The Lite version contains more then 26 puzzles and sounds. So let’s learn count and read in the fun way!
The game we all know and love comes in a beautiful new version that optimized for both phones and tablets. As you sleep your nap, your child will learn the letters and words in an experiential and interesting way.
★★★★★ Why my child needs this game? ★★★★★
If your child is about 4 – 8 and you want him to control the alphabet and numbers, the recommended way is to learn with a fun and experiential game that encourages him to learn. just for this we make this app. The beautiful pictures and the amazing sounds attract the child and encourage him to learn more and more.
★★★★★ Why my child likes this game? ★★★★★
Children likes surprises, animals and nature, this app combines all those elements and creates a new world of fun and experiences. The real pictures and sound!
★★★★★ What my child will learn? ★★★★★
Your child will learn alphbet .
★★★★★ Features ★★★★★
5 Dot Colors
5 Line Colors
Support Upper Letter / Lower Letter / And Numbers
Letter Sound Spelling
Word Sound Spelling
Real Picture of the word
Keywords: Kids, Game, Puzzle, Dots, School, Children, Animal Sound, Animals, Fun, Connect Dots, Play, Letters, Numbers, School,
• Selection of category by choosing numbers or alphabets.
• Different levels of difficulty from easy to insane where insane will be more challenging which will tease your mind when you click to play.
• Work on touching the block which will move itself into blank area.
• Score stars as per your moves and time to complete.
• Share the app option if you want to share this to others.
“... we absolutely love Connect the Dots Ultimate” - Famigo.com, awarding this puzzle game the APProved medal for best in class apps for families.
Let your child’s imagination guess the cute cartoon characters hidden by the dots then experience the delight when the hidden objects are revealed. With a great variety of cartoon characters like apple, car, fire truck, ambulance, cat, dog, horse and more there is certain to be a character that becomes your child’s favourite.
From toddler, preschool, kindergarten, and early school age kids through to those young at heart, this fun and educational game will help them learn the names of common objects in nine distinct categories as they explore by using numbers and letters of the alphabet.
Connect the Dots Ultimate is different to other dot to dot games because it has:
• high quality images that look amazing on High Definition (HD) and retina displays of both tablets and smart phones
• distinct themes covering farm animals, aquatic creatures, wild animals, fruit, vegetables, transportation, toys, music, dinosaurs and pirates
• a voice announces the name of the item on completion of each puzzle
• realistic sound effects are used for each object that can be replayed again and again
• an option to learn with either numbers or abc / ABC letters
• real voices for the numbers and letters as you connect each dot
• random ordering of the dots in the paid (full) version making each play a new adventure
• a hints feature to help the younger child find the next letter or number
• simple configuration for different ability levels
• no advertising
• a child-lock in the free game to prevent accidental upgrade to the full version
Connect the Dots Ultimate comes with a selection of 12 free games that can be upgraded through an in-app purchase to the full set of over one hundred puzzles. By purchasing the full version, you’ll be entitled to any additional enhancements added in future releases.
Dot to dot games have traditionally been a fun and educational early learning tool for tots, toddlers, pre schoolers, kindergarten, and early school age children and appeals to both boys and girls.
• 2 year old and 3 year old children can perfect their learning of numbers both visually and through speech. The correct sequence of numbers required to complete each game will teach kids from age 2 to count higher and higher as they progress through the puzzles on each level.
• The selection of uppercase or lowercase letters helps 3 year old kids to learn the alphabet and they will soon be correctly reciting their ABCs right through to Z.
• 4 year old and 5 year old children can learn to pronounce the names of the items as the name is spoken on completion of each game.
• Non English speakers may also find this a fun and helpful way to start learning the English language.
We hope you enjoy playing what we believe is the most fun and best educational game for toddlers.
Think A Dot is a puzzle game with 127 levels where you are challenged to match a color pattern (small pattern on the right)
This is achieved by dropping marbles in the three gates at the top which will change the colors in the eight holes. Each hole contains a switch which switches when a marble passes. This causes the marble to take a different route the next time (enable the "Look inside" option to reveal this mechanism)
This game is inspired by the mathematical Think-a-Dot toy made by E.S.R., Inc. during the 1960s which demonstrates group theory (see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Think-a-Dot)
TIP: you can reset the game by touching the moves label on the left
Create your own art using photo-realistic crayons, markers, paint brushes, colored pencils, stickers, roller pens and more! Save your artwork to your Drawing Pad Album and reload it later to keep working on your masterpiece! Share your work via any app that accepts a picture (like Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Picasa, ect.)
Contact us for any reason; technical issues, suggestions, sample artwork - please email us at [android-support -at- drawingpadapp.com]
Great for S Pen
★★★★★ AWARDS AND PRESS ★★★★★
Mentioned by Ron on "TWIT All About Android podcast" May 25, 2011
Number 7 on the list "The 10 Best Apps For The Android Tablet" on madeonamobile.com - August 26, 2011
Demonstrated on TV (HSN and QVC on an Android NOOK Color)
Brought to you by the creators of the hit app Drawing Pad, "Match and Play" features are unique and strive to make you and your child happy! Designed for education and fun without the pressure of timers or high scores.
- Over 220 different pairs to match in 5 categories! (Transportation, Musical Instruments, Animals/Bugs, Food, and Objects)
- Brilliant graphics optimized for the phones AND tablets
- Amazing Sound Effects for each matched pair!
- Studio voice recording of a speech therapist who specializes in Early Childhood Development!
- Unique reward system with 64 weird and wacky buttons!!!
Several levels of difficulty. Playing is fun for everyone...INCLUDING Grown Ups!
- Easy Mode displays 12 cards (6 pairs) to match.
- Medium Mode displays 20 cards (10 pairs) to match.
- Hard Mode displays 30 cards (15 pairs) to match.
Please take a look at our educational children's Apps! - Shape Builder - The Preschool Learning Puzzle Game - Preschool Connect the Dots Game - Drawing Pad (A complete mobile art studio for ALL AGES!)