O for Omni
Super lightweight (~⅓MB) yet flexible and powerful. Plus an English plugin still less than 1MB. (Swype ~15MB, Minuum ~18MB, Google Keyboard ~15MB, Swiftkey ~8MB, TouchPal ~8.5MB)
- All in one, multilingual ( Cover >130 languages)
- Accurate gesture input (swipe)
- What a PC keyboard can do, you can do with this keyboard
- Gesture oriented (super fast to enter special symbols, words or sentences)
- Resizable and easy positioning. Fits all screen sizes (phone, phablet, tablet…)
- Unlimited themes with style and color mixing (mix your very own shade of pink or purple ).
- Better color Emoji ⚽👍🙋 for KitKat, smiley :-) , emoticon 😁, symbols ★☏♘⚄ , kaomoji (ง°▼°)ง feel free to create your own ԅ(ˆ。ˆԅ)
- Fun text transformation tool: ξχ๑тïς тεχт, ⓒⓘⓡⓒⓛⓔⓓ or ｗｉｄｅ.
- Calculator i.e. (4+5)-(6-3)=6
- Split, floating (for ssh terminal) or dock.
- Multiple layouts: QWERTY, QWERTZ, AZERTY, DVORAK… or design your own (DIY, Chubon, KALQ)
- 5-row or 4-row layouts
- Ultra customizable. The only one that let you design your own layout (DIY layout)
- Easy switch between languages, layouts, voice input, or even other keyboards.
- T9 prediction
- Flick or Multi-tap
- 日本語 romaji or Flick keyboard.
- 6 predefined layout for 한국어 (천지인, 나랏글, Flick…)
- Edit mode (lockable). You can select text, copy, cut and paste …
- Modern or retro (DIY)
- Colorful, pink, purple, neon or monochrome (Mix it yourself)
- Physical or Bluetooth keyboard (all keys can be remapped to the soft layout)
- No internet permission = safer
For color iOS 6 emoji, please install Emoji Codec 2
About the gesture input:
- The home brew "swipe" algorithm is very young, so don't expect it works exactly like Swype, Swiftkey flow or slideIT. I want to keep the algorithm simple and small.
- For long words, try not to swipe the whole word (You may append gesture).
- Make sharp corner for better prediction.
a.k.a The next generation of Multiling Keyboard, Tablet keyboard, DIY keyboard, emoji keyboard, Floating keyboard.(maybe conflict with paranoid)
Fula; Fulah; Pulaar; Pular
Scottish Gaelic; Gaelic
International Phonetic Alphabet
Creek, Muskogee, Muscogee
Romanian, Moldavian, Moldovan
Kayah Li (Karenni)
Myanmar (Now let you choose Zawgyi)
Allows A.I.type Keyboard to provide text prediction, auto correction and auto completion in Hebrew based on the context of the sentence.
Latest version will correct your Hebrew as far as spelling goes, to the point you can create bad spelling mistakes, which might not be understandable so a sentence like:
אנני קותב באברית ממש גרוא מעוד
Will be automatically fixes to
הנני כותב בעברית ממש גרוע מאוד.
After installation, you may need to switch to another language and back to Hebrew (by sliding on the space button) to activate the language pack.
If you like it, please rate our Predictionary in the Market!
תמיכה עברית למקלדת A.I.type
Tag: A.I.type Keyboard free, A.I.type Keyboard Plus, A.I.type Emoji Keyboard plugin, ai.type keyboard
Guobi Hebrew Keyboard data pack for Guobi Keyboard. Please install Guobi Keyboard (free) before using this data pack.
Don’t try to open the data pack after installation. To open the keyboard, you need to select the language Hebrew in Guobi Keyboard instead.
Here are the keyboard layouts available: Default and Default(R2L).
*** Trial version – Unique features will be available for 14 days only (other features are unlimited!). ***
Now launching a brand new premium version with emoji support, significantly improved next word prediction capabilities and a refreshing ‘FLAT’ design, ai.type is the smartest Android keyboard with context aware features. ai.type enables next word prediction, completion, correction and spelling and grammar check as you type. It’s among the 10 leading productivity apps in over 40 countries.
*** Existing FREE users, upgrade and get another 14 days of free trial! ***
Customize your writing experience with endless options. Control keyboard layout, change themes, colors, fonts, use more then 800 emoji, replace keys and build your own customized keyboard!
ai.type reduces the time you spend on typing by 40%!
Our unique self-learning technology, allows us to precisely predict what you want to say. ai.type will learn to understand your pattern of typing, predict the next word, and complete or correct words as you type. We also allow you to have an instant spelling and grammar check using Ginger’s great plugin embedded in your keyboard.
Customize, enjoy and stay protected!
• Next Word Prediction & Auto-Correction A unique context based next word prediction and auto-correction tool. Plus version only
• Emoji use one of 800 emoji to color your text.
• Grammar Check English instant spelling and grammar checker, powered by Ginger Software.
• Customization We offer 15 FREE included keyboard themes in addition to premium themes available on the market. Customize everything from key colors, background pictures and keyboard patterns; add a 5th row to your keyboard to use letters and digits on the same time or re-size the keyboard with a simple swipe. You can edit and store your own shortcuts for you to use while typing.
• Personal Style ai.type learns your unique, personal writing style, offering better prediction and auto-correction options. Plus version only
• Swipe Type faster by swiping your finger from key to key. Plus version only
• Voice Narration Dictates the words as you type them
• Dynamic Sizing Change the keyboard size dynamically to optimize the effective working area. Plus version only
• Search A new on-keyboard search tool is enabled. Try it out!
• Fun Try out our addictive typing mechanics, making typing fun and engaging.
• Privacy Your privacy is our main concern. We will never share your data or learn from password fields. Text stays encrypted and private.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any feedback, issues or suggestions
AI-Keyboard provides prediction capabilities in the following languages:
• English (US)
• English (UK)
• French - français
• French (Canada)
• French (Luxemburg)
• Spanish – español
• Norwegian – norsk
• Portuguese – português
• Turkish – Türk
• German - Deutsch
• French - français
• Italian - italiano
• Arabic - العربية
• Russian – русский
• Dutch – Nederlands
• Danish - danske
• Greek - ελληνικά
• Swedish - svensk
• Polish - polonez
• Romanian - român
• Latvian - Latvijas
• Hungarian - magyar
• Catalan - català
• Finnish - suomalainen
• Bulgarian - български
• Croatian - hrvatski
• Hebrew - עברית
• Czech - Čeština
gingerbread ,text, words ,kitkat ,multiling ,touchpal ,go,swiftkey ,keyboard,
smart, Thumb, Jelly Bean,spelling ,correction, type,typing ,predictive,grammar, emoji, A.I.type Keyboard Free, A.I.type Keyboard Plus, ai.type Emoji plugin
The user will also enter a date on a date spinner, and the application will then display:
1. The Hebrew date for that date.
2. The current year date on which the Hebrew Date falls.
3. The Bar Mitzvah date (For a boy).
4. The Bat Mitzvah date (For a girl).
This pack is for GO LauncherEX Hebrew language support.
Install it and change the system language.
The translation will be updated soon, please stay turned. Thanks
If you wanted to join our translation team. Click http://crowdin.net/project/golauncher and sign in.
* Full month views for Hebrew and Secular calendars. You can view any date since creation.
* View Day, Week, & Agenda.
* Full Android Scheduling Calendar. View and Edit Events.
* Chagim, Daf Yomi, and More.
* Zmanim for all locations.
* Widget that can be added to the home screen.
* Countdown timer for all Zmanim.
* Can be used as a (Hebrew) Date Picker by other applications (like "Tasks To Do")
It is not a standalone application, you also need to install Magic Keyboard Pro or Free.
Once installed, Magic Keyboard will detect it (go to Settings and select Layout & Language to make sure)
Wordlists have been generated with the assistance of Google Books n-gram data.
זה הוא חבילת שפת עברית לשימוש עם Magic Keyboad Pro and Free.
זה לא יישום עצמאי, אתה גם צריך להתקין Magic Keyboad Pro או Free.
לאחר ההתקנה, מקלדת מג'יק תאתר אותו .
מקלדת Magic יכול לחזות ולתקן את ההקלדה שלך עם דיוק ומהירות מדהימים, מה שהופך את ההקלדה להרבה יותר קלה ומהירה.
בעת ההקלדה מתבצע מיליון ניתוחי מקלדת של המילה כדי לקבוע מה שאתה עומד להקליד. כל זה מבוסס על הקלט הקודם שלך. משמעות הדבר הוא שהוא יכול להבין את מה שאתה מקליד ולסייע לך!
אחד או יותר חבילות שפה חייבות להיות מותקנות להצעות אוטומטיות של מילים נכונות
וידאו להתקנה ושימושים אחרים זמינים ב www.picomat.com
With this app, a changelog of your current CyanogenMod build will be displayed after the first boot after flashing the build. I used to flash, then try to find a changelog app as soon as I entered my new build for the day. Now, that task is done for me. This is extremely useful for nightly flashers of CyanogenMod. Enjoy!
Note that, after the first launch, this app will not be visible on your homescreen. It only runs after you have flashed a new CyanogenMod build.
Functionally similar to its older brother the CyanogenMod cLock widget and brought to you by the same developers, this independently released, stand-alone widget takes back its original name - Chronus - and brings the same elegant look and feel, enhanced with many new features and improvements, to the broader Android community.
As a flexible "Information" widget, Chronus is highly optimized in terms of CPU and data usage with the potential of replacing several other info widgets. Multiple Chronus widgets on the same device share the same back-end services and updates are batched. This makes the system use less battery while still providing the user with rich information. You can choose to use one or all of the features, those not used are completely disabled, using no CPU, data or battery.
1) Lock screen widgets are only supported on Android 4.2+. This is a limitation of Android itself, not Chronus
2) On some devices you may have to reboot your device after installing for the widget to show up in the widget picker
3) Details on the Permissions we use are available at http://goo.gl/EbMLmm
4) IF YOU USE THE XPOSED FRAMEWORK TO BYPASS THE ANDROID WIDGET API'S, THINGS WILL BREAK!
Features (Pro version, available via in-app purchase):
- Additional Widgets (Forecast, Calendar, Clock+ (Forecast))
- Custom Tap actions for Clock, Weather and Calendar to launch apps or activities
- Change Clock and Weather panel alignment (Centred, Left or Right)
- Select Analog clock style (Standard or Classic)
- Month view Calendar style
- Calendar colors
- Feedly News provider
- Facebook News provider
- Daydream screensaver
- Status bar Weather notifications
- with more features to be released every 3-4 weeks...
Features (All versions):
The standard version is functionally equivalent to the CyanogenMod cLock widget with added support for older versions of Android.
- Fully functional Flex, Flex (Analog), Clock+ and Weather Widgets
- Supports adding as a widget to the Home screen (Android 4.1+) or Lock screen (Android 4.2+)
- Customize the Clock look and feel (visible components, font normal/bold)
- Weather panel with Yahoo!, Accuweather, OpenWeatherMap and yr.no weather providers
- Minimized weather widget support (for the lock screen)
- News Feed Panel and built-in RSS sources
- Internal Article Reader
- Calendar panel showing a scrollable list of upcoming events
- Tapping event opens calendar at selected event
- Taping calendar icon opens Calendar at today's date
- Highlight upcoming calendar events with custom colors and font bolding
- Set Widget backgrounds
- Change the font color of all text in all panels
- Configure widget when adding or from the Chronus app in the app drawer
- Backup and restore widget settings
While Danny Baumann and I wrote most of the widget, credit also goes to the many translators as well as other contributors such as Nicolai Ehemann, Matt Booth and Jorge Ruesga for the languages and features they have contributed.
Also check out my new game, Word Shuffle
Don't like 3.0? Email me with details why and i can provide a 2.6 build. Thanks!
Need help installing? Run DigiClock settings from your app drawer and check out help!
Other Problems? Help on dev site! Didn't help? EMAIL ME, i'll fix it!
IF STOPS UPDATING, CHECK IF A TASK MANAGER IS KILLING IT!
Cyanogen Mod may kill it aggressively. But shouldn't anymore ;)
USE: LONG PRESS HOMESCREEN, SELECT WIDGET
Please support dev by buying the Donate version!
Features include multiple tabs, Google Drive, Box, Dropbox and network (SMB) support, SQLite database viewer, Text Editor, create and extract zip or tar/gzip files, extract rar archives, multi-select, execute scripts, search, remount, permissions, bookmarks, send files (via email, bluetooth etc), image thumbnails, APK binary XML viewer, change file owner/group, create symbolic link, "Open With" facility, MD5, create shortcuts.
For fast, friendly support simply email us: email@example.com
We will always try to help with any problem you may have with the app. If we can't help then you can have a refund, no questions asked.
Although 16,000+ five star ratings will tell you that most people are very satisfied customers. Make sure you read as many comments as possible to get a good idea of what most people think of the app.
We still respect the old 24 hour refund policy. So if you're not happy with the app just email us within 24 hours and you can have a refund. We'll need to know the order number, which you can find on the emails sent to you by Google when you downloaded.
Why compromise? Get the original and the best!
Full network access - Required for network and cloud access. No information is passed to us over the internet.
Add or remove accounts - Used by the Google Drive SDK to add a new account if desired. No changes are made to existing accounts and no details accessed apart from the account name.
Find accounts on the device - Used to list available accounts for logging into Google Drive.
Prevent from sleeping - Used to stop the device sleeping during long operations so they are not interrupted.
3G Manager allow you to save battery and avoid excessive Electromagnetic exposure by automatically disabling mobile data connection when you lock the screen.
The manager allow you to keep receiving notifications by automatically re-enabling the connection from time to time for some minutes to permit sync.
You can specify the reconnection interval and other settings.
- Automatically disable mobile data on screen-off
- Automatically enable mobile data on screen unlock or screen on
- Automatically disable mobile data when WiFi is connected (optional)
- Delayed disconnection on screen off to allow rapid chatting
- Periodic reconnection to allow notifications
- Specify first reconnection time (before periodic reconnection)
- The manager will be automatically paused while: on WiFi, charging, calling (after 2 minutes), on airplane mode, on Tethering/Hotspot mode and when mobile data are manually disabled
- Manager on/off widget (1x1)
- Manager on/off + periodic reconnections on/off widget (2x1)
- Optionally disable sync on low battery (low-battery level configurable)
- Run in foreground: always show app icon in the notification bar (optional)
- Night mode: automatically enable/disable reconnections at specified times
- Option to auto enable/disable 3G Manager at specified time
- DashClock extension
- Option to avoid disconnection ehile playing music, useful for Spotify, Google Music and similar apps
- Temporary pause (from the notification bar or double clicking on the widget): 3G Manager will pause for 20 mins (customizable) and reactivate after that time. Useful while streaming music or waiting for an urgent notification.
Note: to maximize battery saving set higher re-connection interval or totally disable it (you will lose notification)
This application DOESN'T HAVE Internet access permission.
Network communication permission is only for mobile data switch and detection.
The app doesn't allow reconnection interval under 7 minutes since that will drain your battery more than keeping the connection always enabled.
If you notice that the phone doesn't always reconnect when you unlock the phone try disabling the option "wait for unlock" (if that option is off the manager will enable the connection when you turn the screen on)
If you can't see the widgets in launcher after installing the app please try rebooting your phone (Android bug).
Languages: English, Italian, Spanish, French, Czech
Tested on: Nexus S, Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7, Galaxy Note II, Xperia U, Galaxy S / S2 / S3 / S4
Works also on CyanogenMod 9, 10.x and 11
- Offline English-Hebrew dictionary contains over 147,000 entries.
- Offline Hebrew-English dictionary contains over 99,000 entries.
- Custom hebrew keyboard.
- Translate result with example sentences.
- Sound play is available , and it need network connection.(English only)
- Online dictionary is aviable ,using google translate api.
- Word can be saved to your favor list, long click fav item can remove it from favor list
More from developer
This keyboard is especially useful if you use ConnectBot for SSH access. It provides working Tab/Ctrl/Esc keys, and the arrow keys are essential for devices that don't have a trackball or D-Pad.
HAVE FEEDBACK, QUESTIONS, OR BUG REPORTS? Please check https://code.google.com/p/hackerskeyboard/wiki/FrequentlyAskedQuestions or email me. It's difficult to track issues reported through review comments.
Completion dictionaries are provided by plug-in packages, see the "other applications by this developer" section for the currently available list. The keyboard also supports use of dictionaries (but not keyboard layouts) provided by AnySoftKeyboard language packs.
For more information, please see the documentation:
In case an updated version is not working for you, you can download older releases here:
Known issues include:
- Localization for the keyboard layout is incomplete, currently the Spanish, Finnish, Lao, Romanian, and Thai are only localized in 4-row mode and show the English QWERTY layout in 5-row mode.
- Some languages and layouts may not be usable on your phone if it lacks the necessary fonts.
- Right-to-left languages (Arabic, Hebrew) are apparently not fully supported on pre-Honeycomb devices. Your mileage may vary.
- Many applications don't react to additional keys since they aren't programmed to handle them.
The supported keyboard layouts include:
- Armenian (Հայերեն)
- Arabic (العربية)
- Bulgarian (български език)
- Czech (Čeština)
- Danish (dansk)
- English Dvorak (language "en_DV")
- English (QWERTY)
- English/British (en_GB)
- Finnish (Suomi)
- French (Français, AZERTY)
- German (Deutsch, QWERTZ)
- Greek (ελληνικά)
- Hebrew (עברית)
- Hungarian (Magyar)
- Italian (Italiano)
- Lao (ພາສາລາວ)
- Norwegian (Norsk bokmål)
- Persian (فارسی)
- Portugese (Português)
- Romanian (Română)
- Russian (Русский)
- Russian phonetic (Русский, ru-rPH)
- Serbian (Српски)
- Slovak (Slovenčina)
- Slovenian (Slovenščina)/Bosnian/Croatian/Latin Serbian
- Spanish (Español, Español Latinoamérica)
- Swedish (Svenska)
- Tamil (தமிழ்)
- Thai (ไทย)
- Turkish (Türkçe)
- Ukrainian (українська мова)
Based on the Cyanogen dictionary as released under Apache 2.0 license at
Based on the Cyanogen dictionary as released under Apache 2.0 license at
Based on the Cyanogen dictionary as released under Apache 2.0 license at
Dictionary for the Hacker's Keyboard compiled by Mark Hollow <firstname.lastname@example.org>
The word frequencies are taken from a spreadsheet published by Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok,
Thailand. Published online (January 2011) here:
No license is shown on the website and it is assumed to be in the public domain.
The dictionary source is the NECTEC LEXiTRON Thai-English dictionary. The full license is at https://code.google.com/p/hackerskeyboard/downloads/detail?name=dict-th-release.apk , reproduced below with section "Definitions" omitted.
Copyright (c) 2003 National Electronics and Computer Technology Center (NECTEC).
All rights reserved.
License agreement (LA) is a legal agreement between you and NECTEC.
Please read it carefully before redistribution, reproduction or downloading
from LEXiTRON services. This license agreement consists of the above
copyright notice, definitions, the acceptance of license agreement, terms
of use, and disclaimer information. In addition, it provides warranty information,
specific terms and conditions that depart from other "free" softwares and "open source" softwares.
2. Acceptance of License Agreement
NECTEC reserves the right to update the license agreement at any time without prior notice.
Redistribution and use in source and binary form, with or without modification, are
permitted provided that all of the following conditions are met:
(a)Redistribution of source code must retain the above copyright notice, Acceptance
of License Agreement , TOU, and the disclaimer in section 4.
(b)Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, the
acceptance of terms, TOU, and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or
other materials provided with the redistribution.
(c)Any product, created and redistributed by you, which is composed of any part from
LEXiTRON must include the following acknowledgement:
"This product is created by the adaptation of LEXiTRON developed by NECTEC (http://www.nectec.or.th/)."
(d)Products derived from the adaptation of LEXiTRON must not be called "LEXiTRON",
nor may "LEXiTRON" appear in their name, without prior written permission of NECTEC.
(e)You must not use "LEXiTRON" in a manner likely to cause any damage to NECTEC
or third person. NECTEC shall reserve our rights to demand any compensation, retaining fee,
costs of action and execution, and expenses occured out of such manner.
(f)Neither the name of the National Electronics and Computer Technology Center (NECTEC) /
National Science and Technology Development Agency (NSTDA) nor the names of its contributors
may be used to endorse or promote product derived from this software without specific prior written permission.
4. Disclaimer of Warranty
LEXiTRON, INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIAL, OR PRODUCT
PROVIDED OR RELEASED BY NECTEC ARE THE COPYRIGHTED WORK OF
NECTEC. MOREOVER, LEXiTRON, INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIAL,
OR PRODUCT PROVIDED OR RELEASED BY NECTEC AND CONTRIBUTORS
ARE ALSO ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. ANY EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED
WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR
PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL NECTEC OR CONTRIBUTORS
BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY,
OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT
OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR
BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY,
WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR
OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THE SOFTWARE,
INFORMATION CONTENT, MATERIAL, OR PRODUCT, EVEN IF ADVISED OF
THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
Contributed Turkish dictionary, built with data from http://invokeit.wordpress.com/frequency-word-lists/ by Invoke IT Limited
If you find this useful, please consider making a donation to the creator of the dictionary data (not me, I just packaged it) at the above address.
Creative Commons – Attribution / ShareAlike 3.0 license
Dictionary contributed by Martin Ratajský.
Tento slovník vznikl na základě srovnávacích frekvenčních seznamů Českého národního korpusu Filosofické fakulty Univerzity Karlovy, Praha.
Český národní korpus: Srovnávací frekvenční seznamy. Ústav Českého národního korpusu FF UK, Praha 2010.
Dostupné z WWW: http://ucnk.ff.cuni.cz/srovnani10.php
This dictionary is made upon The Czech National Corpus word frequency list, Faculty of Arts, Charles University, Prague.
The Czech National Corpus: Word frequency list. Institute of the Czech National Corpus, Faculty of Arts, Charles University, Prague.
Accesibile from WWW: http://ucnk.ff.cuni.cz/srovnani10.php
Ukrainian frequency dictionary (XML version) by Sergiy Babakin (email@example.com) is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. Based on work Frequency dictionary of Ukrainian journalism by Linguistic Portal mova.info is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Comment: This is a smaller XML-version of the Frequency dictionary of Ukrainian journalism published on-line by Linguistic portal mova.info.