★ Deploy Lean Manufacturing to significantly improve the operational efficiency of your Production System: reduce wastes and maximize profits. You will obtain a strong competitive advantage.
★ Use this application to:
- deploy Lean Manufacturing: tool by tool, area by area, by a business approach,
- continuously treat production data on workplace, in collaboration with operators.
★ Deploy Lean Manufacturing around these pillars:
- visual management,
- standardization of operations,
- production leveling.
★ The “Deploy” part consists of practical explanations, illustrated by many drawings:
- Determine where you should start your continuous improvement approach
- Make work environment cleaner and safer
- Develop communication tools through a visual management
- Calculate time really available for manufacture
- Identify and eliminate wastes of Value Added
- Adjust production cycle on the need of customer through Takt time
- Assign resources strictly necessary for manufacture
- Reduce your changeover time
- Build a Kanbans schedule to manage workflow by Just-In-Time
- Sustain Lean through a structured approach
★ Calculate easily major indicators of Lean: Required Time, Net Time, Fully Productive Time, Availability Rate, Quality rate, OEE Overall Equipment Effectiveness, Average Daily Demand, Takt time, Resources, Kanban.
★ Send data (collected and calculated) by email.
★ No particular knowledge is required to use this application:
- Lean beginners will appreciate: road map to self deploy Lean, topics that may be read independently, explanations with lot of drawings, calculators for main Lean indicators, send questions to authors;
- Lean experts will appreciate: materials to use on workplace, concrete examples.
★ Improve this app: if you want more information about a topic or if you want information about a new topic, contact us: email@example.com.
★ Please, update this app to fully benefit of new topics, bug fixes or performance improvement. This app is updated regularly.
★ Keywords: 5M, 5S, Continuous improvement, Demand Flow Technology, Gemba, Heijunka, Hoshin kanri, Jidoka, Just-In-Time, Kaizen, Kanbans, Lean Manufacturing, Net time, OEE Overall Equipment Effectiveness, Muda, Mura, Muri, PDCA, Quality rate, Resources, Six Sigma, SMED, Standardization, Strategy deployment, Takt time, U-cell, Value added, VSM, Wastes, world class.