and backups goes to autoprime!
Optimus G Pro and LG G2 support is due to drjbliss and loki
Freegee is all new and rewritten from scratch. Everything is done on device now so there is no more white listing every variant, only just enabling models.
If you run into an error please report it, send me a logcat. I can be reached via email or on xda/irc.
Dropbox support is under menu -> settings.
This is the donation version. It is exactly the same as the free version.
This is the next step in Project FreeGee. Have an LG Optimus G, LG Optimus G Pro or LG G2? If so this app will allow you to unlock (Optimus G only) or bypass your bootloader, remove LG Security and install cwm or twrp recovery. With removed lg security you can now uninstall any preloaded applications you want.
Please contact Shelnutt2 on freenode irc #lg-optimus-g with any problem.
The old 1.2.4 version, which is now depreciated can be downloaded here:
The source is available here:
*** ROOT/SUPERUSER ACCESS IS REQUIRED ***
If you run into any issues and would like to participate in fixing these issues together with me. Join my beta testing community here:
Let's work together to fix all BUGS!
*** Quick Instructions: ***
1) Disable ALL sound / music playback for 3 seconds
2) Adjust the register settings via the app
3) restart Sound / Music Playback!
*** *** ***
If your favorite kernel DOES NOT support this option, Simply Ask your developers to include these patches:
https://github.com/faux123/mako/commit/911a80eb10df7b1f0c120ae29137e1b682f8ab7e (Nexus 4 / Optimus G)
https://github.com/faux123/htc-m7/commit/2a583fd18361f4988a266cef99ef79a83406861b (HTC One)
https://github.com/faux123/SGH-Krait/commit/42f9ed38af07ace0d78f120d6eac09dfffed034d (Samsung / HTC)
Version 2.1 Update:
https://github.com/faux123/htc-m7/commit/acff15670bae39452662c641f46cd65ab670b927 (HTC One)
to their kernels!
Officially Supporting :
GOOGLE / LG NEXUS 5, 4, Samsung Galaxy S 3/4/5 (US Versions ONLY)!
HTC One (All versions)
Google Nexus 7 (2013)
Oppo Find 5/7
Moto X, G, E
Any Phones using Qualcomm Audio Chip WCD93xx chipsets.
Such as HTC Droid DNA, Sony Xperia Z, LG Optimus G/Pro, Asus PadFone 2
Total Control to boost your Audio Amplifier Gain to help clean up audio distortions!
* Adjust Speaker Volume, Headphone Volume (wired)
* Separate in-call volume control, speakerphone / ringtone volume
* Special Extension for specific models for even more audio bliss
> HTC M8: extra analog controls
> Moto X/G: extra analog controls
NOTE: DOES NOT BOOST/CONTROL BLUETOOTH... BLUETOOTH is 100% DIGITAL... THIS APP WILL NOT CHANGE BLUETOOTH VOLUMES OR GAINS!
Great for the following activities:
Video Game Playing,
Movies / Youtube Watching &
This app has Several BUILT-IN profiles for FAST and EASY adjustments / tweaks to your Audio Input and Output:
From Quality, Quiet and MAX LOUDNESS profiles and
lastly, it also has Custom Profile to allow for your own tweaks,
USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. Playing audio at high volumes, especially for a prolonged amount of time, can destroy hardware and/or damage hearing.
By installing this application you agree that you will not hold its developer responsible for any damage to hardware or hearing, and you are using it AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Not all devices are supported, therefore it is strongly recommended that you try the Sixaxis Compatibility Checker (available for free on Google Play) before purchasing this app.
Finally the wait is over... The ultimate gaming experience awaits! Now you can play games on your phone the way they were meant to be played! Sixaxis Controller allows you to use the following controllers in many of your favourite games and applications:
DualShock® 3 Wireless Controller
PlayStation® Move Navigation Controller
DualShock® 4 Wireless Controller (If pairing on a PC, you must use SixaxisPairTool 0.3.0+)
*** IMPORTANT ***
- ROOT access is required!!!
- Due to the way pairing is done with the controllers, you need to manually pair your controller with the PC utility 'SixaxisPairTool' (available on the website) and a mini-USB cable. Android 3.1+ users can also pair directly on their devices via USB.
- It is highly recommended that you use an ORIGINAL controller. Many after market controllers will not work with this app. If you get a 'Client connected: 1' message, but the lights on your controller continue to flash, it is almost certainly not an original Sony controller.
- The fake controllers that are most likely to work (though not guaranteed) are those made by Gasia. If you bought a fake that works but isn't made by Gasia, I'd love to hear from you so I can compile a list of known working controllers.
- Be sure to read the instructions in the help menu carefully.
- Up to four Sixaxis, DualShock 3, DualShock 4 and Navigation controllers supported at once.
- Support as a native gamepad in Android 3.1+ devices. Full support for analog sticks and analog triggers.
- Keyboard emulation. Map all buttons and sticks to almost any key available in Android.
- Mouse emulation. Configure a button to activate the mouse pointer on devices that support mice (most tablets, and many phones should work).
- Touch emulation allows you to map buttons and analog sticks to the screen. Play all your favourite games with full analog support, even those without built-in controller support!
This product is not affiliated with, nor authorized, endorsed or licensed in any way by Sony Corporation, its affiliates or subsidiaries. All trademarks are property of their respective holders.
For assistance, full instructions and FAQ, visit our website at http://www.dancingpixelstudios.com
You can find out the current status of your flash counter and firmware state (custom or official) by booting into "download mode" on most devices. The usual way of getting into "download mode" is by first turning off your device, then turning it on by pressing and holding VolDown+(Home)+Power. Alternatively, the "adb reboot download" command also often works.
When you run TriangleAway, if your device and firmware are supported, it will show you the detected state of the binary (custom or official) and flash counter value, and the option to "Reset flash counter". Please confirm that the information shown is correct before resetting the values.
On a number of devices, TriangleAway can work, but your firmware may not be supported directly. In that case, the app will tell you it needs to reboot into a special boot mode, which will be happen if you select "Reset flash counter". The device will reboot into a special mode which will allow you to review the current status and reset the binary and flash counter values (or abort and do nothing). On some devices this will actually trigger the counter to 1 if its 0 - so if you're "just checking", do that in download mode!
!!! THIS IS A DANGEROUS OPERATION AND COULD POTENTIALLY BRICK YOUR DEVICE. PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK. A USB JIG IS PREFERRED IF YOU HAVE A WORKING ONE !!!
( and by brick I mean brick - only a board replacement or a JTAG unit will be able to save you, don't mess with boot(loader) stuff unless you *really* mean it! )
Note#1: using Triangle Away may unmount your SD card. Reboot or manually remount it from Android settings.
Note#2: on new devices status can only be reset on stock firmwares!
- GT-I9100 **
- Sprint Epic 4G Touch
- Korea SHW-M250K/L/S
- GT-I9300/I9300T **
- GT-I9305/I9305T/I9305N LTE **
- USA: AT&T, Sprint, T-Mo, VZW (unlock bootloader !), USCC, MetroPCS, Cricket, CSpire
- Korea: SHV-E210K/L/S, SHW-M440S
- USA: AT&T, VZW, Sprint, T-Mo, USCC
SG Note 2:
- GT-N7100/N7100T/N7102/N7105/N7105T **
- USA: AT&T, Sprint, T-Mo, VZW (unlock bootloader !), USCC
- Canada: I317M, T889V
- Korea: SHV-E250K/L/S **
SG Note 3 (4.4+):
- USA: T-Mobile, Sprint
- Canada: SM-N900W8
- Asia: SM-N900S/2/6/8/9
SG Note 8.0":
- GT-N5100 3G **
- GT-N511x Wi-Fi **
- GT-N5120 LTE **
SG Note 10.1":
- GT-N8000 3G **
- GT-N801x Wi-Fi **
- GT-N8020 LTE **
- SHW-M480S/K/W **
SG Camera EK-GC100 **
SG Tab 2:
- GT-P310x 7" 3G
- GT-P311x 7" Wi-Fi
- GT-P510x 10.1" 3G
- GT-P511x 10.1" Wi-Fi
- I8160, I8190
- S7500, S7560, S7562
** Various models are supported depending on firmware, but only the exact models listed are supported regardless of firmware version.
Whether or not Triangle Away works may depend on your kernel, try flashing a different one if it doesn't work.
Please also note that some devices set the counter to 1 at every boot if you are running a custom kernel or recovery. On these devices, Triangle Away may always display 1 - make sure to check the counter in actual download mode.
For discussion and technical details, see the XDA-Developers.com thread here:
Note that this download is also available from that thread completely for free. You can go there and download it for free, or buy me a beer and download it from Play. It is the same program.
I'm not sure about future updates - http://www.chainfire.eu/articles/118/Triangle_Away_vs_Samsung/
** It will also remove Superuser/SuperSU from your phone as well.
If you do not know what that is, please do not purchase this program.
If you have any issues with this program please contact me and I will be more than happy to help you. Also, if we cannot resolve your issue I will cancel your order.
This program will unroot any Froyo, Gingerbread, Honeycomb, Ice-Cream and Jellybean build device cleanly. Even if you are using a Zergrush method you can re-root later without issue. So, if you are one of those lucky individuals who have to bring your phone back to the store, you will need this utility.
This WILL NOT wipe any of your data or any other item on your phone. When it has finished your phone will be as you started, only without root.
Please contact me with any issues before rating this application poorly. It does its job and does it well.
SEO: root, rom manager, busybox, superuser, cyanogen, cyanogenmod, cm7, thunderbolt, droid, motorola, htc, razor, razer, froyo, gingerbread, honeycomb, icecream, ice cream, ics, SuperSU
- Made for small screens (or big finger): big buttons.
- Small screen space occupied. Height is only 3 key-rows.
- A fairly novel input technique: press key as normal for center letter or press and move away from key to select side letters.
- Letter placement optimized for a mix of English and Swedish language input but layout includes most Western Europe letters.
- Non-predictive. You always know what will happen when you press something.
- All letters repeat like a normal physical keyboard.
- You need to practice to learn the placement of letters. Start with single letters and then increase to sequences of letters (words).
- The keyboard is quite experimental and might contain bugs. Use as is! Feel free to report problems (follow website link).
1. Download and install the package from Android market or compile and install yourself (source code is open source).
2. Enable the new input method in "Settings", "Locale & text" (Swedish: "Inställningar", "Nationella inställningar & text").
3. Select the new input method by long pressing on any active input form (pops up a menu where you can select different input methods).
THIS APPLICATION DOES NOT ROOT YOUR DEVICE!!!
This app gives you the root information and build information.
-Whether su is installed
-Location of su executable
-Version of su
-Whether toolbox/busybox is installed
-Location of toolbox/busybox
-Version of installed busybox
-Whether the app has root access
If you want to Root your device you can easily find root guides by searching in google.com. And also you can check forums on xda-developers.com
Before leaving negative feedback please contact us via email and we'll do our best to solve your issues. You can also contact us for feature requests.
Special thanks to developers of following projects:
TAGS: root check, root checker , android root, verify root, check root, Superuser, administrator, root access, busybox check, su checker, su check, test root, root tester
rooting, superuser, sudo checker, user access, uid, gid, sh, admin, execute, developer, shell, bash
To get started you have to enter your email address, and enter the PIN code you receive in your welcome message. Then choose from your contacts, or simply enter an email address to send to, then, after recording the video slide the ShowMee icon to the right on to the envelope.
ShowMee can also be used for high quality video distribution. Let us know when you are a professional in film business!
video conferencing video mail video messaging video chat video calling videomail videosms sms mms push notification full hd hdmi