Now supports topographic maps [Pro]
Prepare your next trip using a range of maps, detailed information for each site or photos others have taken in the area.
Need to change plans on the trip? Simply list all nearby sites or explore your area on the map.
Check the availability of bookable DOC huts & camp sites and go straight through to DOC's booking system.
• More than 1600 places to stay, including more than 1000 huts, 350 camp sites, 280 BBH hostels, 280 Holiday Parks, 50 YHA hostels and all Forest and Bird lodges
• Tight DOC and YHA booking system integration: instantly check the availability for bookable sites, check the price or click through to book online
• Contains detailed information for most locations, including facilities, how to get there, pricing and more
• [Pro] Supports topographic maps for whole of NZ and the Chathams.
• Consistently designed for offline use: no internet connection required for detailed information for all sites, maps are cached for later offline use once displayed
• Location aware: find out where you are and all sites close to your current location or another point of interest
• Well integrated with other apps: use your device's navigation to get to hostels or visitor centres or explore sites in Google Earth.
• Free and regularly updated
The downloads below contain Open Street Map tile archives for the stated levels andarea and allow you to pre-download them onto your phone, saving you time and bandwidth. You can download as many as you like.
Save any of the files below to the Nest Finder folder (/mnt/sdcard/.nz.nestfinder/). If you have changed the folder in Nest Finder's preferences, please copy the archive into that folder.
level 0-12 [77 MB] http://bit.ly/KovgFu
level 13 [147MB] http://bit.ly/1cKjNGy
* [Pro] features require the pro-version to be installed.
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/nestfindernz
Please email feedback and feature requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please, if you have issues, send uns an email or use the integrated feedback function before placing a bad review. Thanks.
COARSE (NETWORK-BASED) LOCATION
FINE (GPS) LOCATION
These are used to obtain your position on the map as well as the nearest facilities around you.
FULL INTERNET ACCESS
The app retrieves maps, photos and availability information for bookable facilities off the internet.
In case of the app crashing you are asked whether you want to send further information back to the developers.
VIEW NETWORK STATE
This is required to check whether the device is connected or not before any internet access.
Used to store map tiles for offline map usage
READ PHONE STATE AND IDENTITY
Required for Pro-version license checks
New Zealand, Aotearoa, accomodation, finder, cheap, hut, lodge, camp, backpacker, hostel, travel, map, guide, visitor, information, centre, iSite, book, booking, ticket, DOC, Department of Conservation, BBH, online, offline, great walk, walk, milford, track, explore, i-SITE, YHA, youth hostels
USE WIDGET TO START IT TO AVOID DELAY ON START!
Just define your own gestures for your most used apps and start them without having to search through the standard app launcher.
I wanted to add a widget with a GestureOverlay, but this is not possible, because app widgets do not support this control.
But there is a fast starter widget which starts the application a lot faster than a standard shortcut, because it preloads the application list.
Project Page: http://wordpress.the-engine.at/gesture-launcher/
So you can type text, draw and create checklists.
You can share the content of every page with other installed applications that support sharing.
So for example you can export notes to Evernote or send drawings with Gmail.
Diese App zeigt euch aktuelle Pegelstände und Wassertemperaturen der Seen, sowie aktuelle Niederschlagswerte und Lufttemperaturen und auch die Pegelstände und Abflusswerte der Flüsse aus ganz Kärnten. Über das Symbol mit der Fahne in der oberen Leiste gelangt ihr zu einer Karte auf der euch alle Daten direkt an den Messstationen angezeigt werden.
Diese App ist OpenSource! Den SourcCode der aktuellen Version findet ihr auf GitHub -> https://github.com/salendron/AQUArinthia
Alle Daten dieser App stammen aus dem Open Government Data (OGD) Portal des Landes Kärnten und stehen unter der Creative Commons Namensnennung 3.0 Österreich Lizenz.
It uses http://goo.gl API to shorten Urls and generate QR Code.
It also adds itself to "Share via.." menu so you can directly share a Url from within the browser.
Short Url and QR Code can directly be shared from App.
This App is Open Source. Source Code can be found at http://code.google.com/p/sasu/ .