Application goal is almost fully MPD server control, with minimum battery consumption and mobile device space.
Features RSS subscription to play on MPD server.
bitMPC is fully free, open source licensed and is currently in beta stage.
MPRemote key features.
- All basic music control including editing of the currently playing playlist.
- Locally stored database for a more detailed music library. (Also gives the ability to browse the library while disconnected from an MPD server.)
- Ability to search the library for artists, albums, titles as well as filenames.
- Support for multiple MPD servers.
- Support for aMPD. Will try to launch aMPD if connecting to localhost and no MPD server is running.
- Output selection
- Play queue functionality (Requires MPD 0.17 or higher)
- Advanced cover support with ability to search for covers using public Amazon and Last.fm APIs.
- Support for stored playlists as well as stored playlist editing without loading it as active playlist.
- Can send pause command to server on incoming or outgoing phone call if MPRemote is running.
- Volume adjustment using buttons for better volume precision.
- Designed to keep open network connections at a minimum to preserve battery.
- Including own widget
Some additional notes
- MPRemote does NOT work with MPD version 0.14 and older.
- If you have a large music collection and you are experiencing problems such as missing artist/albums/tracks etc., try to increase the max_output_buffer_size in the mpd.conf file on the MPD server.
- The Read Phone State permission is required as it allows MPRemote to send a pause command to the MPD server when a phone call is started.
- The queue functionality does not work with MPD version 0.16 and 0.15. With these server versions “Enqueue” will simply add a song/album/artist/file etc. after the playing track.
Absolutely free after one time pay. More tv channels will be added periodically.
Powered by Nuri (GooglePhoneTV)
Even if the player screen is hidden, it keeps playing in the background.
MP4(&MP3) in SD
(only supported by OS)
(Don't work on some models)
Now invalid "YouTube HIGH quality"
(YouTube specifications change)
Details, bug report, etc.
Exchanging music from your phones is just a few clicks, a few seconds away!
Any problem? Drop us a line!
NOTE: both phones must have this app and be within several meters of distance
keywords: bluetooth, send, transfer, ringtones, track, file
This one offers:
* Saved spots: Stop watching a movie, and next time you watch it, you'll go back to where you stopped.
* A different method of seeking and pausing. Try it!
It uses the hardware decoder, so is limited to support of h.264 with .mp4 and .3gp.
1.1.0: Center view.
Play a piano with cute kitten voices. Enjoy & have fun!
The cat in the splash screen, Mopetti, is in 2010 version of "Neco Mekuri" calendar in Japan!
- 12 notes
- Realistic Pitch
- Quick Response Keys
- High Quality Sound Effects
- Sleek Piano Design
- Quick Loading
- Now Playing Screen full screen, with wallpaper behind
- Gesture Control
- 5 Widgets of different sizes
- Twitter #NowPlaying Integration
and much more,For more info take a look at piratemedia.tv
- Resume playback for each video
- Options to repeat Video/Playlist
- Gesture controls for forward/backward and play/pause
- Delete videos
- Use as default video player
- Sort video list by Name, Date, Size etc.
- Small app size
Permissions are required for sending error reports.