IF YOU ARE HAVING LICENSE ISSUES, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE LATEST VERSION OF FREE AND THE LATEST LICENSE INSTALLED!
AllCast Premium Features:
No splash screens
No limits on video lengths
Cast live tv / live streaming / live radio from websites/Plex plugins to Chromecast, XBMC, Apple TV, and Other DLNA devices, if supported by DLNA device. Some of the websites we tested are ustvnow, nimbletv, tunein, shoutcast, twitch.tv, ilive.to(via channels) and many more.
If you have a problem, please contact us at email@example.com, we will solve/help or refund you (if, with in 24 hours of purchase), Please do not leave a 1 star review.
Note: Flash streams are not supported.
★ Supports live video streaming(.m3u8) contents from websites, like twitch.tv, ustream.tv, youtube live etc.
★ Supports live audio streaming(.mp3) contents from websites, like tunein.com, shoutcast.com etc.
★ Supports casting picture(including .gif) from any website, just long press on the picture, select a device to cast.
★ Supports any audio/video content embeded in webpages, just press play button on the page, select a device to cast.
★ Supports playing embeded audio/video content to external players like MX Player (useful in watching unsupported formats in local device)
★ Easily bookmark your favotite websites, switch between different
★ Receive(including video links) links from other applications, like browser, chrome2phone or other apps or share the web page to other apps.
★ switch easily between common mobile user agents, very useful in finding suitable videos. (Tip: If you come across rtsp video for live streams, switch to other user agents to get .m3u8)
★ Search and send subtitles(only for Chromecast) from community moderated Opensubtitles.
Easily cast your local audio/video/photo content to other devices in your network and browse content from other digital media server (such as plex, windows media player, XBMC, bubbleupnp, etc) contents.
Channels, some of the popular video rss feeds from reddit, twitch.tv, justin.tv and other web based video feeds (more channels to come in future and also, we will add an option to create/add user's own channel(s) in future).
Please note, Channels are aggregated RSS contents from external websites, availability may depends on the source web sites, some items may be offline during certain times and some contents may have geo restrictions.
Note: some of the plex channels(like PBS, Justin.tv) are supported only via web interface(plex.tv/web).
Following are the formats we tested and found to be working in respective devices:
Chromecast: Live Video(.m3u8), Live Audio(only mp3 encoded), Video (mp4, webm), Audio(mp3), Image(.jpeg, .gif, .png)
Apple TV: Live Video(.m3u8), Live Audio(AAC and mp3 encoded), Video (mp4), Audio(mp3 and AAC), Image(.jpeg)
DLNA Media Renderers (XBMC): Live Video(.m3u8), Live Audio(AAC and mp3 encoded), Video (mp4, webm, flv, ogg), Audio(mp3, aac), Image(.jpeg)
DLNA Media Renderers (Smart TV/Bluray Players): Video (mp4), Audio(mp3), Image(.jpeg)
Please leave your feedback/suggestions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are not affiliated with any of the websites or products mentioned above.
This app does not claim DLNA (or any other protocols mentioned above) certified.
The contents listed by this app are not hosted/uploaded by us, This app only facilitates the search from web.
Access your digital content from anywhere. iMediaShare automatically discovers any connected devices around you (hint: there are thousands). All you have to do is choose the one you’d like to play on, and your videos stream instantly on the big screen. iMediaShare also serves as the ultimate remote, so you can adjust volume, playback, or switch videos with intuitive touchscreen gestures.
You no longer have to pass around a single phone from person to person to show videos while hanging out. Instead, stream those videos to any connected TV so everyone can see!
Note that you won't see banner ads in iMediaShare personal if Flipps HD is installed on your device.
✦ Internet-connected TVs by Samsung, Sony, Panasonic, LG & Philips
✦ XBox 360, Xbox One, DISH Hopper, Apple TV
Install the R-Cast channel and R-Cast app in your Roku and Android devices respectively. Once you connect the devices to the same Wi-Fi network, this app will detect your Roku devices.
Browse the web for videos in the Android app and cast them to the Roku channel. It's that easy!
Please note that not all videos can be cast (like Flash videos, live streams, etc). Videos in the web that are not in high definition, might not look the same on your HD TV as they look in a small screen. If the video website already has a Roku channel, please use its channel.
UPDATE 7/30/14: YouTube videos will not cast in Android 4.4 devices, please use the YouTube app.
* Install R-Cast channel in your Roku device: https://owner.roku.com/add/rcast
* Install R-Cast app in your Android device
* Connect your Android device to the same Wi-Fi network as your Roku device
* The app will detect Roku devices in your network
* Browse the web for your favorite entertainment
* In Android 4.3 or earlier, play videos in full view for the cast menu
* In Android 4.4 or later, just start videos to launch the cast menu
* Select the Roku device to cast and voila!
* Enjoy videos on the big screen!!
Upgrade to the RADICAL edition to watch videos longer than 10 minutes. R-Cast channel only works with the R-Cast Android app.
R-Cast Channel information: http://www.roku.com/channels/#!details/41530/r-cast
R-Cast App Help & FAQs: https://sites.google.com/site/appestry/rcast
CastPad lets you draw on your phone and see it show up live-as-you-draw on your TV and all other devices connected to the same Chromecast!
The Free Version includes:
• 5 colors: Black, white (acts as an eraser), blue, red, and yellow.
• Brush size adjuster
The Premium Purchase (available as an in-app purchase) includes:
• "Infinite" color picker
• 30 pre set colors
• Removes the ad
• Any and all future premium features that get released
Please note that a Chromecast device is required to use this application. If you have a Chromecast and you do not see the connect button in the top right corner of the screen, you can try the following things to get it to work. One or all of them may be what it takes for it to work properly:
1) Terminate the app and start it again
2) Uninstall the app and install it again
3) Restart your phone
If the above things do not work, let me know!
Please send any bug reports to email@example.com
Use the AllCast app to send photos, videos, and music to the Receiver app seamlessly! This is a perfect app to install on your Fire TV, Ouya, Android TV stick, or Google TV.
Looking for the AllCast sender app? Head here:
Troubleshooting? Check out the wiki:
When you’re finished, a YouTube video of your Photowall is automatically generated. Perfect for sharing with everyone who took part.
· Control your Roku player or Roku TV from your mobile device.
· Use Roku Search with your mobile device. See what’s on, where you can watch it for free, with a subscription, or how much the different channels charge to rent or buy.
· Use your voice to search for movies, TV shows, actors, and directors as well as for streaming channels by name.
· Follow "Movies Coming Soon” within My Feed and get updates when new movies are ready to stream – on what channel and at what price.
· Browse, add, and rate Channels from more than 2,000 streaming channels offered in the Roku Channel Store.*
· Quickly launch your favorite Roku Channels on your Roku player or Roku TV from your mobile device.
· Enter text in your Roku player on-screen interface using your device's keyboard instead of the included remote.
· Name and switch between multiple Roku players and Roku TVs.
· Enjoy your Android device's photos, music, and video on your Roku player or Roku TV using the “Play on Roku” feature.
* Subscription or other payment may be required to access certain channel content. Channel availability subject to change and not all content is available in the countries in which Roku devices are sold.
THIS APP REQUIRES A ROKU PLAYER OR ROKU TV
To use this app, you must connect your Android device to the same network as your Roku player or Roku TV. Certain features require compatible Roku players/Roku TVs or may require logging in to your Roku account.
HAVING TROUBLE FINDING YOUR ROKU PLAYER OR ROKU TV?
Note: If the app does not recognize your Roku player or Roku TV (you see a “No Roku Devices Found” message after you sign in), try going to network setup again on your Roku player or Roku TV. This will wake your Roku player or Roku TV on your home network. Then, select “Try Again” in the Roku app.
· Roku Search is available when your connected Roku player or Roku TV supports this functionality.
· Searching by voice is available in English in the US and Canada only and elsewhere when updates make voice search available. This feature requires permission to access your Android device's microphone.
Go to support.roku.com for FAQs or to get help.
An image viewer with different themes to send photos to your Chromecast.
- ‘Fullscreen View’ - nothing to say about this one ;)
- ‘Stack View’ - watch your photos on top of each other in a polaroid style
- ‘Magazine View’ - for side by side viewing of several images
- 'Geo View' - photos with geo information are enriched with full screen google map and daytime coloring
Different users / devices are distinguished by different frame colors and a signature.
Cast pictures from your image gallery to the big screen with chromecast. Be one of the first having fun watching pictures together with your friends on the same chromecast device.
Keeping things simple and easy to use is THE supreme priority for the developers involved. Though still subject to improve, PhotoCast in its current state is exactly that - easy and straightforward.
Saying that, PhotoCast nevertheless claims to make use of a very unique feature provided by Google Chromecast. With Chromecast being in fact the first cast device allowing for easy and simultaneous interaction of multiple users, developers took care to keep this possibility.
Just try it with your friends. We are eagerly awaiting your feedback .
What comes next:
- more image sources (g+, drive, facebook...)
- What do you want?
- Mode, player and bandwidth status indicators
- Graphic equalizer
- Automatic bandwidth detection
- Automatic bandwidth selection bandwidth options; 128kbs, 96kbs, 64kbs, 24kbs
- Automatic reconnect
- Now playing description
News, Sports and Entertainment Aggregator
- Lead stories