The sync notification service provides feedback about which accounts are actively syncing whether caused by Synker or some other mechanism.
The Accounts and Sync Inspector provides additional information about the accounts on your Android device and their auto-sync properties and sync settings. The inspector overview screen will allow you to toggle the state of the Android global auto-sync setting, force sync all accounts, cancel all pending/active syncs, and display a list of all sync-able accounts available on the device including non-user facing sync adapters. The inspector account detail page provides detailed information about an individual account including some interesting statistics such as total number of sync attempts per sync source, last successful sync time, last sync failure time, last sync failure message, and initial failure time. Also, the inspector account detail page will allow you to toggle the state of the Android auto-sync setting for the specific account/authority, force sync the account, cancel any active/pending syncs on that account, and edit the auto-sync period.
Check out the Synker FAQ.
Our YouTube channel with videos including Tasker and Synker as a plug-in.
Join the Synker beta tester community, for the latest and greatest!
Force Close on Vizio VTAB1008
SEO: Synker, syncer, Android, sync, synced, synchronization, widget, auto-sync, auto-sync off, sync settings, force sync, sync all, manual sync, sync now, sync everything, sync toggle, account sync, corporate sync, contact sync, calendar sync, twitter sync, Google sync, Gmail sync, Tasker, Locale, plugin, plug-in, sync inspector, sync notification, sync statistics, sync errors, sync information, sync troubleshoot, sync tweak, periodic sync, sync adapter
Scatter syncs data directly between your devices and your PC using the local WiFi connection if possible without taking a detour through the cloud. The data is stored on your devices, so you have fast access even when on the go with a poor Internet connection.
Scatter stores data only on your selected devices and your PC. It uses encrypted communication to sync the data.
Easy to use
Scatter makes it easy to keep your data in sync on your devices: Photos, videos, hyperlinks, text-snippets or any other documents are captured while using your devices and synced automatically across all of them and to your PC.
If you want to sync data between your device and your PC you also need Scatter for Windows:
To use EZ Drop:
1. To get your PIN, go to http://ez.dropper.co on your PC
2. To connect your PC and android device, type your PIN into the app
3. To transfer files to your device, select files in your browser. To transfer files to your PC, select files in the app.
What are the requirements to run EZ Drop?
EZ Drop should be compatible with most Android devices running Android 1.6 or later (4.0 should work, but it may not look ICSish). The website should be compatible with most modern web browsers, including Chrome 12 or later, Firefox 3.6 or later, Safari 5.0 or later (For best performance IE is not recommended).
I appreciate your support helping to spread and improve EZ Drop.
Should you have any issue before you rate EZ Drop below 5 stars, please kindly mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org to give me an opportunity to provide you with assistance in resolving your issue!
Thank you and enjoy EZ Drop!
Keywords:file transfer, wireless transfer, wireless sync
This application utilizes specific software (Jakarta Commons.net) for performing a handful of functions. This library is used as is, without modification and every effort has been made to adhere to the Apache 2.0 license -- located here: http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.html
If you have the demand for Android connecting to a computer, for example, viewing photos or watching movies, you will find that it is suitable for this App!
SMB (Samba/CIFS) client for Android devices. It allows connecting to shared folders hosted on Windows or Samba servers over Wifi. It allows managing several connections with authentication. It comes with both a device file browser and a SMB file browser. It provides download support for files and folders. You can rename, delete, and view media files. Browse and transfer intents are available for third party applications. Root access is not needed.
The advanced video player is also embedded to help to play video in your phone and it is totally free！ The video player supports all the most popular video formats without any conversion. Its smart core technology auto detects video formats, subtitles and makes it much easier for you to enjoy smoother, better quality videos.
Some Custom ROM will redirect ad links, please check your / etc / hosts file to prevent blocking ads.
Connect to Windows share folder.
Upload and download files through samba protocol.
Shortcuts and Bookmarks management.
Enhanced Image Viewer.
Online media playing via Samba
Online document reading via Samba
Full features Media player(Innocomm Player Plugin) free to download.
Online media playing via Samba
Online document reading via Samba
Full features Media player(Innocomm Player Plugin) free to download.
Enhanced Image viewer.
MX Player Compatible
Tags. innocomm, Samba, windows, share, upload, download, CIFS, printer, linux, shared drive, sync, macbook share, network places , mori, rdp, remote desktop, mx player
We're looking for translators in many more languages.
The implementation is in progress,any suggestion is welcome!
How to Add a Shared Folder in Windows 7
You can install the software to replace the well-known software, such as: the EXPLORER ROOT, Titanium Backup, Task Manager, and APP Lock, the Schedule, ..., etc.
• You can download the user manual (PDF file) in our website. http://gpc.myweb.hinet.net/supermanager_manual.pdf
• If you like it, you can buy the donation edition from Android Market now.(see "View more applications" below).
File Explorer: a transitional File Explorer with file operation.
File Explorer(ROOT): it is also a ROOT Explorer if you rooted your device first. Integrated with FTP, SMB, CIFS, File Encrypt(Paid only)
Task Manager: View the process memory usage and memory clean up
Auto Memory Clean Up: Free the unnecessary process to enhance the performance. You can do it manually, screen off and memory gap (When the free memory size is low than the value you set)
APK Manager: A powerful APK utility, you can remove, view, backup installed APK, APK Mover, APK Freeze ,Default Clear,
Startup Manager: Manage the APK running on system boot-up
APP Protector: Lock your customize apps with your password
Super Launcher: Device Information, Quick Launch, Switcher, Shortcut, Tethering Switch,Power Current Logger, Mobile Internet Switch
Super Launcher(ROOT):Screen Capture, Quick Reboot
Auto Schedule: the intelligent and integrate features for "sleep switch" software.
Screen Tool:"Screen Adjuster","Screen RGB Test","Night Reading Mode"
Signal Booster: refresh the connection between phone and cellar station to improve the signal strength.
File Manager Task Manager Auto Task Killer APK Protector Root Explorer Quick Reboot Encrypt Decrypt Startup Manager Freeze Call Guard Schedule Timer Sleep Switch Screen Adjuster RGB Test Night Reading Signal Booster
Share2PC (share to PC) is an application for your Android device that lets you use the Share functionality to push various files and links to your nearby Windows PC through your home Wifi, or other private networks.
This Android application has a Windows Application pair that you need to install on PCs you want to share files and links to.
For a detailed guide to installing and using Share2PC with screenshots please see this page:
When you have both applications installed, the sharing can begin!
Use the Share option from various applications - file managers, the gallery, web browsers, etc.
Then select Share2PC, and just hit send.
Your music, picture and other files will be sent through the local network at full speed to your PC.
Have you ever been reading a page on your phone, then decided to continue on your PC, only to have the problem of finding that particular page again?
No more e-mailing links to yourself! Just hit Share, choose Share2PC, send that link to your Windows desktop or laptop instantly, and continue right where you left off.
Share2PC is easy to use and quick to access from any app.
This application is fully featured, ad supported. It displays a small banner when you're connected to the internet.
You like our app and want to support us? Visit our site for donation information: http://tmarki.com/android/donate
Internet - for displaying the ads and collecting anonymous usage data
SHARING MUST BE ENABLED ON YOUR COMPUTER, the simplest way to do this on Windows is to right click the folder you wish to synchronize select Share With and go with the instructions. Restart of the PC sometimes is needed when sharing for the very first time.
For best performance when screen goes off, configure WiFi sleep policy to Never and Best WiFi Performance in your device Settings-Wireless&Networks-WiFi Settings-Advanced (you may need to hit menu button to get to the Advanced).
Two and one-way sync.
Schedule sync by combination of interval, exact time of the day, weekday, when device connects to a specific WiFi router and when power charging.
Include/exclude filter for hidden, read protected, individual files/folders, file name pattern, file type (extension), file date.
VPN and Portable WiFi Hot Spot over cellular connections.
Wake up PC (WOL) either manually or on a scheduled sync.
Organize pictures by date and/or address.
Organize mp3 music by artist and/or album and rename to the original song name.
Cut, copy, paste, preview remote and local files.
Uses Windows shares, Samba on Linux and older Macs, CIFS (SMB) protocol.
Hidden sneaky costs: There are four premium (paid) features in this app: 1) Schedule with router 2) Weekly schedule 3) Include/Exclude directories and files, new extensions and regular expressions 4) Wake up PC before sync. One time ~3$ donation covers them all and any upcoming premium feature. Previous version 1$ per feature payments can be asked to refund by email if donation is made.
1) Insufficient resources error on Windows:
Check file path on Windows, paths are limited to 260 character after long files names were replaced with their short names.
Also looks like Windows sometimes is not fast enough to reclaim resources. Changing registry seems to help: "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\LanmanServer\Parameters\Size" 3
2) Devices with Android 4.4.2 update do not have write permission for external sd card. Nothing I can do about it. https://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=63879
3) Paid features sometimes do not unlock. Reinstalling app/waiting for a few hours usually resolves the issue.
4) App will fail without warning or error on file/directory names having more than 127 non- ASCII and 255 ASCII characters long.
5) Some routers with NAS capability (USB plug), have no permission to update time stamps on FAT volumes. Workaround - format usb flash drive or external hard drive NTFS.
6) Windows 8.1 seems to use email address instead of normal user name on some configurations.
7) Unsupported request error or incorrect disk is full message, computer probably does not support free space request. Set disk space limit to 0 in the app's Settings.
8) Order validation failed upon reinstallation - send me an email, will be fixed for the next version.
9) Directories ending with dot (.) are not supported neither by Samba nor by Windows. Exclude these directories using app's Filter.
This software was tested with PCs running Windows (XP, 7, 8), Linux. Works on Mac but was not officially tested.
SyncMate for Android is just a sync client app!
The main sync software should be installed on your Mac
Go to http://www.sync-mac.com/downloads/ for additional download.
Shares Finder is a simple analog of Windows "My network places". Also, it can be used as SMB client.
- easy in use;
- fast scan;
- shows maximum network information with one click;
- provides downloading and uploading of files and folders;
- flexible scanner customization;
- tests if anonymous access to resource is available;
- determines and shows services vendor and version;
- shows DNS and NetBIOS names;
- shows hardware address(MAC) and wlan adapter vendor of remote devices.
Tags: network discovery, security scanner, network scanner, smb client, shares finder.
* Samba Filesharing server for Android.
* Your Android device becomes visible to other Windows (& SMB compatible) computers on your network.
* The 'external' storage in your Android device is accessible as a network shared folder.
* Copy files and folders to and from your Android device using drag and drop.
* Customisable username, password, Windows workgroup name, and device network (NETBIOS) name.
*** Current version works OK up to Android ICS / 4.0.x, Am looking into a new release to address the app probs experienced by users of Android 4.1+ / Jelly Bean devices.
* Your Android device must already be rooted.
* Superuser 22.214.171.124 or later installed (available on Market).
* On the first run, make sure you catch the SuperUser Auth request to allow the Samba Filesharing app root access.
* If an update from an earlier version fails, try a full uninstall (either from the application manager of your Android device, or the file sharing app 'Menu -> Settings -> Uninstall' option), then re-install from Android Market.
* If you experience problems accessing your device, be sure to try all three methods: Network browser, specifying \\name, & also \\ipaddress.
* You may see 'com.funkyfresh.samba' remain in the Android process list even though you have disabled it from auto-starting. This is normal - whenever the WIFI interface transitions up/down the app needs to run temporarily to check its settings as to whether it should start/stop the filesharing server, after that, its done. Android will kill the inactive process if your device is running low on memory, otherwise the process remains inactive in memory for faster loading next time you launch it.
* Pérsio Menezes: Thanks for the new logo!
SAMBA - Opening Windows to a wider world http://www.samba.org/
See 'Menu -> Settings -> About' in the app for a pointer to information about Samba GNU Licensing & Source code changes.
Before using it, you should setup the windows shared directory.
Then add your configured server url in the application.
When you share files, you can select it to send files to your shared directory.
1.4 Modify ui to improve usability