1. Support single player and two player.
2. 6 difficulty levels (from fool to master), the high-level AI is extremely strong.
3. 4 board sizes: 13*13, 15*15, 17*17, 19*19.
4. You can zoom the chessboard or slide it.
5. Automatically saving game.
6. If you won the master level, you would be the best player of Five in a Row!
This game was invented in ancient times of China, developed in Japan and quickly spread in Europe. It is simple to learn but difficult to master and this made it great popular around the world.
Rule: The winner is the player who will be first to attain five stones in a row.
If you like board games like tic tac toe, align four, align five - give it a try!
The rules are simple:
- In Gomoku mode, win by aligning five stones - very simple.
- In Pente mode, win by aligning five stones or by capturing 10 opponent stones. You can capture stones by placing a stone on both sides of a 2 stone line. When the 2 stones are closed in this way, they will be captured and removed from the board.
- Pente or Gomoku mode choice
- Single player and multiplayer mode
- LAN support for multiplayer
- Two difficulty levels for single player
- Zoom and scroll of the play field
Feedback and comments are welcome at email@example.com.
Also, you help us making this game a good game :D
Please do not use the app rating to report bugs or point out an issue: we will NOT be able to directly address you if you do so; instead please consider getting in touch with us by mail, twitter or facebook (info [!at] twistedmirrorgames [!dot] com, @Twisted_Mirror, http://on.fb.me/twimiga).
Introducing Alberi: eventually the best puzzle game of 2010 made its way to Android.
This original puzzle game, designed by the Italian Giorgio Dendi, quickly has become the most loved game amongst the readers of Italian's easily most popular logic publication: "Focus Brain Trainer".
The game's mechanics are loosely based on the classic logic puzzle of the 8 queens but, despite its simplicity, the game is definitely very (we mean really, really very) challenging: hours of brain-melting puzzles awaits you.
There are only 4 very simple rules but it's gonna be hellish to fully abide all of 'em:
Every zone must have a tree.
Every row must have a tree.
Every column must have a tree.
Two trees cannot occupy adjacent tyles (even not diagonally adjacent).
Morevoer the game features super advanced levels: the fun is doubled with two trees per zone/row/column!
- Dangerously addictive gameplay.
- Beautiful user interface.
- Best times are recorded: challenge yourself and your friends!
- More than 280 levels of any difficulty: for beginners and veterans.
- Includes a quick tutorial to get you started in seconds!
- Includes also an advanced tutorial to help you master all the levels in the game.
- Secret levels of all the difficulties must be unlocked.
If you like the app, please rate us five stars and spread the word!
If you don't like the app, please tell us what you did't like and we will get it fixed as soon as possible, then go give us five stars!
Feedback and Contacts:
Please send us feedback: comments, suggestions, praises, critics, must-have features, graphic related issue, everything is appreciated!
If you are out there let us know!
Send a mail to us: info [!at] twistedmirrorgames [!dot] com, (please have the mail's subject to contain the word "Alberi"), became our fan on facebook http://on.fb.me/twimiga , follow us on twitter @Twisted_Mirror and check out our site www.twistedmirrorgames.com
Gomoku is an abstract strategy board game, also called Gobang or Five in a Row.
Black and White play the game on a 15 by 15 grid.
The two players alternate turns, and the Black player moves first.
While making a turn, a player places one stone of his color in an empty grid cell.
A player wins the game when his move creates a vertical, horizontal or diagonal line of at least five consecutive stones of his color.
According to the rules of renju everyday gobang the development of a new gobang software. Now set the everyone against, man-machine against and the pieces rushed off three patterns. Everyone against and man-machine against pattern can free choice chess color and whether directly forbidden hand, ending the default mode with the first hand and black. Computer QiLi level not allow small gaze. Built-in VCF endgame rushed off from easy to difficult 72 questions, not only suitable for beginners learning to kill, also can improve the superior in the endgame stage dead ability.
Mahjong Master is a free mahjong game based on a classic Chinese game.(also known as Shanghai Mahjong, Taipei Mahjong, Kyodai, Mahjong Trails, or Shanghai mahjongg)
The aim of the game is to remove all the playing tiles in the fastest time, while trying to achieve the highest score. Each tile has a picture on it, there are 43 different pictures in total. Tiles must be selected and matched with other tiles of the same picture. Whenever you match two tiles, they both disappear, and when all tiles have disappeared the game is over.
- 790 Game Levels.
- 8 backgrounds.
- 3 tile art.
- Auto save
- Block shadow
- Auto zoom in