Use the AllCast app to send photos, videos, and music to the Receiver app seamlessly! This is a perfect app to install on your Fire TV, Ouya, Android TV stick, or Google TV.
Looking for the AllCast sender app? Head here:
Troubleshooting? Check out the wiki:
Install the R-Cast channel and R-Cast app in your Roku and Android devices respectively. Once you connect the devices to the same Wi-Fi network, this app will detect your Roku devices.
Browse the web for videos in the Android app and cast them to the Roku channel. It's that easy!
Please note that not all videos can be cast including HTTPS, Flash videos, live streams. If you see R-Cast channel load the video and return to the home screen it is usually because of incompatible video format. Roku doesn't play all video formats that play in Android devices.
Videos in the web that are not in high definition, might not look the same on your HD TV as they look in a small screen. If the video website already has a Roku channel, please use its channel.
UPDATE 7/30/14: YouTube videos will not cast in Android 4.4 devices, please use the YouTube app.
* Install R-Cast channel in your Roku device: https://owner.roku.com/add/rcast
* Install R-Cast app in your Android device
* Connect your Android device to the same Wi-Fi network as your Roku device
* The app will detect Roku devices in your network
* Browse the web for your favorite entertainment
* In Android 4.3 or earlier, play videos in full view for the cast menu
* In Android 4.4 or later, just start videos to launch the cast menu
* Select the Roku device to cast and voila!
* Enjoy videos on the big screen!!
Upgrade to the RADICAL edition to watch videos longer than 10 minutes. R-Cast channel only works with the R-Cast Android app.
R-Cast Channel information: http://www.roku.com/channels/#!details/41530/r-cast
R-Cast App Help & FAQs: https://sites.google.com/site/appestry/rcast
IF YOU ARE HAVING LICENSE ISSUES, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE LATEST VERSION OF FREE AND THE LATEST LICENSE INSTALLED!
AllCast Premium Features:
No splash screens
No limits on video lengths
* Supports Chromecast, Samsung, Sony, Google TV, Roku, Now TV, Fire TV, Fire TV Stick, Apple TV, Xbox, DLNA & UPnP devices *
Roku & Now TV users - please install PlayTo channel from the Roku or Sky channel store.
Fire TV & Fire TV Stick Users - please install our free receiver app found in the Entertainment section, using your Fire TV remote or by visiting http://www.amazon.com/Dayglows-Inc-PlayTo-Receiver/dp/B00RPXQJJG
XBox users - make sure you have the latest update installed and have PlayTo enabled in your console settings.
* PLEASE PURCHASE THIS PRODUCT ONLY AFTER TRYING OUT OUR FREE VERSION TO MAKE SURE YOUR DEVICES ARE SUPPORTED *
If you're having any trouble or device detection issues, questions, feature or channel requests PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE RATING, so we can help you out and improve the App - your feedback really does help.
Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/playtotv with #playtotv
PlayTo for Android provides an ever growing list of online videos, TV shows, movies and radio - once you find what you like, it lets you stream them to your big screen TV, with Airplay like functionality. All you need is an internet enabled TV or a media player - no additional cables, adapters or hardware required.
Our built in media browser has customized support for various websites and plays all videos full screen and in HD (when available).
- Play your favorite videos from Youtube, Vimeo, Dailymotion, Blip on your big screen TV.
- Create your own video playlists with videos from Vevo, Muzu, VH1, MTV, etc.
- Listen to music all day on your audio receiver or wireless speakers using own built-in integration for Amazon Cloud Player
- Catch up to on demand TV shows with our integration for Bravo, Koldcast, Disney, TCM, TMZ, History, TBS, Syfy, Univision, NBC, etc.
- Experience social media from Pinterest, Socialcam, Viddy on your smart TV.
- Enjoy free Bollywood dramas and shows from Einthusan, Yupp TV
- Our south Asian audience can enjoy their favorite videos from LeTV, Youku, 56.com, Pandora TV, Yupp TV, India Today, TOI, IBN, etc.
- We have expanded our European channel support with sites like Sky News, Rutube, The Guardian, DW, NRK, SVT, ZDF, etc.
- Sport aficionados can catch up to the latest events with our integration to sites like NFL, ESPN, Sky Sports
- Tech enthusiasts can check the latest videos on gadgets from sites like Engadget, Revision3, Wired, CNet on their favorite gadgets
- Also catch up to the latest events with our support for many News channels like NBC, CNN, Reuters, New York Times, Wall Street Journal, BBC, Fox & ABC
PlayTo also seamlessly discovers computers or other network devices supporting UPnP, DLNA containing your personal videos, photos and music and play them on your tablet/phone or stream them to your TV - supports media servers like TVersity, Plex Media Server, Serviio, Twonky, WMP, Iomega, etc.
PlayTo has been tested to worked with over 1000+ devices like TV's, media/Blu-ray players, AV receivers, Airplay devices including Roku, Logitech Google TV, Apple TV, XBox, Samsung, Sony, LG. Panasonic, Toshiba, Western Digital, Yamaha, Denon, Sonos, Onkyo, Linn, Pioneer, Logitech, Marantz, PacketVideo, Phillips, Sharp, XBMC and a lot more
1. Your TV/Media Player should be on the same Wifi network as your phone/tablet for PlayTo to discover and stream
2. Make sure you remove the password from your Apple TV as PlayTo currently does not support password protection.
3. To access Phone/Tablet media, makes sure your it is not plugged into to the computer as Android will prevent PlayTo from accessing the media.
4. Flash streaming is NOT supported as most media player and TV's do not support Flash
Access your digital content from anywhere. iMediaShare automatically discovers any connected devices around you (hint: there are thousands). All you have to do is choose the one you’d like to play on, and your videos stream instantly on the big screen. iMediaShare also serves as the ultimate remote, so you can adjust volume, playback, or switch videos with intuitive touchscreen gestures.
You no longer have to pass around a single phone from person to person to show videos while hanging out. Instead, stream those videos to any connected TV so everyone can see!
Note that you won't see banner ads in iMediaShare personal if Flipps HD is installed on your device.
✦ Internet-connected TVs by Samsung, Sony, Panasonic, LG & Philips
✦ XBox 360, Xbox One, DISH Hopper, Apple TV
CastPad lets you draw on your phone and see it show up live-as-you-draw on your TV and all other devices connected to the same Chromecast!
The Free Version includes:
• 5 colors: Black, white (acts as an eraser), blue, red, and yellow.
• Brush size adjuster
The Premium Purchase (available as an in-app purchase) includes:
• "Infinite" color picker
• 30 pre set colors
• Removes the ad
• Any and all future premium features that get released
Please note that a Chromecast device is required to use this application. If you have a Chromecast and you do not see the connect button in the top right corner of the screen, you can try the following things to get it to work. One or all of them may be what it takes for it to work properly:
1) Terminate the app and start it again
2) Uninstall the app and install it again
3) Restart your phone
If the above things do not work, let me know!
Please send any bug reports to email@example.com
· Control your Roku player or Roku TV from your mobile device.
· Use Roku Search with your mobile device. See what’s on, where you can watch it for free, with a subscription, or how much the different channels charge to rent or buy.
· Use your voice to search for movies, TV shows, actors, and directors as well as for streaming channels by name.
· Follow "Movies Coming Soon” within My Feed and get updates when new movies are ready to stream – on what channel and at what price.
· Browse, add, and rate Channels from more than 2,000 streaming channels offered in the Roku Channel Store.*
· Quickly launch your favorite Roku Channels on your Roku player or Roku TV from your mobile device.
· Enter text in your Roku player on-screen interface using your device's keyboard instead of the included remote.
· Name and switch between multiple Roku players and Roku TVs.
· Enjoy your Android device's photos, music, and video on your Roku player or Roku TV using the “Play on Roku” feature.
* Subscription or other payment may be required to access certain channel content. Channel availability subject to change and not all content is available in the countries in which Roku devices are sold.
THIS APP REQUIRES A ROKU PLAYER OR ROKU TV
To use this app, you must connect your Android device to the same network as your Roku player or Roku TV. Certain features require compatible Roku players/Roku TVs or may require logging in to your Roku account.
HAVING TROUBLE FINDING YOUR ROKU PLAYER OR ROKU TV?
Note: If the app does not recognize your Roku player or Roku TV (you see a “No Roku Devices Found” message after you sign in), try going to network setup again on your Roku player or Roku TV. This will wake your Roku player or Roku TV on your home network. Then, select “Try Again” in the Roku app.
· Roku Search is available when your connected Roku player or Roku TV supports this functionality.
· Searching by voice is available in English in the US and Canada only and elsewhere when updates make voice search available. This feature requires permission to access your Android device's microphone.
Go to support.roku.com for FAQs or to get help.
Use the power of the stereogram universe (not actually using the power of any close star systems) to view hidden objects within the image.
If Chromecast detected, the cast icon will appear in toolbar.
Tap to connect.
Tap to view larger image on TV. Simple.
Scroll through the images.
* If you are experiencing problems, please send me a support email from the app or from the Google play store
* Please rate the app in the Google play store
Has registered more than 4,000 podcasts.
Search by country, genre, title, and
MBC, SBS, KBS, EBS Search Search tags if you cast of the radio station you can listen when you search.
Popular podcast listening.
Download support because
Use even when you're offline.
Examples of how to use
1 Click keoltu show
2 After a short delay, the DB is created.
3 You want to click.
In this way, if you are using.
Options from other players
Continuous playback -> click automatically when you proceed to the next song.
Play list ->
When you click the next song or previous song in a playlist the focus
Not focus only if the cast.
If you have any questions, please contact us by e-mail.
When you’re finished, a YouTube video of your Photowall is automatically generated. Perfect for sharing with everyone who took part.
An image viewer with different themes to send photos to your Chromecast.
- ‘Fullscreen View’ - nothing to say about this one ;)
- ‘Stack View’ - watch your photos on top of each other in a polaroid style
- ‘Magazine View’ - for side by side viewing of several images
- 'Geo View' - photos with geo information are enriched with full screen google map and daytime coloring
Different users / devices are distinguished by different frame colors and a signature.
Cast pictures from your image gallery to the big screen with chromecast. Be one of the first having fun watching pictures together with your friends on the same chromecast device.
Keeping things simple and easy to use is THE supreme priority for the developers involved. Though still subject to improve, PhotoCast in its current state is exactly that - easy and straightforward.
Saying that, PhotoCast nevertheless claims to make use of a very unique feature provided by Google Chromecast. With Chromecast being in fact the first cast device allowing for easy and simultaneous interaction of multiple users, developers took care to keep this possibility.
Just try it with your friends. We are eagerly awaiting your feedback .
What comes next:
- more image sources (g+, drive, facebook...)
- What do you want?