Play against the computer:
With the local single-player mode you can improve your “4 in a Row” skills. Play against the computer, who tries to figure out your tactics and strategy in three levels of difficulty.
Local game against friends:
Play “4 in a Row” on one device against your friend. Similar rules of the game as in the local single-player mode. However you don’t play against the computer, but against each other on only one device and take turns dropping the discs to get four discs in one row. The better tactics and strategy will show who is better and lead to a win!
Play against international users:
Look for “4 in a Row” opponents worldwide. The all-time classic “4 in a Row” is available internationally and you can play online against gamers from around the world. A flag shows you where your opponent comes from. As soon as your opponent has installed the free app, the games can begin.
- If you win against your online opponent in the online multiplayer mode, the corresponding points will be credited to your account.
- If you win against a very skilled “4 in a Row” opponent in the online multiplayer mode, you will receive more points for your win and will be credited to your account.
- The more points you gain whilst playing “4 in a Row”, the higher you will rise in the ranking list.
- Create your online friends list to invite your friends at any time to a match of “4 in a Row” for free.
- Talk to your opponents worldwide with the integrated chat function.
- The all-time classic “4 in a Row” is available worldwide as a free app. You can therefore play online against international opponents. How good are your tactics, are you better at logical reasoning than your opponent? Will you be first in connecting a row?
We hope you like our free “4 in a Row” app! We would appreciate feedback (even if it’s critical) on our international online strategy game for free. Simply send us a mail to the noted support address. Enjoy and don’t forget four in a row!
A classic! Start playing now for free! :)
- Single Player vs. CPU
- 10 difficulty levels
- Two Players
- Undo function
- Sounds and Vibrations
- Beautiful graphics with 7 inch and 10 inch tablet support
- Support for slower and low resolution phones
- Multilanguage (English - default, Italian, Slovenian and Croatian + more to come)
Ideal to play on the beach in the summer - so try it out.
Four In A Line is the perfect game for those who look for a quick five-minute pleasure fix whilst on the run.
★★★★★ Hooked!! Fun game!
★★★★★ M asif n i lov it
★★★★★ strong CPU challenging game, and its free
The aim of the game is quite simple: get 4 pieces in a line vertically, horizontally or diagonally. It sounds easy, but one bad move can ruin your winning chances drastically. Watch out for that sneaky computer - it will beat you if you're not careful.
With support for over 10 levels of game play, you are sure to find one that exercises your mind to its limit.
This game is free to download and contains adverts to generate revenue, much like commercial tv. It contains a single In App Purchase to remove the adverts.
* Top free Connect Four style game.
* Play against the computer or another human player on the same device.
* High quality artificial intelligence engine particularly at expert levels.
* Support for alternate boards and pieces.
* Full undo and redo of moves.
* Show last move.
* Four In A Line is just one of our large collection of best of breed free classic board, card and puzzle games available for a wide range of platforms.
It is very easy to learn, but hard to master.
Challenge your strategic skills with 4 in a Row!
===== FEATURES =====
* 1-player mode (Human vs CPU)
* 2-players mode (Human vs Human).
* Watching mode (CPU vs CPU).
* 10 levels of difficulty.
* Scoreboard and rating system.
* Support tablet size devices. You can enjoy with your family or friends in a tablet!
===== GAME RULES =====
* Each player in his turn drops one of his discs down any of the slots in the top of the grid.
* The play alternates until one of the players gets four discs of his color in a row. The four in a row can be horizontal, vertical, or diagonal.
* The first player to get four in a row wins.
* If the board is filled with discs and neither player has four in a row, then the game is a draw.
Four In A Line Free (also known as Connect 4 and Four in a Row) is the classic travel game, where you have to find those elusive 4 pieces in a row, either vertically, horizontally or diagonally, before your opponent does. Beware! In trying to create your own line of 4 you may accidentally give your opponent one! This universally popular casual game is built with the same high quality as the rest of our games.
(also known as Connect 4 and Four in a Row)
- 10 difficulty levels, from Beginner to Expert
- Achievements and Leaderboards (via Google+) - Android 2.2+ only
- 2 player hot-seat
- 4 Four In A Line Piece Sets and Boards
- User stats against each level
- Undo & Hints
- Designed for both Tablet and Phone
This free version is supported by 3rd party ads. Ads may use internet connectivity, and therefore subsequent data charges may apply. The photos/media/files permission is required to allow the game to save game data to external storage, and is sometimes used to cache ads.
Download 4 in a Row Jogatina now and discover what everybody already knows: the Jogatina quality is unmatched.
You deserve to have more fun!
And the best part is: IT’S FREE!
Accept the challenge, download now.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
- Play WITH NO LIMITS! You can Play as many times as you want.
- 4 difficulty levels.
- PLAY WITH FRIEND: play together with another person and see who is the best!
- Undo button
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Install 4 in a Row Jogatina now on your iPhone or Android!
Try to put four chips in a row, and prevent your opponent from doing the same. It may sound easy, but this game requires concentration and a lot of strategy.
PLAY SOLO OR WITH PEOPLE FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD
The four difficulty levels will provide fun regardless if you are a novice player or an expert.
If you prefer you can play with a friend on the same screen, or via the Internet.
Online multiplayer mode allows you to play with players from all over the world.
CHOOSE YOUR CHARACTER
Play with any of the 10 characters available.
CUSTOMIZE THE GAME LOOK
Choose the background and the board you like.
ENJOY THE BACKGROUNDS WITH 3D EFFECT
If your mobile device has a gyroscope you can enjoy this great effect.
BE THE BEST
Measure your score with players around the world thanks to online leaderboards.
Unlock all achievements to prove you are the best.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter to get all the most recent updates!
Nine Men's Morris is one of the most popular games worldwide, this app offers you three different game modes.
- Single-player: play alone against the computer
- local multiplayer: play against a friend on one device
- online multiplayer: play online with friends or strangers from all around the world!
Especially cool is the multiplayer mode:
- your points are credited everytime you win against an oppponent
- the stronger your opponent was, the more points you get for winning
- the more points you have, the higher you rise in the ranking list
- you can chat with your opponent while playing
- with a friends list you can invite your friends to a game
- the app is available worldwide, you can play against players from around the world
- you can see from what country your opponent comes
We hope you like our app!
We would really appreciate it if you give us a feedback (even if it's critical)!
Simply send us a mail to the following support address.
Follow us on Twitter! @hapticapps
Cross Platform with iOS ( online , multiplayer )
Android Tablet Supported! In-Game Chat! Leaderboards! Friend Users! Rating System!
NOTE: Now select the time per move allowed. (1 -> 7 days)
Do you like chess? Do you have friends? Do you have friends that like chess? If you answered yes to any of these questions then Chess Time is FOR YOU!!!!
Chess Time allows you to play chess with your friends on the go and anywhere. Make a FREE ACCOUNT and invite them to a game! Don't have any friends? That's okay because you can select a random opponent. Chess Time sends push notifications so you will always be aware of your next moves. It even allows for you to chat with the other players! Download today FOR FREE!
- Play chess! online
- Play against your friends, multiplayer
- Game level chat!
- Account based!
- History of recent games played!
- Rating auto calculated.
- Export your game moves and share with a friend! Standard PGN format for us in PGN viewers.
Have friends with iPhones, iPods and iPads? Want to play chess with them? Tell them to get Chess Time on the App Store! ITS FREE!
So what on earth are these permission for?
Network state - Well its a internet chess game. Chess Time needs to talk with the internet in order to make and receive moves along with give you notifications.
Hardware controls - Simply for the selection of using vibration with notifications.
Storage - For offline/cached games Chess Time needs to store a little amount of data. Nothing to worry about if you do not have a lot of space to spare.
- 3 new piece sets and 4 tile sets
Special thanks to foss @ the nurbs institute for these graphics.
- Options / Game Board Settings. Select the tlles and pieces you like.
Country code shows, fixing some crashes,
username/rating on the main screen,
Analyze enhancements .. show legal moves, show captured pieces.
-- In analyze, open the option menu to turn these on.
Local notification reminder if a game is due within 4 hours.
** We heard you *** :)
READ_PHONE_STATE is no more ... gone!
Thank you for playing Chess Time,
as always feel free to send us any suggestions.
22.214.171.124 - Fix for some crashes. Fix for analyze crash.
Made Flags larger in list of games.
Added ability to give opponent extended time on next move
(ex: if your friend is going on holiday with no internet access).
* UI changes, button colors, text box input fields, text color changes to make screens easier to read.
* List page performance enhancements, smother scrolling, less battery usage.
* More board tiles.
* White notification color.
* Removal of AppLovin advertiser
* Wake Lock option (Wont sleep if looking at the game board..optional)
* Screen Rotate lock option.
* More crash fixes (based on bug reports).
* Rating graph improved visually and has multiple date range settings.
ver 126.96.36.199 - Some bug fixes, performance fixes, reduced network usage of leaderboard
The pieces fall straight down, occupying the next available space within the column.
To win you have to connect four pieces of your color next to each other (to form a vertical line, an horizontal line or a diagonal line) .
With Dalmax you can play in single player mode with the computer,
in two player mode against your friends both on the same device
or in two player mode bluetooth with a friend using Bluetooth connection on the devices.
The game is also known as: Connect four, Captain's Mistress, Four Up, Plot Four, Find Four, Fourplay, Four in a Row, Four in a Line, forza quattro, Quatro em linha.
Play FIVES, BLOCK, and DRAW multiplayer dominoes with your friends! Join over one million people who have downloaded Domino!
* "Is Domino!... the next Words With Friends? " - Games.com
* "Crazy addictive!" - adjote
* "Best Domino game out there." - redvision4
This easy to learn but impossible to master strategy game is beautifully designed and endlessly entertaining! Play opponents at your own pace or see who's online right now for even faster game play.
Find yourself bored with other, slower multiplayer games? Change that now with Domino! Taking turns is ridiculously fast. Play your Facebook friends, contacts, or even random people across the globe! Notifications let you know it's your turn. In-game chat lets you tell your opponent who's really the best.
Download today and join the community of Domino! players now!
• Insanely addictive
• Extremely fast game play
• Most popular styles of Dominoes
• Easy to learn, impossible to master - it’s always fun!
• Familiar, intuitive user interface
• Turn-based or real-time play - play whole games at once or at your own pace
• Play an unlimited number of games at the same time
• See who’s online now for even faster action
• Play your Facebook friends, random opponents, or even the computer to sharpen your skills
• Push Notification support so you always know when it’s your turn
• Taunt your opponents with in-game chat messaging
• Bones, baby!
Play solo or with a friend, in a phone or a tablet, in the board you like most from plastic to wood and colored pencils.
Already a Pro in the game? Welcome aboard! Switch to the hard AI and get ready for real brain action. Or try the skill-based matchmaking for intense games online.
The game features all you expect from a high quality release: portrait and landscape modes, unlimited undo moves, install to SD, MyBackup integration support and support for current devices.
For support issues, please contact me via email for a more direct communication
PERMISSIONS: Full Internet Access. Required for the online multiplayer feature. Riddles and game variations are ad-supported. While playing in standard rules modes (against AI or another player sharing the screen), there's no Internet usage. Play Store billing permission to enable in-app purchase to remove ads and unlock new variations via a one-time purchase (Premium).
- I CAN'T BEAT THE MACHINE! The AI might be pretty difficult, try playing the riddles as they teach you the strategy behind the game from easier riddles to more difficult.
- I'VE WON 20 TIMES IN A ROW. Sure, if you find the strategy to beat the machine and repeat it 20 times, you'll win 20 times. Maybe it's time for you to play the hardest riddles and play online. The more you play online, the better the opponents you'll get thanks to the skill based matchmaking. There are pretty good players out there.
This is a gravitational four in a row, should you be searching for a three in a line (aka Tic Tac Toe), five in a line (aka Gomoku) or non-gravitational connect four, try Lines & Puzzles instead: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mocelet.lines
PLEASE RATE and comment if you like this implementation to support it or email me if there is anything wrong as I can't reply to comments in the Store. Thanks!
Google Play Turn-based Multiplayer integration.
Leaderboards and Achievements.
Chat between players in match.
True to the original game, you can compete with up to four players for the most settlements, the longest roads and the largest army. You can trade with each other and claim the precious land with all its resources.
Challenge other Catan fans online via cross-platform multiplayer to prove your strategy skill or play against the AI:
Various computer opponents, each with their own individual characteristics, will prove themselves worthy competitors: the pirate Jean, who knows no compromise, Vincent the merchant, who never allows himself to be cheated, Sean the knight, who takes what is rightfully his...
The popular Catan expansions "Seafarers" and "Cities and Knights" are available as In-App purchases.
The complete Seafarers expansion includes more than 10 additional scenarios with an extensive campaign. Become Harbormaster, discover new islands and extra game elements like ships, gold fields, treasures and pirates. Ahoy!
The Cities and Knights expansion introduces various new gameplay mechanics that add even more variety to Catan. Invest new trade goods in city improvements to build one of the three metropolises of Catan – but beware of the barbarians attracted by Catan’s new wealth! You’ll need your best knights to fend them off! C&K contains a short campaign and 7 challenging maps.
- Available languages: English, German, French, Dutch, Spanish, Portuguese
- Optimized for smartphones and tablets
- Original "Settlers of Catan" rule set
- Smart computer opponents with individual strategies
- Scrollable game board including zoom option
- Freely combinable game settings
- Game statistics
- Comprehensive tutorial
- Seafarers LITE: New scenario "The 4 Islands" and two additional game variants
- Cities and Knights LITE: Test the new expansion in the scenario "The first Island"
- 3 different graphic sets to choose from
Question: Why do I have to download additional files after purchasing?
Answer: The download from Google play includes the basic game data and a tool that will determine your device’s display resolution and then download the optimal graphics data for your device.
Question: Which Android security permissions does Catan need and why?
Answer: “Storage” to write data to the SD or move the game data, “Network communication” to download game data and access the In App Store and “system tools” to check if Catan is already running to resume a game.
Question: I bought one of the expansions but after an update, reinstallation of Catan or after restoring my phone the expansion seems gone?
Answer: Don’t worry; your initial purchase is already saved in your Google account. However for technical reasons you might have to select “Buy” again. Confirm and a message will tell you that you’ve already purchased it. You will NOT be billed twice!
Question: I lost my campaign progress after reinstalling, updating from or when restoring my phone. Is there any way to restore it?
Answer: Savegames from old versions can usually be restored automatically. For all other cases we’ve integrated a cheat code: Enter campaign mode and go to select player. Enter „CatanWarp*“ (* = 1–15, e.g "CatanWarp5") as your player name and confirm. Exit the game via the home button. Enter your phone’s settings menu. Select applications/manage applications/Catan/ and then “Force Stop”. Restart Catan. The campaign can now be continued from the specified level number by selecting “New scenario *”.
Suggestions for improvements and feature requests?
Mail to email@example.com
We are looking forward to your feedback!
When contacting our support team, please provide details on the type of device and Android OS version used as well as a detailed description of the issue. Thank you!
For news and updates follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
A series of numbers appear briefly on the screen, then are flipped... will you remember their correct positions, or will your memory fail you? Be quick though; if the time expires, you lose!
* Clean and simple design
* Original gameplay
* Smooth animations and sounds
* Portrait and landscape modes
* Leaderboard and achievements
* Share your score to Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, or anywhere your little heart desires
* Cloud saves: play on your phone, pick up your tablet, your score has been synced
"123 Memory is just so cool! I love the animations and the night theme! Really well done!! Congratulations" - Bruno
"Probably the best game of the year" - claim the quote and your name goes here
"Ouuuuuuuuh ouuuh ouuuh! Crrr crrr craaaooouuuh! Aaaaaaaaouuuh" - Ayumu the chimpanzee, who would beat you every time at this game
Oh right, about that chimpanzee intelligence test thing. Scientists in Kyoto, Japan tested chimpanzees' photographic memory (or eidetic memory as they call it) with a test very similar to this game (although not as beautiful). They were astonished to see how well the chimpanzees did; their memory was much better than that of human participants!
Play a few games of 123 Memory and then check out this amazing performance from the chimpanzee Ayumu: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0-tuOQhSw8