TOOLS & PRECISE INKING
Use a selection of six expressive pens and brushes for writing, sketching, coloring and marking. Powered by Wacom´s WILL inking technology, Bamboo Paper has the best drawing and writing quality on an Android tablet. You can also exchange your notebooks between Bamboo Paper on iOS and Windows without quality loss. Your notes will still be editable.
Enrich your notes or journal with photos. Add images or photos to your page and sketch or write on top.
EXPORT AND SHARING
Share your notebooks with friends or colleagues using Bamboo Paper on Windows and iOS or export your work to a variety of cloud services and social media (e.g. Dropbox, Evernote, Tumblr, Twitter, Facebook…).
CAPTURE YOUR IDEAS WITH A WACOM STYLUS
By using a stylus, you can do even more and smarter things with Bamboo Paper: Try the smooth on-screen experience of a Bamboo Stylus solo or – if your device supports Wacom feel IT technology – use a Bamboo Stylus feel for highest precision. Check out wacom.com to find the stylus that matches your needs and style best.
Feel in control of what you write or sketch with our responsive and fast inking that follows the movement of your hand.
Finding your notes is as easy as flipping through the pages of your notebook.
This app works best when paired with the Bamboo Stylus from Wacom. Find out which Stylus is best for you by visiting bamboostylus.wacom.com.
INKredible has only ONE single mission: to create an outstanding writing experience on a tablet. It is meant to be distraction-free. In fact most of the time, you will not see any UI controls or buttons, just a blank sheet of paper to write on.
With more than 3 years of R&D in vector-graphics inking technology, we are confident INKredible - with a sophisticated manipulation of Bezier curves - will make your handwriting look more beautiful than on paper.
Even more specially, it will look good in any resolution, for printing or displaying purposes. Just zoom in and you will see why INKredible is unique among other handwriting apps.
… and, well, PERFECT!
OK, the INKredible writing experience on a tablet might not be perfect, but it is as close to perfection as you can find.
It is FREE. Try it today and see for yourself.
Write is available for Android, Windows, Mac, and Linux.
• tools: draw, erase, select, insert space, and add bookmark
• move strokes and insert space in multiples of the page's ruling
• reflow handwritten text with the insert space tool
• insert bookmarks and label them with handwriting
• create handwritten links to bookmarks and websites
• insert images into documents
• cut, copy, paste selection
• unlimited undo/redo jog dial
• continuous scrolling of document
• pressure sensitive drawing on devices with an active stylus or NVIDIA DirectStylus technology
• customize and save pens
• customize page size, color, and ruling
• pages can grow automatically when writing nears edge
• split screen with web browser to take notes from web pages or videos
• HTML/SVG document format viewable in any modern web browser (PDF export also available)
• organize documents with folders
• Internet access for the built-in web browser.
• Write to SD card - documents are stored in /sdcard/styluslabs/write/
Problems? Feature requests? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Join over 2 million people who are doing amazing things with Todoist – the world’s leading to-do list and personal task manager! Praised by TechCrunch, New York Times, Lifehacker, The Wall Street Journal, Android Authority, Phandroid, Android Police, and many others, Todoist works wonderfully across all your devices and platforms (mobile, desktop, web browser and e-mail) so you can boost your productivity and achieve more each day.
The FREE app lets you:
• Automatically sync your tasks on all your devices
• Never lose track of your to-do list: your data is automatically synced to the cloud
• Get organized by using due dates, recurring dates, sub-tasks, task priorities, sub-projects and colored projects
• Manage your tasks even while being offline
• Plan your days ahead with visual scheduling
• Share projects, assign tasks, and collaborate with anyone
• Get instant notifications for updates and new comments
• Integrate with Dropbox and Google Drive for adding documents to your tasks
• Preview media links and file attachments through inline thumbnails and file icons
• See images, watch videos and play audio directly within the app
• Leverage amazing widgets, actionable notifications, Google Now and DashClock integration, and advanced settings
• Add tasks from any app by sharing with the Todoist app
• Use Todoist with Android Wear: add tasks using voice commands, view optimized notifications at a glance, and send task lists directly to your wearable
With a PREMIUM account you get all of the above, plus:
▸ Set up and receive push notifications, email or SMS reminders based on your physical location or the time and date
▸ Get even more organized using task notes, colored labels, and powerful filters
▸ Add files, sound recordings and photos to your tasks
▸ Add tasks by email and access tasks on your calendar
▸ Track and improve your productivity with Todoist Karma
▸ Extended Android Wear support: add task reminders using voice commands
▸ And much, much more!
❝Todoist gives you a suite of productivity tools in a very elegant, stylish and simple package. Those on Android 4.0 and higher will especially fall in love.❞ — Phandroid
❝This is one of the most complete task management platforms available and they hit that sweet spot of being good for both personal and business use.❞ — Android Authority
Feel free to contact us directly if you need any kind of support: https://todoist.com/Support_Android/
Have a look at how we use the permissions requested by the app: https://todoist.com/android_permissions.txt
We hope you love our app as much as our community and our team does. Let us know what you think!
Wunderlist helps millions of people around the world capture their ideas, things to do and places to see. Whether you’re sharing a grocery list with a loved one, working on a project, or planning a vacation, Wunderlist makes it easy to share your lists and collaborate with everyone in your life. Wunderlist instantly syncs between your phone, tablet and computer, so you can access your lists from anywhere.
“The best to-do list app.” - The Verge
Wunderlist has also been featured in The New York Times, Lifehacker, TechCrunch, CNET, The Guardian, Wired, and Vanity Fair, just to name a few.
Key Wunderlist Features:
• Create all the lists you need and access them from your phone, tablet and computer
• Easily share lists and collaborate with family, friends and colleagues
• Start conversations about your to-dos
• Attach photos, PDFs, presentations and more
• Share the work and delegate to-dos
• Setting a Reminder ensures you never forget important deadlines (or birthday gifts) ever again
Wunderlist is free to download and use. Wunderlist Pro upgrades your experience and gives you unlimited access to Files, Assigning and Subtasks to help you accomplish even more for $4.99 a month or $49.99 a year through an in-app purchase.
Learn more about Wunderlist at www.wunderlist.com
We are pursuing authentic simplicity and comfortable control.
- Rearrange the order with drag and drop
- Delete with drag and drop
- Voice input
- Home screen widget
No confusing details.
Does not require any permission.
Does not require an account.
For shopping list, todo list, task list, memo, reminder, etc...
It's up to you.
Please contact us if items from your favorite shopping list app are not displaying correctly. Please note that unfortunately it is not currently possible to get the app working with EverNote.
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
New features: Share task via Email or SMS, Full Google task sync (multiple lists, multiple accounts, OATH, home screen widget, customized categories, improved sorting, swipe completed tasks, shake to remove tasks, auto-complete, quick edit of tasks information and more!
A top android to do list that actually helps you get your things done.
☞ Get the most out of Any.DO:
■ Speech to text
■ Sync to Google Tasks / gTask / gTasks / Google apps
■ Home screen widgets (4X4, 4X1)
■ Share tasks with your friends via Email or SMS
■ Quick edit of tasks (Priority, Category, Due date, Share and more)
■ Swipe to mark a task as complete
■ Customized categories
■ Repeatable / recurring tasks
■ Integration with your Facebook friends, Gmail contacts, Google plus+, Twitter followers, whatsapp friends & linkedin contacts.
♥ Our Customers Say ♥
“I want to say that I absolutely love this app and that's an understatement! I love the modern look, ease of use and how much it has helped me already. I just wanted to let you know how awesome this app is and that I have downloaded the Chrome extension as well. Thank you so much!” (Sarah L.)
“What you've developed is awesome and fills a real need in the busy Professionals daily life. Thank you so much for your hard work and I'm so excited to start using any.do frequently. Keep up the awesome work!” (Max N.)
“You have tapped into the awesome.” (Erick T.)
Task list plans to sync with: Any.DO To do list, Todo list, Todo, Task List, Remember The Milk, gTasks, RTM, Producteev, Springpad, Catch, ColorNote Notepad Notes, Google Calendar, Astrid, Outlook, Microsoft Exchange, Any DO and more.
** New Material Design update to adapt to Android L (5.0)
** Import tasks from Astrid
** Widget doesn't work if GTasks was installed on SD card. Please move it back to phone internal storage and reboot your device.
1. ICS(Android 4.0) style with bulk indent/move/set due date/delete and so on
2. View your tasks on Google Calendar
3. Synchronize with multiple Google accounts automatically; also support local mode
4. Customize sync mode: auto sync,manual sync or sync when open/exit/background sync
5. Batch add tasks
6. Scroll horizontally to switch between tasks/task lists
7. Sort your tasks by due date/name/create time/priority
8. Re-arrange your tasks easily by dragging & dropping
9. Indent to create subtasks
10. Share tasks with friends, families and colleagues
11. Set customized repeating reminders: daily/weekly/monthly... and so on
12. Quick add tasks by pressing the search key
13. Quick add tasks via ‘note to self’ voice command with Google Now
14. Quick search tasks
15. Create different home screen Widgets (scrolling in LauncherPro/ADWLauncher/GO Launcher)
Arlyn: Most useful app on my phone. Best for note taking and tasks, and the Google synchronization is indispensable.
Dennis_ua: Best GTD Android app Works perfectly in pair with GMail Tasks side panel of my Firefox.
Lord : Worth it and the best tool for Android One of my most twice used apps. Simple, fast, complete. Great developer communication. Imprescindible for me.
Robert : Best Task or To Do List Ever. The home screen widget is a must!
GTasks, GTD, Getting Things Done, to do list, todo list, task, tasks, notes, notepad, google tasks, gmail calendar, Dato, Google Tasks client
With Note list you can quickly write notes, todo items and write down all your ideas and reminders. Use the folder structure to keep all your notes organized. Looking for a simple yet powerful material design notepad app for your Android device, Note list is it.
• Easy to use - Large notepad for writing notes, optimized for phones and tablets
• Organize notes - Store your notes in folders and archive folders.
• Sync notes - Synchronize notes on multiple devices with Google Drive™
• Quick access - Add a shortcut to your home screen to quickly open the notepad editor to create new notes.
• Reminders - Add reminders to notes and check completed notes.
• Backup/Restore - Keep your notes save by using the backup manager or synchronization function.
• Language support for: English, Dutch, German, Spanish.
Pro upgrade features
• Use Note list ads free.
• Note widget.
• Bold, Italic, Underlined, Font color, Highlight color markup options.
• Calendar view.
Thousands of users worldwide are using Note list every day, install and try it out yourself.
--- Before installing ---
To keep your notes save use the build in backup manager regularly, it's best to copy the backup to your PC from time to time in case your device get's lost or damaged.
Although this calculator only has basic arithmetic operations, but it can meet most of our needs, such as checking accounts, calculating a shopping list, digital subtraction accumulate.
The biggest advantage of this calculator is the ability to record every step of the operation, and you can choose any step then modify it, recalculate, without re-enter it.
Features and Benefits:
- Simple, rapid, accurate;
- View every step of the operations, make sure it's right;
- Free to modify each step, recalculate the results;
- Add comments at any step;
- View recent history;
- Mailing your calculation;
- Print your calculations list;
- According to personal habits set a different layout or color;
-Voice Recognition (on supported devices)
-CSV Import and Export to edit lists as a spreadsheet
-Drag and Drop or automatic list sorting
-Share lists via email
-Backup lists to SD Card
This app is ad supported. List Master Pro has no ads and more power features. Please consider upgrading.
This app uses Flurry Analytics to gather aggregate data about how users interact with it. All data is completely anonymous and an individual user's data cannot be accessed.
Note: You can opt out of this program at any time from the settings menu.
Build and manage your groceries list while finding the best offers with your super list.
Shop from any supermarket. Daily prices updated for Tesco, Asda, Sainsbury’s, Morrisons, Boots, Superdrug, Waitrose, Ocado, Aldi, Poundland and Iceland.
+ Create and manage shopping lists at home, on the go or in store
+ Find products through search, filter and our barcode scanner
+ Compare the price of individual items or your entire list across 11 grocery stores
+ Set price alerts so you never overpay on your favourite items
+ Get saving suggestions and exclusive cashback vouchers to save even more
+ Your shopping list is automatically synced to your my Supermarket account.
+ Discover Savvy Buys - Items priced much cheaper than usual.
Brought to you by mySupermarket.
Handy when your phone rings in the middle of class or a meeting!
* Mute phone with a slap on incoming call
* Silence custom notification sounds with a slap, too! (only works on 4.3 or higher, requires new permissions)
* Previous mode (silent, vibration, sound) is restored after call / notification rang out
* Automatically calibrates the sensitiveness on each incoming call, so that you don't miss calls while you are running, etc. (can be disabled)
* Automatically restarts when the phone is restarted, so you never have to remember to turn it on again after starting the phone
* Silencer stays enabled after update
By installing or upgrading the application, you agree to the following conditions:
This app is part of my personal research on technology & interruptions. The goal is to come up with novel ways of protecting phone users of unwanted phone calls.
To this end, the app will create an anonymous log for each call, including whether the call was accepted, silenced, or ignored, alongside contextual sensor data, such as the hour of the day or the maximum acceleration. The data will be only uploaded via WiFi, it won't drain your data plan budget! The data is intended to improve the application itself and to be used in scientific contexts. To be clear, your privacy is perfectly protected. NO personal information, such as phone numbers, will be stored. By the design of the data module, nobody, including myself, will ever be able to identify you or your call partners.
Please, keep sending me feedback, as this helps me to get the Silencer working like it should in this brief moment when you need it.
* remember your current location
* enter location by GPS coordinate
* search location via address
* select, rename, delete location from history - even when offline
* huge visual arrow points at tracked location
* phone vibrates when pointing at location (eyes-free usage)
* works with GPS, but also with WiFi and cell tower localization only
Never be lost again. Keep track of any location - e.g. your car - with your phone as a 6th sense!
Eyes-free usage! If you point at the tracked location the device starts vibrating, so you stay on track even when the screen is off!
Since the screen consumes a lot of energy, this can actually save a lot of battery
This program is part of an ongoing study to learn about how people deal with messages.
With this application, I am continuing my research on how people deal with messages via WhatsApp, SMS, etc. The program will run in the background, and collect anonymous data. For example, if you receive a WhatsApp message, it will store "WhatsApp" + the time - it will NOT store sender or content.
Install it if you feel like supporting research. Unfortunately, the application itself does not give much feedback.
Pocket MP3 is an MP3 player that can be controlled eyes-free - no need to take your phone out of your pocket.
It features the PocketMenu, a novel type of menu that was developed as part of the EC-funded HaptiMap project. Through clever haptic and speech feedback, it allows to create menus that can be used without looking at the phone's display.
Be heard! Your feedback is very welcome (apps at pielot.org)!