To use EZ Drop:
1. To get your PIN, go to http://ez.dropper.co on your PC
2. To connect your PC and android device, type your PIN into the app
3. To transfer files to your device, select files in your browser. To transfer files to your PC, select files in the app.
What are the requirements to run EZ Drop?
EZ Drop should be compatible with most Android devices running Android 1.6 or later (4.0 should work, but it may not look ICSish). The website should be compatible with most modern web browsers, including Chrome 12 or later, Firefox 3.6 or later, Safari 5.0 or later (For best performance IE is not recommended).
I appreciate your support helping to spread and improve EZ Drop.
Should you have any issue before you rate EZ Drop below 5 stars, please kindly mail me at email@example.com to give me an opportunity to provide you with assistance in resolving your issue!
Thank you and enjoy EZ Drop!
Keywords:file transfer, wireless transfer, wireless sync
Scatter syncs data directly between your devices and your PC using the local WiFi connection if possible without taking a detour through the cloud. The data is stored on your devices, so you have fast access even when on the go with a poor Internet connection.
Scatter stores data only on your selected devices and your PC. It uses encrypted communication to sync the data.
Easy to use
Scatter makes it easy to keep your data in sync on your devices: Photos, videos, hyperlinks, text-snippets or any other documents are captured while using your devices and synced automatically across all of them and to your PC.
If you want to sync data between your device and your PC you also need Scatter for Windows:
The sync notification service provides feedback about which accounts are actively syncing whether caused by Synker or some other mechanism.
The Accounts and Sync Inspector provides additional information about the accounts on your Android device and their auto-sync properties and sync settings. The inspector overview screen will allow you to toggle the state of the Android global auto-sync setting, force sync all accounts, cancel all pending/active syncs, and display a list of all sync-able accounts available on the device including non-user facing sync adapters. The inspector account detail page provides detailed information about an individual account including some interesting statistics such as total number of sync attempts per sync source, last successful sync time, last sync failure time, last sync failure message, and initial failure time. Also, the inspector account detail page will allow you to toggle the state of the Android auto-sync setting for the specific account/authority, force sync the account, cancel any active/pending syncs on that account, and edit the auto-sync period.
Check out the Synker FAQ.
Our YouTube channel with videos including Tasker and Synker as a plug-in.
Join the Synker beta tester community, for the latest and greatest!
Force Close on Vizio VTAB1008
SEO: Synker, syncer, Android, sync, synced, synchronization, widget, auto-sync, auto-sync off, sync settings, force sync, sync all, manual sync, sync now, sync everything, sync toggle, account sync, corporate sync, contact sync, calendar sync, twitter sync, Google sync, Gmail sync, Tasker, Locale, plugin, plug-in, sync inspector, sync notification, sync statistics, sync errors, sync information, sync troubleshoot, sync tweak, periodic sync, sync adapter
*** Currently support direction PC >> phone only ***
Works with any Windows network share (Samba share). Doesn't need any software to be installed on the PC nor starts any kind of Server on your phone.
Help us to improve the software by mailing your bug reports and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Choosable local destination folder
- Profiles for network shares / folders
- Support for share authentication (password protected shares)
- Built-in network explorer
- Built-in local folder chooser
- Sync all profiles at once
- Syncs deletion of files at the PC
- SyncAll Widget
This application utilizes specific software (Jakarta Commons.net) for performing a handful of functions. This library is used as is, without modification and every effort has been made to adhere to the Apache 2.0 license -- located here: http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.html
Presently, Network Browser should be able to connect to most Microsoft Windows or Linux and Mac OSX smb samba network shared folders. You need to know the IP address of the network server you are trying to connect to. You can connect as guest, or supply your username and password.
You can also open files that you find on your network. Tapping on a file will open it in the default editor on your Android system. Currently saving and uploading is not supported, but if there is interest in the project I can certainly work to add these features.
For some reason, there is an issue with the smb library that makes connection and loading times take forever if the username or password contains an @ symbol. I do not yet know how to fix this issue, but for the sake of usability, you will have like 500 times faster performance if you can make a username and password on your server that does not have an @ symbol.
Network Browser is for you guys, so if there is any interest in this project, I will add any features that you want or request. With time and effort this could be a fully functional network file manager and Windows Networking app, but if there is no interest in the project then I will not put the time into it. Just let me know!
SyncMate for Android is just a sync client app!
The main sync software should be installed on your Mac
Go to http://www.sync-mac.com/downloads/ for additional download.
Shares Finder is a simple analog of Windows "My network places". Also, it can be used as SMB client.
- easy in use;
- fast scan;
- shows maximum network information with one click;
- provides downloading and uploading of files and folders;
- flexible scanner customization;
- tests if anonymous access to resource is available;
- determines and shows services vendor and version;
- shows DNS and NetBIOS names;
- shows hardware address(MAC) and wlan adapter vendor of remote devices.
Tags: network discovery, security scanner, network scanner, smb client, shares finder.
* Samba Filesharing server for Android.
* Your Android device becomes visible to other Windows (& SMB compatible) computers on your network.
* The 'external' storage in your Android device is accessible as a network shared folder.
* Copy files and folders to and from your Android device using drag and drop.
* Customisable username, password, Windows workgroup name, and device network (NETBIOS) name.
*** Current version works OK up to Android ICS / 4.0.x, Am looking into a new release to address the app probs experienced by users of Android 4.1+ / Jelly Bean devices.
* Your Android device must already be rooted.
* Superuser 188.8.131.52 or later installed (available on Market).
* On the first run, make sure you catch the SuperUser Auth request to allow the Samba Filesharing app root access.
* If an update from an earlier version fails, try a full uninstall (either from the application manager of your Android device, or the file sharing app 'Menu -> Settings -> Uninstall' option), then re-install from Android Market.
* If you experience problems accessing your device, be sure to try all three methods: Network browser, specifying \\name, & also \\ipaddress.
* You may see 'com.funkyfresh.samba' remain in the Android process list even though you have disabled it from auto-starting. This is normal - whenever the WIFI interface transitions up/down the app needs to run temporarily to check its settings as to whether it should start/stop the filesharing server, after that, its done. Android will kill the inactive process if your device is running low on memory, otherwise the process remains inactive in memory for faster loading next time you launch it.
* Pérsio Menezes: Thanks for the new logo!
SAMBA - Opening Windows to a wider world http://www.samba.org/
See 'Menu -> Settings -> About' in the app for a pointer to information about Samba GNU Licensing & Source code changes.
Before using it, you should setup the windows shared directory.
Then add your configured server url in the application.
When you share files, you can select it to send files to your shared directory.
1.4 Modify ui to improve usability
You can install the software to replace the well-known software, such as: the EXPLORER ROOT, Titanium Backup, Task Manager, and APP Lock, the Schedule, ..., etc.
• You can download the user manual (PDF file) in our website. http://gpc.myweb.hinet.net/supermanager_manual.pdf
• If you like it, you can buy the donation edition from Android Market now.(see "View more applications" below).
File Explorer: a transitional File Explorer with file operation.
File Explorer(ROOT): it is also a ROOT Explorer if you rooted your device first. Integrated with FTP, SMB, CIFS, File Encrypt(Paid only)
Task Manager: View the process memory usage and memory clean up
Auto Memory Clean Up: Free the unnecessary process to enhance the performance. You can do it manually, screen off and memory gap (When the free memory size is low than the value you set)
APK Manager: A powerful APK utility, you can remove, view, backup installed APK, APK Mover, APK Freeze ,Default Clear,
Startup Manager: Manage the APK running on system boot-up
APP Protector: Lock your customize apps with your password
Super Launcher: Device Information, Quick Launch, Switcher, Shortcut, Tethering Switch,Power Current Logger, Mobile Internet Switch
Super Launcher(ROOT):Screen Capture, Quick Reboot
Auto Schedule: the intelligent and integrate features for "sleep switch" software.
Screen Tool:"Screen Adjuster","Screen RGB Test","Night Reading Mode"
Signal Booster: refresh the connection between phone and cellar station to improve the signal strength.
File Manager Task Manager Auto Task Killer APK Protector Root Explorer Quick Reboot Encrypt Decrypt Startup Manager Freeze Call Guard Schedule Timer Sleep Switch Screen Adjuster RGB Test Night Reading Signal Booster