* Full month views for Hebrew and Secular calendars. You can view any date since creation.
* View Day, Week, & Agenda.
* Full Android Scheduling Calendar. View and Edit Events.
* Chagim, Daf Yomi, and More.
* Zmanim for all locations.
* Widget that can be added to the home screen.
* Countdown timer for all Zmanim.
* Can be used as a (Hebrew) Date Picker by other applications (like "Tasks To Do")
ai.type replaces your default Android keyboard with a powerful, fully customised keyboard! ai.type enables next word prediction, completion, correction, spelling and grammar check as you type. It includes built in emoji support and hundreds of themes, It’s among the 10 leading productivity apps in over 35 countries.
Download this FREE language pack to use it with your ai.type Keyboard in Hebrew. You’ll be able to type much faster with our world leading next word prediction, completion and correction self learning technology. The ai.type Keyboard makes a perfect tool that learns your typing patterns then predicts and corrects your typing- as you type. Try it out now for FREE!
After installing the Hebrew language pack, open your ai.type Keyboard settings menu from the ai.type application or by long clicking the menu button on your ai.type Keyboard (bottom left area) then press “languages”. Inside languages, please select Hebrew under the ‘Installed’ section. Once installed, you can switch between languages by swiping the Space key right or left from your keyboard.
Please rate our Hebrew language pack on Google Play if you liked it! (-:
The Hebrew language pack requires ai.type Keyboard 3.0.0 and above (either Plus or Free)
Tag: ai.type Keyboard free, ai.type Keyboard Plus, ai.type Emoji Keyboard plugin, ai.type keyboard
This pack is for GO LauncherEX Hebrew language support.
Install it and change the system language.
The translation will be updated soon, please stay turned. Thanks
If you wanted to join our translation team. Click http://crowdin.net/project/golauncher and sign in.
◇ Guobi Keyboard supports smart input for over 50 languages.
◇ With multiple keyboard designs for each language, you may choose the keyboard which suits you best.
◇ With its smart-learning features, your favourite words, phrases, sentences and other typing habits will be learnt when you type.
◇ Auto word correction intelligently covers you when you mistype.
◇ For fast entry of symbols or numbers, just press on the letter keys and slide upwards.
◇ Keyboard height adjusts automatically to your screen.
◇ No personal information, such as passwords, credit card numbers and other privacy information will be learnt.
The keyboard contains Hebrew and English input modes only. If you need other languages, please search and install its keyboard individually. Please be awared that some of the languages are paid keyboards.
Here are the keyboard layouts available: Default and Default(R2L).
To enable the keyboard, go to "Language and keyboard" settings, and check "Guobi Keyboard" box.
- on Android < 3.0: long press in any text input area until a popup menu appears, select "Input Method" in this menu, and choose "Guobi Keyboard" in the list.
- on Android > 3.0: pull the status bar while the keyboard is visible, and choose "Select Input Method", then "Guobi Keyboard"
Albanian -- Shqipe
Arabic -- اللغة العربية
Bangla -- বাংলা
Basque -- Euskara
Belarusian -- Беларускі
Bulgarian -- български
Catalan -- Català
Danish -- Dansk
Dutch -- Netherlands
Estonian -- Eesti keel
Farsi -- فارسی
Filipino -- Tagalog
Finnish -- Suomi
French -- Français
German -- Deutsch
Greek -- Ελληνικά
Hebrew -- עברית
Hindi -- मानक हिन्दी
Hungarian -- Magyar
Icelandic -- Íslenska
Indonesian -- Bahasa Indonesia
Irish -- Gaeilge
Italian -- Italiano
Kannada -- ಕನ್ನಡ
Kyrgyz -- Кыргыз
Malay -- Bahasa Melayu
Mongolian -- Монгол хэл
Nepali -- नेपाली
Norwegian -- Norsk
Pashto -- پښتو
Polish -- Język polski
Portuguese Europe -- Português
Portuguese South America -- Português
Romanian -- Limba română
Russian -- Русский язык
Slovak -- Slovenčina
Slovenian -- Slovenščina
Spanish Europe -- Español
Spanish South America -- Español
Swahili -- Kiswahili
Tamil -- தமிழ்
Telugu -- తెలుగు
Thai -- ภาษาไทย
Turkish -- Türkçe
Ukrainian -- Українська
Uighur -- ئۇيغۇر يېزىقى
Urdu -- اُردو
Uzbek -- U'zbek
Vietnamese -- Tiếng Việt
- Offline English-Hebrew dictionary contains over 147,000 entries.
- Offline Hebrew-English dictionary contains over 99,000 entries.
- Custom hebrew keyboard.
- Translate result with example sentences.
- Sound play is available , and it need network connection.(English only)
- Online dictionary is aviable ,using google translate api.
- Word can be saved to your favor list, long click fav item can remove it from favor list
With this app you can set your phone in silence (by example) when the Pebble is connected and in normal mode when the Pebble is disconnected (due to the distance, by example).
You need to install the official Pebble app for Android.
You need to reboot your phone after install in order to use it.
If you're not using a Cyanogen compatible ROM you can download "Pebble Volume Seter" (from me). With this app you can set your phone volumes depending of the Pebble availability.
Tested in a HTC Desire (CyanogenMOD 7.0.1) and in a Galaxy Note (CyanogenMOD 10.1)
“[Swype’s] years of experience still make for the most accurate gesture keyboard available.” – TIME, 50 Best Android Apps for 2013
“Revolutionary and quickly makes thumb-typing feel antiquated.” - PC Magazine, Android App of the Year 2013
• 250+ Million Users and Growing
• Own the Original Swype Keyboard that Started it All – Accept No Imitations
SWYPE – YOUR KEYBOARD FOR LIFE:
Swype is all about YOU. Whether you’re a fast tapper, exact typer or a Swype Ninja, get ready for a better, faster keyboard experience that gets smarter the more you use it. Swype pays attention to the way you input text and creates a personal language model that follows you from device to device. Swype – the world’s most powerful keyboard.
SWYPE KEYBOARD FEATURES:
NEW: Intuitive Emoji support in 8 Languages: English (+UK), French, Italian, German, Spanish, Korean, Chinese. Simply tap or Swype a word and Swype will proactively suggest the corresponding Emoji from the Word Choice List. Don’t just take our Emoji for it, give it a try!
MAJOR LEAGUE SOCCER KEYBOARD THEMES - Hold down the Swype key and select "Themes" to get yours! Buy one at the promotional price of $1.99 today.
BILINGUAL SUPPORT – Swype now lets you enter words from two languages at once! Words suggested by Swype will automatically adjust to your bilingual language preferences.
MORE CUSTOMIZATION OPTIONS – Swype lets you customize your keyboard including long-press delay, vibration duration, keyboard height and mini left/right keyboards in landscape mode.
ACCESSIBILITY SUPPORT – Swype supports Android’s “Talkback” and “Explore by Touch” accessibility features. When accessibility features are enabled the user’s entered text will be spoken back.
PERSONAL DICTIONARY BACKUP & SYNC – Swype enables you to backup your personal dictionary to the cloud and synchronize it with any Android device with Swype on it – never lose the words that you add to your personal dictionary again! (Opt-in feature)
SWYPE LIVING LANGUAGE & HOTWORDS keeps you always up to date with a real-time, crowd-sourced and news derived language model that gives you immediate access to our continuously updated language dictionary. Imagine having instant access to the hottest words and phrases that people are using at that moment.(Opt-in feature)
NEXT WORD PREDICTION – So intelligent, it's like Swype can read your mind! The most powerful language models on the market train your device to learn your unique vocabulary and predict your words based on previous usage, Swype can predict commonly used words and phrases.
LANGUAGE DOWNLOADS – Swype supports more than 71 downloadable languages and 20 dialects.
TABLET KEYBOARDS – Swype features three unique tablet keyboard designs: a full screen keyboard, a small and moveable keyboard, and a split screen keyboard.
DRAGON DICTATION – Swype comes with best-in-class voice recognition so you can go hands-free and dictate text quickly with a simple press of the voice key on the Swype keyboard.
KEYBOARD THEMES – With a wide variety of themes to choose from, you can personalize the look of your Swype keyboard to one that is all your own.
GESTURES – Use Swype gestures for quick everyday tasks such as:
• Select All (Swype key to ‘A’)
• Cut (Swype key to ‘X’)
• Copy (Swype key to ‘C’)
• Paste (Swype key to ‘V’)
• Search (Swype key to ‘S’)
Want to learn more?
New users: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2pQmNfOoKU
Returning Swype'rs: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h75VTpHQIUA
For support, please see our knowledge base or contact our technical support team: http://technicalsupport.nuance.com.
Our app lets you type better and faster by learning your writing style, it allows you to customize and personalize your keyboard any way you like.
*** Enjoy all our premium features (Prediction, Completion, Correction, Swiping, Emoji and others) and continue to use them at all times.
★ Feature-set highlights ★
Design keyboard layout, change themes, colors, fonts, use more than 800 emoji, and express yourself exactly the way you want to.
★ New features ★
♦Thousands of free themes – Choose any of the free and attractive keyboard themes out of thousands available themes as part of our Theme Market.
♦Design and share your own theme:
o 🎨 Design personalized theme (background, colors, fonts and beyond),
o 💫 Share theme with friends and Upload theme to our app Theme Market where millions of other users can see, rate and ⬇ download them.
♦Auto suggested Emojis 🙏🚄💑, and a scrollable 😄 layout
o Let us help and suggest the right Emoji based on the words you use and context 😍🍩.
o Enjoy our new Emoji scrollable layout helping you to easily navigate through a complete Emoji pack (>800).
♦New Lollipop Material design & new Material Keyboard.
★ Additional functionality ★
♦ Next word prediction, completion & auto-correction – Context based next word prediction and auto-correction (including Grammar Check in English) based on your own unique writing style.
♦ Swipe – Write faster by swiping your finger from key to key.
♦ Personalize 🔧 your keyboard's look & feel, functionality and create your own custom keys & shortcuts.
o Dynamically resize your keyboard size according to your needs.
o Set ANY image as your background image.
o Use our top (5th) row to efficiently add numbers, punctuation (and other) characters, from within the primary keyboard screen.
o Long-press any key and conveniently use accented and alternative characters.
♦ On-keyboard search 🔎 to help you find text instantly.
♦Voice Narration – Dictates 🔊 the words as you type them.
♦Privacy – Your privacy is our main concern. We will never share your data or learn from password fields. Text stays encrypted and private.
♦Language support - Auto prediction, completion, and correction capabilities in more than 40 languages
★ Explanation of Permissions ★
The permission to read contacts database is needed to generate names and contact info based on contact list.
The permission to read SMS is needed to learn user writing style based on SMS content.
All information is locally stored on smartphone’s vocabulary.
★ Support & Questions ★
Visit our Help & FAQ pages to find videos, answers & tips, and open a support request: http://www.aitype.com/support/
You can also send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/aitype.
"Thumb Keyboard takes customization to next level" (Laptop Magazine)
Thumb Keyboard for Android™ is a keyboard with many, advanced customization options that allows the user to adjust it to his or her preferences. This groundbreaking keyboard introduces a lot of innovations. Besides a standard layout it has a new (patent pending) "split" layout for tablets and phones that makes thumb typing more natural and comfortable. It also introduces a lot of useful and advanced functions that will improve your productivity and makes typing on your mobile device more fun and comfortable.
SOME QUOTES FROM MAGAZINES AND AROUND THE INTERNET
#2 in this years (2012) top 10 "indispensable Android apps list" of ZDNet's TechRepublic
"Thumb Keyboard makes two handed typing a breeze" "An epic win for tablet typing" (Android Police)
"Thumb Keyboard – The First Universally Functional Keyboard" (Android Guys)
"Optimierte Layouts für Phone und Tablet - Test: GUT" (Android Magazin)
FLEXIBLE KEYBOARD LAYOUTS
• Full featured standard layouts
• Split layouts for tablets and large screen devices: Better accessible keys for thumb-typing on large and small tablets and 4"+ phones
• Special tailored layouts for phones, 5" 'phablets', 7" tablets and 9-10" tablets
• Option to select separate layouts for portrait and landscape
• One-handed operation mode for large-screen phones
No more unnatural stretching or juggling with your tablet or phone…
STATE OF THE ART KEYBOARD TECHNOLOGY
• Continuous Voice Recognition (Android 4.x): real time voice recognition using the latest Google Voice typing service
• Variable key spacing
• Long press symbols and characters (customizable)
• Auto-correction feedback in text to reduce errors caused by unnoticed auto corrections (Android 4.x)
• Keyboard shortcuts
• Text to speech feedback
• Voice input (Non Continuous for Android 2.2 and higher)
• Bigram word prediction (predict word based on previous word - for Android 2.3 and higher.)
• Swipe gesture support
• Adjustable keyclick volume
• User dictionary
• 3D "coverflow" theme browser with 25+ themes
• Option to change the long press symbols on the letter keys!
• Save much used phrases and enter with a touch of a button
• 25+ Themes
• User definable auto text substitutions (For example: thx -> thanks etc)
• Optional user customizable key row
• Change colors and size of keys, font etc.
• Customizable background (choose your own image)
• Full color customization!
German (with special QWERTZ keyboard ánd special german keyboard)
French (with support AZERTY)
Spanish (with modern Spanish keyboard layout)
Russian (with cyrillic keyboard)
• All special keyboards are also available as special (split) keyboards.
• Possibility to change the long press symbols by special international characters!! Directly enter your typical language letters with a simple long press.
EXPLANATION OF PERMISSIONS:
- The record audio permission is needed for Voice input
- The internet access permission is needed for downloading additional dictionaries
- The permission to read the contact database is needed to generate predictions based on the names in the contact database.
DOCUMENTATION & BEANSOFT SUPPORT
To get the most out of the keyboard be sure to check out the FAQ and Quick Start Guide
PLAY STORE SUPPORT
For download and billing problems, general market support and contacting the Google Play Store support team please visit: https://support.google.com/googleplay/
App is back on play store under a new ID after being pulled by google with no reasoning.
--USE OF PERMISSIONS--
Internet: For downloading changelog data
View Connections: For checking for a active internet connection
Database size is more than 43MB. It will be downloaded when the application is run first time. We recommend you to use Wi-Fi connection.
1. History – every word you ever viewed is stored in history.
2. Favorites – you are able to add words to favorites list by clicking the “star” icon.
3. Managing History and Favorites lists – you are able edit those lists or clear them.
4. Various Settings – you may change application’s font and theme (choose one of several color themes).
5. Word spelling, using Text-To-Speech module (requires internet connection). Powered by iSpeech®.
6. Context word search – click any word in translation article and search for it’s translation.
7. Random word of the day widget. To see the widget in the list the application must be installed to phone memory (dictionary database may be installed anywhere).
This app contains advertising.
2- Multi languages feature supports Rooted Samsung Touchwiz Firmwares only
NOTE: Please do NOT post your bugs as a review, use bellow thread instead: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2451670.
Starting with ICS and Jelly bean Roms, Samsung devices support most of languages, but a lot of Telecoms careers hides many languages which are useless in there regions through CSC features.
This application will allow you to enable all those hidden languages (Arabic, Chinese, Indian, Spanish, French, Hebrew, Farsi... عربية، عبرية، فارسية) on the Language list settings and input language list on the stock keyboard.
You find this application by typing one of the bellow keywords:
- Language Enabler
- Activate Language
- Enable Languages
- Hidden language
- Show language
- Change language
- Switch Language
- Set Language
- Language Switcher
- Locale settings
- Change Locale
- More Locale
- Language Selector
- Locale Selector
- Set Locale
- Language Selector
Super Keyboard is a better alternative keyboard for your android phones and tablets! We are dedicated in making Super Keyboard the best keyboard for android.
- Smart proximity error detection and correction, help you type faster than using any other keyboards,
**TRY IT OUT YOURSELF**
- True multi-touch capable
- Large keys! You can even make them taller if you want.
- Enhanced layouts for both phones and tablet devices: includes compact and T9 layouts for phones and
split layout for tablets. **Press and hold ?123 key to quickly switch between layouts**
- Themes! Compatible with many keyboard theme format: GO Keyboard, Better Keyboard, Smart Keyboard, ultra keyboard, etc
- Customizable keyboard background, set your keyboard background to any image you like
- Support many languages, more are coming soon
- Customizable fonts and color, compatible with all font packs on the android market.
You can also load fonts from your sd card.
- Alien Text: find it under ‘General Setting’ -> ‘Alien Text’
- Enhanced setting, customize your keyboard the way you like it: gesture, keyboard size,
user dictionary and sound
Czech, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Danish, Deutsch, English, Espanol, Finnish, French, Hungarian, Italiano, Japanese, Korean, Netherlands,
Norwegian, Norwegian (Bokmål), Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovenian, Swedish
SD Storage - download additional contents, such as theme files
Internet Access - check latest update, notification when new version is available
Read contact - contact dictionary: suggest names from user contacts
The split-keyboard "floats" above the screen and can be located anywhere on the Tablet screen. It’s small, elegant and occupies almost no screen space, and it gets even better: users can move it and re-size it with intuitive drag and drop!
AI-Keyboard reduces the time you spend on typing- by 40%.
AI-Keyboard unique self-learning technology, allows to precisely predict the user’s words. It will learn to understand the user pattern of typing, predict the next word, and complete or correct words AS TYPED!
It can be customized to meet user experience based on user own style of typing.
*** Some of the features on this FREE version will expire within 14 days. To continue using AI-Keyboard, you will be requested to upgrade to the FULL version ***
AI-Keyboard is an easy to use, super smart keyboard to replace the standard one on your tablet.
The AI-Keyboard also includes:
• Drag and Drop it . The split-keyboard "floats" above the screen and can be located anywhere on your Tablet. It’s small, elegant and occupies almost no screen space.
• Take it Personal. We offer 8 FREE keyboard themes in addition to premium themes available on the market. Customize everything from key colors, background pictures and keyboard patterns; add a 5th raw to your keyboard to use letters and digits on the same time or resize the keyboard with a simple swipe.
• Stay Protected. User’s privacy is our main concern. We will never share user data or learn from password fields
• Have Fun. Try out the keyboard addictive typing mechanisms, making typing fun and enjoyable
• It warns the user when it corrects the text! Get a visual indication before auto-correction is applied, and a beep after the correction.
• It includes now customized web search capabilities.
Please contact email@example.com with any feedbacks, issues or suggestions.
AI-Keyboard provides prediction capabilities (pre-dictionaries) in the following languages:
• English (US)
• English (UK)
• French - français
• French (Canada)
• French (Luxemburg)
• Spanish – español
• Norwegian – norsk
• Portuguese – português
• Turkish – Türk
• Ukrainian - Український
• German - Deutsch
• French - français
• Italian - italiano
• Arabic - العربية
• Russian – русский
• Dutch – Nederlands
• Danish - danske
• Korean – 한국어
• Greek - ελληνικά
• Swedish - svensk
• Polish - polonez
• Romanian - român
• Latvian - Latvijas
• Hungarian - magyar
• Catalan - català
• Finnish - suomalainen
• Bulgarian - български
• Persian - فارسی
• Croatian - hrvatski
• Hebrew - עברית
AI-Keyboard also provides support for 15 additional layouts:
• Vietnamese - Tiếng Việt
• Azerbaijani - Azərbaycanca
• Czech - Čeština
• Georgian - საქართველოს
• Hindi - हिंदी
• Indonesian – Indonesia
• Latvian – Latvijas
• Serbian - Српски
• Thai - ภาษาไทย
لوحةالمفاتيح,كيبور,teclat,Tablet,klávesnice,tastatur,πληκτρολόγιο,teclado,صفحه کلید,näppäimistö,clavier,מקלדת,billentyűzet,tastiera,კლავიატურის,키보 드,tastatūra,klaviatūra,toetsenbord,klawiatura,клавиатура,тастатура,tangentbord, แป้นพิมพ์,klavye,клавіатура
Tag: A.I.type Keyboard free, A.I.type Keyboard Plus, A.I.type Emoji Keyboard plugin
This keyboard is especially useful if you use ConnectBot for SSH access. It provides working Tab/Ctrl/Esc keys, and the arrow keys are essential for devices that don't have a trackball or D-Pad.
HAVE FEEDBACK, QUESTIONS, OR BUG REPORTS? Please check https://code.google.com/p/hackerskeyboard/wiki/FrequentlyAskedQuestions or email me. It's difficult to track issues reported through review comments.
Completion dictionaries are provided by plug-in packages, see the "other applications by this developer" section for the currently available list. The keyboard also supports use of dictionaries (but not keyboard layouts) provided by AnySoftKeyboard language packs.
For more information, please see the documentation:
In case an updated version is not working for you, you can download older releases here:
Known issues include:
- Localization for the keyboard layout is incomplete, currently the Spanish, Finnish, Lao, Romanian, and Thai are only localized in 4-row mode and show the English QWERTY layout in 5-row mode.
- Some languages and layouts may not be usable on your phone if it lacks the necessary fonts.
- Right-to-left languages (Arabic, Hebrew) are apparently not fully supported on pre-Honeycomb devices. Your mileage may vary.
- Many applications don't react to additional keys since they aren't programmed to handle them.
The supported keyboard layouts include:
- Armenian (Հայերեն)
- Arabic (العربية)
- Bulgarian (български език)
- Czech (Čeština)
- Danish (dansk)
- English Dvorak (language "en_DV")
- English (QWERTY)
- English/British (en_GB)
- Finnish (Suomi)
- French (Français, AZERTY)
- German (Deutsch, QWERTZ)
- Greek (ελληνικά)
- Hebrew (עברית)
- Hungarian (Magyar)
- Italian (Italiano)
- Lao (ພາສາລາວ)
- Norwegian (Norsk bokmål)
- Persian (فارسی)
- Portugese (Português)
- Romanian (Română)
- Russian (Русский)
- Russian phonetic (Русский, ru-rPH)
- Serbian (Српски)
- Slovak (Slovenčina)
- Slovenian (Slovenščina)/Bosnian/Croatian/Latin Serbian
- Spanish (Español, Español Latinoamérica)
- Swedish (Svenska)
- Tamil (தமிழ்)
- Thai (ไทย)
- Turkish (Türkçe)
- Ukrainian (українська мова)
Based on the Cyanogen dictionary as released under Apache 2.0 license at
Based on the Cyanogen dictionary as released under Apache 2.0 license at
Based on the Cyanogen dictionary as released under Apache 2.0 license at
Ukrainian frequency dictionary (XML version) by Sergiy Babakin (firstname.lastname@example.org) is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. Based on work Frequency dictionary of Ukrainian journalism by Linguistic Portal mova.info is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Comment: This is a smaller XML-version of the Frequency dictionary of Ukrainian journalism published on-line by Linguistic portal mova.info.
Dictionary for the Hacker's Keyboard compiled by Mark Hollow <email@example.com>
The word frequencies are taken from a spreadsheet published by Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok,
Thailand. Published online (January 2011) here:
No license is shown on the website and it is assumed to be in the public domain.
The dictionary source is the NECTEC LEXiTRON Thai-English dictionary. The full license is at https://code.google.com/p/hackerskeyboard/downloads/detail?name=dict-th-release.apk , reproduced below with section "Definitions" omitted.
Copyright (c) 2003 National Electronics and Computer Technology Center (NECTEC).
All rights reserved.
License agreement (LA) is a legal agreement between you and NECTEC.
Please read it carefully before redistribution, reproduction or downloading
from LEXiTRON services. This license agreement consists of the above
copyright notice, definitions, the acceptance of license agreement, terms
of use, and disclaimer information. In addition, it provides warranty information,
specific terms and conditions that depart from other "free" softwares and "open source" softwares.
2. Acceptance of License Agreement
NECTEC reserves the right to update the license agreement at any time without prior notice.
Redistribution and use in source and binary form, with or without modification, are
permitted provided that all of the following conditions are met:
(a)Redistribution of source code must retain the above copyright notice, Acceptance
of License Agreement , TOU, and the disclaimer in section 4.
(b)Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, the
acceptance of terms, TOU, and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or
other materials provided with the redistribution.
(c)Any product, created and redistributed by you, which is composed of any part from
LEXiTRON must include the following acknowledgement:
"This product is created by the adaptation of LEXiTRON developed by NECTEC (http://www.nectec.or.th/)."
(d)Products derived from the adaptation of LEXiTRON must not be called "LEXiTRON",
nor may "LEXiTRON" appear in their name, without prior written permission of NECTEC.
(e)You must not use "LEXiTRON" in a manner likely to cause any damage to NECTEC
or third person. NECTEC shall reserve our rights to demand any compensation, retaining fee,
costs of action and execution, and expenses occured out of such manner.
(f)Neither the name of the National Electronics and Computer Technology Center (NECTEC) /
National Science and Technology Development Agency (NSTDA) nor the names of its contributors
may be used to endorse or promote product derived from this software without specific prior written permission.
4. Disclaimer of Warranty
LEXiTRON, INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIAL, OR PRODUCT
PROVIDED OR RELEASED BY NECTEC ARE THE COPYRIGHTED WORK OF
NECTEC. MOREOVER, LEXiTRON, INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIAL,
OR PRODUCT PROVIDED OR RELEASED BY NECTEC AND CONTRIBUTORS
ARE ALSO ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. ANY EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED
WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR
PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL NECTEC OR CONTRIBUTORS
BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY,
OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT
OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR
BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY,
WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR
OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THE SOFTWARE,
INFORMATION CONTENT, MATERIAL, OR PRODUCT, EVEN IF ADVISED OF
THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
Contributed Turkish dictionary, built with data from http://invokeit.wordpress.com/frequency-word-lists/ by Invoke IT Limited
If you find this useful, please consider making a donation to the creator of the dictionary data (not me, I just packaged it) at the above address.
Creative Commons – Attribution / ShareAlike 3.0 license
Dictionary contributed by Martin Ratajský.
Tento slovník vznikl na základě srovnávacích frekvenčních seznamů Českého národního korpusu Filosofické fakulty Univerzity Karlovy, Praha.
Český národní korpus: Srovnávací frekvenční seznamy. Ústav Českého národního korpusu FF UK, Praha 2010.
Dostupné z WWW: http://ucnk.ff.cuni.cz/srovnani10.php
This dictionary is made upon The Czech National Corpus word frequency list, Faculty of Arts, Charles University, Prague.
The Czech National Corpus: Word frequency list. Institute of the Czech National Corpus, Faculty of Arts, Charles University, Prague.
Accesibile from WWW: http://ucnk.ff.cuni.cz/srovnani10.php