Many people enjoy drawing but are not very good at it. And who has the time or the money to take a boring class that may or may not help you to draw the things and people that you want to draw? The How to Draw: Celebrities App seeks to make drawing pictures of your favorite celebrities like Katy Perry, lady Gaga, and Robert Pattinson both fun and easy. Everything you need to begin is provided short of the pencil and paper on which to begin your sketches. In addition, the app has a built-in feature allowing users to draw their favorite celebs directly on their phones. It comes complete with a full studio of tools necessary to follow the tutorials to complete your drawings of Megan Fox, Leonardo DiCaprio or even Cristiano Ronaldo!
The app provides picture selections of celebrities in the industries of music, acting, sports and politics. One day you may feel drawing a picture of Britney Spears, Channing Tatum or Michael Jackson. But where do you start? What photos should you use? Each photo will be broken down to 10-30 simple steps to allow you, the artist to build on each step towards completing expert level portraits of your celebrity. It requires no prior experience or fancy art education. It is simple and easy enough to follow along for fans of any age.
In this app you will find tutorials of more than 60 famous people that you can draw with the How to Draw: Celebrities App. For example Justin Bieber, Miley Cyrus, Selena Gomez, Angelina Jolie, Beyonce, and many many more!
The following is a list of the features that you can expect with the How to Draw: Celebrities app:
� On screen draw mode: now you can step by step draw right on your screen.?
� Zoom mode - if your screen is not big enough than just zoom and keep drawing.
� Integrated rating system that assigns a level of difficulty: easy, normal, hard, and expert
� Each tutorial contains 10-30 precise steps!
� Share your creation with friends via email, Facebook, Skype and many more.
� Save it to your SD card and set as background.
� Available on both iPhone and Android devices
Try How to Draw: Celebrities today!
• EASY: you don't need any special skills, just start drawing
• INTERESTING: try different styles of drawings
• FUNNY: now you can draw nice animals, or cartoon characters or cars and more
• self-teaching (educational)
• the app includes lots of drawings such as: cartoon characters, animals, cars, dragons, planes, flowers, and much more!
• each drawing is divided into a number of steps which are easy to follow.
• starting from a few lines, you’ll end up with a complete picture.
• You can create your own drawing and draw right on the screen.
• parents can use it to give drawing lessons to their kids.
The next permissions:
used for showing and maintance ads only
used for saving your own drawings only
Color & Draw is a complete artistic solution for kids. As always, NO banner ads. Google Play Editor's Choice and Featured in Google Play 2011.
It invites kids to draw and color. It has coloring pages with recorded voice invitations, custom backgrounds to draw on and more
This version now supports tablets and phones.
NEW in this version:
- 4 new coloring tools.
- the ability to draw on photos.
- new art store with more coloring pages.
Tipitap pushes the limits of traditional coloring apps harnessing the possibilities of the touch screen environments. Color & Draw boasts beautifully crafted, specially designed springboard drawings, voice recorded invitations for all drawing for children to add to or complete the drawings, a lovely color palette, multiple stroke sizes and erasers, and stickers. Kids or their parents can share their creations via email or save them to the device's gallery.
* 4 Drawing Tools: crayons, brushes, pencils and air brush.
* 50 cute and smart, custom illustrations by our professional art department
* Fun, age-appropriate themes: animals, professions and natural settings
* Save drawings to the in-app Art Gallery, your device photo album or share them via email
* 50 custom voice over invitations
* multitouch support
* Real finger painting. Not the classic "the-machine-fills-it-for-you" app engine! Kids develop and improve their fine motor skills and creativity.
* Support for multitouch
* Limited curated color palette. Enough colors choices for a full spectrum of artistic expression yet restricted so kids are not overwhelmed by too many options.
* Multiple eraser options
It is really 3 apps in 1:
1. A drawing and sketching app with white and black backgrounds.
2. A coloring book app with 50 exquisite drawings of fun topics including animals, professions and landscapes. It's an Artistic Springboard where some drawings are "incomplete" so children, guided by voice over instructions, can creatively interact with the drawing.
3. a photo decorator.
Real finger painting!
Digital coloring books can be entertaining, but they can instill passivity in kids. Tap and fill coloring or a paint engine that keeps your strokes within the lines take all the fun and effort and can scarcely be called coloring. This gets boring fast. Apps that only offer blank pages for 'free drawing' can be a little intimidating for the youngest children. And many so-called activity books are too ambiguous or too difficult for little children to decode on their own, leaving them asking: "Dad, what do I draw now?" and "Mom, what am I supposed to do here?"
*** NOTE: You can lockout in-app from the settings menu. There is a child lock to prevent children from buying in app inadvertently****** It's now optimized for the Galaxy Note, Nexus 4, 7, 10, Galaxy Tab, Galaxy S3 and many more phones and tablets.
*** Note HD version will be retired soon. This version now works well on both tablets and phones***
Learning fun. Fun learning.
If you have been read a lot of manga or watched the films.I believe you can't ignore this application,This application have included a lot of tutorial which help you know how to draw anime manga.
why you don't try to draw them whom you like . Our application will teach you know how to draw them. It just have from 5 to 12 Step to complete .it's so easy
You can dowload it and try your self or teach your children after that give me your ideas .we will add more character and we always update a new version
Use following tools to sketch your geometry constructions (*):
- Move and scale. Scroll the workbook by your finger. Pinch and zoom the content of your workbook. Move and modify geometric shapes.
- Compass to create arcs.
- Point. Plot a point on the workbook. Customize point name and color.
- Line. Create a line. Customize line style, color and start/end points. Calculate line length (distance between points).
- Midpoint for lines. Show/hide midpoint for lines and polygon sides. Snap to midpoints.
- Parallel, perpendicular and tangent lines. The lines can be created as easily as regular lines. Just create and move the line until it automatically snaps to parallel, perpendicular or tangent.
- Angle. Create an angle with up to 1 degree precision. Customize angle line style and color.
- Triangle. Create a triangle of one of the predefined types: regular, right triangle, isosceles, equilateral. Customize sides style and color. Calculate triangle perimeter and area. Calculate inner angles of the triangle and length of its sides.
- Triangle lines. Create altitude, bisector and median lines in a triangle. Calculate length of triangle lines. Customize lines style and color.
- Quadrilateral. Create a quadrilateral of one of the predefined types: regular, square, rectangle, parallelogram, rhombus. Customize sides style and color. Calculate quadrilateral perimeter and area. Calculate inner angles of the quadrilateral and length of its sides.
- Circle. Create a circle. Calculate circle perimeter and area. Easily create circles inscribed into a triangle by placing circle's center close enough to the incenter of a triangle.
- Circle radius and chord. Create radius and chord lines for a circle. Customize lines style and color. Calculate the length of the lines.
- Polygons and regular polygons.
- Arcs and circular sectors.
- Text annotations. Create floating and pinned single and multiple lines text annotations. Customize text/background color and transparency.
- Measurements tool. Measure shape properties in single touch. Measure intersection points (line & line, line & circle). Use multitouch to measure distance between points and angle between lines.
- Transformation tools: rotation, reflection, enlargement and translation.
- Manual input of coordinates, lengths and angles. Use manual input to precisely locate points, setup custom length for a line or a polygon side, and change angle value.
- Built-in calculator: basic arithmetic functions, square root, sin, cos, tan.
Manage multiple documents with your geometric sketches at the same time using Save and Load features. In addition, you can share documents through e-mail or Dropbox.
Some of the tasks you can solve with Geometry Pad:
- Create geometric shapes and measure all its possible metrics like length, angle, area, perimeter, intersections, distance between points, angles between lines.
- Move/resize geometric shapes and watch how its metrics are changing in real time.
- Demonstrate circle theorems by creating and changing inscribed and center angles.
- Demonstrate theorems about incircles and excircles locations.
- Create and annotate complex geometric figures. Share them through export to image and e-mail features.
* Geometry Pad is a commercial product and some of its features are unavailable in the free version. A paid in-app unlock is required to get access to the premium features (Premium Features Pack).
«How to Draw - Art Lessons» is an Android app that combines all of the How to Draw tutorials to offer a single solution to learning how to draw (just about anything) that is super easy, fast, and fun — whenever and wherever you go!
You can now access more than 600 drawing tutorials in a single location!
► WHAT TO DRAW?
We grouped all our drawing lessons in to sections to make it easy for you to choose what to draw. So go ahead and choose, because no matter what you choose to draw, you are guaranteed to achieve your goals. Have fun everyone!
► 30 DRAWING SECTIONS
Huge collection of tutorials - more than 600 lessons for any subject: Anime Manga Comics, Logos, Celebrities, Tattoos, Monsters... and many more!
► HOW IS IT EASY?
Learning to draw with the «How to Draw - Art Lessons» app consists of you following along with each step presented in the tutorial for the subject you want to learn to draw. The number of steps varies, but each one covers a key aspect of the subject. Even complex subjects such as military tanks, sports cars, celebrities, and League of Legends characters are a snap!
► HOW IS IT FAST?
Instead of having to take a lengthy class, you can use the «How to Draw - Art Lessons» app to learn to draw. The really good news is that you can learn at your own pace and level. The app includes previous and next buttons so that you can go backwards and forwards through the tutorials so that you can to learn the way you want!
► HOW IS IT FUN?
The «How to Draw - Art Lessons» app is perfect for individuals, parties, classroom activities, and competitions. The app includes a handpicked collection of items of the most popular and fun subjects: cartoon characters, animals, guns and pistols, cats, dogs, monsters are just a few examples. Try one or try them all!
• (NEW) On screen draw mode. Now you can step by step draw right on your screen.
• Separate tutorials download - get only want you like
• Integrated rating system that assigns a level of difficulty: Easy, Normal, Hard, and Expert
• Each tutorial contains 10-30 precise steps!
• More than 600 tutorials — boredom is not an option!
► DRAW TOOLS
On screen draw mode allows you to copy steps and simply draw on your device.
• Brush tool - 5 predefined brush sizes
• Color tool - pick any color with a simple dialog
• Rubber, Undo and Redo tools - erases mistakes and gives you a second chance
• Transparency tool - allows you to change visibility of background image and makes it possible to draw yourself.
• Zoom and Pan mode - if your screen is not big enough than just zoom, pan and draw.
• Share your creation with friends via email, Facebook, Skype and many more. Also you can save it to your SD card and set as background.
Unleash your creativity and try «How to Draw - Art Lessons» today!
Drawing takes a new turn with Scratch Draw by TeachersParadise.com Studios.
A scratch drawing game for scratch artists of all ages. Fun for little artists too! With more than 350 backgrounds to let your imagination run wild!
★ 350+ backgrounds
★ Multiple thickness
★ Share your art via email, text, Twitter, Facebook or any other service available for your Android Device.
★ Free Ad-supported version.
★ Language: US English
★ Age Level: 1+
★ Title: Scratch Draw Art Game For Kids
★ Copyright 2011 TeachersParadise.com, Inc.
Forget me not
One the drawings are completed ,everyone can color them to create a lovely special effect
The app searches for drawings on the Internet, you pick one which you like, and you can sketch over a semi-transparent image of the drawing you selected. By copying and enhancing drawings you like, you learn how to draw yourself.
Supports colors, pens, and many brushes.
Smooth Zoom and pan. The drawing is vector based and remains sharp.
The child can select the color from a palette visible on the top of the screen and then paint using his fingers; the white color erases the drawing.
This is the only drawing pad that fully supports multi-touch, allowing several children or adults to draw at the same time.
- no commercials (even in the free version)
- add eyes to the drawing and watch how they react when you draw something around them
- the drawing pad was tested with children as main users
- the back-button is disabled: this prevents the child from quitting the application (the home button must be used to quit Draw Me! Drawing Pad for Kids)
- fully supports multi-touch
- allows several children (or/and adults) to draw at the same time
- simple to use
- allow the parent to take snapshots of the drawings (only in the paid version)
- the thickness of the drawings is selected automatically according to the speed of the finger on the screen
- when the drawing pad is re-launched then the latest drawing appears on the screen and can be continued
Tags: drawing, paint, painting, kids, draw
In this app you will find tutorials of more than 40 famous singers that you can draw with the How to Draw: Famous Singers. Even portraits of Miley Cyrus, Selena Gomez, Justin Bieber or Katy Perry can be drawn with ease!
Drawing is fun, but traditionally not so fun to learn. Unless you can afford a private tutor, you usually have to take a class that requires you to adhere to a specific schedule. The How to Draw: Famous Singers app makes learning to draw as easy and as flexible as possible. All you need to provide is time, medium, and environment in which you want to draw!
The How to Draw: Singers app includes a collection of tutorials for drawing the most revered celebrities on the planet. Whether you are a fan of pop music, rock or rap — your favorite singer could be available in this app. You can choose one, two, three, or all of the celebrities to draw. The choice is yours!
The How to Draw: Singers app makes learning to draw a snap by using mimicking, a method of drawing that is ideal for both beginners and advanced artists. Simply follow the step-by-step instructions provided for your selected celebrity. You will learn to draw in no time!
The following is a list of the features that you can expect with the How to Draw: Famous Singers app:
• On screen draw mode: now you can step by step draw right on your screen.
• Editor tools: Pencil, Rubber, Undo & Redo, Color tool, Zoom and Pan.
• Free to use!
• Portable so you can learn to draw wherever you take your mobile device!
• One of the largest collections of tutorials for drawing celebrities in a single app!
• Easy to follow step-by-step instructions for each tutorial!
• Each tutorial associated with a rating so you can choose according to your drawing level!
• Navigation controls that allow you to learn at your own pace!
Some of tutorials included into the app: One Direction members, Taylor Swift, Britney Spears, Justin Timberlake, Demi Lovato and many more!
Unleash your creativity and try to draw something today!
Try How to Draw: Famous Singers today!
★ 2500 Words to Draw
★ 200 FREE Coins
★ 5 FREE Bombs
We're aware of some Android devices having issues when trying to play. Fixes are coming soon, thanks for your patience!
Not ready to buy? Download the FREE version - Draw Something Free
If you already have the free version, switching to the paid version is easy! Your existing account, games, and friends will carry over automatically to this ad-free version.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are having trouble finding your Draw Something password, please check the welcome email you received when you signed up or email email@example.com
PRAISE FOR DRAW SOMETHING
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
"It's unintentionally hilarious" - Mashable
"Very unique" and "Incredibly addictive" - Kotaku
"Utterly amazing. No, really. I'm not exaggerating" - 148 Apps
★ Play with Friends on Android and iPhone/iPad!
Challenge friends on Facebook or Twitter, or be automatically partnered with new gaming buddies.
★ Turn-based Gameplay
Perfect for gamers-on-the-go! Take turns drawing and guessing at your own pace.
Rally back and forth with friends for the most “Turns.”
★ Color Packs
Turn simple doodles into rich masterpieces with color packs.
Stumped by a difficult word? Exchange it for a new one by exploding it with a bomb.
Become a fan! Get exclusive rewards and stay up to date on our latest news.
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/playdrawsomething
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
You can curl the page like in a regular notepad, and then it will save the current note and open a new one. You can share notes via email, bluetooth or even via facebook.
NoteMaster support both handsets and tablets. If you running this on your phone, you can use it to take any kind of notes, shopping list or quickly write down phone numbers.
For tablets, there is much more space. You can even take your college notes with NotesMaster and draw figures with your finger.
It has a very nice interface and it's very handy to use. Try it and have fun..
-Nice graphics and interface
-curl the page to save
-type and draw
-supports handsets and devices in full screen
-auto saves on exit
HOW TO USE NOTEMASTER
In the notes list, press and hold a note item, it will pop up a delete menu.
The notepad interface is not difficult. There are three icons at the top which allows you to switch between pencil, eraser and type mode. Also you can delete the current note by tapping on the 'delete' icon.
You can press menu button to save the current note and go to a new one, or just press the back button, it will automatically save the note when you exit. Also there is a curled corner at the bottom. You can curl the page from your finger by drawing a gesture at the bottom area.
IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA firstname.lastname@example.org
if you post your problems, comments here; I have no way to replay
User can draw any shape and save them as image.
Simple and light size of just 20Kb. :)
Can be used in the educational purpose for the kids.
Can also be used as digital rough diary.
Keywords : freehand , sketch , drawing , free , hand , draw , blackboard , whiteboard , black , white , board , slate , marker , chalk , eraser , paint , save image
This really is the most complete Animal Drawing program available in one place.
Animals are fun to draw.
Each drawing of an animal goes with an easy to follow step-by-step guide.
Follow the process and you’ll be pleasantly surprised by your own results.
Most animals can be drawn within 6 easy steps and you can always add color to the final result if you want to.
"This is a fun drawing program for kids (and adults, too) that shows, step-by-step, how to make simple, stylized outline drawings about 100 animals, everything from hamster to hippopotamus. It has kept the preschooler and teenager in our household entertained for hours — and it’s the first place I look if I want to figure out how to make a simple line drawing of a horse or panda bear."
There is very little difference in drawing humans or animals or any other object.
If you are totally clueless, one of the best ways is to get a tracing paper and copy as many pictures of animals as possible.
This technique lets you capture the contours and the perfect shape of an animal.
Your hand remembers the pencil strokes you make!
This is very interesting!
This is also one of the learning techniques and it is very effective.
Try it and you’ll see surprising results. It works.
- A large number of drawing lessons (more than 100)
- Step by step instructions
- Simple intuitive interface
- Zoom Mode
- Animals, cartoon characters and cute little animals for children.
The program contains the following drawing lessons
How to Draw :
- White bear Sochi 2014
- The Leopard Sochi 2014
- The Hare Sochi 2014
- Tiger pencil
- A small gray kitten named Berlioz
- Cartoon cat Marie from Aristocats
- Teddy bear
- Cartoon horse Spirit
- A cat with kittens
- Pretty little kitten
- A beautiful horse Rain
- The head of an eagle
- Lion Kids
- Hedgehog for children
- Mouse for children
- My Little Pony
- Bunny from " Bambi"
- Funny cartoon dog Dag
- Anime cat from the anime Sailor Moon
- Cute bunny
- Fur seal
- Dove of Peace
- Cartoon monkey
- Anime wolf
- Wolf Kiba from the anime " Wolf's rain "
- Dinosaur Flintstones
- Tiger from " On the road with clouds "
- Panther Bagheera from Mowgli
- Monkey from The Lion King
- Spike dragon from the cartoon " My little pony "
- Hyena "Lion King"
- Simba from " The Lion King "
- Cartoon dinosaur Tireks
- the horse
- Tiger's head
- Sleeping penguin
- A cartoon bear, which draws
- Eagle Owl
More from developer
Children can "tap" or "draw" to connect sequential numbers (123), upper case letters (ABC), and lower case letters (abc). Joining all the dots forms the outline of the shape and reveals the beautifully illustrated image, a really fun sound effect, and the object name spoken by a speech therapist that specializes in early childhood development!
With over 200 puzzles, children can randomly play from all the categories of:
* Transportation (26 puzzles)
like Ambulance, Airplane, Bicycle and Bulldozer...
* Musical instruments (35 puzzles)
like Accordion, Banjo, Clarinet, and Drum Set...
* Animals and Bugs (86 puzzles)
like Armadillo, Bat, Cheetah, and Dolphin...
* Food (28 puzzles)
like Apple, Birthday Cake, and Candy Canes...
* Objects (34 puzzles)
like Microphone, Magnifying Glass and Mail Box...
* (On/Off) Numbers - Dots displayed as 1,2,3,4,5...
* (On/Off) Upper Case - Dots displayed as A,B,C,D,E,F....
* (On/Off) Lower Case - Dots displayed as a,b,c,d,e,f...
* (On/Off) Display Words - Toggle if the word is displayed after solving the puzzle
* (On/Off) Voice for Dislay Words - Toggle if the word is spoken after solving the puzzle
* (On/Off) Voice for 123 & ABC - Toggle between hearing the numbers/letters spoken after each tap or a sound effect.
* (On/Off) Autoplay - Subsequent puzzles are automatically loaded after solving a puzzle. To take your time after a puzzle is solved turn Autoplay off and tap the arrow to advance to the next puzzle.
* (On/Off) Allow Drawing - set this to "ON" and the player can draw or tap the dots to complete the puzzle.
* Hint Mode Easy - Automatically displays the next dot that should be tapped as a yellow dot. Great for really young kids still learning numbers and the alphabet.
* Hint Mode Normal - Normal mode will dislay hints after several seconds have passed.
* Hint Mode Hard - Hints do not appear.
Note: If English is not your preferred language, turn OFF the "Display Words," the "Audio Voice for Display Words," and the "Voice for 123 & ABC" and enjoy fun gameplay with all the sound effects!
Brought to you by the creators of the hit app Drawing Pad, "Match and Play" features are unique and strive to make you and your child happy! Designed for education and fun without the pressure of timers or high scores.
- Over 220 different pairs to match in 5 categories! (Transportation, Musical Instruments, Animals/Bugs, Food, and Objects)
- Brilliant graphics optimized for the phones AND tablets
- Amazing Sound Effects for each matched pair!
- Studio voice recording of a speech therapist who specializes in Early Childhood Development!
- Unique reward system with 64 weird and wacky buttons!!!
Several levels of difficulty. Playing is fun for everyone...INCLUDING Grown Ups!
- Easy Mode displays 12 cards (6 pairs) to match.
- Medium Mode displays 20 cards (10 pairs) to match.
- Hard Mode displays 30 cards (15 pairs) to match.
Please take a look at our educational children's Apps! - Shape Builder - The Preschool Learning Puzzle Game - Preschool Connect the Dots Game - Drawing Pad (A complete mobile art studio for ALL AGES!)