Change your device to a motion detector, or remote surveillance camera or even spy cam with motion detection functionality, you can also detect motion for other apps such as Tasker or Automagic
Program uses device's built-in camera so effects can be unsatisfying, reaction time depends on device performance and frame size, maximum and minimum size of recorded frames depends on the device.
● save images captured when motion is detected
● upload captured images to FTP server
● post images on HTTP server (for advanced users, will require script that will receive image from app)
● send an EMAIL with captured image
● sound when motion is detected
● select which camera to use, front or rear
● adjustable detector sensitivity and resolution
● change image resolution recorded by detector
● set active zone, motion will be detected only within the zone
● adjust exposure compensation and exposure lock, not all devices support these features
● can work when screen is switched off, at least it should
● event counter, log
● profiles for settings
● change image destination folder
● send notifications to other applications such as for example Tasker, when it detects movement
● control detector by other applications such as for example Tasker or Automagic
● ability to control detector by Broadcast Intent
● set how many events, will trigger reactions
● print event time and date on every frame
● widget to quickly enable or disable the detector
● time lapse function
● temporary storage feature
example PHP script for HTTP upload: http://programy.jastrzab.com/help/upload.txt
● To use widget you need to move program to internal memory
● Default position is when the device lies on the longer side
Permission Read Phone State is used to detect incoming call, and silence alarm when it`s switched on
If you mosyeonman hand without touching the screen can be easily and conveniently call.
* Will be highly recommended to yireonbun.
- His latest Vega LTE phones poncheoreom Anyone receiving calls
- Cold, warm winter gloves, got a call as quickly and conveniently minutes kkinchae
- Receive calls without touching the screen with Anyone
- Convenient hands-free feature while driving a car you would like to use the minutes
- You do not want to receive spam, phone number, and registration and opt-out as quickly and minutes
- Gently shake the phone to receive / disconnect Anyone
* Hand-motion provides the following features.
- Close-motion feature (incoming call, the span function calls)
- Shake motion functions (call receive / end, heundeumseoljeong)
- Call Blocking feature (call it off, turning off the motion, the individual settings)
- Add block number (most recent records, telephone contact, the user entered directly).
- Call Block list (block number, change, delete block number)
One. Proximity Motion
- You get a phone call, the proximity sensor (audible sound when a phone call away) 3 ~ 5cm above the left hand -> Left or Right -> Move left-to-call
- Phone in close proximity to the ear piece, or a pocket / bag pickup as a part of the body can touch the same features may also
- Call features span'll activate the speaker function on the phone you can call the speakerphone
Two. Shaking motion
- When a call arrives, lightly shake off the phone Please phone!
- To end a call, shake Shake feature set to hang up
- By setting function heundeumsegi heundeum century setting that suits you
Three. Select the block type
- You do not want to receive calls and can be set effectively block
- Just call blocking feature called off if the person registered on the list just bouncing (Silent Function)
- Mosyeongineungman to release the person registered in the block list, when you call close / can not call function shaking motion
- Individual settings for each individual number for each feature type can be set off
Four. Add blocked number (Black List)
- Last week of phone calls recording feature list of the total incoming call (the number you want to register and spam can be added in recent history).
- Contact List feature stores your phone, the contacts list (register and spam can be added after the number you want to search)
- User-input function directly, and you do not want to receive spam code manually add your name and number (number of possible pattern matching)
* What is pattern matching number? Telephone numbers beginning with 070 to 23 to block all spam in the last digit 07023 * If you want to register
Five. Call Block List
- In the list of blocked phone numbers when you touch the desired number can be modified and numbers can be deleted when you touch and hold
It is the application which detects a motion of the object reflected in a camera and reproduces picture preservation and a beep sound.
Please install in few places, a fixed stand, etc. of vibration in the case of use, and use it.
The camera is equivalent to both the front camera and the back camera. Please use a camera, changing according to a use.
During surveillance, a slide indication of the picture when an object is detected is given for every second.
After a stop, if a detection picture is clicked, an expansion display is possible and a picture is saved at external memories (SD card etc.).
The picture serves as a JPEG file format.
We recommend you to use it during surveillance, inserting a charge adapter, in order to consume many batteries.
Since I have the function to terminate application if generation of heat is detected so that a smart phone may not be damaged owing to generation of heat of a battery, please understand.
Please do not abuse this application by any means.
Since we do not take any responsibility, please understand.
■ When you would like to take a picture of the object which moves continuously
■ The simple security camera in a home etc.
■ Invasion detection of invasion prohibition area etc., warning
■ Beep sound
I sound a beep sound simultaneously with detection.
■ Log preservation
I save the detected time by text format.
■ Power-saving mode
I lower the luminosity of a display during surveillance and hold down consumption of a battery.
■ Picture quality
I can adjust to low image quality, a standard, and three high-definition steps.
■ Battery level
I terminate an application, when battery residual quantity becomes below a preset value.
However, I do not end during charge.
■ Preservation number of sheets
I set up the preservation number of sheets of the detected picture.
■ Detection sensitivity
Adjustment of three steps of response levels is possible.
2.3 or more Android(s)
[Confirmed terminal of operation]
Sony Ericsson Xperia SO-03D
Samsung GARAXY NEXUS SC-04D
Samsung GARAXY S III SC-06D
acer ICONIA TAB A500
ASUS Slider SL101
This application let you control the brightness level only with motion.
To preserve your battery you can simply change your screen brightness with motion in any application.
* Move your device to the right and raise your brightness.
* Move your device to the left to decrease your brightness.
More features :
* Brightness Widget - Show the current brightness level.
* Always show the brightness level on the notification toolbar.
* Adjust the brightness level manually.
* Support the auto-brightness.
* Long press on search key to show the brightness dialog.
* Change the brightness with volume key when brightness dialog appear.
* KeyPress events when the brightness dialog appear:
- Menu key : open Brightness Motion settings.
- Back key : close the brightness dialog.
* The brightness indicator stay always on top. Click and hold to change the location. Single click to show indicator. Double click to show the brightness dialog.
* Brightness restore - Restore the brightness level to a default value:
* On unlock device
* On close screen
* On incoming call
* On end call
* On power connected
* On power disconnected
This feature is useful when you want to change the brightness while playing Angry Bird, Tower Defense, Glow Hockey, Blast Monkeys, 2 Players Reactor to name a few... No need to leave the game to change your brightness setting. Flip it !
After the installation, open the application and start the motion detection service. Now, you got the perfect control on your device !
**** Please try the free version before buying the pro version ****
If you have any comments, requests or problems, please contact the support.
Change the brightness value in setting.
For haptic feedback.
To remove the dim on screen when brightness change.
To start the brightness motion service when device boot.
To validate licence.
(if you device support the DEVICE_POWER permission)
*Move your device to the bottom to close your screen.
Disable the motion detection service when the device is on a call.
Set the brightness dialog always on top of all application.
(1) Screen brightness adjustment.
(2) Add a filter on the screen (you can adjust the brightness even lower)
Of course, you can also set [Automatic brightness] plus matte, so you can automatically adjust depending on the system, and darker.
Keywords: brightness adjustment, brightness, adjust, filter, mask, screen,bluelight, night, simple, glare, light,eye
With our application, the camera of your phone will be able to pinpoint and react to any movement. If the phone will detect the movement - it will start the siren (alarm mode) or save a photo.
So you can check what happens when you was out.
Screebl, the battery saver keep your screen on wunderkind, works based on a simple observation: we generally hold our phones or tablets in roughly the same positions when we're using them. Screebl uses the sensors in your mobile device to detect how you're holding it, and when your device is within a configurable range, the screen is kept on. Move out of that range, and Screebl releases the lock and the screen is allowed to go off. Using gravity, screen orientation, and other cues, your screen is kept on when it should be, and turned off when you don't need it. It's simple, but it works amazingly well!
How is Screebl a battery saver? Well, it's simple. On most phones, the screen is the single largest consumer of battery power. With Screebl running you can reduce the average amount of time that your screen is on by only keeping it on when you're ACTUALLY using your phone. The amount of savings can vary significantly by device and usage patterns, but it is not uncommon for users to see savings of 20% or more. See our web site for more details.
★ "Screebl is ingenious..." -- KnowYourMobile.com
★ "Screebl also helps you extend your battery life..." -- AndroidAuthority.com
★ "Screebl is a far more effective way to utilize our screen timeouts..." -- Android Spin.com
★ "Works out of the box..." -- AndroidTap.com
★ "Screebl offers an intelligent solution to the problem of screen control..." -- AndroidGuys.com
★ "Excellent customization..." -- Phandroid.com
✓ PocketLock locks your phone when you put it into your pocket, unlocks when you take it out
✓ AppExceptions let you turn Screebl off when selected apps are running in the foreground
✓ Locale Plug-ins and Tasker integration provide automated control and customization of Screebl
✓ Look-and-feel customization lets you make Screebl look the way YOU want
✓ Better detection algorithms
✓ Screen timeout set from Screebl
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - Needed to a start Screebl when phone starts up.
INTERNET - Needed to check for new instructional videos and submit debugging information.
WAKE_LOCK - Needed to keep the screen on.
WRITE_SETTINGS - Needed to update system settings related to screen timeouts.
GET_TASKS - Needed to disable Screebl when selected apps are running (AppExclusions).
BILLING - Needed to allow in-app upgrade of Screebl Lite to Pro.
READ_PHONE_STATE - Needed to check phone state (e.g., in-call, speakerphone on, etc.) to provide in-call behavior (e.g., disable Screebl or lock screen on)
✓ Some phones do NOT deliver sensor events when the screen is off. Examples include some HTC phones, some Sony Xperia phones, and quite a few Motorola phones. PocketLock may not work properly on these phones. See this link for more info: http://www.saltwebsites.com/2012/android-accelerometers-screen-off
✓ PocketLock sometimes causes battery drain on some devices. The effect of the PocketLock feature varies widely from one device to another. The longer that you have PocketLock monitor for removal from your pocket, the more power used. Most devices see a minor increase in power consumption when using PocketLock (4-8%).
✓ Stillness detection doesn't detect small movements on some devices. A few devices have coarse-grained sensors, and movement is not detected well, causing unwanted stillness timeouts. I am working on a fix for this that will be in an upcoming release. Most phones are fine.
✓ Screebl doesn't start when the phone is powered-on. On some HTC phones the "fastboot" capability can cause problems with Screebl starting at power-on. I've done my best to fix this, but it still is a problem on some HTC devices. Screebl must NOT be moved to SD storage.
- Automatic range re-adjustment.
- Show maximal and minimal values.
- "No sensor" message for devices without accelerometer.
- Display Z-axis acceleration.
- Low-pass filter to eliminate the force of gravity.
Motion Detector application has the following specifications;
1) Motion Detector automatically understands any motion or change and draw rectangular frames around them on the device screen.
2) Motion Detector draws red alarm icon on the screen when a motion is detected.
3) Motion Detector plays alarm sound with the volume level proportional to the amount of motion detected.
4) Motion Detector draws motion history on the device screen. Therefore, you can have information about the complete routes of the targets. Besides, you can see motion towards you or away from you.
5) The main problem with the change detection applications is the shaking of the devices during the observation. These yield false alarms due to shaking devices. Motion Detector application has specially designed algorithm to minimize this drawback.
6) User can set options for alarm sound, motion overlay and motion history.
How to use:
1) Fix your device by facing your device camera looks to the area you want to track.
2) Start Motion Detector application.
3) After 10 secs countdown motion detection starts.
1) Alarm Sound: Enable alarm sound or mute.
2) Motion rectangles: Draw rectangular motion region plots on the device screen or not.
3) Motion history: Draw motion history bubbles on the device screen or not.
4) Threshold: Threshold for intensity difference. Smaller values yield more sensitive detection but may cause noise and excess detection.
5) Block size %: Percentage of analysis blocks. Smaller block size values yield more sensitive detection but may cause noise. Smaller values yield more sensitive detection but may cause noise and excess detection.
6) Volume: Alarm volume level maximum. Do not forget that Motion Detector plays alarm sound with the volume level proportional to the amount of motion detected. Therefore, alarm sound volume chages between none to this parameter value.
Get real time alarm notifications via MSN or mail.
Let the camera take photos or record videos when sounds or motions are detected.
Stealth mode, the app will can turned off automatically when someone picks up the device.
Silent mode, devide sound and vibration can be turned off automatically while running (full version).
This version has a time limit and the full version can be purcased inside the application.
App can enable motion detection on your DLink 932L and 942L cameras or quickly turn on or turn off all your camera's with the supplied widget.
The DLink 932 & 942 camera are IP-Camera's capable of sending emails when motion is detected in certain area's.
The supplied app by DLink enables most features of your DLink camera but it doesn't offer a quick way to switch your motion detection.
How to use:
Set up IP address and credentials for your administrative camera web page (not http://mydlink.com).
Usually at home this is 192.168.0... but for outside using you should set up static outside IP (if you've got) or you can use Free Dynamic DNS services like no-ip.com or other for getting access to camera outside the house (administrative camera web page has special DYNAMIC DNS setting page for this purpose).
keywords: camera entertainment episodes games shows movie video credit lawyer donate degree hosting claim
• New interaction feature added (Read more about how to interact with graphics by clicking interact button)
• Large graphic view
• Speed in all direction(x,y,z) km,mph
• Total g-force
• Direction compass in degrees (n,w,s,e)
• Magnetic field x z y
• Total magnetic field
• Pitch and roll angles
• (speed sensitivity will depend on magnetic field around you, on the move accuracy)
• Control graphic speed rate
Most sensors also display a chart with the output of the sensor so you can monitor changes during the time.
You can even capture the values and export them to your computer with a csv file or view them directly in the app.
Sensor Sense give you access to:
• Environment sensors
- Relative humidity
• Motion sensors
- Linear acceleration
- Rotation vector
• Position sensor
- Magnetic field
- Longitude, latitude and altitude
- Speed and accuracy
- Level, voltage and temperature
- Status and health
Sensor Sense combines all these features with a beautiful Material Design with Cards.
Note: not all devices may contain all these sensors.
Listen to our users:
"Best motion detection app", "Email was sent in a matter of seconds", "Simple and excellent!", "Smooth and accurate", "Great for my rented apartment".
Turn your android smartphone into a motion detector burglar alarm system!
Salient Eye turns any android device into a full home camera security system. The Salient Eye application uses your phone's camera to sense motion and makes alarm sounds when a break-in occurs. Salient Eye home security app catches intruders red-handed and immediately sends you pictures via email and SMS.
No need to provide your email password.
No need to register- No Facebook, no nothing!
Protect your home or office with Salient Eye, the easy and affordable app that prevents burglaries and intrusions.
★ Captures pictures on motion detection
★ SMS and email alerts (optional)
★ Push notification alerts (optional, requires registration and remote control app: remote.salient-eye.com)
★ Sounds alarm (optional)
★ Photos are available immediately online (optional)
★ Start/Stop/Take picture remotely (optional, requires subscription on the remote control app: remote.salient-eye.com)
★ Keeps working when screen is turned off
★ Password Protection
★ Works up to 10 hours with no power supply (on battery)
★ Very easy to setup and use
Use Salient Eye home security application to turn an old or unused android or tablet smartphone into an affordable fully functional alarm system against burglars break-ins.
Use Salient Eye on your primary phone to secure your stuff when you are sleeping, at home or away.
Storage - for saving the pictures
SMS - for sending sms alerts (optional)
System tools - keep running and using the camera and the Internet when the screen is locked
Internet Network and Wi-Fi - service connection, uploading images and sending emails
Camera/Hardware - using the camera to detect motion and take pictures
Battery stats - for notifying on low battery (optional)
Terms of Service: http://www.salient-eye.com/eula.html
How to use it?
✓ Activate and put it in a bag. If your bag is moved, the alarm will trigger.
✓ Activate and put it in a package, and the package hang on a doorknob. If the door is opened, the alarm will trigger.
✓ Activate and put it in a car. If the car moves, the alarm will trigger.
✓ Audible alarm
✓ Setting sensitivity level of the sensor
✓ Alarming delay setting / Arm delay setting
WARNING: Some version of Android will turn of the motion sensor when the screen turns off. In this case you can use option "Stay awake". This will prevent the screen from timing out.
Proximity Sensor Finder tells you a few things about your device:
1. Does the device have a proximity sensor?
2. Is an object in close proximity detected?
3. Does this device support actual proximity distances or just "covered" and "uncovered" sensor states?
4. For supported devices, exactly how far away is the object?
5. How long has the sensor been covered?
6. How much power is the proximity sensor consuming?
We developed Proximity Sensor Finder as an internal testing tool but it soon became apparent that there was a need in the market for just such an app, so we decided to ship it and make it free!
Internet and location permissions requested are just for ads, no other data is transmitted or received.
To get started you have to enter your email address, and enter the PIN code you receive in your welcome message. Then choose from your contacts, or simply enter an email address to send to, then, after recording the video slide the ShowMee icon to the right on to the envelope.
ShowMee can also be used for high quality video distribution. Let us know when you are a professional in film business!
video conferencing video mail video messaging video chat video calling videomail videosms sms mms push notification full hd hdmi
Font Size globally enlarges/decreases text size in all apps (Email, SMS, Maps, Home, Weather, Calendar, Widgets, ...).
No need to carry your reading glasses any more. Opens up Android for people aged 35+