For each incident, you can:
1) Record all the police officers involved and the weapons they used,
2) Record the people involved and whether they were arrested or cited,
3) Take pictures related to the incident, and
4) Email an incident report which contains the above information as well as notes.
It also contains context sensitive help and the ability to include a twitter feed on the front screen.
It maintains a database of
1) All the incidents you’ve recorded so you can edit them at a later time.
2) Each person you’ve recorded to make it easier to add them to another incident, and
3) All the police you’ve recorded to make it easier to add them to another incident.
Have you ever been cheated when you buy something on the phone? Are you tired of making claims that go nowhere? Did they promise something and later failed to comply? The Legal Recording will allow you to certify everything you were promised that has not been respected.
You can also use it in situations of Workplace harassment, administrative abuse, gender violence, bullying at school, matrimonial disputes, ... Whatever your case, Legal Recorder will allow you to make the recording before a justice of legal validity. Now you can defend yourself.
Free application. Service of Payment.
With the download 20 minutes free of Recording.
The application allows you to:
● Record your calls
● Certify the call by Integrity Code
● Certify Number of Calls.
● Label them
● Sort them into folders
● Share them
● Download the audio file
New in this version:
Improved user interface.
Certification of call attempts.
Possibility to achieve Free Balance.
Our app is using the resources of the HUDOC Database - the official database of ECtHR. All documents in this app are the property of the ECtHR and has been published in its portal accordingly with the Article 44 (3) of the ECHR and can be reproduced provided the source in acknowledged.
This programme is merely trying to supplement the existing tools - but it is based on the data gathered by HUDOC. This app is using only metadata of the ECtHR judgements - thus, it is designed for different research than HUDOC, which offers full-text search.
This application holds four features:
- Quick Search - allows to access the Court database wirelessly (limited data is provided).
- Shared Case Law - allows to compare two or more cases with one another and find the case law thay have in common.
- Shared Future References - the most important instrument that helps finding the references to the chosen case or cases. It gives a glimpse into how often the case was recalled in its jurisprudence and therefore allows using simple quantitative data to assess the revelance of the case.
- International Law Connections - lets user choose the international law of interest and then find all the cases referring to it.
assistance from the Department of Public Welfare (DPW)? DPW has eleven County Assistance
Offices in Philadelphia, each of which serves a particular area of the City. If you type a home address
into this app, it will show you, in Google Maps, which County Assistance Office that serves that home.
It will also give you directions to the office and the phone number. The Philadelphia County
Assistance Office Finder is maintained by Philadelphia Legal Assistance, a non-profit, government-
funded legal services organization that has been serving Philadelphia’s low-income community since