If you mosyeonman hand without touching the screen can be easily and conveniently call.
* Will be highly recommended to yireonbun.
- His latest Vega LTE phones poncheoreom Anyone receiving calls
- Cold, warm winter gloves, got a call as quickly and conveniently minutes kkinchae
- Receive calls without touching the screen with Anyone
- Convenient hands-free feature while driving a car you would like to use the minutes
- You do not want to receive spam, phone number, and registration and opt-out as quickly and minutes
- Gently shake the phone to receive / disconnect Anyone
* Hand-motion provides the following features.
- Close-motion feature (incoming call, the span function calls)
- Shake motion functions (call receive / end, heundeumseoljeong)
- Call Blocking feature (call it off, turning off the motion, the individual settings)
- Add block number (most recent records, telephone contact, the user entered directly).
- Call Block list (block number, change, delete block number)
One. Proximity Motion
- You get a phone call, the proximity sensor (audible sound when a phone call away) 3 ~ 5cm above the left hand -> Left or Right -> Move left-to-call
- Phone in close proximity to the ear piece, or a pocket / bag pickup as a part of the body can touch the same features may also
- Call features span'll activate the speaker function on the phone you can call the speakerphone
Two. Shaking motion
- When a call arrives, lightly shake off the phone Please phone!
- To end a call, shake Shake feature set to hang up
- By setting function heundeumsegi heundeum century setting that suits you
Three. Select the block type
- You do not want to receive calls and can be set effectively block
- Just call blocking feature called off if the person registered on the list just bouncing (Silent Function)
- Mosyeongineungman to release the person registered in the block list, when you call close / can not call function shaking motion
- Individual settings for each individual number for each feature type can be set off
Four. Add blocked number (Black List)
- Last week of phone calls recording feature list of the total incoming call (the number you want to register and spam can be added in recent history).
- Contact List feature stores your phone, the contacts list (register and spam can be added after the number you want to search)
- User-input function directly, and you do not want to receive spam code manually add your name and number (number of possible pattern matching)
* What is pattern matching number? Telephone numbers beginning with 070 to 23 to block all spam in the last digit 07023 * If you want to register
Five. Call Block List
- In the list of blocked phone numbers when you touch the desired number can be modified and numbers can be deleted when you touch and hold
"To put it simply, Lux kicks the pants off of Android’s stock brightness manager, and it’s worth every cent." - Lifehacker
"Lux is a third-party app that allows you to easily calibrate your phone’s brightness sensor, saving you battery power and reducing eye strain if your phone is normally too bright in dark rooms." - HowToGeek
Lux isn't your ordinary brightness app. It intelligently adjusts the brightness of your display based on the environment you're in. If you step into a dimly lit room, Lux will automatically lower the brightness of your display to make it not only comfortable to read, but to also preserve battery power.
Lux is also able to adjust the screen temperature of your display automatically to make it appropriate for night usage. At sunset, you can have Lux automatically warm your display and switch to your Night profile. If you're an astronomer, you can enable astronomer mode to cut out harsh white light. If you have a root enabled phone, you may even be able to apply these enhancements at a low level with Lux's plug-in system.
Perhaps the best thing about Lux is that you can teach it how to behave. If the backlight is too bright or dim for your liking, simply open the provided Dashboard, adjust the brightness slider to the level you desire, then hold the link button. Lux will use this new 'link' as a reference in future.
Give it a go! I want you to test Lux for more than the 15 minute refund period offered by Google. I understand that some devices may not have the best quality light sensor, and that you may need more time to play around with settings. If you find that Lux doesn't suit you after the 15 minutes is up, you can request a refund within a week of purchase via e-mail - no questions asked.
■ Stable, custom auto brightness with root plug-in support.
■ Use your ambient light sensor or camera(s) to read in ambient light.
■ Subzero brightness for night viewing.
■ Select between Auto, Day, Night, Car and Cinema light profiles
■ Automatic night mode. Change the colour temperature of your display for comfortable night time viewing.
■ Astronomer mode. Adds a red filter to your display to preserve the eyesight of stargazers.
■ Power-user settings such as choice of interpolation, filters, and linked sample editing.
■ Add app specific exceptions via sleep mode. NOTE: This is broken in Android 5.0 due to API changes beyond my control.
■ Customisable fade for backlight adjustments.
■ Tasker and Locale support
■ Battery efficient.
■ Backup to SD.
■ No ads or other nuisances.
Note: Please disable other brightness apps before using Lux. The author is not liable for any issues caused when using this app.
Want Lux in your language? Join the translation project here:
TAKE PICTURES AND VIDEOS: Used to read in luma values if camera input is selected.
DRAW OVER OTHER APPS: Required for night/astro mode.
READ PHONE STATE: Required to prevent Lux from interfering with phone controls in Android 4.1.
MODIFY SYSTEM SETTINGS: Brightness is a system setting, as is toggling the default auto brightness.
RETRIEVE RUNNING APPS: Required to make the 'sleep list' functionality work, so Lux can disable itself when certain apps are in the foreground.
COARSE LOCATION: Required to automatically calculate sunrise/sunset times.
Need assistance? Have questions? Contact me via the 'Send Feedback' button in Lux settings, or via email at email@example.com.
NOTE: Please use the power symbol in the notification to temporarily toggle Lux when using secure views, such as banking apps, VPN and accessibility settings.
Change your device to a motion detector, or remote surveillance camera or even spy cam with motion detection functionality, you can also detect motion for other apps such as Tasker or Automagic
Program uses device's built-in camera so effects can be unsatisfying, reaction time depends on device performance and frame size, maximum and minimum size of recorded frames depends on the device.
● save images captured when motion is detected
● upload captured images to FTP server
● post images on HTTP server (for advanced users, will require script that will receive image from app)
● send an EMAIL with captured image
● sound when motion is detected
● select which camera to use, front or rear
● adjustable detector sensitivity and resolution
● change image resolution recorded by detector
● set active zone, motion will be detected only within the zone
● adjust exposure compensation and exposure lock, not all devices support these features
● can work when screen is switched off, at least it should
● event counter, log
● profiles for settings
● change image destination folder
● send notifications to other applications such as for example Tasker, when it detects movement
● control detector by other applications such as for example Tasker or Automagic
● ability to control detector by Broadcast Intent
● set how many events, will trigger reactions
● print event time and date on every frame
● widget to quickly enable or disable the detector
● time lapse function
● temporary storage feature
example PHP script for HTTP upload: http://programy.jastrzab.com/help/upload.txt
● To use widget you need to move program to internal memory
● Default position is when the device lies on the longer side
Permission Read Phone State is used to detect incoming call, and silence alarm when it`s switched on
Measure how fast you are accelerating in your car. Take a light reading in direct sunlight or a dark room. Measure the atmospheric pressure at your altitude and compare it to the pressure on Jupiter. See how fast you were spinning on a roller coaster. Or use the magnetic field readings to turn your phone into a metal detector.
This app gives you instant access to every sensor on your device to start taking readings right away with easy-to-read charts. You can also check out detailed specifications on the hardware behind your sensors, and even see lists of devices that have better equipment. Compare and contrast all sensors available in order to make the right choice when buying a new device, or just confirm that you've got the best available device.
Download Sensor Sense now and begin exploring all the new interesting sensors on your device.
You can use the icons on the top of the screen to navigate through the app.
The Sensor icon will take you to the readout of all the sensors that are available on your device. Tap on the name of the sensor to view it and to turn it on and off. The readings for the sensor are displayed on the chart with Minimum and Maximum readings. Move your device around to get different readings. Click the Reset button to clear all the readings, and click the Set Reference Point button to take the current reading and set it as the zero point on the chart. Click on the arrow next to the "Comparison Data" to view other samples from the selected sensor. Use the arrow next to the Sensor name to open and close each sensor. The "Current Accuracy" graph shows you the amount of resources your device is supplying to that sensor at that time. Click on the accuracy graph for
a detailed explanation of these readings.
The List icon will take you to the list of all the sensors available on your device. If a sensor is not included on your device, that sensor will be listed in the "Not Included" section, along with a list of other devices that offer that sensor. The sensor list shows manufacturer’s specifications for each sensor, as well as a list of devices that claim to have better specifications.
The Reset icon will return you to the sensor page, close all the open sensors, and clear out all the current data.
The Options icon will take you to Settings, where you can set the language used for the app as well as many other settings and units of measure. The Options icon will also take you to High Scores, where you can see a list of the highest scores from other users, and submit your own. See if you can make the top 10 list!
* (Please let us know of any poor language translations, and we will correct them quickly in the next release.)
You can detect any motion with this app.
> detection indicator ( LED, sound )
> detection level chart
> display image from camera ( on motion detected, just display and beep sound, there is no function to save image files )
> noise filter adjustment
You need to install Adobe AIR (free) to launch this application.
This app is provided "as is", without warranty of any kind.
Your use of the app is at your own risk.
(1) Screen brightness adjustment.
(2) Add a filter on the screen (you can adjust the brightness even lower)
Of course, you can also set [Automatic brightness] plus matte, so you can automatically adjust depending on the system, and darker.
Keywords: brightness adjustment, brightness, adjust, filter, mask, screen,bluelight, night, simple, glare, light,eye
With our application, the camera of your phone will be able to pinpoint and react to any movement. If the phone will detect the movement - it will start the siren (alarm mode) or save a photo.
So you can check what happens when you was out.
Screebl, the battery saver keep your screen on wunderkind, works based on a simple observation: we generally hold our phones or tablets in roughly the same positions when we're using them. Screebl uses the sensors in your mobile device to detect how you're holding it, and when your device is within a configurable range, the screen is kept on. Move out of that range, and Screebl releases the lock and the screen is allowed to go off. Using gravity, screen orientation, and other cues, your screen is kept on when it should be, and turned off when you don't need it. It's simple, but it works amazingly well!
How is Screebl a battery saver? Well, it's simple. On most phones, the screen is the single largest consumer of battery power. With Screebl running you can reduce the average amount of time that your screen is on by only keeping it on when you're ACTUALLY using your phone. The amount of savings can vary significantly by device and usage patterns, but it is not uncommon for users to see savings of 20% or more. See our web site for more details.
★ "Screebl is ingenious..." -- KnowYourMobile.com
★ "Screebl also helps you extend your battery life..." -- AndroidAuthority.com
★ "Screebl is a far more effective way to utilize our screen timeouts..." -- Android Spin.com
★ "Works out of the box..." -- AndroidTap.com
★ "Screebl offers an intelligent solution to the problem of screen control..." -- AndroidGuys.com
★ "Excellent customization..." -- Phandroid.com
✓ PocketLock locks your phone when you put it into your pocket, unlocks when you take it out
✓ AppExceptions let you turn Screebl off when selected apps are running in the foreground
✓ Locale Plug-ins and Tasker integration provide automated control and customization of Screebl
✓ Look-and-feel customization lets you make Screebl look the way YOU want
✓ Better detection algorithms
✓ Screen timeout set from Screebl
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - Needed to a start Screebl when phone starts up.
INTERNET - Needed to check for new instructional videos and submit debugging information.
WAKE_LOCK - Needed to keep the screen on.
WRITE_SETTINGS - Needed to update system settings related to screen timeouts.
GET_TASKS - Needed to disable Screebl when selected apps are running (AppExclusions).
BILLING - Needed to allow in-app upgrade of Screebl Lite to Pro.
READ_PHONE_STATE - Needed to check phone state (e.g., in-call, speakerphone on, etc.) to provide in-call behavior (e.g., disable Screebl or lock screen on)
✓ Some phones do NOT deliver sensor events when the screen is off. Examples include some HTC phones, some Sony Xperia phones, and quite a few Motorola phones. PocketLock may not work properly on these phones. See this link for more info: http://www.saltwebsites.com/2012/android-accelerometers-screen-off
✓ PocketLock sometimes causes battery drain on some devices. The effect of the PocketLock feature varies widely from one device to another. The longer that you have PocketLock monitor for removal from your pocket, the more power used. Most devices see a minor increase in power consumption when using PocketLock (4-8%).
✓ Stillness detection doesn't detect small movements on some devices. A few devices have coarse-grained sensors, and movement is not detected well, causing unwanted stillness timeouts. I am working on a fix for this that will be in an upcoming release. Most phones are fine.
✓ Screebl doesn't start when the phone is powered-on. On some HTC phones the "fastboot" capability can cause problems with Screebl starting at power-on. I've done my best to fix this, but it still is a problem on some HTC devices. Screebl must NOT be moved to SD storage.
1) Motion Detector automatically understands any motion or change and draw frames around them on the device screen.
2) Motion Detector draws motion icon on the screen when a motion is detected.
3) Motion Detector draws motion history on the device screen. Therefore, you can have information about the complete routes of the targets. Besides, you can see motion towards you or away from you.
4) The main problem with the change detection applications is the shaking of the devices during the observation. These yield false alarms due to shaking devices. Motion Detector application has specially designed algorithm to minimize this drawback.
5) User can set options for alarm sound, motion overlay and motion history.
6) Motion Detector enables you to set two types of alarms:
a) Instant Alarm: Motion Detector raises instant alarm and displays alarm icon in case amount of motion detected exceeds the threshold set by user.Motion Detector plays alarm sound with the volume level proportional to the amount of motion detected.
b) Continuous Alarm: Motion Detector raises alarm sound and displays alarm icon in case amount of motion detected exceeds the threshold for a specified time period both set by user. Alarm state goes until terminated by user.
How to use:
1) Fix your device by facing your device camera looks to the area you want to track.
2) Start Motion Detector application.
3) After 10 secs countdown motion detection starts.
1) Alarm Type: Instant Alarm or Continuous Alarm Mode.
2) Alarm Area To Trigger: Amount of motion to make Motion Alarm to generate alarm.
3) Alarm Time To Trigger: Motion time period required to generate alarm.
4) Alarm Sound: Enable alarm sound or mute.
5) Motion rectangles: Draw rectangular motion region plots on the device screen or not.
6) Motion history: Draw motion history bubbles on the device screen or not.
7) Threshold: Threshold for intensity difference. Smaller values yield more sensitive detection but may cause noise and excess detection.
8) Block size %: Percentage of analysis blocks. Smaller block size values yield more sensitive detection but may cause noise. Smaller values yield more sensitive detection but may cause noise and excess detection.
9) Volume: Alarm volume level maximum. Do not forget that Motion Detector plays alarm sound with the volume level proportional to the amount of motion detected. Therefore, alarm sound volume changes between none to this parameter value.
10) Shake Sensitivity: Sensitivity level for device shaking.Motion Detector stops motion detection in case of device shaking, therefore, prevents false alarms. User can select High, Medium or Low sensitivity.
- Automatic range re-adjustment.
- Show maximal and minimal values.
- "No sensor" message for devices without accelerometer.
- Display Z-axis acceleration.
- Low-pass filter to eliminate the force of gravity.
Get real time alarm notifications via MSN or mail.
Let the camera take photos or record videos when sounds or motions are detected.
Stealth mode, the app will can turned off automatically when someone picks up the device.
Silent mode, devide sound and vibration can be turned off automatically while running (full version).
This version has a time limit and the full version can be purcased inside the application.
How to use it?
✓ Activate and put it in a bag. If your bag is moved, the alarm will trigger.
✓ Activate and put it in a package, and the package hang on a doorknob. If the door is opened, the alarm will trigger.
✓ Activate and put it in a car. If the car moves, the alarm will trigger.
✓ Audible alarm
✓ Setting sensitivity level of the sensor
✓ Alarming delay setting / Arm delay setting
WARNING: Some version of Android will turn of the motion sensor when the screen turns off. In this case you can use option "Stay awake". This will prevent the screen from timing out.
By reducing brightness indoor, you will save battery life as well.
- User configurable brightness settings (press Menu)
- It uses only a single home screen cell space
Note: press Menu for settings the value (% brightness) in buttons
*This app is not a widget, so it does not take up extra memory or slow down your phone.
Lux control the screen brightness for your Android smartphone.
Avoid the nuisance of adjust your screen brightness opening the Android screen brightness control.
The innovation introduced by Lux Control consist in the correction of the calibration error of the light sensor during the screen brightness control usage.
Flux is smart enough to adjust and control the brightness of your screen based on the environment you are in.
If you go in the daylight room the app will automatically increase the brightness of your screen to make it easly visibile, while if you move in a dimly room Flux will dim the light of your screen even below 0% to make it comfortable to read and to also preserve the battery.
The configuration is minimized in order to ensure for simplicity of use that is missing in all the other Screen Dimmer or Lux Control/Brightness Control apps.
The reduction of the battery consumption is ensured by the automatic screen brightness control and by configuring the minimum brightness subzero it is possible to further increase the savings, especially on Samsung devices.
- Automatic management of the screen screen brightness control
- Manual Brightness selector to calibrate the appropriate screen brightness level
- Customizable smoothness fade for backlight calibration
- Subzero brightness screen dimmer for night mode viewing and battery savings
- Dim color and screen dimmer color for persons with eye problems and sensitivity to daylight
- Simple configuration: download Flux and enjoy it no configuration is needed (the default configuration is enough) and the app automatically learns
- Battery efficient, in fact with Flux screen dimmer you can save around 15% of battery
Smoothness: enabling this option will change the screen brightness sweeter
Minimum Brightness (related to the lux perceived in the environment): adjusts the minimum brightness of the screen for the lux control handler, if you set this value subzero Flux will apply a filter to further reduce the screen brightness
Maximum Brightness: adjusts the maximum brightness of the screen
Dimmer Color: when the brightness go subzero the dim color is applied
Filter Color: choose the color of the filter to apply when Flux is active
Filter Color Opacity: adjusts the filter opacity level
Flux lux control app: when you discover it you will never live without it.
Motion Widget is licensed under the Apache Licence, Version 2.0:
Icons gracioulsy provided by Glyphicons (http://www.glyphicons.com) under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported (CC BY 3.0) license.
Motion Widget is open source. The source code is available here:
Each widget can control a single camera using Motions's http remote control API:
Each widget contains four buttons to control a camera:
1) check the camera status
2) start the camera
3) pause the camera
4) take a snapshot with the camera
If the widget is unable to connect to Motion, please check that your network and routers are configured correctly to allow you to connect. You can test this from a PC using the following curl command:
curl -v -u"user:password" http://www.yourmotionserver.com:8000/0/detection/status
If you do not receive a HTTP 200 status code from this request, then the widget will also not be able to connect to Motion.
The full internet access permission is needed to access the HTTP interface of your Motion server. Internet access is not used for any other purpose.
App can enable motion detection on your DLink 932L and 942L cameras or quickly turn on or turn off all your camera's with the supplied widget.
The DLink 932 & 942 camera are IP-Camera's capable of sending emails when motion is detected in certain area's.
The supplied app by DLink enables most features of your DLink camera but it doesn't offer a quick way to switch your motion detection.
How to use:
Set up IP address and credentials for your administrative camera web page (not http://mydlink.com).
Usually at home this is 192.168.0... but for outside using you should set up static outside IP (if you've got) or you can use Free Dynamic DNS services like no-ip.com or other for getting access to camera outside the house (administrative camera web page has special DYNAMIC DNS setting page for this purpose).
keywords: camera entertainment episodes games shows movie video credit lawyer donate degree hosting claim
To get started you have to enter your email address, and enter the PIN code you receive in your welcome message. Then choose from your contacts, or simply enter an email address to send to, then, after recording the video slide the ShowMee icon to the right on to the envelope.
ShowMee can also be used for high quality video distribution. Let us know when you are a professional in film business!
video conferencing video mail video messaging video chat video calling videomail videosms sms mms push notification full hd hdmi
Font Size globally enlarges/decreases text size in all apps (Email, SMS, Maps, Home, Weather, Calendar, Widgets, ...).
No need to carry your reading glasses any more. Opens up Android for people aged 35+