◇ Guobi Keyboard supports smart input for over 50 languages.
◇ With multiple keyboard designs for each language, you may choose the keyboard which suits you best.
◇ With its smart-learning features, your favourite words, phrases, sentences and other typing habits will be learnt when you type.
◇ Auto word correction intelligently covers you when you mistype.
◇ For fast entry of symbols or numbers, just press on the letter keys and slide upwards.
◇ Keyboard height adjusts automatically to your screen.
◇ No personal information, such as passwords, credit card numbers and other privacy information will be learnt.
The keyboard contains Hebrew and English input modes only. If you need other languages, please search and install its keyboard individually. Please be awared that some of the languages are paid keyboards.
Here are the keyboard layouts available: Default and Default(R2L).
To enable the keyboard, go to "Language and keyboard" settings, and check "Guobi Keyboard" box.
- on Android < 3.0: long press in any text input area until a popup menu appears, select "Input Method" in this menu, and choose "Guobi Keyboard" in the list.
- on Android > 3.0: pull the status bar while the keyboard is visible, and choose "Select Input Method", then "Guobi Keyboard"
Albanian -- Shqipe
Arabic -- اللغة العربية
Bangla -- বাংলা
Basque -- Euskara
Belarusian -- Беларускі
Bulgarian -- български
Catalan -- Català
Danish -- Dansk
Dutch -- Netherlands
Estonian -- Eesti keel
Farsi -- فارسی
Filipino -- Tagalog
Finnish -- Suomi
French -- Français
German -- Deutsch
Greek -- Ελληνικά
Hebrew -- עברית
Hindi -- मानक हिन्दी
Hungarian -- Magyar
Icelandic -- Íslenska
Indonesian -- Bahasa Indonesia
Irish -- Gaeilge
Italian -- Italiano
Kannada -- ಕನ್ನಡ
Kyrgyz -- Кыргыз
Malay -- Bahasa Melayu
Mongolian -- Монгол хэл
Nepali -- नेपाली
Norwegian -- Norsk
Pashto -- پښتو
Polish -- Język polski
Portuguese Europe -- Português
Portuguese South America -- Português
Romanian -- Limba română
Russian -- Русский язык
Slovak -- Slovenčina
Slovenian -- Slovenščina
Spanish Europe -- Español
Spanish South America -- Español
Swahili -- Kiswahili
Tamil -- தமிழ்
Telugu -- తెలుగు
Thai -- ภาษาไทย
Turkish -- Türkçe
Ukrainian -- Українська
Uighur -- ئۇيغۇر يېزىقى
Urdu -- اُردو
Uzbek -- U'zbek
Vietnamese -- Tiếng Việt
ai.type replaces your default Android keyboard with a powerful, fully customised keyboard! ai.type enables next word prediction, completion, correction, spelling and grammar check as you type. It includes built in emoji support and hundreds of themes, It’s among the 10 leading productivity apps in over 35 countries.
Download this FREE language pack to use it with your ai.type Keyboard in Hebrew. You’ll be able to type much faster with our world leading next word prediction, completion and correction self learning technology. The ai.type Keyboard makes a perfect tool that learns your typing patterns then predicts and corrects your typing- as you type. Try it out now for FREE!
After installing the Hebrew language pack, open your ai.type Keyboard settings menu from the ai.type application or by long clicking the menu button on your ai.type Keyboard (bottom left area) then press “languages”. Inside languages, please select Hebrew under the ‘Installed’ section. Once installed, you can switch between languages by swiping the Space key right or left from your keyboard.
Please rate our Hebrew language pack on Google Play if you liked it! (-:
The Hebrew language pack requires ai.type Keyboard 3.0.0 and above (either Plus or Free)
Tag: ai.type Keyboard free, ai.type Keyboard Plus, ai.type Emoji Keyboard plugin, ai.type keyboard
The split-keyboard "floats" above the screen and can be located anywhere on the Tablet screen. It’s small, elegant and occupies almost no screen space, and it gets even better: users can move it and re-size it with intuitive drag and drop!
AI-Keyboard reduces the time you spend on typing- by 40%.
AI-Keyboard unique self-learning technology, allows to precisely predict the user’s words. It will learn to understand the user pattern of typing, predict the next word, and complete or correct words AS TYPED!
It can be customized to meet user experience based on user own style of typing.
*** Some of the features on this FREE version will expire within 14 days. To continue using AI-Keyboard, you will be requested to upgrade to the FULL version ***
AI-Keyboard is an easy to use, super smart keyboard to replace the standard one on your tablet.
The AI-Keyboard also includes:
• Drag and Drop it . The split-keyboard "floats" above the screen and can be located anywhere on your Tablet. It’s small, elegant and occupies almost no screen space.
• Take it Personal. We offer 8 FREE keyboard themes in addition to premium themes available on the market. Customize everything from key colors, background pictures and keyboard patterns; add a 5th raw to your keyboard to use letters and digits on the same time or resize the keyboard with a simple swipe.
• Stay Protected. User’s privacy is our main concern. We will never share user data or learn from password fields
• Have Fun. Try out the keyboard addictive typing mechanisms, making typing fun and enjoyable
• It warns the user when it corrects the text! Get a visual indication before auto-correction is applied, and a beep after the correction.
• It includes now customized web search capabilities.
Please contact email@example.com with any feedbacks, issues or suggestions.
AI-Keyboard provides prediction capabilities (pre-dictionaries) in the following languages:
• English (US)
• English (UK)
• French - français
• French (Canada)
• French (Luxemburg)
• Spanish – español
• Norwegian – norsk
• Portuguese – português
• Turkish – Türk
• Ukrainian - Український
• German - Deutsch
• French - français
• Italian - italiano
• Arabic - العربية
• Russian – русский
• Dutch – Nederlands
• Danish - danske
• Korean – 한국어
• Greek - ελληνικά
• Swedish - svensk
• Polish - polonez
• Romanian - român
• Latvian - Latvijas
• Hungarian - magyar
• Catalan - català
• Finnish - suomalainen
• Bulgarian - български
• Persian - فارسی
• Croatian - hrvatski
• Hebrew - עברית
AI-Keyboard also provides support for 15 additional layouts:
• Vietnamese - Tiếng Việt
• Azerbaijani - Azərbaycanca
• Czech - Čeština
• Georgian - საქართველოს
• Hindi - हिंदी
• Indonesian – Indonesia
• Latvian – Latvijas
• Serbian - Српски
• Thai - ภาษาไทย
لوحةالمفاتيح,كيبور,teclat,Tablet,klávesnice,tastatur,πληκτρολόγιο,teclado,صفحه کلید,näppäimistö,clavier,מקלדת,billentyűzet,tastiera,კლავიატურის,키보 드,tastatūra,klaviatūra,toetsenbord,klawiatura,клавиатура,тастатура,tangentbord, แป้นพิมพ์,klavye,клавіатура
Tag: A.I.type Keyboard free, A.I.type Keyboard Plus, A.I.type Emoji Keyboard plugin
O for Omni
Super lightweight (~⅓MB) yet flexible and powerful.
- All in one, multilingual ( >200 languages)
- Accurate gesture input (swipe)
- Save battery power
- PC keyboard layout (DIY)
- Gesture oriented (super fast to enter special symbols, words or sentences)
- Resizable and easy positioning. Fits all screen sizes (phone, phablet, tablet…)
- Unlimited themes with style and color mixing (mix your very own shade of pink or purple ).
- Better color Emoji Sticker ⚽👍🙋 for Lollipop, KitKat, smiley :-) , emoticon 😁, symbols ★☏♘⚄ , kaomoji (ง°▼°)ง feel free to create your own ԅ(ˆ。ˆԅ)
- Fun text transformation tool: ξχ๑тïς тεχт, 🇧🇮🇬 , ⓒⓘⓡⓒⓛⓔⓓ or ｗｉｄｅ.
- Calculator i.e. (4+5)-(6-3)=6
- Split, floating (for ssh terminal) or dock.
- Multiple layouts: QWERTY, QWERTZ, AZERTY, DVORAK… or design your own (DIY, Chubon, KALQ)
- 5-row or 4-row layouts
- Ultra customizable. The only one that let you design your own layout (DIY layout)
- Easy switch between languages, layouts, voice input, or even other keyboards.
- T9 prediction
- Flick or Multi-tap
- 日本語 romaji or Flick keyboard.
- 6 predefined layout for 한국어 (천지인, 나랏글, Flick…)
- Edit mode (lockable). You can select text, copy, cut and paste …
- Modern or retro (DIY)
- Colorful, pink, purple, neon or monochrome (Mix it yourself)
- Physical or Bluetooth keyboard (all keys can be remapped to the soft layout)
- No internet permission = safer
For color iOS 6 emoji, please install Emoji Codec 2
About the gesture input:
- The home brew "swipe" algorithm is very young, so don't expect it works exactly like other swipe keyboards. I want to keep the algorithm simple and small.
- For long words, try not to swipe the whole word (You may append gesture).
- Make sharp corner for better prediction.
a.k.a The next generation of Multiling Keyboard, Tablet keyboard, DIY keyboard, emoji keyboard, Floating keyboard.(maybe conflict with Paranoid)
Fula; Fulah; Pulaar; Pular
Scottish Gaelic; Gaelic
International Phonetic Alphabet
Creek, Muskogee, Muscogee
Romanian, Moldavian, Moldovan
Kayah Li (Karenni)
Myanmar (Now let you choose Zawgyi)
Super Keyboard is a better alternative keyboard for your android phones and tablets! We are dedicated in making Super Keyboard the best keyboard for android.
- Smart proximity error detection and correction, help you type faster than using any other keyboards,
**TRY IT OUT YOURSELF**
- True multi-touch capable
- Large keys! You can even make them taller if you want.
- Enhanced layouts for both phones and tablet devices: includes compact and T9 layouts for phones and
split layout for tablets. **Press and hold ?123 key to quickly switch between layouts**
- Themes! Compatible with many keyboard theme format: GO Keyboard, Better Keyboard, Smart Keyboard, ultra keyboard, etc
- Customizable keyboard background, set your keyboard background to any image you like
- Support many languages, more are coming soon
- Customizable fonts and color, compatible with all font packs on the android market.
You can also load fonts from your sd card.
- Alien Text: find it under ‘General Setting’ -> ‘Alien Text’
- Enhanced setting, customize your keyboard the way you like it: gesture, keyboard size,
user dictionary and sound
Czech, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Danish, Deutsch, English, Espanol, Finnish, French, Hungarian, Italiano, Japanese, Korean, Netherlands,
Norwegian, Norwegian (Bokmål), Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovenian, Swedish
SD Storage - download additional contents, such as theme files
Internet Access - check latest update, notification when new version is available
Read contact - contact dictionary: suggest names from user contacts
There is also a donation version. Please look in the more apps from the same developer section.
Features in Free Version:
- Multitouch keyboard
- User dictionary, built-in dictionary
- Configurable auto correction
- Redesigned and optimized keyboard layout and style
- Speech to text (select languages only)
- Custom vibration intensity (haptic feedback)
- Long press "Enter" key to bring up smiley alternatives
- Long press on "/" key in URL mode to bring up domains -
Features in paid version
- Internal themes, Gingerbread, Basic, IceCreamSandwich and more.
- Support of Better keyboard themes.
- Custom background image.
- Adjust keyboard height (in portrait).
- Touch to correct words (GB style, this feature doesn't exist in the original ICS keyboard).
- User dictionary editor.
- Auto space after punctuation.
- Suggestions also in search/URL fields.
- Alternative layouts (AZERTY,QWERTZ,Dvorak).
#About "collecting data" warning message:
That warning message is a part of the Android operating system, and it appears whenever a third party keyboard is enabled. You don't have to worry because the keyboard don't have permission to internet access.
Please report your bugs via email . If you report bugs in a Market comment I CAN'T help you.
Supported languages layouts: English, French , Hebrew, Arabic, German, Czech, Bulgarian, Catalan, Spanish, Esperanto, Danish, Italian, Finnish, Georgian, Russian, Ukrainian, Latvian, Swedish,Latin, Dutch, Portuguese, Slovakian, Slovenian, Greek,Serbian, Hungarian,Swiss.
This pack is for GO LauncherEX Hebrew language support.
Install it and change the system language.
The translation will be updated soon, please stay turned. Thanks
If you wanted to join our translation team. Click http://crowdin.net/project/golauncher and sign in.
A 'Must-Have App' on Google Play!
Improve your writing accuracy & speed with the smartest keyboard around! - 100% FREE
Ginger Keyboard is amazingly smart and transforms writing into a fun experience!
★ Fun – Entertain
Make the most out of idle time! Play a quick game of Snake, Squash (Pong-like) or 2048 and catch up on the headlines from leading news outlets while you're waiting for replies.
★ Smart – Grammar Check
Try writing ‘He wants his teddy bare’ – see what happens! Ginger Keyboard is the only keyboard that knows how to correct your grammar, spelling and punctuation quickly and efficiently. When the best English grammar corrector is behind you – you get to concentrate on typing fast.
★ Fun – Emoji, Emoji Art and Animated GIFs
If an emoji is worth a thousand words, emoji art is worth ten thousand and animated GIFs are worth a million! Choose between hundreds of beautiful emoji, emoji art and animated GIFs and insert feelings into your text. With Ginger Keyboard, you can add emoji (emoticons) to your writing anywhere you want. Add flavor to your text messages, to your Facebook statuses and even to your emails! Fast typing keyboard with emoji is here!
★ Smart – Predictive Text
Just like other keyboards’ word prediction – only WAY BETTER. In time, Ginger will better understand your writing and will be able to give you even more accurate next-word predictions. You will be stunned by how accurate our predictive text is.
★ Fun – Swipe Typing
Write faster with Stream (swipe-like) typing. Never lift your finger from the device and type three times as fast!
★ Smart – Spell Checker
Other keyboards may try to check and correct your spelling, but their auto-correct feature will make you write something you didn’t mean - A N N O Y I N G. With Ginger Keyboard, simply finish what you want to write, see which suggestions we have and choose whether you want to accept them or not.
Smart autocorrections automatically correct sloppy typing so that you can focus on speed.
★ Fun– Keyboard Themes
Sport a custom keyboard that suits your style! Choose between dozens of beautiful keyboard themes and customize your typing experience!
★ Smart – Smart Bar
Save tons of time by using other apps without leaving your keyboard interaction! Take notes, create events, send emails and chat, directly from your keyboard! You can customize your keyboard with the apps you want to have there for a truly optimized and productive mobile flow.
★ Ginger Page: Tons of Additional Smart & Fun Features!
✔World's #1 proofreader – No software can proofread better! Contextually detects and corrects 6 times more grammar, spelling and punctuation mistakes.
✔ Advanced rephrasing – Discover alternative ways to rephrase your text.
✔Text Reader – Human voice text to speech lets you hear your text read back to you.
✔Translator – Translate between 58 languages: translate English to Spanish, English to French and many more!
Advanced word prediction and Stream support for –
English, Spanish, French, Dutch, Italian, Portuguese and Hebrew
Ginger Keyboard input supports up to 58 languages (please refer to our Help Center for the full list)
Support for translation between more than 58 languages – (please refer to our Help Center for the full list)
** Ginger respects your privacy. Ginger Keyboard does not keep any password fields.
* Full month views for Hebrew and Secular calendars. You can view any date since creation.
* View Day, Week, & Agenda.
* Full Android Scheduling Calendar. View and Edit Events.
* Chagim, Daf Yomi, and More.
* Zmanim for all locations.
* Widget that can be added to the home screen.
* Countdown timer for all Zmanim.
* Can be used as a (Hebrew) Date Picker by other applications (like "Tasks To Do")
This intuitive, full-featured and multi-language QR utility will change the way you interact with QR Codes and their smart actions and activities.
Get the app PCWorld and Android Magazine awarded 5 out of 5 Stars. QR Droid Private allows you to digitally share just about anything. COST-FREE and AD-FREE.
QR Droid Private™ has the same functionality as QR Droid™, except it does not ask for access to READ_CONTACTS and READ_HISTORY_BOOKMARKS permissions. Because of this, you will need to enter all data manually to generate QR codes from your Contacts and Bookmarks. If you do want this functionality, simply download QR Droid from http://q.qr.ai or direct download http://g.qr.ai.
***** View how to Scan & Create QR Codes & Barcodes: http://qrdroid.com/adhoc/how_scan_create.htm.
THE LATEST VERSION’S FEATURES INCLUDE:
- A tap on the Menu button acts as a Home button to bring you to the top of the menu tree.
- Intuitive, more aesthetically pleasing UI added to My Profile in Zapper Technologies™.
- Updated privacy, menu and settings allow you more control over Zapper Technologies.
- Sort and group your history to help you quickly access your most-used QR Codes.
- Amazon Store location bug fixed to ensure relevant store will appear wherever you are.
- Zapper™ Profile – complete your profile once to seamlessly register, login and pay at participating websites using your Zapper profile (powered by QR Droid’s own Zapper Technologies).
QR Droid Private is true to its roots: a first class scanner. All the features you would expect to have, and more, are right here!
- Create a code from a contact or bookmark and let a friend scan it to their device.
- Scan retail items, compare prices, read product reviews, and buy with a "zap" of your phone.
- Map where you are and where you're going to, share it with friends, colleagues and family.
- Benefit from discounts and special offers by scanning barcodes on coupons and vouchers.
- Scan a QR Code on a subway wall or from a catalog and have an item delivered directly to your doorstep.
- View websites and movie clips while you're out and about.
- Scan a QR Code in a magazine and watch a video immediately.
- Scan QR Codes from your camera, browser, SD card, or saved image.
- Create and share QR Codes in less than a second from maps, contacts, bookmarks, installed apps & more
- 'Inbox' and 'Feedback' options. Receive important updates & give feedback directly to QR Droid Private’s support team using the in-app messaging system.
- Create XQR Codes for massive ‘Plain Text’ and ‘Contact’ QR Codes.
- USSD codes are never opened automatically, preventing remote wipe attacks of your device.
- Add QR Droid Widgets free to help you get the most from QR Droid Private. Install a widget on your Android homepage to take you directly into the specific part of the app you use most: create business cards, history, bookmarks and others. Download QR Droid Widgets at http://0.qr.ai or use the pre-installed widgets in the QR Droid Private app.
- Zap a QR Code to gain access to private WiFi networks.
PERMISSIONS & USABILITY
Designed with security as a top priority, the best QR utility on the market offers a simple interface with abundant functionality This functionality for improved usability requires access to certain permissions in your device.
- Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/qrdroid.
- Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/QrDroid.
- Visit http://www.qrdroid.com for more info and our blog.
- 'QR Code' is a registered trademark of Denso Wave Incorporated.
- QR Codes ARE NOT recommended for use with confidential/secret information.
- QR Droid™ uses ZXing library. Apache License 2.0.
- Direct download installable QR Droid Private™ APK here: http://h.qr.ai.
This is a BETA RELEASE of this app. If you experience issues with it, please report them to firstname.lastname@example.org. It's extremely difficult to have a conversation using the Play Store review system.
This version comes with English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese (Brazilian), Russian, and Spanish dictionaries.
I would greatly appreciate feedback on the keyboard layouts, including the arrangement of special keys on the alphabet keyboard, symbols keyboard, and function keyboards.
This keyboard includes a function key ("Fn") toward its lower left corner which can be used to access many additional keys typically found on a PC or Mac keyboard, including:
• Cursor Arrow Keys
• Page Up / Page Down
• Insert, Delete, Home, and End.
• Function F1-F12.
• Ctrl and Alt
The fundamental QWERTY keyboard layout has been very slightly tweaked to more closely replicate that of a PC keyboard. Specifically, the size of the left shift key has been reduced such that the third row (ZXCVBNM) is no longer overly shifted to the right. The shift key is now a standard sized key. This modification only applies to phones (the AOSP keyboard already uses this layout for tablets).
This keyboard is based on the AOSP keyboard from Android KitKat 4.4. It uses identical permissions to that keyboard. The "read contacts" permission is used to autocomplete names from your contacts. This keyboard DOES NOT send any data to anyone.
This app will have also have a paid version when it exits beta. BY DEFAULT, ALL PAID FEATURES ARE TURNED OFF IN THE BETA. Paid features cannot be used unless you check the "Test Features from Paid Version" in the settings. If you enable paid features, they will only work until the end of the beta.
Thank you for helping beta test this keyboard!
It was mainly written because I need to keep switching between SwiftKey 3 and SwiftKey flow while I still get used to the latter.
INTERNET - To display ads
VIBRATE - For widget vibration
RECEIVE BOOT COMPLETED - To start on boot
This keyboard is especially useful if you use ConnectBot for SSH access. It provides working Tab/Ctrl/Esc keys, and the arrow keys are essential for devices that don't have a trackball or D-Pad.
HAVE FEEDBACK, QUESTIONS, OR BUG REPORTS? Please check https://code.google.com/p/hackerskeyboard/wiki/FrequentlyAskedQuestions or email me. It's difficult to track issues reported through review comments.
Completion dictionaries are provided by plug-in packages, see the "other applications by this developer" section for the currently available list. The keyboard also supports use of dictionaries (but not keyboard layouts) provided by AnySoftKeyboard language packs.
For more information, please see the documentation:
In case an updated version is not working for you, you can download older releases here:
Known issues include:
- Localization for the keyboard layout is incomplete, currently the Spanish, Finnish, Lao, Romanian, and Thai are only localized in 4-row mode and show the English QWERTY layout in 5-row mode.
- Some languages and layouts may not be usable on your phone if it lacks the necessary fonts.
- Right-to-left languages (Arabic, Hebrew) are apparently not fully supported on pre-Honeycomb devices. Your mileage may vary.
- Many applications don't react to additional keys since they aren't programmed to handle them.
The supported keyboard layouts include:
- Armenian (Հայերեն)
- Arabic (العربية)
- Bulgarian (български език)
- Czech (Čeština)
- Danish (dansk)
- English Dvorak (language "en_DV")
- English (QWERTY)
- English/British (en_GB)
- Finnish (Suomi)
- French (Français, AZERTY)
- German (Deutsch, QWERTZ)
- Greek (ελληνικά)
- Hebrew (עברית)
- Hungarian (Magyar)
- Italian (Italiano)
- Lao (ພາສາລາວ)
- Norwegian (Norsk bokmål)
- Persian (فارسی)
- Portugese (Português)
- Romanian (Română)
- Russian (Русский)
- Russian phonetic (Русский, ru-rPH)
- Serbian (Српски)
- Slovak (Slovenčina)
- Slovenian (Slovenščina)/Bosnian/Croatian/Latin Serbian
- Spanish (Español, Español Latinoamérica)
- Swedish (Svenska)
- Tamil (தமிழ்)
- Thai (ไทย)
- Turkish (Türkçe)
- Ukrainian (українська мова)
Based on the Cyanogen dictionary as released under Apache 2.0 license at
Based on the Cyanogen dictionary as released under Apache 2.0 license at
Based on the Cyanogen dictionary as released under Apache 2.0 license at
Contributed Turkish dictionary, built with data from http://invokeit.wordpress.com/frequency-word-lists/ by Invoke IT Limited
If you find this useful, please consider making a donation to the creator of the dictionary data (not me, I just packaged it) at the above address.
Creative Commons – Attribution / ShareAlike 3.0 license
Dictionary contributed by Martin Ratajský.
Tento slovník vznikl na základě srovnávacích frekvenčních seznamů Českého národního korpusu Filosofické fakulty Univerzity Karlovy, Praha.
Český národní korpus: Srovnávací frekvenční seznamy. Ústav Českého národního korpusu FF UK, Praha 2010.
Dostupné z WWW: http://ucnk.ff.cuni.cz/srovnani10.php
This dictionary is made upon The Czech National Corpus word frequency list, Faculty of Arts, Charles University, Prague.
The Czech National Corpus: Word frequency list. Institute of the Czech National Corpus, Faculty of Arts, Charles University, Prague.
Accesibile from WWW: http://ucnk.ff.cuni.cz/srovnani10.php
Dictionary for the Hacker's Keyboard compiled by Mark Hollow <email@example.com>
The word frequencies are taken from a spreadsheet published by Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok,
Thailand. Published online (January 2011) here:
No license is shown on the website and it is assumed to be in the public domain.
The dictionary source is the NECTEC LEXiTRON Thai-English dictionary. The full license is at https://code.google.com/p/hackerskeyboard/downloads/detail?name=dict-th-release.apk , reproduced below with section "Definitions" omitted.
Copyright (c) 2003 National Electronics and Computer Technology Center (NECTEC).
All rights reserved.
License agreement (LA) is a legal agreement between you and NECTEC.
Please read it carefully before redistribution, reproduction or downloading
from LEXiTRON services. This license agreement consists of the above
copyright notice, definitions, the acceptance of license agreement, terms
of use, and disclaimer information. In addition, it provides warranty information,
specific terms and conditions that depart from other "free" softwares and "open source" softwares.
2. Acceptance of License Agreement
NECTEC reserves the right to update the license agreement at any time without prior notice.
Redistribution and use in source and binary form, with or without modification, are
permitted provided that all of the following conditions are met:
(a)Redistribution of source code must retain the above copyright notice, Acceptance
of License Agreement , TOU, and the disclaimer in section 4.
(b)Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, the
acceptance of terms, TOU, and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or
other materials provided with the redistribution.
(c)Any product, created and redistributed by you, which is composed of any part from
LEXiTRON must include the following acknowledgement:
"This product is created by the adaptation of LEXiTRON developed by NECTEC (http://www.nectec.or.th/)."
(d)Products derived from the adaptation of LEXiTRON must not be called "LEXiTRON",
nor may "LEXiTRON" appear in their name, without prior written permission of NECTEC.
(e)You must not use "LEXiTRON" in a manner likely to cause any damage to NECTEC
or third person. NECTEC shall reserve our rights to demand any compensation, retaining fee,
costs of action and execution, and expenses occured out of such manner.
(f)Neither the name of the National Electronics and Computer Technology Center (NECTEC) /
National Science and Technology Development Agency (NSTDA) nor the names of its contributors
may be used to endorse or promote product derived from this software without specific prior written permission.
4. Disclaimer of Warranty
LEXiTRON, INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIAL, OR PRODUCT
PROVIDED OR RELEASED BY NECTEC ARE THE COPYRIGHTED WORK OF
NECTEC. MOREOVER, LEXiTRON, INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIAL,
OR PRODUCT PROVIDED OR RELEASED BY NECTEC AND CONTRIBUTORS
ARE ALSO ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. ANY EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED
WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR
PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL NECTEC OR CONTRIBUTORS
BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY,
OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT
OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR
BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY,
WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR
OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THE SOFTWARE,
INFORMATION CONTENT, MATERIAL, OR PRODUCT, EVEN IF ADVISED OF
THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
Ukrainian frequency dictionary (XML version) by Sergiy Babakin (firstname.lastname@example.org) is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. Based on work Frequency dictionary of Ukrainian journalism by Linguistic Portal mova.info is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Comment: This is a smaller XML-version of the Frequency dictionary of Ukrainian journalism published on-line by Linguistic portal mova.info.