This unique application turns your smartphone into an onboard computer during your race. Using GPS, U Run will allow you to map your activities and record your progress (distance, time, speed, calories, altitude, pace, etc..).
Additional options allow you for example to measure your heart rate using the camera on your phone or to know the weather where you are to schedule a training session.
U Run will quickly essential for its functions in one!
- Real-time calculation of duration, distance, speed, calories and incline throughout your training session
- See your race (live) on a map
- History of your sessions with your time and route of the race on a map
- Weather information to schedule a training session.
- Measure your heart rate
- Export your race to GPX (GPS eXchange Format) or SQLite file
Use now U Run, and change the way you do the running !
* FEATURES *
- Real time calculation of the duration, distance, speed, calories and slope
- History and training statistics
- Intuitive and customizable interface (Kg/Lb units, Cm/In, sex)
- Advanced Google maps monitoring of your training session (live)
- Adjusting the distance between each geolocation point
- Create, Delete and Change of Personal Data simplified through quick action menus
- Measurement of heart rate using the phone's camera (note this is not a medical product value)
- On Screen Display of your personal records
- Information on geolocated weather
- Sharing your history with Gmail, Google+, Facebook, Twitter ...
- Export a race to GPX file format (available from the History function)
- Export all your information to SQLite database (available from the History function)
- Full optimization for Android phones
- No ads
- Lightweight and battery safe application
* SUPPORT *
We attach a great importance to the feedbacks of our users and we do our best to support them. So please, feel free to send us an email describing your problem.
If you need a new feature, send an email to support, we will look and see how it can be integrated.
You have heard of U Run application and you would like it to be translated into your language? If you can help us, please send us an email.
* INFORMATION *
Tracking by geolocation start if you are moving and GPS coverage is reliable.
The message "Searching your GPS position Please wait ...." can stay a few minutes if your area is not covered by GPS.
See the distance of geolocation in the "Settings" menu of the application.
* WARNING *
- The private information that you store in your application are your property and are not disseminated.
- On some phones, geolocation sensors are automatically deactivated, a message will ask the user to activate.
- Although we have extensively tested, we can not guarantee GPS detection in an area not covered punctually.
- Using the GPS function continuously can greatly reduce the level of your battery.
- The information provided by U Run application are for informational purposes only. They do not substitute the advice of a healthcare professional or doctor. We remind you that consultations with a healthcare professional is recommended when starting a training program.
* CONTACT *
This app contains the following information:
1) How Do I Make A Running Plan.
2) How To Stay Motivated.
3) Important Running Tips.
4) Interact With Other People And Get Tips And Help.
5) Running Training Video Instructions.
6) A Written BONUS Running Training Guide.
7) And More...
When you're a beginner, it's not necessary to worry about how long distance you are running. Focus on the number of minutes instead. Gradually you'll begin to cover more ground in the same amount of time, and that's when you'll want to increase the duration of your workout. DOWNLOAD NOW >>>
Endurance will skyrocket and you’ll be well on your way with our training guidance. Completing a marathon is not as far out of reach as you may think, as long as you take our guidance and dedicate yourself to the running program. Elite athleticism isn’t unattainable! All you have to do is follow the plan we have laid out for you!
- 15 levels of marathon training to challenge you and lead you through improvement!
- In-depth descriptions of training exercises to insure running success!
GOAL: Running Doctor makes your daily jogging experience safer and easier by offering you a diagnosis of how evenly you run and how strong the impact of running is to your joints. Running Doctor tracks all basic parameters of your workout (distance, speed, calories, hydration, number of steps, cadence), as well as calculates symmetries of your gait and the impacts that you make with the ground.
IT SHOULD NOT BE IMPORTANT HOW FAST AND LONG YOU RUN, BUT HOW SAFELY AND EFFICIENTLY YOU DO IT. /// Pro version of Running Doctor will be available soon with additional features and insights ///
The Running Doctor application offers the following ADVANCED FEATURES:
• Classification of your symmetries as low, medium, high
• Classification of impact to your joints as low, medium high
• Showcasing your running symmetries on a scale
• Showcasing impact to your joints on a scale
• Basic explanation of your symmetries and advice on improvement
• Basic explanation of impact to your joints and advice on improvement
The Running Doctor application offers the following BASIC FEATURES:
• Distance (when using GPS)
• Calories burned during workout
• Hydration needs after workout
• Number of steps
• Cadence (number of steps per minute)
• Running symmetries
• Impact to your joints
HOW TO USE RUNNING DOCTOR?
Fix your phone as close as possible to your center of body mass and make sure that your phone does not wiggle too much and does not get wet! In order to get best results and follow your improvements, make sure to keep your phone always at the same place while running:
• Use your running belt or belt clip, firmly fitting backpack or slide the phone under the center belt line
• The use of armband will also give you good results
ADDITIONAL ADVICE FROM EXPERTS
Running Doctor Team will also be happy to offer you professional individual advice on improving your running technique and experience. Send us your questions and suggestions to RunningDocApp@gmail.com and we will get back to you with an IN-DEPTH ANALYSIS.
DISCLAIMER: The Running Doctor App is intended for helping you detect early warnings of running injuries. We do not offer medical advice so use the app at your own risk. For medical advice, always consult your doctor.
Keywords/tags: Running, Runner’s, Injury, Injuries, Doc, Doctor, Clinic, Prevention, Forefoot, Midfoot, Heelstrike, Strike, Technique, GPS, Routes, Maps, Pedometer, Steps, Count, Counter, Cadence, Runing, Jogging, Joging, Walking, Waking, Run, Jog, Walk, Treadmill, Fitness, Exercise, Exercize, Marathon, 5k, 10k, 21k, Training, Workout, Work-out, Cardio, Tracker, Traker, Track, Tracking, Traking, Music, Musik, App, Apps, My, Pal, Personal, Trainer, Real-time, Measurement, Advice, Runtastic, Endomondo, Nike Run, Adidas, Map your Run, Runkeeper, Temporun, Ymed, balance, iOrtho, leg injuries, sports injuries, ancle injuries, hip pain, spine, knee injuries,moov,fitbit, fitbit force, fitbit flex, jabone,nike fuelband,health, runkeeper, better, livestrong, myplate, runmeter, endomondo, meter, ride, bike, tracker, race, exercise, rate, heart, lite, sport, coach, trainer, sports, free